The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Kat is obviously not staying at the Shitoo, is she? More than likely a local Airbnb! ;)

Did anyone else notice that gold coloured chair's cushion still had the bird crap mark on it, obviously wasn't ever properly cleaned. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Say what you will about Mummy, but one can not stay sane with the amount of dump which ends up all over the place. Every year we see a couple of room clearings, and that is the ones Fanny chooses to show us, and without fail more rubbish appears in another part of the chateau. The state of those stables! Remember how that space looked like not that long ago when Amuary cleared it and organised it as his workshop? Gone are those days! Just how does one amass so much garbage in such a short time span and lets it pile up like that?

I don't wish this upon anyone, but between the sketchy electrics and what is essentially kindling, this place might just go up in flames ones of these days.
Mom can talk as much as she wants. Nothing helps.
Screenshot_20230423_220133_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230423_220154_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230423_220237_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was beginning to think it wasn't possible to hire skips in France and that trips to the dechetterie were the only option. My initial thought was that the skip wasn't big enough for all the crap in Lalande. They are putting stuff in it that should be recycled. My builder husband uses his digger to ensure he maximises the load in a skip by pressing it down with the bucket.
Fanny should have a skip permanently in-situ at the HMN to cope with all the crap they have to toss out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The least they could do is fold the boxes flat and stack them up nicely. They are lazy, the lot of them.

Or use them in the gardens as part of a no dig, no weed area. Basically, lay the cardboard on top of the area you want to grow stuff. It helps if you can kill the weeds first. Water well, then put loads of compost, mulch etc on top. Plant whatever you want. It's long winded, a bit more complicated, a bit tedious, but it works.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The least they could do is fold the boxes flat and stack them up nicely. They are lazy, the lot of them.
It really looked like any kind of packaging was literally dropped into the stables without a second thought. It seems so careless considering that somebody, i.e. Amaury, actually wanted to use that space.

Also about the weeding; didn't they use a weed torch in the past?

Reactions: 28
Those boxes should be laid out in the defunct garden, dampened with water and mulch put on top to stop the weeds.
Just saw the above similar comment. We are obviously too sensible!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lazy ass Potts also moved into the Dump in November, 2022. He had 3 to 4 months with no F1 races. Why didn’t he clean any of the crap out of the stables? He is as entitled and useless as the little orphan princess. What do the 2 grifters do instead of cleaning up their Dump? Party in Dubai.

Baghead came to stay at the Dump in February. Why didn’t he help clean up his Dump?

Fanny partied in Austria, London, Paris, and Dubai instead of cleaning up her Dump.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
It really looked like any kind of packaging was literally dropped into the stables without a second thought. It seems so careless considering that somebody, i.e. Amaury, actually wanted to use that space.

Yes, didn’t Dan use the weed torch to light the fire in one of the indoor salons?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fanny should have a skip permanently in-situ at the HMN to cope with all the crap they have to toss out.
Yes...... she could just chuck it out the window like she did with that "one time" renovation..... out stuff went to that falling down patio.

Reactions: 17
So, Kat is obviously not staying at the Shitoo, is she? More than likely a local Airbnb! ;)

Did anyone else notice that gold coloured chair's cushion still had the bird crap mark on it, obviously wasn't ever properly cleaned. 🤮
She proudly films the chair with bird tit stains in the same video as she talks about having the Dump all clean and ready for the B and B season. Is she renting out the 2 bedrooms above the crumbling grand salon? Which rooms are located above the grand salon? Do you think guests were sleeping in these rooms over the Easter holidays?

Do you get a 50% discount if you stay in one of the structurally unsafe rooms above the grand salon or does Phi Phi just place extra chocolates in your room?

I don’t think Mummy’s apartment is ever rented out to guests. I guess that is why Potts was staying in the Isabelle apartment ( which is still awaiting the huge chandeliers Fanny purchased to be delivered and installed).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Last night, I said to @Jules100 that I was pulling back from CD and Tattle and would have to decline the invite to appear on the new podcast (I know you will all be terribly glum to not hear my RP accent - soz) but then the latest instalment hit my YouTube feed. I need to spew my bubbling bile. This devious wench! She really is a piece of work.
Most of you have already highlighted the lack of leadership with leaving EVERYTHING to the last minute. But in that recent instalment we truly got a glimpse into the gravity of destruction of that HMN. SJ claims weeds grew up in 2 days and yet she yanks out half a meter of the crawling variety from the courtyard… she highlights her dock invasion, which is most definitely months in the making considering the volume and height… we saw the state of the finish in the bnb rooms with window panes missing, bedroom furniture damaged, paint chipped, cheap drink making facilities, communal areas looking battered… What is this woman doing? What is Natalia’s role if she is the BnB manager? Does she just overlook these discrepancies or is SJ not willing to pay for them when they’re brought to her attention? I don’t understand how this can be allowed to happen with the amount of money coming in each month to comfortably remedy these issues? The astounding negligence - is it any wonder why Mmakhotso Moloi was neglected? The state of the stables is the true sentiment SJ feels for her own home - to allow rooms to fill up with debris like that attracting vermin, storing boilers which are loaded with chemicals is simply dangerous. It long stopped being funny this is just neglect - plain and simple. Where is the evidence that Stephanie Jarvis is improving this property? - all I’m seeing is more and more damage being caused.
And those kitchen cupboards are a lethal health risk. I was in NYC last weekend and was struck with food poisoning - I’m relatively resistant to under cooked food but it got me ferociously. The point is those doors harbour all manner of bacteria. SJ just doesn’t care about anything or one but herself. I’d be truly ashamed to welcome anyone into that building. Volunteers and staff are living there in that state - the hotel inspector needs calling in and condemning it. SJ has only just ordered colour coded chopping boards for meat, dairy, fish and vegetable prep - WTF?! How?
I have a litany of other points to make, but my cortisol levels are rising and so I’ll end it there. That episode compounds what we have been all saying for YEARS! It’s a dump top to bottom. I wonder if SJ decided to show this now, in the knowledge she can get away with anything and yet the money still comes in from the merry band of Patreons? It’s beyond me. She needs a therapist, project manager and a team of contractors.
Hear Hear Dragomiroff - couldn't agree with you more. I had so many shocks watching that vlog it's hard to know where to begin
Guests due to arrive the next day and the bedrooms and interior all in various states of disarray, yet Fanny:
- thinks the most important task is to plunk herself down in the front courtyard and pick weeds (fake, lazy busy work)
- has 4 people tasked with picking weeds in the barren Jardin Anglais instead of working inside
- has so few Spring flowers in her garden that they have to go buy flowers and Fanny can't spare a tulip for Dan's little boy

Fanny marks the opening of the B&B as the 'start of the season', but actually Easter, with a house full of friends, is when the season starts. All this work should have all been finished by the end of March, but instead Fanny was away frolicking in Dubai with Potty. Also, where the hell is Potty when work needs to be done??? Potty, stop making bread and toss out some damn garbage!!!

Fanny thinks because these paying guests are 'friends' they'll be understanding, but if I'm paying to stay somewhere at a minimum I expect cleanliness and don't want to smell wet paint.

Who are Nancy, Diana, Cristi & Brant that they are stupid enough to pay to visit the shitoo, not once, but twice???? Fanny, instead of tea & chocolates, you should be putting imodium and dettol by the gallon, in the guest bedrooms.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It would take less than a minute to break down a cardboard box to lay flat. It didn’t take a couple of weeks to create all the mountains of garbage and debris stuffed into the stable areas. It is evidence of a long standing pattern of laziness, nastiness, and negligence in creating a den for vermin and a dangerous fire hazard that could easily burn down the Dump if a fire were triggered by the faulty crispy electrical system or by chemicals or solvents stored near the mountains of crap.

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dan frequently used that weed torch, which means he probably broke it! Dan takes no pride and has absolutely no regard for his, or anyone else's, tools or belongings. A broken wing mirror??? Dan's insurance premiums must be sky high!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dan frequently used that weed torch, which means he probably broke it! Dan takes no pride and has absolutely no regard for his, or anyone else's, tools or belongings. A broken wing mirror??? Dan's insurance premiums must be sky high!!!
What are the odds that Dan will properly store all of the 100 year old ceramic floor tiles he and Kat removed from the roofless ruin? How many of the tiles removed will actually survive intact to be reinstalled if a new floor is ever built in the ruin? He is just filming for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She forgot to throw the useless Gay Twank in the skip. He really has taken all the fun out of Chateau Diaries. It has not been the same since he showed up. The Twank should have gone to Chateau Sappho and stayed there.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Davy visited the shitoo for 1 week. Davy certainly wasn't invited for his riveting dinner conversation and delightful repartee.
He planted a few bushes, which will soon be dying twigs. That didn't require Davy's attendance for a day, let alone a week. Why was Davy there?

Amuary quarried through rock for a week to dig a trench.

There are 3 gardeners and Fanny's brought in yet another volunteer.

Yet no one picked the weeds & dandelions and there's still a ton more yet to be picked.

It all beggars belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.