The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to all of you fabulous Tartlets and Tartgents for making me laugh all week! It's been a rough week at Casa T Rex. After weekly visits to the vet for Luna, her glucose numbers were finally regulated enough to get her annual vaccines on Friday- she was due for everything, unfortunately. By early Monday morning, she had runny poos- but was still acting normal. Changed her diet to boiled chicken, rice and Fortiflora. Monday night- no sleep, as she needed to go out every hour. Called the vet's office Tuesday morning (our vet is on vacation), and the other vet said keep an eye on it- as long as she is still eating and drinking, and to give her an 1/4 of an Immodium. By dinner time, our tiny terror refused to eat so we took her to the Emergency Vet clinic- they were wonderful- saw us right away, checked her glucose, gave her an IV, a shot for nausea, antibiotics and a stool hardener. The vet told me to give her a half dose of insulin when we got home, and the receptionist would e-mail everything to my vet. The vet said it could have been a reaction to the vaccines, but keep an eye on Atlas just in case Luna had a bug. Wednesday morning, Luna was feeling right as rain, so I told Atlas on a long walk (he was feeling neglected) and on the way home, he had the runny poo. An hour after getting home, he demanded to let out and proceeded to "politely vomit" on the outdoor rug in our lanai. Since they are on separate diets, we know it's not the food. Now he's on antibiotics as well (my vet's office should have a rewards card!). Today, he refused to eat nor drink anything, so I made him ginger tea, forcing it into his mouth with an eye dropper, checking his gums all day to make sure he wasn't dehydrated, and finally, around 4PM, the little joker demanded a Greenie, drank water, and ate his dinner. I notified all of the dog neighbours yesterday (because I am responsible like that). Both of pups finally had solid poos tonight- hooray! Sorry for the long post- but you pet parents get it. Mr. T Rex and I are sleep deprived, but having celebratory Miller Lites- "To solid poo!" No matter what a shyte day I had, you jokers have made me laugh all week! ❤ Thank you all!
Awwww.......you and your little ones have had a week! I was going to ask you how your one with diabetes is doing. Congratulations on getting Luna's glucose levels regulated......it can be tough to do and really requires dedication, so hat's off to you for achieving it! I'm glad everyone is feeling better!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How bad must it be at Lalande for Amaury & Natti to leave. Free housing & most everything else that goes along with it are hard to walk away from. The reality of living there in that situation must be worse than we imagine and we all think it’s pretty terrible.
New show, Escape From The Chateau

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Liquid shits are no joke. A dog that refuses food or water sends me into a PTSD episode as I have had awful dog experiences.... Good on you to keep.up the fight. Sounds like you knew all the right things to do. Currently my 14 year old rough collie is on and off her food and seems confused ...ugh its so hard to love them and watch them age....prayers and good thoughts your way
Thank you for the kind words! It was definitely been a crappy experience- luckily, they've been pretty good at letting us know when they need to go out (with small dogs you can pick them up and sprint to the door in your pajamas!) and I have packets of unscented baby wipes at every entrance to the house. I didn't know about the ginger thing until today (I try my best as a dog mum, but some days I feel like a failure and Google the fork out of everything!)- I always have tons of fresh ginger on hand, and it's actually good for dogs with tummy distress. (It wouldn't hurt to try it with your collie- she may have some tummy issues. Just follow the guidelines- I think it is 1/4 tsp per 10 pounds of weight.) I agree- nothing is worse than watching them age and having health issues. You are a wonderful dog mum, and are giving your pup the best life- know this! Hugs and love! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The only reason she gave the “sneak peak” to Patreons now is that they will be staying at the shatto soon and will notice the happy couple are missing… Dame F4F won’t stop lying unless she really really really has to!
Viewers will notice that Fanny has rented out that apartment during B&B Season - so Fanny couldn't hide the secret any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe this will be a good time for her to re-home the peacocks if no one is going to be able to look after them. They’ve destroyed that place with their poo, and I think they were initially a quirky “look at me - I’m so fun and quirky that I love and own peacocks!” But I don’t think she really cares about them anymore.

A cat (especially an outdoor cat) is a lot easier to look after. I only went by once per day when my parents were out of town to make sure he had food and water. My parents made a little bed for him on their screened in porch, and he would come home at night and sleep there. They need to build something like that for Ruby.
I’m more worried about Ruby, the chickens and the sheep, they all rely on being fed and cared for. The peacocks are technically wild. They would be able to forage in the forest and would move on if they couldn’t find anything there. The scraps they get given are just a supplement to their foraging.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was so impressed with them too.
Beautifully mannered and beautifully dressed.
And a big plus was that they didn't have devices constantly in their mitts . . . unlike Grant's children.
You know, what really caught my eye is (I think) towards then end, when they were saying goodbye. Stephanie was talking to them and then started talking to their son in French and Amaury immediately reached over and took his son's sunglasses off. It's such a small thing, but for me, it was him showing his son to be respectful when someone is conversing with you. He didn't make a big deal about it or scold him, he just reached over and took them off his son's head. It's just a sign of good manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I might be the odd one out but... I have never relied on a man or anyone else. If I don't know something I learn it. I take care of everything in the cottage, I build, fix plumbing, electrics and I cook. I learn from.books and videos. For Nati to say she can't cook is silly to me. Then learn. Try different recipes some work some don't. You can have 5-6 go to meals. To make your partner work and come home to cook for you is selfish. Like I said maybe I am the odd one. But totally self sufficient I like it. (just built a shed last week)
The excessive PDA, constant touching and boasting about your bf reeks of insecurity and is a giant FU to every viewer who crushed on Disney-character cuz. And for the life of me I can’t see why anyone would think he’s a catch…a heavy smoker and drinker..and not that bright….he seems like a serial monogamist. When have we seen him cook at the chateau?

I do appreciate his carpentry skills if we’d only see him use them for good. I hope that expensive paneling, for which he moved all the way to France, is being treated for wood worm while it sits in some cold, damp room for the next 10 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The excessive PDA, constant touching and boasting about your bf reeks of insecurity and is a giant FU to every viewer who crushed on Disney-character cuz. And for the life of me I can’t see why anyone would think he’s a catch…a heavy smoker and drinker..and not that bright….he seems like a serial monogamist. When have we seen him cook at the chateau?

I do appreciate his carpentry skills if we’d only see him use them for good. I hope that expensive paneling, for which he moved all the way to France, is being treated for wood worm while it sits in some cold, damp room for the next 10 years.
According to Clara, he is not a very nice person off camera and can have a bad temper. He also helps Cuz do some of her dirty work, e.g., setting up Ian the builder and going along with her lies and schemes on camera. He also seems to have a penchant for mommy substitute/ domineering/ mean/ controlling women.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Awwww.......you and your little ones have had a week! I was going to ask you how your one with diabetes is doing. Congratulations on getting Luna's glucose levels regulated......it can be tough to do and really requires dedication, so hat's off to you for achieving it! I'm glad everyone is feeling better!
Thanks, hun! It is a whole new world- we're on a pretty strict schedule with her, and her diet. While I initially blamed myself, my vet said that she probably already had a genetic predisposition for it, which was more than likely triggered when she had to get a Epinephrine and steroid injection for anaphylaxis last summer when she got stung by a bee, as her bloodwork last year was amazing. We're getting the hang of it (I hate having to give her shots twice a day- I dread it, but have to!), and our tiny terror is back to her old ways- chasing birds, trying to pick fights with larger dogs (until this week- no walkies for these jokers until their antibiotics run their course), and she was in her toy box this afternoon, tossing the place, and dragging her tiny teddy bear around to make us play tug of war with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
TorontoGWM said:

So far I hate their kitchen. Hate the tile. I dislike 4 inch square tile stacked.

It took me a while to figure why I didn't like their kitchen and it's the kitchen counter. It looks like a cheap, thin 1970's beige vinyl countertop. It appears dirty and dull against the white tiles and the grey cabinets. They should have splashed some cash on white granite counter tops with shades of grey veins running the the surface and installed them with a waterfall edge.
View attachment 2114018
We installed that same counter in our kitchen with a waterfall. The installers did a magnificent job matching each seam and piece perfectly. It cost us a small fortune but it was so worth it. The slab guy kindly gave us a nice discount, because when he called me to give me the quote, I was at school. The number still made me wince... So, so, so, worth it though...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find myself wondering what ever became of Hanni.
and maybe Kat - both AWOL of late.
I wonder if Kat is embarrassed about sleeping with PhiPhi as alleged by Selmar....I also wonder what Hanni got up to at the HMN since she was there so long....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I seriously think that Nati and Amorie are making money on the payroll at the dump. They may or may not have had to pay room and board. So if you didn't have a mortgage, gas and electric, cable/internet taxes, food bills etc. and were getting paid a weekly wage..... how much money could you save???? enough for a house and car???? it's all smoke and mirrors we only know what she wants to show us.... I bet Amorie starts a business of his own and works at the shatooo only once in a while. in the mean time Kevin can fix all the "stuff" that he has not had time to get to in all the time he has been there - doing what???? digging granite ??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The oldest boy is a natural presenter. On their vlogs when he explains things he does an excellent job.
My eyes just glaze over when he puts his kids on. I FF all that. I’m not interested in other peoples kids. I want to see work and restoration. Anyway I unsubscribed from them as they visited Fanny. Won’t have to be watching any of his output now.

• Heart
Lots to unpack from today's vlog.
Don't miss the look at the egg waxing on the little girl's face as if to question the Fanny's french. Apropos to have Babel as the ad today since perhaps she needs to learn proper French before Dutch. Poor Maria looked so frustrated to see Fanny regard a sacred dinner as just a party. She will not make it through the season, I predict. Glad Amaury & Natty got out of the pigeon poop nest whenever it really happened.
🧵 Stephanie needs to learn proper French before beginning to learn Dutch
---
It’s still going to suck for Anne Marie. Now, he’ll have a house and yard of his own to take care of. He’ll spend time commuting every day. He will get called over at all hours and have to commute twice in one day when that happens.
Fanny is probably dying to film their little love nest, but hopefully Amuary & Natti don't let Fanny's pink phone within a mile of the place.

• Heart
Here's a thought 🤔 what if Amury's influence has rubbed off on natty and in leaving the shitoo she's turned over a new leaf? What if she was a biatch because she was in full and constant contact with the bad apple. Imagine if now she's escaped she's seen the light... What a gas if she would only spill the beans!!
Tho hold on, that all may be a bit far fetched 😂😂 and once a biatch always a biatch 🤷
Hmmmm... I was actually thinking that maybe, just maybe, Natti is a very sweet and kind person. But living there may have worked on her every last Latin nerve and turned her into a beeeeeeeeotch royal...

• Haha
  • Wow
If looks could kill Maria would be dead! Snorty you're way out of your depth against Maria, but too stupid to know it.

1682048275606.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Canned organic pumpkin purée (100% pumpkin, not pie filling mix) is also good for dogs having stomach issues. It’s supposed to have antibacterial properties or something like that. A couple spoonfuls in their food and some more throughout the day. Dogs love it. It was recommended to me by a vet years ago. I used it most recently in December when my profile pic, Ralph, was having some terrible issues.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.