The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG.......... I have just woken up on my side of the World to be greeted by Heide and a very strange feminine Cowboy !
I do think they found a bomb in the moat and exploded it in the old Jardin Anglais.......what a bomb sight that is !
So Nasty Natti has "eloped" with Bun Boy to a secret hideaway of their own!!
I bet they were so glad to get out of LaLaLande into a place with HEAT !!!
---
On a more boring note, I too thought Armoury had a child with an ex partner. I wonder why 🤷🏻‍♀️
I sort of remember that being mentioned too ....... long time ago . :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Maria speaking truisms when LaJarvis was saying oh your Easter is so much better. Maria:”It just takes organization and delegating”
Then when Fanny was speaking to Davey about the plantings she said “realistically we need to look at low maintenance instead of costs” What! An acknowledgment of the lack of care and garden management 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I had a good laugh when they were all sitting around the table and Amaury from Castle Ten Berghe brought out his heavy duty magnet. He talked about finding a cannonball in his moat with it and then decided not to go exploring with it anymore, so he put it on his truck or car's interior roof and uses it as a coat hook.....out of nowhere, you hear someone in this very made-up posh, fake British accent yell "chan-de-lier......". I swear, the only thing missing was the word "darling" after he said "chandelier". It was Philip and no one responded to it. I think it sounded really loud because he was sitting next to Stephanie and her mic was probably closest to him. What a poser. He just makes my skin crawl.

And what, pray tell, did the little wannabe eat during that Orthodox Easter lunch? It was very heavy on dairy and the way the vlog was edited, you never once saw what he was eating!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How bad must it be at Lalande for Amaury & Natti to leave. Free housing & most everything else that goes along with it are hard to walk away from. The reality of living there in that situation must be worse than we imagine and we all think it’s pretty terrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
It was Cameron, Nick's assistant, not Dan . . . who was in charge of the burn off.
My bad. All those skinny white guys with beards look alike to me. I can’t tell one hipster from another. I jumped to the conclusion that it was Dan because I expect him to do something precarious like that. I was also fast forwarding.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OH.MY.bleeping.GOD!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Snorts drew on his " hair liner" too straight.
But I am sure he will read up on that and become an expert!

Incidentally. You know how there are Elvis sitings? Well, George Michael has been helping ol' DTM at his shell of an abode! Amazing! It "literally" blew my mind!!😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do think that they have moved out a while ago. When Annmarie was there he would lit up the wood burner and keep it going throughout the day. probably because his amour is always cold. Remember the gigantic piece of wood Nostrils tried to shove in the wood burner?Had Annmarie been there he would have made sure to cut it into smaller pieces. Annmarie was immaculate in building a fire.
Amaury is a man, with man skills, interests and instincts... Snorts is.... not.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s still going to suck for Anne Marie. Now, he’ll have a house and yard of his own to take care of. He’ll spend time commuting every day. He will get called over at all hours and have to commute twice in one day when that happens.
And apparently he is the designated cook! As others have asked what the hell does Natty do!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And apparently he is the designated cook! As others have asked what the he’ll does Natty do!
I feel bad for Molly☹Nati is even jealous of an adorable elderly dog- RULES for a 10 year old beloved animal-evil stepmother!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m so happy you had a good result! What is up with all of us Tattlers falling apart lately. Hope you can rest and recover! I also like the play by play screenshots so I don’t have to watch it either.

oh, FFS…I’m making my husband watch this one tonight so we can laugh at them together! What the duck is Phillip wearing? Also, what is up with her braided hair? Why does it look clean and well done for once? Wow. What a difference that makes to have it not just hanging lanky around her face. It makes me crazy when people don’t do their hair and just let it hang there…it’s one thing if you have good hair (which, to be fair, Natti has good hair). Stephanie definitely needs to pull hers back. I don’t even care about the weird Heidi-ho braids. Are they cos-playing?
They're enacting 'Orthodox Easter', I believe they sacrifice a squirrel for dinner, so watch till the end...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Maria speaking truisms when LaJarvis was saying oh your Easter is so much better. Maria:”It just takes organization and delegating”
Then when Fanny was speaking to Davey about the plantings she said “realistically we need to look at low maintenance instead of costs” What! An acknowledgment of the lack of care and garden management 😳
They are going to meet up at the Chelsea Flower Show again which is a total joke because she still doesn’t have a garden and hasn’t installed any of the tit from last year yet. She is such a waste of space

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel bad for Molly☹Nati is even jealous of an adorable elderly dog- RULES for a 10 year old beloved animal-evil stepmother!
Nasty Ñutty is an all around crappy person to be mean to an elderly animal.

I wonder if their new little house was furnished by Amaury’s parents.

Reactions: 24
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the thread @Karma baby! thanks for posting so everyone can watch I have the whole day to watch it in small chunks because she is so annoying note she only has paint on her hands none on her clothes. If you really are painting however cold the house you wouldn't need a cardigan. She has had the whole winter to get the place ready and she is painting a bathroom white. Little Greene would have sent samples moths ago in the post little Pube shouldn't have been going to London they are pathetic

Couple of patron comments these people are thick as mince THERE ARE NO PLAND FOR ANY OF THE SODDING APARTMENTS.

Cara M.
8h
Congrats Amaury and Nati (and Molly, too) on your first official home together as a family! Does this move cause any changes towards the plan for Nati’s apartment? Also, that view of the sunset and the tower from the window was so beautiful, I loved that perspective so much!

MaryEllen Meekins
7h
I was thinking the same thing about that view!
John Young
7h
How cool for Amaury and Nati and if they set up a YouTube channel I will support them too!

Sheree Jones
7h
Good decision for Armoury and Nati to move out I work from home and the balance is awful I find myself doing emails at ungodly hours always in call you do need a switch off time ❤

MaryEllen Meekins
7h
Thank you for taking the time to make this for us!!! Good luck! I said a prayer for you! I'm super excited to see these videos coming up!!! I'm glad Nati and Amaury got a place to retreat to. Did they take the furniture you bought for Nati's apartment with them? Or are you saving that for when the apartment is done? I assume the apartment, when it is finished, will now be used for guests? Oh! How about it being used for live in staff/volunteers like Pavlina?

Carol Pocklington
7h
Good move Amaury, Nati and Molly. wishing you all the very best in your new home.

Paula Cook
7h
I love whatever I can get about Chataeaux Lalande and its amazing people. But I must admit I do miss the old monthly review of expenditure (even tho that is none of my business), an overview of all projects, even if they are on hold. :) Also maybe not what is a project yet but some things you want to do, for example will the dining room table chairs be recovered?

David and Patti Ewing
6h
I enjoyed when they presented the projects and we got to vote.

Leah Uerkwitz
22min
Yes, it was always really fun to review the expenditures and to vote on the next goal!

THIS LAST COMMENT GETS RIGHT ON MY BLOODY NERVES THIS ARSE LICKER IS THERE EVERY WEEK JUSTIFYING FANNY. NO THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE SHE IS CHARGING£200 A NIGHT FOR A SHODDY ROOM SHE HAS HAD MONTHS TO GET THIS DONE BUT TOO BUSY TRAVELLING AND SHOPPING TO CARE ABOUT BOOKED IN GUESTS

Hope Grable
6h
Wonderful news about Amaury and Nattie. So happy for them!! Good luck with all the preparations. I'm certain everything will be just fine. The people coming to visit already know that Lalande is in a state of repair, so I'm sure they will be very gracious (hopefully) about all the work in progress happening around the chateau. Sending you all love and well wishes for a successful B&B season.
well I for one wouldn’t like to spend my hard earned dosh to stay in a building site !
If you booked a package holiday and arrived to the hotel under works I’m sure you would complain and ask to be moved - I know I would as I have before now ! Unbelievable they still doing B&B under these circumstances

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.