The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amaury was NOT happy in the Vlog. I thought slavery was outlawed.
Amaury still has to clean out his previous workshop and move all of his equipment to the stables, where he has to clean out a space, and clean and reassemble all of his extensive equipment. Then, he has to make shutters for all the windows. a window for the attic, detailed wood railings and woodwork for the bedroom, make about 30 radiator covers, and supposedly start on all the grand salon paneling. Did he ever fix the step in the hallway that work a few months ago?Amaury is at a substantial risk of depression, increased anxiety, and increased symptoms associated with his OCD. He must have been in a state of anxiety constantly from never knowing when the little pink camera will be pointed his way, serving the everchanging whims of Cuz Fanny and the Dump emergencies, and living in the dirty, damp dump with no locks on the bedrooms ( except Fanny’s apartment).

He was smart to move away from the dump, even if still working there many hours. Cuz Fanny lured him to the dump, on the premise of becoming a master carpenter for the farmhouse. Instead, he became the maintenance man, a waiter, a gardener, a garbage man, a moving man, equipment, repair man, and electrician, and appliance installer, a caretaker for the animals, a host for the bed-and-breakfast, haul Cuz Fanny’s luggage and hundreds of Amazon boxes, Gift grab boxes, and auction purchases, overseer of the forestry harvesting with Nick, the only individual on the property that spoke fluent French, a plumber, a wallboard installer, a supplier of logs to all the wood burners, and the assigned task of lighting them several times a day, provide content for her YouTube channels ( to include being an object of derision and mocking at times, bejng ambushed at any moment to perform like a court jester, take his shirt off for the cameras, dance for the camera, or interrupt any important project that he was trying to complete) and an all-around fixit man/personal servant for the dump and Cuz F4F‘s youtube channels, B and B, etc.

Cuz Fanny, of course, has exploited him the same as any other person who has had the misfortune of darkening the doors of the dump.

I wonder if Dan’s business proposition with Anne Marie was to get Amaury to come work on the crispy chateau and be Dan’s partner in his YouTube channel and Patreon, once Dan had been able to grow the channel. Then Amaury could move on from Cuz Fanny and the Dump. Step one for Amaury was moving out of the Dump.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I agree Luna andI if it was stretched it would rip.

They definitely do it because of their grannie demographic.
Tugging at the heart strings of their audience . . . it's emotional manipulation . . . I can hear the violins playing.

He doesn't care about the mess because he doesn't have to pick up after himself.
If he did do any cleaning he would be more mindful.
I just watched the recent vlog.
1. Amaury has checked out.
2. The robot floor cleaner will do nothing on her uneven, furniture cluttered floors. I had to get rid of mine, it was useless against my saltillo floors.
3. She looks like tit in that purple dress.
4. Those kids were thoroughly unimpressed with the prententious potatoes.
5. She looks like tit in that yellow dress.
6. There were no tulips in the guests' flowers.
7. I don’t mind the wallpaper, but the gap at the top is odd. I imagine they'll paint it to match?
I gave up on mine too. It simply cannot handle fringing on antique rugs. Just rips them to pieces if you are not at home to intervene. And does not do a good job on uneven tiling such as slate or brick. And as for the yellow dress and cardi. She has turned into Snorts Grannie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I my opinion Śnorty could learn a bit of handy man stuff. He could learn how to do moulding and trim etc its not brain surgery. I did all my stuff in the cottage. Piling it all on Amorie or Kevin is stupid. Meanwhile he's off buying more crap. Did you see Maria's face.??? It was so great

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Amaury still has to clean out his previous workshop and move all of his equipment to the stables, where he has to clean out a space, and clean and reassemble all of his extensive equipment. Then, he has to make shutters for all the windows. a window for the attic, detailed wood railings and woodwork for the bedroom, make about 30 radiator covers, and supposedly start on all the grand salon paneling. Did he ever fix the step in the hallway that work a few months ago?Amaury is at a substantial risk of depression, increased anxiety, and increased symptoms associated with his OCD. He must have been in a state of anxiety constantly from never knowing when the little pink camera will be pointed his way, serving the everchanging whims of Cuz Fanny and the Dump emergencies, and living in the dirty, damp dump with no locks on the bedrooms ( except Fanny’s apartment).

He was smart to move away from the dump, even if still working there many hours. Cuz Fanny lured him to the dump, on the premise of becoming a master carpenter for the farmhouse. Instead, he became the maintenance man, a waiter, a gardener, a garbage man, a moving man, equipment, repair man, and electrician, and appliance installer, a caretaker for the animals, a host for the bed-and-breakfast, haul Cuz Fanny’s luggage and hundreds of Amazon boxes, Gift grab boxes, and auction purchases, overseer of the forestry harvesting with Nick, the only individual on the property that spoke fluent French, a plumber, a wallboard installer, a supplier of logs to all the wood burners, and the assigned task of lighting them several times a day, provide content for her YouTube channels ( to include being an object of derision and mocking at times, bejng ambushed at any moment to perform like a court jester, take his shirt off for the cameras, dance for the camera, or interrupt any important project that he was trying to complete) and an all-around fixit man/personal servant for the dump and Cuz F4F‘s youtube channels, B and B, etc.

Cuz Fanny, of course, has exploited him the same as any other person who has had the misfortune of darkening the doors of the dump.

I wonder if Dan’s business proposition with Anne Marie was to get Amaury to come work on the crispy chateau and be Dan’s partner in his YouTube channel and Patreon, once Dan had been able to grow the channel. Then Amaury could move on from Cuz Fanny and the Dump. Step one for Amaury was moving out of the Dump.
I noticed, too, Amaury (damn you @Chateau_unhinged - now everytime he makes an appearance, I keep thinking of him as your "Delicious Little Snack!" 😂 ) looks really POed and beat down EVERY fecking time Fanny put her stupid pink iPhone in his face. It became even more obvious when he was out smoking in the forest (trying to hide it- crikey, Fanny alone would drive a person to a 3-pack a day habit) with Nick the Tree Surgeon- his interaction with Fanny was "I am just tolerating you right now", but became more animated when conversing with Nick the Tree Surgeon Marlboro Man, who could seriously give two fecks and just lit up a cig- bravo, Nick, for being you!

Agree with you 100%- the best decision Amaury has ever made was to move into his own place. Worst that it is with Herr Nuti- but if she makes him happy (sorry Nuti, Amaury's #1 will always be Molly, and his #2 will be a pack of Marlboro Reds- at least you made #3- you're in a tie with beer, so there's that!), I won't throw shade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I keep commenting on the vlog even though my sweet a** is sooo blocked🤣 that water from just one five foot square on the tiles was ReVoLtiNg!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I my opinion Śnorty could learn a bit of handy man stuff. He could learn how to do moulding and trim etc its not brain surgery. I did all my stuff in the cottage. Piling it all on Amorie or Kevin is stupid. Meanwhile he's off buying more crap. Did you see Maria's face.??? It was so great
I’d say Snorty can buy what they need to his hearts content. But what they need are vacuums, steam cleaners, irons, cleaning cloths, disinfectant, bleach, magic erasers, Windex, a squeegee, air freshener, mouse traps, flypaper, screens, baskets for wood, a pressure washer or 4, brooms, mops, swiffers, lint rollers, cedar blocks for every closet, utility cabinets to put it all in, light bulbs, garden furniture, mulch, paint, sandpaper, hand tools, gallons of white vinegar, baking soda, scrapers, wire brushes, smoke detectors, batteries, oven cleaner, rubber gloves, plastic eating utensils and paper plates, and garbage bags. Have at it. Go crazy! Make friends at the hardware store.

Edited to add: laundry bags and baskets, and several carts or trolleys to lug everything around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I keep commenting on the vlog even though my sweet a** is sooo blocked🤣 that water from just one five foot square on the tiles was ReVoLtiNg!
I would never throw water like.that down the drain, toss it outside. All that dirt will clog the drain, don't they have septic? She is so stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jules, LVP is such a game changer! I had tile (it's still there under the LVP, but it is clean), and it was such a PITA to keep clean (stupid grout!) LVP is so much easier to keep clean!

We had really bad luck with our Roombas (one's charging board died right after the warranty expired, and the other was possessed- it would randomly start singing and hoovering at 2AM), so we went with Shark, which works great (although, "Robbie", as we named him, had an unhealthy obsession with a Bose speaker stand in our family room- he would just continually hump the damn thing, and I finally made Mr. T Rex reprogram his ass. Dirty little robot!) I agree on the mopping robot- not sure that it would actually do a better job, and my pups lack any manners at mealtime (the last thing I want is Farmer's Dog smeared all over my kitchen floors!)

Shoes in the house- gross. I understand her "home" is a business, but like you, I actually "live" in mine. Our friends make fun of us for the no shoes policy, but whatever- go on back home to your dirty house. (If you took a swab of the bottom of someone's shoe and put it in a petri dish... Ewww!) With a stinky little JRT (even after his weekly bath, his little feet still smell like corn chips- I am guilty of sniffing them!), and a Chiweenie (who actually doesn't smell like anything- so weird!), our house does not smell like dogs or a bag of Fritos. Truth @Jules100- neither you nor I would last a day in the Shitoo without losing our minds at the filth and feeling compelled to clean the place up!
One of my sister's friend's dog did a poo in the living room at night when the Roomba was at work - in the morning poo was smeared all over the living room carpet. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I can't believe that Amaury was dedicated to cleaning the only all the tit in that room, as the squirrel went shopping with the guests. Amaury, DON'T BE IDIOT, kick SJ and Nutty in the ass and go back to UK ALREADY!
Is that where Armoires wood working shop was? I was confused about how that happened so quickly as he and Nutti have just told they moved out. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Isnt that what Marie's florist shop was? How did it get so wrapped up??? Fanny is truly trash.. Literally trash

• Heart
Reactions: 19
One of my sister's friend's dog did a poo in the living room at night when the Roomba was at work - in the morning poo was smeared all over the living room carpet. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It’s a real thing. It’s called a poo-pocalypse. The newer roombas are supposed to avoid poop.
💩😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This is why we make certain to turn the damn thing off when we have to go anywhere! (Ours starts at 10AM, and runs all day.) One day, we forgot, and it was the rare day of of our pups threw up (Murphy was rewarding us for something- probably my karma for saying something negative about Fanny on Tattle!) and there was a "trail of tears" (by me) as I had to clean the mess up, disassemble the whole shebang, and sanitize everything (after putting my nose down to ascertain that it was indeed vomit and not poo- had it been poo, I would have just binned the entire thing, or pondered burning down my house!) It was on the formal living room rug (had it been poo, THAT would have been binned as well!), the floors, and oddly, both pups were acting fine. SMH.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’d say Snorty can buy what they need to his hearts content. But what they need are vacuums, steam cleaners, irons, cleaning cloths, disinfectant, bleach, magic erasers, Windex, a squeegee, air freshener, mouse traps, flypaper, screens, baskets for wood, a pressure washer or 4, brooms, mops, swiffers, lint rollers, cedar blocks for every closet, utility cabinets to put it all in, light bulbs, garden furniture, mulch, paint, sandpaper, hand tools, gallons of white vinegar, baking soda, scrapers, wire brushes, smoke detectors, batteries, oven cleaner, rubber gloves, plastic eating utensils and paper plates, and garbage bags. Have at it. Go crazy! Make friends at the hardware store.

Edited to add: laundry bags and baskets, and several carts or trolleys to lug everything around
She will never buy all that. I doubt she would even know where the local market is that sells cleaning stuff!

• Haha
I am tired of wallpaper all together. It was used in the olden days to ‘seal’ in damp. And apparently in Fanny’s modern times as well. It actually is suppressing the mold from the damp walls
I HATE wallpaper. I HATE it!

• Heart
  • Haha
I asked her what is going on with the heating system now that she’s buying more wall paper !!!! I’m sure that was taken down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just read a few of the comments about the most recent vlog. So cringe making. Poor Amaury works so hard he needs a holiday. Philip you do a beautiful job. And then this : "Get a room". Who is Troy M?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.