The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phi phi is having his online tantrums in the Chateau Unwrspped comment section thru Dump alias Caroline Gooder. He is frantically trying to reply to all issues raised in the chateau unwrapped comment section, as well as complimenting himself profusely.

caroline gooder
15 minutes ago
Philip is also an actor and musician. He is multi talented

caroline gooder
16 minutes ago
Dan has success written all over his face

caroline gooder
39 minutes ago
Dan will be fine.
https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply
caroline gooder
18 minutes ago
Philip contributes enormously to the day to day operations of the Chateau.

About the london flat

caroline gooder
29 minutes ago
It was on air bnb until the pandemic. Now she is financially comfortable she does not need the money from the air bnb anymore

About the gardens
caroline gooder
33 minutes ago
The gardens take a lot of work to tend to.

caroline gooder
40 minutes ago
Lies, did you bother to contact Stephanie to discuss the missing postcard?

Phi Phi personally insults Jules ( ignore him Jules, thus is when you know you have really gotten under their skin by bringing to light some of their crap).
caroline gooder
43 minutes ago
Her face could do with some work

caroline gooder
46 minutes ago
Stephanie and Philip are dynamic and far more successful then our French Chateau will ever be

In response to be sure to like and subscribe:
caroline gooder
44 minutes ago
Please don’t
---
Sarah Fox
1 day ago
Hahaha I loved this! I really do like Chateau Diaries and Escape to Rural France… all of them actually but equally am here to watch Chateau drama. Every community needs this to call out the facades

caroline gooder
52 minutes ago
You’re wasting your time here.

Please Note that phi phi started his tantrum after I posted the Scotchette entries and my opinion that he was using the Scotchette name an alias to post comments.
---
GO JULES!!!!!!

Ann EC
17 hours ago
Congratulations ladies! Fabulous first vlog. Your insight into the Chatauverse is fantastic. This grey haired old hag can't wait for the next one. Fanny and Phillup should watch their backs!
emoji_u2665.png
emoji_u2665.png
emoji_u2665.png

caroline gooder
50 minutes agoThey have nothing to worry about.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment

QK4ZqBPPgraLue0DgEgsmG8Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Chateau Chat
7 minutes ago
@caroline gooder I would like to formally invite you to be our first chateauverse guest. Love to discos lot of things with you
emoji_u1f92e.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Who’s a member of the club that’s made for you and me? M A D A M E CHAT the newest VIP (sung to the tune of the Mickey Mouse Club theme)
Welcome #235 is yours if you want to name it. 🥳🥂

RE: Kathy, Now I like Kathy. But the Rosieres are putting themselves out there to be judged. So people are going to say, what they like and don't like about them.

Now. Cast your votes, are the windows an improvement, even though they are not original to the cottage...
Stories #119.jpg
Stories #120.jpg
Stories #121.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Scotchette just posted again in the Chateau Unwrapped comments within the past hour. Someone has been drinking and posting again!

scotchette
1 hour ago
I think I became a psychic, I knew that Nasti was a witch before the Selmargate. Nobody believed me on Tattle. And I knew that Dan was with Cat. The vlog when they were together in her sport car, the back and forth to London. Eating with her in London. I knew it was her. God my instinct is so good about people, I'm scaring myself. I predict that Nasti and Amaury will slowly leave for good and their relationship won't last. They both look old, fat and miserable.

Does this sound like it has been written by an entitled, egotistical porcelain obsessed twit who hates Ñutty and Amaury and is not fond of Dan and (according to Selmar) was the resident chateau sex pest who slept with both Ñutty and Kat? Hmmmmmm

Oh, and 22 minutes ago, Caroline Gooder reappeared with a comment about the Chateau Unwrapped crew :

caroline gooder
22 minutes ago
They are amateurs.

Phi Phi, put down your grandfather’s favorite tumbler full of sherry and go to bed in your study. Fanny will be expecting you to bring her a chocolate croissant and tea to her bedroom in the next couple of hours, You know that you cannot be late with her breakfast.
Just saw a reply to that- kinda snarky! 🙀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Here is a fun comment by a very sensitive Phi Phi aka Caroline Gooder in the chateau unwrapped comments:

Liesa Villandre

1 day agoPhillip found a gravy train. I like Stephanie and wish she would go back to the beginning stuff.

QK4ZqBPPgraLue0DgEgsmG8Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Chateau Chat
1 day ago@Liesa Villandre, you are right, Philip hit the jackpot! Stephanie is never going back. She’s only going to continue doing less and less. Making more and more excuses. Such a shame, how much more successful could she be if she actually restored the chateau and followed through on her promises?
emoji_u2764.png

XnSqbBENoKqhdt4QgP32p7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

caroline gooder
4 hours agoYou’re wrong, Philip IS the gravy train. He’s young, extremely good looking and has a bright future ahead of him.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
caroline gooder
1 hour ago to
It was on air bnb until the pandemic. Now she is financially comfortable she does not need the money from the air bnb anymore

Think about the hubris behind this comment. Stephanfraudie is ebegging for hundreds of thousands of tax free dollars to save her Dump from collapsing but cannot be arsed to rent out her London flat and use those funds to help restore her crumbling castle? She “DOES NOT NEED THE MONEY FROM THE AIR B AND B ANYMORE?” Is that why she used the flat as London’s most expensive storage unit for brocante crap the past year or so?

She now has London’s most expensive storage unit and the most expensive vegetable garden in France (with 4 gardeners and minimal vegetables produced). This is alongside an expensive half dead English garden. All located next to a dangerous and structurally unsafe crumbling farmhouse which she is determined to stuff full of new gites paid for with tax free Association funding.

She is always crying poor but cannot get off her ass and rent out her London flat to generate money? Is she no longer leasing out Mummy’s home in South Africa since she doesn’t need the money she used to receive for renting out Mummy’s home? She is so incredibly lazy and wasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2116735
Jason Dubey is not happy about his Paris room rental. Sounds similar to Chateau de Lalande.

"Now you guys, staying in Paris for work has some perks, but I didn't find those in this thousand Euro per night room in the West Bank, where the teeny tiny sink didn't drain, the elevator looked like a death trap straight to hell, and when you order three eggs scrambled, they bring you three scrambled eggs! Not to mention the actual water dripping from the ceiling in the suite's narrow hallway in the room which turned from clear to brown until they could fix it the next morning, and all the phone lines to the hotel OUT, including from the rooms AND the outside land line to the hotel. Who do you call if there is a fire? At least there where three narrow balconies off the sixth floor suite! You could jumo on a broomstick and fly out"

View attachment 2116738 View attachment 2116737 View attachment 2116740
A fool and their money are easily parted! €1000 per night ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here is a fun comment by a very sensitive Phi Phi aka Caroline Gooder in the chateau unwrapped comments:

Liesa Villandre

1 day agoPhillip found a gravy train. I like Stephanie and wish she would go back to the beginning stuff.

View attachment 2120626Chateau Chat
1 day ago@Liesa Villandre, you are right, Philip hit the jackpot! Stephanie is never going back. She’s only going to continue doing less and less. Making more and more excuses. Such a shame, how much more successful could she be if she actually restored the chateau and followed through on her promises?View attachment 2120627

View attachment 2120628
caroline gooder
4 hours agoYou’re wrong, Philip IS the gravy train. He’s young, extremely good looking and has a bright future ahead of him.

PhiPhi is pissed.

Regarding the musings that the Comte is Jason Dubious....no! Does Jason have an NGO setup in SriLanka? When the Comte overshared some very personal details of his life I looked up his NGO/charity in Sri Lanka because I have an interest. I was also in SriLanka 12 months after the tsunami. His NGO is real and ONLY from the details he publicly put forward on here it was simple to verify his story. If Jason or his husband are in anyway connected I think that would be a case of stolen identity.

Kat - I wonder what her churchy parents think of her dalliance with Dan, if true. He is hardly a catch and I imagine that they would be thinking she is selling herself short and dumbing down.

I reckon that Tess's wedding will be a grand social affair, I couldn't imagine taking PhiPhi as my partner and introducing him as my "boyfriend". Both PhiPhi and Stephanie Jarvis will be sniggered about behind their backs for sure. I wonder if Potty will get an invite? After all he knows the bride and some of her friends really well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So Grant and Simone are not "guests"? They are cooking and on the chore list. I thought they had their own property in France. What are they doing there? Are they volunteers? They were not at the table for the guest dinner. And Amory was in the kitchen and not serving. Also love the posted comments tonight. Phi phi is in a tizzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Caroline Gooder says Philip is extremely good looking

WTF!!! On what planet? Has he looked in the mirror? 😂😂😂👀 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Liesa Villandre

View attachment 2120626Chateau Chat
1 day ago@Liesa Villandre, you are right, Philip hit the jackpot! Stephanie is never going back. She’s only going to continue doing less and less. Making more and more excuses. Such a shame, how much more successful could she be if she actually restored the chateau and followed through on her promises?View attachment 2120627

View attachment 2120628
caroline gooder

---
He is a conceited little bugger. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here's the first one.. the second one is being uploaded ;)

View attachment 2119978
she doesn't get breakfast in bed from MP... maybe because he is dating someone else? her reasoning is priceless
So if Dan was screwing Kat whilst still with Annalese - has anyone noticed Annalese AND Kat at the Shittoo at the same time?
1682233143699.png
1682233206439.png
1682233253700.png

it is indeed cat, longer curly hair, she is always slouching she he walks, and is thicker than Dana, also dana walks like a model, straight etc

but I am also convinced he was doing dirty with Dana at some point (for Dana he is noone who can offer nothing, Kat is young and doesnt seem to care about it yet)

Reactions: 24
Scotchette just posted again in the Chateau Unwrapped comments within the past hour. Someone has been drinking and posting again!

scotchette
1 hour ago
I think I became a psychic, I knew that Nasti was a witch before the Selmargate. Nobody believed me on Tattle. And I knew that Dan was with Cat. The vlog when they were together in her sport car, the back and forth to London. Eating with her in London. I knew it was her. God my instinct is so good about people, I'm scaring myself. I predict that Nasti and Amaury will slowly leave for good and their relationship won't last. They both look old, fat and miserable.

Does this sound like it has been written by an entitled, egotistical porcelain obsessed twit who hates Ñutty and Amaury and is not fond of Dan and (according to Selmar) was the resident chateau sex pest who slept with both Ñutty and Kat? Hmmmmmm

Oh, and 22 minutes ago, Caroline Gooder reappeared with a comment about the Chateau Unwrapped crew :

caroline gooder
22 minutes ago
They are amateurs.

Phi Phi, put down your grandfather’s favorite tumbler full of sherry and go to bed in your study. Fanny will be expecting you to bring her a chocolate croissant and tea to her bedroom in the next couple of hours, You know that you cannot be late with her breakfast.

I'll just leave this here for opinions, it's from the beginning of the live chat

oWArgGCxiJ1mHrjv-Zs-KmIw=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

scotchetteThe cuz and his nut were kicked out. Business decision. It was smelling too much cannabis at shiteland. I'm afraid for Natti. He doesn't look like such a nice guy. Cuz Steph must know that by now.

2BFZS9vtMZlAFSYKAAvzjvN3=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sleepy SparrowNice to see you here Tomaz

oWArgGCxiJ1mHrjv-Zs-KmIw=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

scotchetteMy English is much better than Tomaz. Plz don't insult me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I reckon that Tess's wedding will be a grand social affair, I couldn't imagine taking PhiPhi as my partner and introducing him as my "boyfriend".
Those two will be the "entertainment" at the Wedding , if you know what I mean....... ;)
---
Caroline Gooder says Philip is extremely good looking

WTF!!! On what planet? Has he looked in the mirror? 😂😂😂👀 🐽
Oh lord Chilli - its the drugs !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she doesn't get breakfast in bed from MP... maybe because he is dating someone else? her reasoning is priceless

View attachment 2120694View attachment 2120695View attachment 2120698
it is indeed cat, longer curly hair, she is always slouching she he walks, and is thicker than Dana, also dana walks like a model, straight etc

but I am also convinced he was doing dirty with Dana at some point (for Dana he is noone who can offer nothing, Kat is young and doesnt seem to care about it yet)
…. what’s going on with her legs? Where are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
uhm interesting stuff disclosed.

This is my take on whats happened, purely speculation . Isabel and Chantel apparently from this site are not close. Natty has had her head above the ramparts and needs to go. Amoury pissed at not being listened to, and has to watch it all fall down. Maybe realised the exploitation going on regarding him doing everything and Philip doing nothing. Wants to go.

Philip been shown in vlogs doing something if we believe it, and not just a Stephaine channel 4 senario.

Amoury and Natty in kitchen not eating sitting staring WHY???? To show they are still part of live laughter WTF else it is, who really believes it. Or fulfilling their exit contract or had to stay and watch the waiter, who it appears does one plate at a time.

Scotchette and todays vlog responder Caroline Gooder is starting to give a little too much inside information, also Philip defending as he has never been defended before.

My assertions (beliefs) is that changes are a happenin' Philip may or maynot be part of those changes, but those two contributors are letting out a little too much information, that definately destroy the whole brand Stephanie has built as the LLL lalande.

Is it Philip starting to show his real mean streak, no going quietly like A &N????

Examples of what he has exposed that is dangerous toward Stephaine

. Cannabis - the grannies may or maynot appreciate knowing that Stephanie allows drugs on property. There will those that do, those that did and straight grannies.
. Stephaines flat not needed to complement the money working as an air BnB
. professionals having to do the necessary repairs the 'owners' MP, Nic and SJ decision to exit her cousin
. the comment stating they are pyschic regarding Dan and Kat and A&M future but they where not believed is that also a veil threat to Stephanie that I will be more forceful in the future.
. the "i'm afraid for Nattie indicating potential domestic violence under Stephaines roof, not all LLL was it!
.the I am so great as a lover, good looking, intelligent I need to stay

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.