The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news:

We all can have F & M Easter Eggs...they are marked down to £41.25 from 175.00
View attachment 2115942

They were all simply ridiculous running around the driveway with boxed candy.
Philip wins best female dressed award. And, Cuz wins the get out of jail for free card.
Yay for the weirdo couple for escaping to rural France…oh wait, wrong channel.
If Fanny were a generous hostess, (which she isn't) those F&M Easter eggs should have all been eaten on Easter weekend when she had 50 guests for brunch. Instead, I get the distinct impression Fanny hid them away up upstairs for herself & Snorty to eat and only sparingly offered them out to others before snapping the lid shut.
---
Amaury must have moved all his equipment out, we haven't seen where it went in the flogs, and we know if there's a story to tell she'd be there with the pink phone..
Amuary's equipment still appeared to be there at Easter, but I suspect his decision to move out was made when they decided the new heating system would cut his workshop by 50%. The next step is to move his workshop out too and leave minimal tools at the shitoo.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Armoury moving I believe is due to Smegma-boy. Nazi would never dare to leave. She is hoping that Armoiry puts a baby in her... But what is she close to forty (looking like 60)... ? Ticktock Nutty. Personally I hope Armoury stops being so f**king gullible and keeps his seamen away from her ovaries. She seems so psycho he will never get rid of her and she will ruin his life w her poison.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate to derail, but I think I may have found Snorts grandparents. Once they start giving the tour of their apartment, it's just a constant barrage of name dropping. I can totally see where Snorts gets it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jules...... how hard will it be if Bun Boy wishes to leave old Nasty Natti now too!
If they are buying this house together...........
I believe they've just rented. In both the patreon vlog and CD it's mentioned they're moving to their own little place (but no mention of buying). A&N sure did look happy being able to finally announce they were moving out!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The tools can only be moved if he has a shed suitable for them. Renting or buying to get a place that he could set up like the Chateau workshop would be a lenghty task.

The OCD in him would want them close at hand to stop random peple helping themselves. You ahve said how Percy painted his tools blue. There are heaps of differen router bits etc, things that easily go missing.

IMHO its sh*te that he is going to be on call, if she had a disaster why call Nathan instead of Amoury. Boundaries have been set I think.

What does worry me (although I know she isn't going to repair lalalande) is that she will allow Philip to project manage any workers, just like he was Amoury on panel placement.

Philip is an expert on Chateau in his own little brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
but that is so tipical of charlatan, to dream and futurefake everyone, she promissed appartments to so many people including tartan brother ... she just uses it as incentive to get what she wants from people = to do the job for her

when I think how she used tartan brother in her Dubai trip as a decoy to hang out with potty out of sight of philly and basically anyone, to enjoy the fine life on the dime of old ladies, even when she takes philly for a dogwalk she doest go beyond just to keep him entertained unlike with potty, she has to up her game as potty himself has access to adventurous-cool stuff
Not his biggest fan.. infact feel quite sorry for him really...but he was treated like a spare part in Dubai..despicable behaviour...

Reactions: 23
Fannys English garden inspiration
An English garden after an English storm maybe! Its like the Emperors new clothes!!
---
I do hope Annalise has Dan well insured. His work ethic and the lack of Health & Safety is a serious accident waiting to happen.
Its unbelievable how he works in that place. Its a house of cards waiting to fall down! Floor rotton under neath.. No worries, lets build up!! Ffs.. I dispair!
---
I think first there will be a lot of shopping before babies. They both don't have any furniture or equipment - though Nati has heaps of clothes. Will she take all the Narnia wardrobes with her? Amaury will be busy building her closets and a chicken run for Molly, probably from mahagony, because Nati won't like her being in the house. Don't believe Nati will be happy to buy at brocante to fill her house anyway. Also they will need at least one car. Who is paying for all of this? Did S give Nati a huge raise? (hypothetical question) Can't imagine Nati was able to save a lot while at Lalande. In France houses usually don't come with furniture. Amaury might take on some jobs outside lalande.
Who thinks S will be allowed to film them at their new home? Just for content?
Questions over questions
Nati always said..With her best ff , that neither of them wanted kids!! Lets see now..
---
Oh my God....what was that about? I don't think he was joking when he said that!
It a bloke thing!
---
You probably thought that because of this picture with said ex.

View attachment 2115988
He certainly has a type!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I might be the odd one out but... I have never relied on a man or anyone else. If I don't know something I learn it. I take care of everything in the cottage, I build, fix plumbing, electrics and I cook. I learn from.books and videos. For Nati to say she can't cook is silly to me. Then learn. Try different recipes some work some don't. You can have 5-6 go to meals. To make your partner work and come home to cook for you is selfish. Like I said maybe I am the odd one. But totally self sufficient I like it. (just built a shed last week)
I think the majority of women do get stuck in and have a go and learn. And want to have a go and learn. Women like to push the boundaries. Unfortunately there is always a percentage that can't do, won't do (and it doesn't help that there partners pander to them and put them on pedestals). And that percentage gives a bad rap to those that can do, will do.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not his biggest fan.. infact feel quite sorry for him really...but he was treated like a spare part in Dubai..despicable behaviour...
Amazing she was supposedly there for Gerry's Birthday in two days with him she managed a couple of burgers. We are led to believe she only had two days with Pott's but look at what they did, quad bikes, camel rides, cookery courses ummm who did you go to Dubai for Fanny

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I feel bad for Molly☹Nati is even jealous of an adorable elderly dog- RULES for a 10 year old beloved animal-evil stepmother!
Well I hope he makes sure Molly is ok, I only have my one boy now and he's our everything we spoil him even more since he lost his sister in January. Anything over 10 years for a Labrador is a blessing and he already missed out on the last year of his other dog Phoebe's life.
---
i suppose A and N have had to buy a car……and furniture.

another example of Fanny knowing something months in advance and waiting to announce it until she’s practically forced to.

I wholeheartedly agree, I think BIG BIG changes are coming to Lalande and the channel. Travel channel not doing well. Another travel channel in the works…as if Ollie is some kind of draw? Fanny just looking to escape now.

Cadeau really at its most boring. Patreon down. The trage of MM, RIP. Selmar openly bashing Lalande. Will Mummy and Percy ever return? Likely not. Gerry rarely comes by. Nick and family rarely feature. Very few interesting personalities appearing on the vlog anymore. Dan doing his own thing. Everything extremely censored and hidden. Rooms, garden, chapel, lake, in chaos. Almost everything broken, rotten, cracked, filthy, or in a terrible state. same old same old. As funds dip she’ll have to lay off more staff so there goes Kirsty and the handyman.

Even small to medium projects like fixing capping stones on moat, setting up last years Chelsea purchase, finishing the garden walk way, etc in a holding pattern. Handyman has been working but doing what for weeks on end? Fixing some coving and some plaster around a bathtub that looks like it will bubble up when it gets wet. Fanny and Philip painting with a toddlers paint brush.

Fanny sharing next to nothing in plans anymore. Not even small projects.

she’s run out of volunteers, run out of content ideas, run out of stream. running out of life, love and certainly laughter. Absolutely nothing fun about watching a heavily filtered 50-year old woman with way too much botox, tiptoe about making tea, waiting for bread to arrive, checking on the status of a row of lettuce, and filming other people‘s kids.

Her channel has failed to thrive after pandemic lockdowns.

none of these channels are killing it…all hovering around 40-50k views, some less, some a bit more but none even close to half a million. we watch YTubers who have vlogs about their garden who have 1 million+ subscribers and millions of followers on Instagram and TikTok. TikTok and IG coming for YT with shorts and long form video.
Won't be much longer
shut.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I might be the odd one out but... I have never relied on a man or anyone else. If I don't know something I learn it. I take care of everything in the cottage, I build, fix plumbing, electrics and I cook. I learn from.books and videos. For Nati to say she can't cook is silly to me. Then learn. Try different recipes some work some don't. You can have 5-6 go to meals. To make your partner work and come home to cook for you is selfish. Like I said maybe I am the odd one. But totally self sufficient I like it. (just built a shed last week)
I need help with very few household items: with electricity (electricity is dangerous, so I don't play with it - fire, short circuit...), plumbing jobs (mostly because I don't have tools) and tilling the garden with a tiller (it scares me , a large and powerful machine - I am not strong enough to operate it safely).
The rest, pure enjoyment.
If I don't know, Google and YouTube know, books, friends, family..... Someone always knows.
I enjoy every little project I do: painting walls, restoring an old piece of furniture, assembling a new piece of furniture, recipes from all over the world (if I can get the ingredients), growing food, canning food, making cheeses and cream (the last one was clotted cream) and so.....
I mow the grass, trim, grow fruit trees and roses.....
My day is too short (and my resources are limited) for everything I would like to do
What do people who do nothing do all day???
As I promised: The last project! (Watching the paint dry)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I keep thinking about Molly, I really hope she's cherished. Here's my old fella getting himself all stressed as we're away for the weekend and he thinks we're going without him.......as if.
20230421_101808.jpg

---

Are you excited?
The thumb nail made me spit my coffee ha ha ha

Excited? Moi?

Yaaaaas.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.