The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny is all over the comments on Dan’s latest video, posting under one of her latest favorite aliases, Sgirl. Why is she so controlling and intrusive in answering questions and comments on Dan’s you tube channel. Sgirl is the equivalent of Caroline Gooder on Dan’s YouTube channels. Why does Dan not tell her to knock it off and stop answering questions on his YouTube channel?

Fanny has enough of her own crap to deal with on her Dump. Why is she always stalking other chateau YouTube sites and answering questions in their comment sections?

Nathan seems apprehensive when he encounters Fanny at the Dump. I think he knows she is going to try to get him to fix all other “emergencies” at the Dump which are outside of plumbing and heating, She does not hesitate to call contractors to get them to rush over to the Dump on their day off ( yet Fanny took months off to focus without being disturbed by others).

Reactions: 26
Last night, I said to @Jules100 that I was pulling back from CD and Tattle and would have to decline the invite to appear on the new podcast (I know you will all be terribly glum to not hear my RP accent - soz) but then the latest instalment hit my YouTube feed. I need to spew my bubbling bile. This devious wench! She really is a piece of work.
Most of you have already highlighted the lack of leadership with leaving EVERYTHING to the last minute. But in that recent instalment we truly got a glimpse into the gravity of destruction of that HMN. SJ claims weeds grew up in 2 days and yet she yanks out half a meter of the crawling variety from the courtyard… she highlights her dock invasion, which is most definitely months in the making considering the volume and height… we saw the state of the finish in the bnb rooms with window panes missing, bedroom furniture damaged, paint chipped, cheap drink making facilities, communal areas looking battered… What is this woman doing? What is Natalia’s role if she is the BnB manager? Does she just overlook these discrepancies or is SJ not willing to pay for them when they’re brought to her attention? I don’t understand how this can be allowed to happen with the amount of money coming in each month to comfortably remedy these issues? The astounding negligence - is it any wonder why Mmakhotso Moloi was neglected? The state of the stables is the true sentiment SJ feels for her own home - to allow rooms to fill up with debris like that attracting vermin, storing boilers which are loaded with chemicals is simply dangerous. It long stopped being funny this is just neglect - plain and simple. Where is the evidence that Stephanie Jarvis is improving this property? - all I’m seeing is more and more damage being caused.
And those kitchen cupboards are a lethal health risk. I was in NYC last weekend and was struck with food poisoning - I’m relatively resistant to under cooked food but it got me ferociously. The point is those doors harbour all manner of bacteria. SJ just doesn’t care about anything or one but herself. I’d be truly ashamed to welcome anyone into that building. Volunteers and staff are living there in that state - the hotel inspector needs calling in and condemning it. SJ has only just ordered colour coded chopping boards for meat, dairy, fish and vegetable prep - WTF?! How?
I have a litany of other points to make, but my cortisol levels are rising and so I’ll end it there. That episode compounds what we have been all saying for YEARS! It’s a dump top to bottom. I wonder if SJ decided to show this now, in the knowledge she can get away with anything and yet the money still comes in from the merry band of Patreons? It’s beyond me. She needs a therapist, project manager and a team of contractors.
Well said! ❤ Just think of it this way…if Stephanie had hired professional cleaners (let’s assume 4 cleaners working for $25/hr each, for 20 hours (each person over a few days), it would have cost her $2,000. That’s only 0.05% of the money she collects through Patreon annually. There was absolutely no reason to leave all this work until the last minute, and there’s no reason she couldn’t have hired cleaners to assist the others. Instead, we’re supposed to sympathize with the plight she herself created and marvel at how hard they worked through the night to get ready. Then Stephanie’s deluded fans heap loads of praise on her and Philip, saying how wonderful they are. Unbelievable! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
@JackSpratt what is your hubby's take on the slow water delivery to the guest wing. My oh says Nathans solution is going to cost as they will be constantly circulating hot water by pumping it to the wing so the hot water will need to be constantly heated.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Well said! ❤ Just think of it this way…if Stephanie had hired professional cleaners (let’s assume 4 cleaners working for $25/hr each, for 20 hours (each person over a few days), it would have cost her $2,000. That’s only 0.05% of the money she collects through Patreon annually. There was absolutely no reason to leave all this work until the last minute, and there’s no reason she couldn’t have hired cleaners to assist the others. Instead, we’re supposed to sympathize with the plight she herself created and marvel at how hard they worked through the night to get ready. Then Stephanie’s deluded fans heap loads of praise on her and Philip, saying how wonderful they are. Unbelievable! 🙄
Have a heart, Ky. The woman spent 2-3 months in intense, deep grief. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@JackSpratt what is your hubby's take on the slow water delivery to the guest wing. My oh says Nathans solution is going to cost as they will be constantly circulating hot water by pumping it to the wing so the hot water will need to be constantly heated.
Could they have considered electric tankless water heaters for the bathrooms?
1682336513623.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Could they have considered electric tankless water heaters for the bathrooms?
View attachment 2123776
Yes, that’s an option. Another economical option is a “point of use” water heater. That’s a very small (3-7 gallon) water heater installed somewhere near the bathroom to provide just enough hot water initially until the hot water from the main boiler reaches the taps. It seems to me having a pump that constantly circulates hot water from the main boiler to areas of the farmhouse that aren’t used all the time is a waste of money and energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Fanny needs to grow up and become a responsible adult; how much chance is there of that happening?
Why bother. There seems to be a constant influx of volunteers willing to take the role of a responsible adult. She will eventually wear them out, when they realize their work goes in vain she'll send them packing. If they don't understand to leave a smear campaign will be launched. Rinse and repeat. Sorry, feeling a tad cynical today 🙃

She must kick herself for inviting her cuz to the heap. He's difficult to get rid of. Now when he's moved out Tantinette&Oncle will pay a visit, I see a storm rising, why else Isabelle the jinx has been summoned all the way from South Africa?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Say what you will about Mummy, but one can not stay sane with the amount of dump which ends up all over the place. Every year we see a couple of room clearings, and that is the ones Fanny chooses to show us, and without fail more rubbish appears in another part of the chateau. The state of those stables! Remember how that space looked like not that long ago when Amuary cleared it and organised it as his workshop? Gone are those days! Just how does one amass so much garbage in such a short time span and lets it pile up like that?

I don't wish this upon anyone, but between the sketchy electrics and what is essentially kindling, this place might just go up in flames ones of these days.
I thought it was all their Amazon boxes, or shopping channel when we cleared my mother’s apartment we found tons of shopping club boxes under her bed 🤣 PhiPhi needs to stopped his capodimonte addiction

Reactions: 20
Hello Jason Dubious
I don't hate you but I am pretty sure Stephanie Jarvis does.

Remember one of your visits when she left you alone in that filthy, falling down ruin of hers? The time when she or her horrible receptionist left you without breakfast items. The time you nearly froze to death all alone in her shitoo. Amongst the pigeon crap, peacock crap, chook crap.

Remember the times she hasn't replied to you on her threads and you became pissed off? You being a top tier donator and yet she has treated you with disdain.
Jason, Stephanie Jarvis isn't your friend she only tolerates you for your money. She is a shameless con artist, Jason.

Would you reconsider giving your thousands of dollars to a truly worthwhile charity? A charity close to your own home? The joy of giving would give back to you ten fold knowing that your donation would be valued and appreciated.

No, I don't hate you, but I am annoyed with you for keeping your eyes blinkered to the fact that Stephanie Jarvis is bad news and bad for your reputation.
Take it easy, Jason. Best wishes.
---
Why bother. There seems to be a constant influx of volunteers willing to take the role of a responsible adult. She will eventually wear them out, when they realize their work goes in vain she'll send them packing. If they don't understand to leave a smear campaign will be launched. Rinse and repeat. Sorry, feeling a tad cynical today 🙃

She must kick herself for inviting her cuz to the heap. He's difficult to get rid of. Now when he's moved out Tantinette&Oncle will pay a visit, I see a storm rising, why else Isabelle the jinx has been summoned all the way from South Africa?
Agree with all that, and I hope the storm rages!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I was beginning to think it wasn't possible to hire skips in France and that trips to the dechetterie were the only option. My initial thought was that the skip wasn't big enough for all the crap in Lalande. They are putting stuff in it that should be recycled. My builder husband uses his digger to ensure he maximises the load in a skip by pressing it down with the bucket.
My first thought was how lovely a dumpster to welcome the guest to the dump!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It really looked like any kind of packaging was literally dropped into the stables without a second thought. It seems so careless considering that somebody, i.e. Amaury, actually wanted to use that space.

Also about the weeding; didn't they use a weed torch in the past?
I bet Dan broke it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Some merch ideas for Snorty's shop......(btw, where is the shop?)

Snorty's tshirt
1682338348914.png

Fanny's T-shirt
1682338551368.png

Potty's t-shirt
1682338663282.png

Baghead's t-shirt

1682338754496.png

Mummy's t-shirt
1682339473744.png

Snorty's other t-shirt
1682339679291.png

Natti & Amury's paired t-shirts
1682339775845.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Fanny is all over the comments on Dan’s latest video, posting under one of her latest favorite aliases, Sgirl. Why is she so controlling and intrusive in answering questions and comments on Dan’s you tube channel. Sgirl is the equivalent of Caroline Gooder on Dan’s YouTube channels. Why does Dan not tell her to knock it off and stop answering questions on his YouTube channel?

Fanny has enough of her own crap to deal with on her Dump. Why is she always stalking other chateau YouTube sites and answering questions in their comment sections?

Nathan seems apprehensive when he encounters Fanny at the Dump. I think he knows she is going to try to get him to fix all other “emergencies” at the Dump which are outside of plumbing and heating, She does not hesitate to call contractors to get them to rush over to the Dump on their day off ( yet Fanny took months off to focus without being disturbed by others).
What do you bet she’s going to try and weasel out of paying his bill too?!?

Reactions: 19

I'm with Isabelle on this one.
---
Lazy ass Potts also moved into the Dump in November, 2022. He had 3 to 4 months with no F1 races. Why didn’t he clean any of the crap out of the stables? He is as entitled and useless as the little orphan princess. What do the 2 grifters do instead of cleaning up their Dump? Party in Dubai.

Baghead came to stay at the Dump in February. Why didn’t he help clean up his Dump?

Fanny partied in Austria, London, Paris, and Dubai instead of cleaning up her Dump.
I could get that sorted in a day by myself and I am only a wee girl...but I keep the high heels for the parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.