Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm ashamed to say I do watch Dan. But I don't believe he will ever rebuild it. As you say he will have to attend to the structure before he can even start to make it habitable. It will take forever. He will be an old man with his best years wasted. Unless he becomes famous and very rich, rich enough to get professionals in for him to oversee and get the glory. He's definitely got an agenda.
They just filmed a movie at the Beau channel, maybe he is fixing it up.just enough to rent out for movies, might not need a roof, better lighting and camera/drone angles with no roof. Dan must have a plan???? Doesn't he??? And what channel is filming him????

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LadyRed

VIP Member
One of my biggest concerns when that garden went in was the size/age of the plants Davey bought for her to put in. I'm an avid gardener and even took courses to get my Master Gardener designation here in the US and, depending on the plant, sometimes even I can't always bring along a 1 year old perennial, so I don't buy them anymore for my garden, unless it's something I rarely see and want to try it. For someone like Stephanie and her crew, it would be near impossible to have success, with everything else those plants had to contend with. I complained at the time that those plants went in that the money would have been better spent on 2-3 year old perennials, with less of them. They would have had a fighting chance.

Pests, animals eating them, drought, poor soil quality and, I suspect, improper watering. Yes, there was a drought, but we can't say that drought had anything to do with the lack of success there........we all saw Amaury and his father watering every single morning and evening, despite being in a zone where there were water restrictions! Better to deeply water once a week than a little bit two times a day.

Lastly, as far as I'm concerned, this whole English Garden of hers has been, and continues to be, nothing more than a money laundering scheme. A way to spend a tiny fraction of the Patreon money so that the patrons won't get restless and provides her with opportunities to film something.
So, what you are telling me is that she would have to change the nature of the whole place and herself in order to have a garden there, but it is possible.

• Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
What do you think fellow tartlets so Lalande? Instagram never disappoints!
I really want one of those recyling t-shirts Walmart had to pull off the rack...
---
View attachment 2102995

P
erhaps it was a lapse of judgement
Under pressure from the Chatelaine who was
Yearning for time to screw Potty. But

Julia, be the sensible butch lesbian that you are and
Unless your lipstick girlfriend will kick you out, do not
Let the pathetic Gay Twank wannabe designer
Inside PUY VIDAL
Again.
Gosh, and that was her Easter Best outfit?

Attachments

• Haha

Milre

VIP Member
You can do
Thanks for your help.
First, I boiled the milk (fresh from the farmer's market). The longer it is cooked on low heat, the thicker the skin will be on top. I left the milk to cool and when it cooled I scooped a thick layer from the top.
I got about 100 ml of cream from 4 liters of milk.
Interesting.
The taste is milky, slightly buttery and very tasty, but it is not creamy because I also have those dry pieces on top and thick liquid on the bottom of the skin.
I don't know if that's good?

(I really like experimenting with food)
If I were in Fanny's place, with the money she gets every month, I would hire craftsmen to fix up the Chateau, and I would experiment with food, feed the craftsmen well, film it all, and everything would be wonderful.
But hey, I'm not Fanny, so I'm just experimenting for myself.
You can do all of this in your Balkan kuća with an old špored, too. people will love it.

Reactions: 13

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
And whilst we're on the subject of the gardens - after 2 years, shouldn't there be more growing on the arches specially made for the walled garden? I think their choice of climber was all wrong - it needs something that doesn't die off in winter, surely?
(albeit I'm not good with plants that don't grow well in winter as I'm a temperate climate gardener)
---
Wr have hoards of ravens also live in large trees to the field opposite always in and out the garden for scraps but likewise no poop and they are actually quite nervous birds / still my fatty wood pigeons are here and won’t budge 🙄
Our native pigeon: Kereru - is apparently quite yummy. They are much larger (fatter) than regular ones - you can see the branches of trees they land on buckle under the weight of them. To be fair, they are protected and most of us will never eat one!

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Billy being strategic trying to win over more Patreon, not doing very well. There is impediments I know as we discussed last thread,
Those that follow him do you agree that in his last three Friday vlogs he tells you a little bit about what he filming in the weekend for Patreon.

This weekend Ryan and Billy going to pick up an antique, last week I think he joked he was going to service the lawn mower and show his 4 year old how to do an oil change. His views arre not great considering he has over 250 subscribers doesn't make 100k most days yet stephaine and her lesser number of subscribers consistantly get well over 120 views per video.

So should it be weekly, twice weekly or daily an interesting question
I just presumed Billy's comment(s) was ironic - nothing more/nothing less.
As to his YT earnings/ad revenue - I imagine that he earns far more by publishing 5 short vlogs per week than SJ does, or perhaps the same, IDK! :unsure: 70% of his vlogs are interesting AND, at least he is fully involved, get projects done and is honest - unlike some others!
Chateau Unwrap - what a coup it would be if you got Billy to actually join your podcast and comment on certain other chateau owners - anonymously and voice disguised, of course! We all know which ones he would love to spill the beans on, don't we?
It would be behind, beyond and above the chateau doors scenario. :LOL:
BUT, Caroline Gooder, AKA, Stephanie Jarvis et al, AKA motley crew, has 100% finally and truly shown herself to be nothing but a nasty, vindictive piece of work. No surprises there then as, at the end of the day, she just couldn't contain herself, could she? If she is not SJ, then that woman has serious mental health issues, no doubt about it! :rolleyes: :LOL:

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
[QUOTE="LadyRed, post: 14822373, member: 27451 Back home I would have some acquittance who would want it and another who could carry out the necessary repairs - times of scarcity made us very nifty :LOL:
[/QUOTE]
Try phoning the nearest British Heart Foundation charity. They collect large items such as furniture and electrical goods which they repair and sell in their charity shops.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Oh no I have a wall clock in my dining room. Not homemade though😳🤦‍♀️😂😂
I will have to post a poll to see if I should keep it or not when putt8ng the hours up for sale.😂😂😂
You are not alone. We bought a large black iron wall clock for our big room a year ago. I still like it...

• Heart

Albee

VIP Member
I don’t know who the Crosby family is. I just looked them up and didn’t see anything too alarming. Super talented daughter who could sing and was on Ellen at age 4. And an article that said they limit their videos to one per week to make sure they aren’t doing harm with social media and their kids. Is there some scandal with them?
The diesel brothers are also from Utah. They now have a channel called Diesel Dave. They are super rich too. Seem like real nice people tho.

it must be quite a culture shock moving from California to rural France .,,,,, we moved from a town to semi rural 20 years ago and hubby hated it for two years cos things weren’t in the doorstep but wouldn’t move back now
I could never move to another country like that, I am too attached to my "people" all my life long friends and family that live close enough to visit. As well as learning a new culture and language. No thanks

MsMuir

Chatty Member
Any chance we could start a gofundme to send this 🐰 to the farmhouse next Easter?

• Haha