Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
There are some people that have never been to school for or been trained in design that are design enthusiasts and have a real passion for it. Philip is not one of these people. He’s tacky with bad taste. He has no history of good design choices or beautifully finished projects. Philip is just pretending to be a talented grown up. No one really takes him seriously. Philip is a joke.🦔👢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Jules100

VIP Member
Annalise posted this on Instagram. She and the boys spent the past weekend with Amy & Marc at Chateau de Rosieres
View attachment 2111217
I think you can’t have it both ways. “Please don’t say anything negative about our relationship breakup or anything else, I have kids that might read the comments on my YouTube channel one day.” “Hey look at my kids, what do you think?”

You’re either in or you’re out with your kids & social media. No picking & choosing. Personally, out is better, but whatever. I don’t like Dan the gardener and to a lesser extent, now Annalise. She knew what she was getting into and she knows what she’s doing now. Also, she is here on TL. Last posting on Jan 13, but last lurking on April 3. (Ask me somewhere else & I’ll tell you.) She & Dan take a lot of vacations. Definitely more than me & I’m cool getting away whenever the opportunity presents itself. But then again, my house isn’t a construction site / garbage dump and an embarrassment whenever anyone else sees it. Here’s a tip for the both of them: cleaning up garbage and debris from the yard and the interior of your house is free. Paint is cheap and makes a world of difference. The safety and cleanliness of the house your children live in should be your top priority. You both know you’re putting everything on the internet for the world to see forever right?❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
Afternoon all. OMG what an absolute shit show it was.
Listening to Potty talk about pigeon shit, hearing Maria moan about clearing shit from the kitchen, Kirsty & Davey hoping they won't find Ruby's shit, AnneMarie looking like shit, and Fanny talking shit, it truly was a Shitshow at the Shitoo. Literally :rolleyes::sick::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

KyBourbon

VIP Member
You know, just the fact that SJ has a flat in London she used (until just recently) to store her hoard of purchases should make everyone‘s blood boil. It’s been said before. The London place sits empty most of the time…she couldn’t have been renting it out when it was stuffed with all the garbage she and PhiPhi bought. She could easily sell the place and use the money on her “beloved farmhouse.” Honestly, why keep the London flat? For vanity? Does she need to maintain an address in the UK for some reason? If that’s the case, sell the flat and buy a cheap dump somewhere in England just for the address. It doesn’t make sense…but, then again, I’m trying to apply logic to a person who’s completely illogical.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I ran PhiPhi’s photo through some Age Progression software…it’s not pretty!

PhiPhi now…

IMG_5059.jpeg

PhiPhi age progressed 10 years…

TRIGGER WARNING!

IMG_5056.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

brassy

He did mention in the ‘ workshop’ the chaos of Lalande…. They saw it.
And yes cooking, and…washing up for 14 people with dietary requirements including one no salt……In not only an unfamiliar kitchen but a filthy disorderly one.
Was Isabel doing the rotas or Natty when they were there?
Imagine working for Isabel in the care home. She’s a witch.
I read this review today on trip advisor:

I was both a YouTube follower and patron of the Chateau before traveling to France to stay there. I'm not anymore. I was treated like an inconvenience and an interloper. All I can say is DON'T GO. The volunteers were not paid to run the place so they had no reason to be accommodating and in some cases, they were outright rude. There was no heat in October and I was freezing - there is not a hot water bottle in existence that can keep you warm enough. They did not answer their landline and did not respond to WhatsApp when I needed important information. There was a skeleton staff of 2 people for the first 3 days of my visit so I was essentially alone in the gigantic edifice. It was eerily quiet and desolate. I was not greeted warmly but rather was grilled about my Pass Sanitaire - which I luckily secured before leaving the US. If I hadn't gotten one I would not have been able to stay there and they didn't even tell me I needed one. I was never thanked or acknowledged for my patronage and I was there for 8 days! The owner did not even take the time to talk to me for more than a few minutes much less make me feel welcome. And it needs to be said that the building is in dire need of basic repairs - It is much more "grubby" and run down then I was lead to believe and there is no safety compliance. The money being donated through Patreon is not being used to renovate but rather to decorate. There were no shutters on the windows of my apartment, no locks on the apartment door, and the cement spiral stairs had no railing. No one offered to help me get my luggage up the stairs and I am elderly and arthritic. I was basically ignored. The whole experience was a bitter disappointment. I know there are many others who have had the same experience and have not posted here but I wish they would. If you want to have an experience like the guests you see on YouTube you will be taking your chances - Don't say you weren't warned.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Granola Chic

Philip... the next time you "pretend" to work, it's advised you put the paint bucket on the ladder and a little paint on your hands and brush.
It's much more realistic that way.

1681718557570.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Abuela

Chatty Member
I've unsubscribed but went on the internet to access comments and 16 hrs ago Miranda Levy said this on PV's tube comments in Spanish, here's my translation....
NIñas I love her channel, as Latina I am proud that a family with Latino roots is living this beautiful dream. I'll just tell you this: If you're going to take Lalande as an example, let it be WHAT NOT TO DO. Lalande is a ruin, every day it falls piece by piece, it is a disaster from beginning to end product of the bad decisions of its owner, who now uses social networks to scam people asking for money for renovations THAT NEVER DOES, in all that disaster Philip has had a lot to do. I do not doubt that he is not a noble person, but he does not have the experience or the preparation to tell you what path to take to improve your already beautiful castle. Trust yourself and the professionals I hire. AND GET AWAY FROM LALANDE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. At any moment that landfill collapses. Kisses to Maruca, I literally adore 💋💋💋💋💋 her
---
All other negative remarks have been edited but since this was in Spanish maybe whomever is screening from LaLande isn't bilingual. So it isn't Natty but maybe Snorts. He saw the heart emojis and assumed it was a positive comment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Enjoy! and if you hear extra shuffling sounds, ignore it... the dog in my lap refused to stay still for 18 minutes straight 😁

click here.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Pyke

VIP Member
This is the first time I'm not mad at a GFM... and it keeps going up! Hope Benoit gets better soon and can get lots of new and safe equipment with this money!

View attachment 2105856
The man is a professional he should buy his own equipment like a normal business. I hope he recovers well and takes stock of his assets his hands and legs and his eyes and head. I know Health and Safety is a nightmare BUT it is based on trying to prevent accidents. He should have made money from Fleuries after ALL the work he has done for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jules100

VIP Member
Hey @Jules100 love ya! And we know everyone is entitled to their opinion on here 😄 Just curious why you like Jason? He’s gotten a lot of ridicule on here for how he appears to “suck up” to Stephanie. I’m glad he’s doing better after his hospitalization and his colon is awake and everything. But what made you “come around” to him? Do you view him as someone who was taken-in by whatever charm a lot of people think Fanny possesses?
I’m not sure exactly why I like him so much. I feel like he’s a CD super fan that hasn’t quite realized what a piece of garbage Stephanie is yet. I like that he does not hide in anonymity and wears his heart on his ostentatious sleeve. I just saw his recent insta post and he is back in Europe again shopping around after his recent health scare. Also, looks like he lost a few pounds, the hard way. I just think he’d be a fun guy to have a glass of fancy wine with and I think he should have his own YouTube channel. He is YouTube gold.❤

Just between you and me, I think @Jules100 would like to get Jason as a guest on the new Chateau Wrap-up podcast, to spill some tea. With that outfit, I fear he's more suited to a radio interview. Checks and stripes together? Le non!
I mustn't be too harsh on him, though. He appears to have lost quite a bit of weight following his bowel surgery, poor fella.
I’m not recruiting anyone, but I bet Jason has some good stories.❤

When are we getting the first episode @Jules100 ? The children are thirsty out here.
We filmed our first episode already, not sure when it’s going to get posted.❤

• Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
I had a feeling I should click on today’s Patreon video…. And I was right!

AnnMarie & Nutcase moved out! They got a house “in the area” and left to live there 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Armoire and Nutty moving out….I love it! I’m positive that a lot of it had to do with PhiPhi giving orders as if he’s the idiot in charge. I’m also sure Dan got away from the Dump because of Snorts, too. I also think Armoire got tired of doing all the work while Fanny and her stupid “boyfriend” gallivanted around Europe, ate out, drank, bought tat, and tried on each other’s dresses. I think Armoire sees the same thing we all see here…Fanny collects boatloads of money every month…so why is HE doing all this work? Why can’t she hire anyone else? Why does she keep getting survey after survey? Armoire isn’t stupid…he knows his cuz is a fraud. And, finally, I think Armoire senses that things aren’t right with the finances…and he probably wants to put some distance between himself and Fanny. SJ’s ship is sinking…she’s losing everyone except her idiot boyfriend who’s trying to take over and is going to run her into the ground in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
The more I see of that nauseating woman, the more she infuriates me. I can't stand her voice and ridiculous pretence of being upbeat plus the mocking tone she uses with everyone while she stands there filming them do all the work. What a waste of Amaury's skills trying to get rid of granite so they can plant trees that will perish within a short time. You can see how furious he is also. Why didn't PJ sort out the pigeon problem ages ago? He and Fanny live there and must have known about it but waited for M. Potts to arrive to deal with it. Judging by what MP said about the state of the attic, the pigeons must have been there for ages but Fanny left it for Michael to breathe in the contaminated air. Then, he does most of the cooking for the evening meal while she mocks him for the way he cuts onions. And why are the ten Berghe guests in the kitchen making a crumble when they are meant to be on holiday? Maria, clearly concerned about the state of the filthy kitchen where she is expected to cook for guests, tackles the huge job of cleaning it. It beggars belief that the middle-aged owner and her twenty-something gigolo have sat back and waited for these other folks to arrive rather than lift a finger themselves. And even more infuriating is why the sad sycophants can't see all this. What on earth do the ten Berghe couple think about Fanny when they work so hard themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If Fanny had been honest and viewers knew from the beginning that while the Shittelaine was 50% owner of the Dump, she spent less than 50% of the year living at the Dump, things would have been different. Lockdown confused the timeline and also her misleading info that she was renovating her home, LieLande. The London apartment, Mummy’s apartment in France and homes and other properties owned in England and South Africa were not immediately revealed. People were under the impression that Fanny was struggling 24/7 all year round trying to save the Dump. They did not know Mummy, Fanny, and Percy were multi millionaires.

I believe it was intentionally misleading to viewers and Patrons. If Mummy and Fanny’s wealth of millions of dollars in real estate, etc. was revealed to viewers and the fact that Fanny lives only part time in her hedonistic princess pile of rocks and travels the world nonstop when not at the Dump, blowing money with an intense and indulgent shopping addiction and penchant for pricy alcohol, and that she and Mummy ( married to a multi millionaire with his own home), owned 4 other apartments/ homes and an additional building in England along with the 50% share of the little orphan princess party pad in France, many viewers and Patrons would have had a different and more realistic view on F4F’s sob story. Fanny intentionally misleads people with her videos. “ Welcome to my home“ when speaking about Lie Lande, not ” Welcome to my part time party pad that I make sure I am on in residence less than 50% of the year to avoid French taxes.“

Fanny has manipulated people for decades to get others to support her lifestyle. The manipulation has just enlarged to include exploitation of people on social media, and people who stay at the Dump as a result of social media exposure.

Fanny will never admit to viewers that she avoids living in France for more than 50% of the year to avoid taxation in France. Potts must be following the same strategy to avoid taxation in his new home base in France.
I’ve said since my early posts Stephanie Jarvis is committing fraud. Even though I was shouted down by certain other tattlers (flap flap bishes) I stand by the assertion. Fanny actions meet the definition for fraud as a descriptor and an action. It might even meet the international requirements for racketeering charges.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Arfarf

VIP Member
I can't believe Philip doesn't see how he is playing Russian Roulette with his future. When Fanny tires of him which surely she will, what sort of future or career can he carve out for himself. He has no education and no real work experience, he doesn't own his own property. Why is he not wanting to make a meaningful career for himself? Why does he not want an education? It is very very strange he has no drive or ambition. He is a self proclaimed design guru and although he lacks formal training he also lacks that important gift an eye for design. He can't even visualise the size of ceiling lights for the hall, or see an over mantel mirror would look awful in the Marquis Salon with no mantel. He has no sense of colour or layout either. Robert Kime had no formal training in design or antiques but boy he had the eye.

On my house renovation I didn't buy two of each light fitting to see what would look good, I knew when I saw a piece that it would be right and it was. Snorts can't do this and I actually think underneath all his bravado and mincing swagger he is very insecure which is why he tries to be an authority on something.
He is floundering. But what is maddening is that on each endeavor he attempts, he has to "act" like he is an expert at it!
First....upholstery. Haven't seen any work since he first ingratiated himself with ol' Fanny.

Secondly... Porcelain ( why can't they just say china or dishes???). All he can pick out is ugly "dishes" circa 1969 that his grandpa likes.

Thirdly.... He pretends to be a junk store, thrift, Picker expert....except he picks...AGAIN...1970'S light fixtures, clothes (except for the 1980 grandma duds he chooses to dress his Fanny in ), and MORE fugly dishes!

And now he is under the illusion that he is an architect, map reader, blue print expert...because he can open a book and read. Wow. Amazing.

And yet, Fanny praises him to no end , like you would to a child trying to find what he is good at in life.
And takes everything he says as God's gospel truth. Indulges his horrific taste and over spending! Because she, too, has no clue.

Fanny. Just accept it. Your little, gay best friend has no skills at the present time except for kissing your ass, carrying your purse, and taking you shopping to spend Patreon money. He is just driving Miss Daisy....and that be you!

P.S. HOW COULD I FORGET!!! He thinks be is a master table setter!!! Yes! For children's birthday parties MAYBE!
Yet he can't tell a salad fork from a serving spoon. ( Fanny we love when you ask him on camera what certain dishes or silver ware are used for, fully knowing that the dumbass does NOT have a clue and throws out the wrong answer...but always in his smug, know-it-all manner!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Why was the coving all broke to pieces? Why is Snorty painting with that small brush? Why won’t someone feed Ruby? Why did poor Maria have to move the dumb plates? Why are children unsupervised in that house? Why are guests peeling apples? Why plant bushes in rock? Why don’t SJ & Potty announce they are in love?

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
In her head she said back “I don’t love you in that way. You’re gay and can’t get it up for a woman. Potty can. I love him.” 😂
I’ve become convinced Snorts is simply the replacement for Michael Petherick. A very poor replacement for Michael Petherick. Teabag was so close to Fanny that he was going to have his own room at one point, but he wasn’t willing to play along with SJ’s charade. So…enter Snorts, stage left. SJ got an actor who’s willing to play the part of SJ’s fake boyfriend in exchange for money, travel, and exposure on her channel. We already know SJ and Michael Petherick were deceiving her subscribers into thinking they were a couple. Why wouldn’t she do the same thing with Snorts? Honestly, I don’t care what they do in bed…it’s the deception that’s disgusting to me.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Goodmorning everybody.
A big thank you to @MadameChat and Bob for naming the thread, and @T Rex and @LittleMore Cottage for nominating it.
Also, congratulations to @LittleMore Cottage and @MsPitstop our newest VIPs. As Heathcliffe would say we are all VIPs, he's just more VIP than the rest of us.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Karma baby!

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 1:38 AM
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Granola Chic and 73 others

💗💗💗 So happy you are still here with us!

Tea with lemon

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 8:54 AM
CG!!! She can't help herself!
Screenshot_20230411_084737_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230411_085849_YouTube.jpg

Last edited: Tuesday at 9:00 AM
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Anisah, Hercule P and 46 others

asumgal

Tuesday at 9:53 AM
Selmar has now clearly seen the light.

Attachments
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Sunny5000, Parrfect Porcelane and 44 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 9:40 PM

wait to hear how she says BROCANTE she is so annoying-I could slap her if she wasn't so florid from rosacea
---
_F8JCz13yAhcGFBX-B39G2tA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Litsa Koutoula
24 seconds ago
Stefanie seriously, you should start showing us more projects being done. I have been following you from the beginning and I enjoyed watching projects being done all around the château and I believe most people did too. Lately it is rare and honestly I am disappointed. And I don't mean large projects necessarily. Even painting would be nice. Just consider it, would you?

Zed Blackworth
6 minutes ago
If you put and much energy into renovating as you do shopping you'd have finished the Chateau years ago LOL
emoji_u1f606.png

Last edited: Thursday at 9:53 PM
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Granola Chic, Pippin speaks out and 42 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Yesterday at 3:57 AM
The Chateau Puy Vidal vlog popped up on my feed. I will give them this- Carolina and Julia are certainly running an organized operation- securing licenses to serve food and alcohol (I highly doubt Fanny has either), meeting with the plumber to install the remaining sprinkler system, ice machine new hot water heaters and making repairs. Fanny, take note- dry erase boards with projects prioritized on them, and Carolina has a folder full of checklists/paperwork. Penelope's swingset aerial rig arrived, and Maruca and Bob helped her set it up- it's an odd thing to have in a chateau courtyard, but at least it can be taken down. The family head to the Shittiest Little Whorehouse in France, which looks pretty depressing when they pull up. The family walks around the perimeter, and Bob does not look impressed. Cut to the next day- Carolina, Julia and Penelope awake in the children's bedroom Snorts' study, which showcases what a dump it is (what is going on with the door and frame on the right?) They head to the kitchen in search of croissants and coffee- where they arrive to an empty but messy kitchen- ah, apparently they missed the memo that Fanny does not provide brekkie for her guests. The family heads out to La Chatre to find a proper meal, and sightsee. Back at the Shitoo, the girls head to dinner, where Tess stands alone drinking by the fireplace, trying to stay warm, while Fanny and Snorts stand off by themselves, where Fanny is a vision to be beheld dressed as a pink blob. Easter Sunday- the girls help set up, along with the other guests (Fanny was probably still asleep), and Snorts looked like a deranged Puss in Boots disguised as a rabbit as he pranced about setting the cutlery. The family is forced to don the filthy ears of Easters past, and go about on the egg hunt, where they find a ton of candy. Carolina remarks, "Oh my goodness- you guys- aren't you embarrassed?" Penelope (who is still acts like she is 5) remarks she re-hid like 5. Carolina reminds them to share with the kids. Later, back in their room, Julia films and tries to say nice things about the room- LOL, Carolina (looking very unimpressed) refers to the doors as "vampire coffin doors". Downstairs to lunch, where buffet dishes sat in the sun for lord knows how long- not a chafing dish in sight. After lunch, the family decided to escape, and had to stop at a rest stop to charge their cars and get snacks because we all know full well they were all probably wise enough to eschew most of the lunch offerings. Once they arrive home, Julia asks who wants wine... Hahaha! The next day, Julia explains Snorts will be coming to visit them to offer his architectural "expertise"- I felt she was being polite, as there is really no way in hell Bob is going to take anything this clown says seriously. Like a bad penny, Snorts turns up. Hey Snorts, how about fixing the things at La Lande- like bad hospitality, structural issues, and terrible food? Julia and Carolina are obviously doing a much better job- they should be coaching YOU. Le fin.

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:05 AM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Granola Chic and 42 others

Casual reminder, that we have a wiki full of good stuff
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Wow