Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Oh my God.. what is he about to do with his hand? He has that devilish grin on his face and his eyes are piercing my mind.
He knows that it was me who spilled the milk over his newspaper. He knows it.

@KyBourbon , please .. I am in danger, about to get punished. Please, don’t help me.
You absolutely deserve better. You deserve somebody who at least can make you orgasm.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
I don't necessarily disagree with you, however, I'm not sure that the primary goal of Dan is to actually restore the chateau. He is looking to be a star, first and foremost. And if it's true that he's earning upwards of $15,000 monthly on what he's doing right this minute, I'm sure he's just fine moving dirt and rocks around. Plus, if we've learned anything here by watching Stephanie, it's that people will continue to watch the most mundane, absolute shit content and pay extra for it through Patreon, ignore what they see and what common sense should tell them is false, defend the YouTuber to the death, for months and months and months. None of us should be worried about Dan and how he's going to pay for a roof!
If Dan is getting $15,000 dollars a month, Annalise must be thrilled. She will be able to have generous child support. A shame they were not married - he would have to have supported her too.

• Heart

Lionessarising

I am fascinated and have a passion for plants and their use historically as medicinal , cosmetic and as edibles .( No formal training 😏😅)
Imagine Lie land making a garden of interest,😅
Cough sweets using her figs and honey would be easy.
My medieval recipe book does have a lot of offal recipes 🥴
Can you recommend a book I can learn from? I too have a passion for herb gardens and I'm in the process if creating one. I have the DVD
I am fascinated and have a passion for plants and their use historically as medicinal , cosmetic and as edibles .( No formal training 😏😅)
Imagine Lie land making a garden of interest,😅
Cough sweets using her figs and honey would be easy.
My medieval recipe book does have a lot of offal recipes 🥴
D
Can you recommend a reference book? I too have a passion for herbs and am in the process of creating a beautiful herb garden for use in cooking, medicinal and cosmetics. I have the dvd Juliet of the Herbs which is very inspiring

Summerbaby

VIP Member
That flat is her insurance policy. With the state of the current housing market in the UK a London flat is a goldmine. She won't sell it anytime soon.
I agree, that flat is worth a fortune these days, as opposed to what she paid for it. That's the way the property cookie has crumbled in London during recent years, These days, prob at least £800K, if not more!
So, why would anybody sell it if other people are paying for whatever she needs at the HMN?
Although, like everybody knows, just because you aren't personally living there or, renting it out - you still have every day financial commitments. For example, council tax, daily utility standing charges, maintenance costs and, if I imagine, that it is leasehold, which I think it may well be, additional costs in that area too in having to pay for a management company too.

• Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
In today’s video, Fanny tells snorts that ” I miss you downstairs.” The Douche Lord replies, “ I love you.” What does Fanny say in return, she doesny say I love you too. I have the video marked. Just click and you can hear what they are saying. Fanny’s response was not picked up by close caption. What do you think she said in return?

Sounded like she edited her response out. I think it started with "I can .."

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
…. Ah yeah riggt. I forgot something.

Why is Jason so much in Europe, especially Germany. He has a German husband too, if that’s correct?

• Wow
Reactions: 12

huydecirku

VIP Member
As posted earlier he did show the wallpaper, but never in detail. seeing MPK in his earlier wallpaper vlog, he looks really bad in them. dark circles around his eyes, a very greyish pale face. Although he did gain weight, he looks fantastic lately! whilst trying to find wallpaper flog I have to say, that guy did more work since 2020 than SJ in 20 years even with MPK's Madridgate.
Philly from Chateau Life sans wife showed a piece of the wallpaper just the other day in his vlog. He has it framed in his drawing room.

• Wow

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I totally agree with your review. It was as if he was earning an eagle scout badge. Come to think of it my old Girl Scout sash does have a wood burning skill patch way before lasers were invented! The sewist upholstering with the salvage edge guarantees Shrek will plunk down and pop the edge right off the hob nails. Such gripping content from these two, yet again.
I sewed my badge through the sleeve…. No badge for proficient sewing from me.
In the UK it cost about £30 to get a mattress removed. Lucrative but tragic illness

Last edited:

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
If I were Davy I'd be so embarrassed to have that mud pit/rock quarry in my professional portfolio. I wouldn't show my face in public let alone allow it to be filmed for posterity.
Yet… he comes back for more.
He said about the granite that ‘this is the highest point which is why the chateAu was built up here. ‘So why you plonker are you trying to dig holes and expect plants , especially trees and shrubs to grow and survive.
Dan please bring that spade over to Lalande and knock some sense into them.
Amoury is smoking fags again, given up the ecig.
Lots of shrubs are missing. Weeds everywhere as noted
[/QUOTE]

A gardening question for you @Lochness Monster.
I am interested to know why you prefer horse manure to cow manure.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, I was completely ignorant of this aspect of e-waste. The word "e-waste" itself does not make me think of physical waste, this is truly heartbreaking and wrong. I'm living with an old TV and laptop stored under my bed because I couldn't figure out how to properly recycle them - and now I don't know if there is such a thing.
Best Buy stores in the U. S. will usually recycle laptops. Office Depot will recycle laptops. If you check with your local government, usually cities or towns will have a recycling day for tech items.

Here is the Best Buy program.

Here is a list of what they will recycle

Elviemary

Chatty Member
her patreon flog has 436 likes and 66 comments but can't see how many views it's had

What is funny is that all the thumbnails for patreon, her eyes are heavily recoloured to be very bright sparkly blue (the dead cod eye comments she knows are so true, she has the cold soul less eyes of a shark) her skin is radiant and luminous with a filter, but she always forgets to do her neck which is whiteish grey like a slab of salt fish
---
Look at this and how they entertain someone just mentioned it on Puy Vidal comments and this is what Fanny should be doing with her place

Wow, that is perfection.