The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Jeeves for naming the thread, honourary mention to @JackSpratt for inspiration. I took some liberties regarding wording.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Le Comte de Monte Cristo

VIP Member

Tuesday at 8:12 PM
Just Grift Wood said:
Pretentious wagon. She only buys things she thinks she should like.
That bunch are grifters and hoarders...my god...how many dinnnerservices does one need... :rolleyes: not to mentions tablecloths, napkins..nativityscenes..and all the rest they hoard and grift together...untill the attic falls on their grifting heads...Wwe just use what we have..e also have more than enough stuff...you dont think i even buy more stuff?? i am not mad...we just use what we have..and when we get more..like my late aunt her stuff...we auction it off...for charity..when i watch that gagshow...i watch it with horror..i always decline gifts..or pass them on..

a few weeks ago i saw on facebook...a niece from a friend...she lost a precious piece of porcelaine..it was gifted out many years ago as a momento from a company ..it made her think of her late father who worked for that company....i thought wait a minute..we must have that porcelaine delfs blue pot also somewhere....so i asked the housekeeper if she knew where it was..... she found it in a cupboard..i send it to the woman...she was happy as a child...i was happy to have made her happy and got rid of the thing... :LOL:

Last edited: Tuesday at 8:25 PM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Yettie, Anisah and 50 others

Karma baby!

Thursday at 12:08 AM
PATREON VIDEO: (I feel like I have seen far too many of them lately...)

- You will see the NYE party tomorrow on CD, but us patrons got some extra footage... Lucky!
- She is raving over the billiards table for far too long, I have blacked out.
- At the "party" Pilla? Pillar? whatever her name is, the lady from Burgundy wine thingy and her husband are there. PhiPhi is showcasing his prowess -or lack thereof- at playing billiards. he finally gives up and settles to play the piano mediocrely.
- Next on the list, a visit to Limoges and national porcelain museum for PhiPhi's parents.. we get to see some antique items with a wiki narration performed by SJ................... 15 minutes later.. she's still talking about the museum....................

- PhiPhi found pieces in the museum that work with his grandparents' wedding service... OF COURSE!
- She says something about Marie Antoinette... OF COURSE!
- SJ has worked very hard through advent, and is proud that she still can have peaceful days with family, or just read in bed... FFS!
- Heating system starts in about 2 weeks time, she will tell us more about the plans next week.

THAT'S IT! PAY UP TATTLERS! I have suffered far too much on your behalf! I'll accept likes, or pies...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Luna20, SleepingBeauty123 and 49 others

dress
VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:33 PM
Madame No said:
Hmm...not to rain on Heathcliffe's parade but he got 59 likes on his VIP announcement post, which by the way, was very well done. Now, I haven't seen or heard from 59 different Tattlers on here, have you? Time to come clean Heathcliffe, you've been buying subscribers haven't you? Are there really that many members that are just lurkers? It's okay, but I was surprised.
Attachments

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Angelina219 and 59 others
Wait, wait, wait!!! You mean there are more than 15 haters, menopausal old hags and poisonous trolls?!? I demand a recount!!!

• Haha
Reactions:Maple fairy, Xorubyxo123, Yettie and 45 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Saturday at 3:00 AM
juniperroad said:
Your post reminded me of a few things I wanted to comment on. All of these "YouTubers" are so fake. They will do anything just to throw a video up. And, I see this in many categories (sailing, DIY, homesteaders). Some of them buy a new house, some a new boat, and some a bigger piece of property. Some continuously renovate the same room over and over. Makes me realize I am just tired of it. And, I don't think Billy's sis and BF are actually planning on moving into the apt. Who knows what the heck is up with Dan. Ryan was Billy's full-time videographer now that has changed to whenever he feels like it. And on and on, rinse and repeat. Circle of youtube life.

The patreon LaLa cult is stronger than ever by the look of it. Even knowing she is NEVER going to show the books, lol!

Anyway, hope your 2023 is better than the last!
I’m thinking about starting a channel called Wanna Hear Me witch?
Basically it would just be me bitching about a random topic every day. I already have a couple episode ideas.

Ep 1. My dog is an Attention bleep.

Ep 2. My Neck Hurts.

Ep. 3 Words that Idiots Pronounce Incorrectly ALL THE TIME!

Ep 4. Why Can’t I Make it Home Before the Tacos Get Soggy!

Ep. 5 Where is My Phone! I haven’t moved in Six Hours!

Ep. 6 CASTLES SUCK!

Ep. 366 How I bitched about 365 different things this year Time-Lapse!

I think I can milk this for literally years. I’ll set up a Patreon and for your monthly contribution I will witch about whatever you want once a week. I’ll maybe even start another channel where I travel to new locations and witch about them. I already have the channel name. The witch on Tour

Ep 1. The Empire State Building Sucks its too tall.

Ep 2. Would You Buy this Mansion? Are You bleeping Crazy?

Ep. 3 Euro Disney is Hell on Earth!

Ep 4 Michelin Starts are Bullshit!

I also think I can take weeks off at a time by pre-filming. I won’t lie about it though. When I’m back to near real time, I’ll let everyone know with an episode titled: No Really, The witch is Back!

Last edited: Saturday at 3:07 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Ginginger, Sunnee and 44 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Tuesday at 6:44 PM
Beachgirl said:
I was just reading a copy of Country homes and interiors when I came across this print in a home. It’s not about the fish but the words. Sums up my feeling for a you tattlers out there. Even the old hags😂😂
I was happy to know there were others out there who, like me, questioned the ridiculousness. I kept thinking “something’s not right here”…that’s when I searched online and found this group (with a little help from Michael Petherick!). I was glad to see I wasn’t alone! ❤ To be honest, I was still “on the fence” when I first joined Tattle…part of me wanted to believe all the lies, smoke, and mirrors. But now I’m cured of all that! 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, pink roses, Lady Di and 44 others

Now lovelies remember the wiki and Happy Tattling.
I'm off to work...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Perhaps she's trying to shake off the Alki image and trying to appear naive?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha ha ha thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and some artistic licence with the spellings. I do love those words. xx

Well, It's A Wonderful Life are back with a bit od urban exploring and have found an abandoned 14th Century Chateau not that far from their place. Take heed Fanny, yours could end up like that if you don't start taking proper care of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ha ha ha thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and some artistic licence with the spellings. I do love those words. xx

Well, It's A Wonderful Life are back with a bit od urban exploring and have found an abandoned 14th Century Chateau not that far from their place. Take heed Fanny, yours could end up like that if you don't start taking proper care of it.
Are they doing a Dan, wanting to save a wreck... a word of advice Don't Do It

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“One Weazing Pouf, 3 Pups, a Dozen Fake Blankets and a lot of Food”

Next thread title? 😂 😆

Or…

“No New Content? Just throw a Time Lapse Together of What We’ve Already Seen!”

47C81B51-E508-442E-BE9B-0F6770A2F159.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are they doing a Dan, wanting to save a wreck... a word of advice Don't Do It
Wouldn't have thought so after already getting rid of one after realising it was a never ending money pit. They've got a perfect set up where they are.

Reactions: 18
“One Weazing Pouf, 3 Pups, a Dozen Fake Blankets and a lot of Food”

Next thread title? 😂 😆

Or…

“No New Content? Just throw a Time Lapse Together of What We’ve Already Seen!”

View attachment 1868072
Personaly, I've never felt the want or need to have 'designer' items, why would I pay a fortune to wear a brand with the company's initials or logo on , in order to do free advertising for them? I can relate that some people back in the day, may have thought it was a symbol of wealth and class and to wear such brands would give a perception ot that persons financial standing. Today it appears to be more of a fashion trend and not necessarily a 'status' symbol with so many fakes and the genuine articles being saved for or paid on credit card. Buy now pay later... There are brands I have obviously heard of and some not so familiar to me, for example The Hermes thing with the towels. I did wonder why anyone would want to supply towels from a delivery service especially as they have now changed their name to Evri. Yes you can mock if you wish but I guess in a past life I was obviously from the downstairs crew. In a world where so many have too much and so many have very little I find the whole Brand thing from clothes to food shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Personaly, I've never felt the want or need to have 'designer' items, why would I pay a fortune to wear a brand with the company's initials or logo on , in order to do free advertising for them? I can relate that some people back in the day, may have thought it was a symbol of wealth and class and to wear such brands would give a perception ot that persons financial standing. Today it appears to be more of a fashion trend and not necessarily a 'status' symbol with so many fakes and the genuine articles being saved for or paid on credit card. Buy now pay later... There are brands I have obviously heard of and some not so familiar to me, for example The Hermes thing with the towels. I did wonder why anyone would want to supply towels from a delivery service especially as they have now changed their name to Evri. Yes you can mock if you wish but I guess in a past life I was obviously from the downstairs crew. In a world where so many have too much and so many have very little I find the whole Brand thing from clothes to food shallow.
Your final statement proves that you were not a member of downstairs staff. They were far more class conscious and snobbish than the people they served. They were obsessed with status and it’s trappings as were the expanding middle class. The ruling classes were secure in their positions, at least the were up until the Russian Revolution kicked off a spate of aristocratic murders.🥹

• Heart
  • Wow
I think you'll find that the idea of conspicuous consumption by the rich is on it's way out because of the economy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you'll find that the idea of conspicuous consumption by the rich is on it's way out because of the economy.
Ah conspicuous consumption, one of the most visible differences between old and new money. A primary reason I enjoy reading about societal history is the various ways it evolves from generation to generation. Although “name brands” really seem to be a symbol of those famous only for their celebrity in contemporary society.

Reactions: 11
@Jeeves fantastic thread title and @ComtesseRose as always thanks for keeping us moving along. On another note .those Petherick s. Seems only Billy can keep focused and put out content on the regular. Sadie, Mo and ,Mikey all missing. Are they off with Dan? Being held for ransom? Basking on a sunny beach?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My 17 year old niece (who’s in on all the latest trends) would NEVER wear any clothes with a designer name, brand, or logo splashed across it (“in your face”). Apparently the kids today don’t think that’s cool. I always laugh when I see Michael Petherick and these other grifters wear their designer logos all over their clothes and looking like a walking billboard (Polo, Ralph Lauren seems to be Teabag’s brand of choice). It’s really cringeworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I watched and kept thinking "this place is next door, they couldn't explore on a sunny day?" Instead running around in the mud and rain...and that plastic furniture outside was not that old, I bet people are there, maybe not in winter. It was pretty interesting

Reactions: 9
Does anyone agree with me that this whole Harry, Megan circus has about run its course? There are so many heartbreaking things happening at the moment that should concern us, instead of being consumed with this, that includes Fanny and her ilk. The NHS in the UK are considering opening food banks for their staff who cannot afford to feed themselves or their families. Meanwhile this shower of shite don't know hunger nor poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone agree with me that this whole Harry, Megan circus has about run its course? There are so many heartbreaking things happening at the moment that should concern us, instead of being consumed with this, that includes Fanny and her ilk. The NHS in the UK are considering opening food banks for their staff who cannot afford to feed themselves or their families. Meanwhile this shower of shite don't know hunger nor poverty.
Yes, it's so ironic that many people find escapism through gossiping about others while Rome burns.

• Haha
  • Wow
As a disclaimer (yes, I wised up): none of what I’m about to say might be connected to the reason Dan has been missing in (sort of) action and we will probably never know, because I doubt the man himself will admit to it anyway. He just likes to throw the dogs a bone: new flog soon, but no real date. What I do know is that there recently has been a nasty fallout between charlataine Stephanie Jarvis and her former gardener/love interest/handyman/availability, because Dan was counting on his bff Armoir to help him in his derelict ruin/abandoned castle/historic chateau but she has vetoed that by reminding her Cuz where his loyalties should lie. At the same time, Dan was painstakingly reminded that in her playbook when you’re out, you actually are out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
As a disclaimer (yes, I wised up): none of what I’m about to say might be connected to the reason Dan has been missing in (sort of) action and we will probably never know, because I doubt the man himself will admit to it anyway. He just likes to throw the dogs a bone: new flog soon, but no real date. What I do know is that there recently has been a nasty fallout between charlataine Stephanie Jarvis and her former gardener/love interest/handyman/availability, because Dan was counting on his bff Armoir to help him in his derelict ruin/abandoned castle/historic chateau but she has vetoed that by reminding her Cuz where his loyalties should lie. At the same time, Dan was painstakingly reminded that in her playbook when you’re out, you actually are out.
Who needs enemies when you have SJ? I bet she encourages his buying of the ruins. And if cuz ditched his friend, he’s just as bad. She truly is dispicable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.