Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadameChat

VIP Member
We learnt from "It's a wonderful life" that there is a 10 year post selling a property where the seller is responsible for issues, would this be the case for PV. Today's vlog from IAWL they show a derelict maison de maitre in Aubusson for 150k euro and offer to aid anyone interested in pursuing.
You can certainly see how easy it is to have cult followers, they will probably be inundated with people who want to be their new best friends. At least they haven’t gone down the grifting road (yet)

Reactions: 14

MadameChat

VIP Member
Just started to watch the Puy Vidal vlogs from the start - the moving in and carrying of heavy furniture etc all seems to be done by the girls not seen the dad yet did he move with them ?
Seems a lovely building with no major structural works to be done - love the courtyard
Dad was only there a week when they first moved in, now he’s made the permanent(?) to France. I have a feeling that he and the younger daughter will go back to the states

MadameChat

VIP Member
Porkie Pies sorry you are being too kind they are whoping great big LIES.

This year is 2023 right? January Maria wasn't there, she has just returned.
Who ever wrote it must of been inhaling something.

Also every post was on 31 January 2023, seems like the LIARS are together in a surreal state of mind and decide to positve TA notes.

Just DUMB and DUMBER
🧵 suggestion “porkie pies you are being to kind, they tell whoping big lies at lie lande”

So I’ve been wondering if chateauverse leavings Alexander was going to show up again soon. While noodling around I found this…

And his insta, world of alexander, where’s posting thirst traps for anyone into smooth twinkie types…

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
What is with these dummies in kids mouths ? They are NOT babies and are outside playing, not even being soothed to sleep, GET RID or get good orthodontics in teen years, but no need to worry as you start a go fund me "my child needs braces".
Why not?
It got Benoit new tools and then some. :sneaky:

• Sick

newengland

Think Pride and Prejudice, it was apparent quite some time ago. The tattler is similar in temperament,

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I don't know what it's like for a hand injury, but my husband has had a total of 3 shoulder surgeries (two on one and one on the other, all done in the space of two years) and within 72 hours of each, he was in physical therapy. Since they were all outpatient surgeries, he went back to the orthopedist in 48 hours and I even recall that after one of the follow-up visits, I drove him directly to PT. I think it has something to do with it being a joint, to help prevent scar tissue from forming quickly. I would assume that fingers are no different.
Oww, 2 surgeries within 72 hours eeek! For Benoit, I'm working on the theory running his hand into a moving saw might not be a clean cut and I thought he said he'd broken a finger. I can't remeber if he said he had surgery. If broken an open fracture that would have to be cleaned out of debris, followed by a course of antibiotics. They'd deal with that first.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I think it happened but recently, mmmm not so sure. He'd just had the dressings off, the fingers were broken and now he's going for physio. A certain perioid of time would have to pass before that treatment started.
I don't know what it's like for a hand injury, but my husband has had a total of 3 shoulder surgeries (two on one and one on the other, all done in the space of two years) and within 72 hours of each, he was in physical therapy. Since they were all outpatient surgeries, he went back to the orthopedist in 48 hours and I even recall that after one of the follow-up visits, I drove him directly to PT. I think it has something to do with it being a joint, to help prevent scar tissue from forming quickly. I would assume that fingers are no different.

• Heart
Look what popped up in IG!
View attachment 2109668
Should I? Naw.

View attachment 2109686
View attachment 2109672
Does his apartment double as a book shop?
doooooo ittttt!!!🤭😝😂
---
This is the post from @missartemis , who was here for a short time and discussed her terrible experience there. She was treated terribly!
---
I'm glad that Mr. Dubey survived and is feeling well enough to travel, but that outfit is a hot mess!
---

I just posted the same, didn't mean to trample over your post.
Yes, I'm sort of confused...I'm pretty sure that the original TripAdvisor post was removed. Maybe she posted it again?
As far as I know Stephanie did have TA take it down. Seems like she claimed it wasn’t from an actual guest and was a fraudulent review. Didn’t she also say she was appealing that decision to TA? My mind went on vacation today and forgot to take the rest of me with…

Last edited:
  • Haha

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
You can certainly see how easy it is to have cult followers, they will probably be inundated with people who want to be their new best friends. At least they haven’t gone down the grifting road (yet)
Monty Python's take on blind followership:

• Haha