The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodmorning everybody.
A big thank you to @MadameChat and Bob for naming the thread, and @T Rex and @LittleMore Cottage for nominating it.
Also, congratulations to @LittleMore Cottage and @MsPitstop our newest VIPs. As Heathcliffe would say we are all VIPs, he's just more VIP than the rest of us.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Karma baby!

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 1:38 AM
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Granola Chic and 73 others

💗💗💗 So happy you are still here with us!

Tea with lemon

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 8:54 AM
CG!!! She can't help herself!
Screenshot_20230411_084737_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230411_085849_YouTube.jpg

Last edited: Tuesday at 9:00 AM
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Anisah, Hercule P and 46 others

asumgal

Tuesday at 9:53 AM
Selmar has now clearly seen the light.

Attachments
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Sunny5000, Parrfect Porcelane and 44 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 9:40 PM

wait to hear how she says BROCANTE she is so annoying-I could slap her if she wasn't so florid from rosacea
---
_F8JCz13yAhcGFBX-B39G2tA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Litsa Koutoula
24 seconds ago
Stefanie seriously, you should start showing us more projects being done. I have been following you from the beginning and I enjoyed watching projects being done all around the château and I believe most people did too. Lately it is rare and honestly I am disappointed. And I don't mean large projects necessarily. Even painting would be nice. Just consider it, would you?

Zed Blackworth
6 minutes ago
If you put and much energy into renovating as you do shopping you'd have finished the Chateau years ago LOL
emoji_u1f606.png

Last edited: Thursday at 9:53 PM
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Granola Chic, Pippin speaks out and 42 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Yesterday at 3:57 AM
The Chateau Puy Vidal vlog popped up on my feed. I will give them this- Carolina and Julia are certainly running an organized operation- securing licenses to serve food and alcohol (I highly doubt Fanny has either), meeting with the plumber to install the remaining sprinkler system, ice machine new hot water heaters and making repairs. Fanny, take note- dry erase boards with projects prioritized on them, and Carolina has a folder full of checklists/paperwork. Penelope's swingset aerial rig arrived, and Maruca and Bob helped her set it up- it's an odd thing to have in a chateau courtyard, but at least it can be taken down. The family head to the Shittiest Little Whorehouse in France, which looks pretty depressing when they pull up. The family walks around the perimeter, and Bob does not look impressed. Cut to the next day- Carolina, Julia and Penelope awake in the children's bedroom Snorts' study, which showcases what a dump it is (what is going on with the door and frame on the right?) They head to the kitchen in search of croissants and coffee- where they arrive to an empty but messy kitchen- ah, apparently they missed the memo that Fanny does not provide brekkie for her guests. The family heads out to La Chatre to find a proper meal, and sightsee. Back at the Shitoo, the girls head to dinner, where Tess stands alone drinking by the fireplace, trying to stay warm, while Fanny and Snorts stand off by themselves, where Fanny is a vision to be beheld dressed as a pink blob. Easter Sunday- the girls help set up, along with the other guests (Fanny was probably still asleep), and Snorts looked like a deranged Puss in Boots disguised as a rabbit as he pranced about setting the cutlery. The family is forced to don the filthy ears of Easters past, and go about on the egg hunt, where they find a ton of candy. Carolina remarks, "Oh my goodness- you guys- aren't you embarrassed?" Penelope (who is still acts like she is 5) remarks she re-hid like 5. Carolina reminds them to share with the kids. Later, back in their room, Julia films and tries to say nice things about the room- LOL, Carolina (looking very unimpressed) refers to the doors as "vampire coffin doors". Downstairs to lunch, where buffet dishes sat in the sun for lord knows how long- not a chafing dish in sight. After lunch, the family decided to escape, and had to stop at a rest stop to charge their cars and get snacks because we all know full well they were all probably wise enough to eschew most of the lunch offerings. Once they arrive home, Julia asks who wants wine... Hahaha! The next day, Julia explains Snorts will be coming to visit them to offer his architectural "expertise"- I felt she was being polite, as there is really no way in hell Bob is going to take anything this clown says seriously. Like a bad penny, Snorts turns up. Hey Snorts, how about fixing the things at La Lande- like bad hospitality, structural issues, and terrible food? Julia and Carolina are obviously doing a much better job- they should be coaching YOU. Le fin.

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:05 AM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Granola Chic and 42 others

Casual reminder, that we have a wiki full of good stuff
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Looking forward to Summer after watching Dan the Drones sunflower vlog from the past, mesmerising.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't have high hopes for those California posers in France. They are boring af. What a bunch of weak asses stifling people's opinions.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looking forward to Summer after watching Dan the Drones sunflower vlog from the past, mesmerising.
Wow Dan is really looking good. He has lost weight and neatened up.
---
As far as the lesbians deleting comments, at least we are assured that they are reading them and now know exactly how people feel about the LaLande crowd. They will come to realise like the Fleuries did, that LaLande is bad for business.

I’m interested to know if Manor and Maker were featured in their Easter vlog. Didn’t M&M visit them some time back and weren’t they going to colab?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Billy being strategic trying to win over more Patreon, not doing very well. There is impediments I know as we discussed last thread,
Those that follow him do you agree that in his last three Friday vlogs he tells you a little bit about what he filming in the weekend for Patreon.

This weekend Ryan and Billy going to pick up an antique, last week I think he joked he was going to service the lawn mower and show his 4 year old how to do an oil change. His views arre not great considering he has over 250 subscribers doesn't make 100k most days yet stephaine and her lesser number of subscribers consistantly get well over 120 views per video.

So should it be weekly, twice weekly or daily an interesting question

Reactions: 15
I ran PhiPhi’s photo through some Age Progression software…it’s not pretty!

PhiPhi now…

IMG_5059.jpeg

PhiPhi age progressed 10 years…

TRIGGER WARNING!

IMG_5056.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
New-to-me YT channel popped up. The chap is faintly irritating but the content is interesting…if you’re into culinary history! I was amused that he devoted an episode to devilled eggs as they were so recently discussed here and have formed part of the Lalande epicurean experience more than once.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was thinking of Caroline Gooder while priming my ceiling 😂 C#1 with the potty mouth = Gibbon, C#2 who thinks he’s being droll but failing = Phiphi. Phiphis’ idea (because it was a stupid idea even though he thought it was dastardly plan). While the real Caroline Gooder of broccoli gate has no idea she’s being impersonated. Have they any idea how litigious Americans are? Do they have any idea how easy it is to track an IP to a location? Do we want to let poor Caroline Gooder know she’s being impersonated? Torn … we’d have less to chuckle at, but, would be fun seeing them being sued. I can’t see SJ forking out for legal bills.
---
And then I started thinking about the squatter vlog … Phiphi’s dad is SJ’s accountant. SJ you could be in deep 💩

I’ll bring the popcorn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I was thinking of Caroline Gooder while priming my ceiling 😂 C#1 with the potty mouth = Gibbon, C#2 who thinks he’s being droll but failing = Phiphi. Phiphis’ idea (because it was a stupid idea even though he thought it was dastardly plan). While the real Caroline Gooder of broccoli gate has no idea she’s being impersonated. Have they any idea how litigious Americans are? Do they have any idea how easy it is to track an IP to a location? Do we want to let poor Caroline Gooder know she’s being impersonated? Torn … we’d have less to chuckle at, but, would be fun seeing them being sued. I can’t see SJ forking out for legal bills.
---
And then I started thinking about the squatter vlog … Phiphi’s dad is SJ’s accountant. SJ you could be in deep 💩

I’ll bring the popcorn.
she must be pretty daft if she didn't find out yet they are misusing her name.

(From end of last thread): @Iolair I watched the couple in Paris as well. In fact from their visit to a store in Paris, I visited with my daughter and we bought some beautiful stationary items. Melodiea Graphiques - owned by a Japanese/Italian couple, in Marais.

New-to-me YT channel popped up. The chap is faintly irritating but the content is interesting…if you’re into culinary history! I was amused that he devoted an episode to devilled eggs as they were so recently discussed here and have formed part of the Lalande epicurean experience more than once.

Love this chanel have been watching him for some time.
---
Could she be? She's a complicated one :unsure:

shade.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread, same sh*t. Watching her spend,
Entertain sycophants, shop some more -
We wonder how she keeps her patrons.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Goodmorning everybody.
A big thank you to @MadameChat and Bob for naming the thread, and @T Rex and @LittleMore Cottage for nominating it.
Also, congratulations to @LittleMore Cottage and @MsPitstop our newest VIPs. As Heathcliffe would say we are all VIPs, he's just more VIP than the rest of us.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Karma baby!

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 1:38 AM
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!

Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Granola Chic and 73 others

💗💗💗 So happy you are still here with us!

Tea with lemon

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 8:54 AM
CG!!! She can't help herself!
Screenshot_20230411_084737_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230411_085849_YouTube.jpg

Last edited: Tuesday at 9:00 AM
Reactions:You, Anisah, Hercule P and 46 others

asumgal

Tuesday at 9:53 AM
Selmar has now clearly seen the light.

Attachments
Reactions:You, Sunny5000, Parrfect Porcelane and 44 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 9:40 PM

wait to hear how she says BROCANTE she is so annoying-I could slap her if she wasn't so florid from rosacea
---
_F8JCz13yAhcGFBX-B39G2tA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Litsa Koutoula
24 seconds ago
Stefanie seriously, you should start showing us more projects being done. I have been following you from the beginning and I enjoyed watching projects being done all around the château and I believe most people did too. Lately it is rare and honestly I am disappointed. And I don't mean large projects necessarily. Even painting would be nice. Just consider it, would you?

Zed Blackworth
6 minutes ago
If you put and much energy into renovating as you do shopping you'd have finished the Chateau years ago LOL
emoji_u1f606.png

Last edited: Thursday at 9:53 PM
Reactions:You, Granola Chic, Pippin speaks out and 42 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Yesterday at 3:57 AM
The Chateau Puy Vidal vlog popped up on my feed. I will give them this- Carolina and Julia are certainly running an organized operation- securing licenses to serve food and alcohol (I highly doubt Fanny has either), meeting with the plumber to install the remaining sprinkler system, ice machine new hot water heaters and making repairs. Fanny, take note- dry erase boards with projects prioritized on them, and Carolina has a folder full of checklists/paperwork. Penelope's swingset aerial rig arrived, and Maruca and Bob helped her set it up- it's an odd thing to have in a chateau courtyard, but at least it can be taken down. The family head to the Shittiest Little Whorehouse in France, which looks pretty depressing when they pull up. The family walks around the perimeter, and Bob does not look impressed. Cut to the next day- Carolina, Julia and Penelope awake in the children's bedroom Snorts' study, which showcases what a dump it is (what is going on with the door and frame on the right?) They head to the kitchen in search of croissants and coffee- where they arrive to an empty but messy kitchen- ah, apparently they missed the memo that Fanny does not provide brekkie for her guests. The family heads out to La Chatre to find a proper meal, and sightsee. Back at the Shitoo, the girls head to dinner, where Tess stands alone drinking by the fireplace, trying to stay warm, while Fanny and Snorts stand off by themselves, where Fanny is a vision to be beheld dressed as a pink blob. Easter Sunday- the girls help set up, along with the other guests (Fanny was probably still asleep), and Snorts looked like a deranged Puss in Boots disguised as a rabbit as he pranced about setting the cutlery. The family is forced to don the filthy ears of Easters past, and go about on the egg hunt, where they find a ton of candy. Carolina remarks, "Oh my goodness- you guys- aren't you embarrassed?" Penelope (who is still acts like she is 5) remarks she re-hid like 5. Carolina reminds them to share with the kids. Later, back in their room, Julia films and tries to say nice things about the room- LOL, Carolina (looking very unimpressed) refers to the doors as "vampire coffin doors". Downstairs to lunch, where buffet dishes sat in the sun for lord knows how long- not a chafing dish in sight. After lunch, the family decided to escape, and had to stop at a rest stop to charge their cars and get snacks because we all know full well they were all probably wise enough to eschew most of the lunch offerings. Once they arrive home, Julia asks who wants wine... Hahaha! The next day, Julia explains Snorts will be coming to visit them to offer his architectural "expertise"- I felt she was being polite, as there is really no way in hell Bob is going to take anything this clown says seriously. Like a bad penny, Snorts turns up. Hey Snorts, how about fixing the things at La Lande- like bad hospitality, structural issues, and terrible food? Julia and Carolina are obviously doing a much better job- they should be coaching YOU. Le fin.

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:05 AM
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Granola Chic and 42 others

Casual reminder, that we have a wiki full of good stuff
Happy Tattling.
Thank you for using my quote for the latest Tattle thread name, I couldn’t have done it without Bob, here’s to you sir 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Love this chanel have been watching him for some time.
---
I’m really pleased to have found the channel, albeit accidentally. Right up my street as it’s food and history - an excellent recipe!

~~~~~

Back to Lalande and a question for patrons. How many views - roughly - do the weekly Patreon exclusive, behind the scenes videos receive? I get the impression that views vs number of patrons is a rather lob-sided stat. Not asking for a specific reason, just idle curiosity.

Reactions: 17
I’m really pleased to have found the channel, albeit accidentally. Right up my street as it’s food and history - an excellent recipe!

~~~~~

Back to Lalande and a question for patrons. How many views - roughly - do the weekly Patreon exclusive, behind the scenes videos receive? I get the impression that views vs number of patrons is a rather lob-sided stat. Not asking for a specific reason, just idle curiosity.
her patreon flog has 436 likes and 66 comments but can't see how many views it's had

What is funny is that all the thumbnails for patreon, her eyes are heavily recoloured to be very bright sparkly blue (the dead cod eye comments she knows are so true, she has the cold soul less eyes of a shark) her skin is radiant and luminous with a filter, but she always forgets to do her neck which is whiteish grey like a slab of salt fish
---
Look at this and how they entertain someone just mentioned it on Puy Vidal comments and this is what Fanny should be doing with her place

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
@Just Grift Wood what a beautiful property! Lovely setting for a holiday, a destination wedding. This is what Stephanie and her sycophants think she has as opposed to the frightening reality.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.