The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Karma baby! for naming the thread. Hope you are recovering well.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

1twbnc

Thursday at 2:24 PM
Hello all! Stepping out of the depths of lurker -dom to throw in my two pence worth assessment of all the weird and not so wonderful characters of Château - verse. These threads have kept me very entertained over the years so thank you all for your witty and insightful commentary!

Fanny - little girl lost, covert narc. Mummy and daddy issues galore, and really an Oscar winning worthy actress pretending she loves all the tat sent to her by her adoring viewers. Clearly doesn't care for the farm anymore, but she has to keep the coins rolling in.

PhiPhi - underestimated by many. Machiavelli is his middle name (probably). By 2030, he will have his name on the deed for the farmhouse. Clearly barely tolerates his gf through gritted teeth. I doubt he loves China and brocantes as much as he pretends to.

Nutty and Cus - she is so blah there isn't anything to say. He is a wet blanket. The end.

Dan - living in Cuckoo land. OR top level schemer. It depends on if he really thinks he is going to restore that crumbling heap. Weird sexual tension with Fanny - yuck. She'd never go there because his class is too low.

Selmar - born in the wrong century. Would be happy being a peasant working the fields of Fanny. Terrible dental hygiene. Just a weirdo really.

Marie flower lady. Two words - grow up.

Scotsman - clearly Fanny's half brother. Very odd to make his nationality his entire personality (at least on camera) when he hasn't lived in the country for years? If you love Scotland so much - go back there.

Stay tuned for part Deux!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, We’ve created a Monster, hogwartsgraduate and 48 others

Welcome.

MsPitstop
Chatty Member

Sunday at 3:45 AM
From Behind the Chateau Door's comment section. Mummy Stef must have taken over replying and PhiPhil sent to his room!

No sunshine ☀

8 hours ago
@Bela Bells I was a patron, and deleted my account because of Caroline! So she made me a favour!

XnSqbBENoKqhdt4QgP32p7Zg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

caroline gooder
6 hours ago
@No sunshine ☀ I don’t remember you but sorry…I guess.

o3Zr9GIFOmJ8bjwtHdXdGm_O=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

No sunshine ☀
5 hours ago
@caroline gooder you don’t remember me because you have offended so many people, and Stephanie just shuts everyone down. So there you go. I wasn’t in the cheap patron category either.

560FxQ9bh2aL_FkjlSOsRGTA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

World of surprises
4 hours ago
Same here. Ex patron because of her. One question asked and she said I was a troll, laughing, very mean. In the end Stephanie or Phillip deleted my comment and I deleted my patron membership.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, CountessPompidoo and 47 others

Madame de Pompanddoodoo

VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:12 AM
Oh er someone on f/b has just posted this on Selmar’s page as he‘s put the selmargate vlog up again.
so sorry about this experience Selmar. You were there (but we did not meet) when I stayed at Lalande. We had a lovely weekend there but it didn't go down well with Natalia when she asked for honest feedback and we mentioned that although there was a tray of tea available when we arrived on the first day; it wasn't cleared away or replenished for the next days. There is such a big deal made of (normal) tea in the morning and the dirty cups from our arrival just sat there for our entire visit. The beds were not made and the room not cleaned. The shower didn't operate properly and you couldn't lean over to brush your teeth in the tiny shower room because the sink came to your knees and if you bent over you would hit the wall. The back window of our car had been prised open with a screwdriver and cracked in the car park. The breakfasts were chaotic and fairly random. There was even a bizarre scenario when we were asked on the morning of our departure if we would like to be waved off by Stephanie as if she was royalty... crikey.. We have spent weekends and holiday's with far more important and influential people and it would never occur to any of them to see the departure of anyone but as an obligation to say goodbye personally. It was beautiful and we did enjoy our stay but had a rather stiff response to our pretty valid comments (made purely because the cost was higher for bed and breakfast than their contemporaries and it's always good to know where things need to be improved) and told when we mentioned we would like to stay the following year that would be unlikely. I see that as bad management; and only mention because it sounds like the pot was calling the kettle black - as the saying goes. I can see that it would have been problematic if the chemistry wasn't right. You were there; we all know, when they needed you most. The place was absolutely on it's knees and they were isolated. We all saw and know what you did and it is absolutely unfair for anyone to behave towards a volunteer in that manner. I can see that the introduction would add to the frisson - and that is natural I am afraid in a house of communal living; but it is quite offensive that any manager should behave without due respect. If there was a problem that was for the owners to sort out in a civilised manner.

How long will this stay up?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Freesia54, CountessPompidoo and 44 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Wednesday at 4:00 PM
Waddup, Yentas! My people are observing Pesach (Passover) starting today. I will be on before sundown but will be taking a break from Tattle for a few days. When I emerge from Pesach, it'll be a pain to have to read through an entire thread or two. :ROFLMAO:
To those of you who observe Holy Week and Easter, I wish you all a meaningful time!

The weather's a little gloomy over my parents' country house today.:(
frontyard1.jpg

Last edited: Wednesday at 4:12 PM
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, RWChatter, Lady Lindy and 44 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Sunday at 5:28 PM
Happy Easter! A photo of the arrangement I made for Easter brunch. I’m not a professional, but I think it turned out nice!

IMG_5027.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions:You, SleepingBeauty123, CountessPompidoo and 43 others

But it's not Spode, hunty. LOL.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Friday at 7:47 AM
With yet more festivities rapidly approaching, I would like to remind Stephanie Jarvis: remember Mmakhotso Moloi? She is still dead. The fundraiser for the poor girl's family that you so generously "spiked" and promoted under your loyal fans who looooooove gift giving has reached 1814 dollar, a bleak comparison to your own gifted monthly income. My message? May you rot in hell for how you used this girl. You went way too far and you damn well know it. You can pretend it's all forgotten and added to your dirty past, but please know there's many people who'll remember.

• Heart
Reactions:You, RickeyRocket, LadyRed and 41 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Sunday at 7:59 AM
juniperroad said:
I realize this is going against the grain here but my heart hurts when I see this. We don't know what happened. I in no way think SJ had anything to do with her death. I have donated to scholarship funds and would hate it if something happened to the person I donated to and peeps on the internet decide I'm responsible for a death. I just don't see how y'all are coming to the conclusion that she is responsible for this beautiful girl's death. To me, this is going way over the line and heading into defamation.
Once again (to use one of your own favorite quotes) you are jumping to all sorts of conclusions, probably to stir the pot? Nobody here is saying Stephanie Jarvis is directly responsible for Mmakothoso Moloi's death. We criticise the fact that, even though she said she was sponsoring the poor girl's education, she did not know about the financial trouble she was in weeks before her death, trying to raise funding for school stuff and transport. We loath the fact that she pretended to be sad about the poor girl's death in one flog, but cheerfully received gifts in another, filmed on exactly the same day. We also have something to say about the fact that Stephanie Jarvis (she who owns nothing but was gifted everything) did not donate one dime of her own money to the poor girl's grandmother, in loving memory of Mmakothoso.
What we are talking about here is how Stephanie Jarvis, again and again, uses and abuses all information about the people she's somehow involved with, for the better good of herself.

• Heart
Reactions:You, OldGeek, CountessPompidoo and 39 others

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member

Wednesday at 4:27 PM
BREAKING NEWS ACCOUNTS ACCOUNTS

I know you will all be delighted to learn, that whilst Ruby continues to find ever more ingenious places to take a surreptitious tit in Fanny’s study, he has, this time, excelled himself by managing download a copy of her ACCOUNTS. At the suggestion of her accountant, Jacques, he has asked her to divide her income into percentage spending:

Percentage income has been and will be spent on the following:

Travel – Fifty per cent. After all, I am only at the chateau half the time and half my Youtube output will now be travel.

Personal clothing, accessories and toiletries – Ten per cent. I don’t need to spend more as I am gifted so much but a girl still likes to spend.

Ruby – food, accessories, worming, flea treatments, vet – 0 per cent. Ruby is a wild animal and can fend for himself

Future Venice Property – ten per cent – one must have an eye to the future – my future

Eating out, tasting menus and McDonalds – ten per cent

Buying stuff I don’t need from the brocante and unscrupulous antique dealers – ten per cent

Buying Nick out (Formal Name: Lake Fund) – fifteen per cent. After three years, we are nearly at target for this

Chateau renovations: Five per cent. I was hoping for three but under pressure from Patrons, there is the heating

Future upkeep of the chateau – 0 per cent. I am bomb proof. My patrons will provide

Accountants Bill – don’t be daft – I never settle my debts

Personal charitable donation – 0 per cent. I do enough opening my gifts

Tax bill – tax bill? What tax bill? 0 per cent

Phillip has pointed out this does not add up to one hundred per cent. He makes it one hundred and ten per cent. But I am not worried. I will just tell my patrons and they will donate more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Madame de Patie, Lady Lindy and 39 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Sunday at 1:01 AM
Caroline Gooder was an alias account started by Stephanie. Potts‘ ex girlfriend who carries around the baby doll nonstop called Potts “Caroline” as a nickname. Fanny uses the Caroline Gooder account as one of her Dump aliases to post comments and claims that Caroline Gooder is a woman from North Carolina. That is typical smoke and mirrors Fanny at work. Fanny uses the Caroline Gooder alias. Phi Phi also has used the same alias to post comments. Remember they have spreadsheets that they share at the Dump to keep track of their many aliases they use to post comments to try to control the narrative and defend the shittelaine. I think Potts, Stephanie, Phi Phi and Natty have all used the Caroline Gooder alias to respond and comment at times but it is primarily used by Fanny and phi phi. The buck stops with Stephanie Jarvis on any of the Caroline Gooder posts, as she has implicitly approved any postings under this alias by allowing the Dump crew to use the alias account that originated with her or under her guidance and control.

IMHO, today’s postings from Gooder seem like they are of Douche Lord origin. It seems like phi phi has been heavily “into the cups” and commenced his Pre Easter day drinking extravaganza earlier today. Phi Phi, wearing a dirty rabbit ear headband, is drinking and posting while clutching his newest stuffed hedgehog and cramming grifted chocolates into his mouth. No one is paying attention to him at the Dump because Grant and other guests have arrived. You can tell when he posts because he has a bad temper like brother from another mother Gerry. Phi Phi is an entitled little tit and loves to threaten people in the online forums and then cowardly races to frantically delete his posts. He is super sensitive to any comments and over reacts. He also loves to promote himself in any posts. Hence the reference to Phillip’s singing. So predictable.

Phi Phi avidly reads every word in this forum which has featured many comments about his diva behavior in the past 24 hours and how Maria could crush him like a gnat when he tried to do dominate /threaten her in the video about changes he made in the kitchen, etc. That is likely why he raced to watch the Gooder video and responded under the Gooder alias with threats to ” shut the channel down.” He is an idiot on his best day.

Last edited: Sunday at 1:08 AM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, CountessPompidoo and 38 others

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Geez I leave for a few days (Easter, Spring Break) and I miss two and a half threads! Off to catch up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Michael Potts is a pathetic little man, like Fanny desperate for attention and if he swims in that moat another time to show what a "crazy" interesting party guy he is. The top hat swimming, so bloody sad-look at me look at me I am so spontaneous. The whole rent a crowd vibe just smacks of desperation. Potts just seems. like a faded old soak. At one point he was the boy about town, but he has been professionally unsuccessful and romantically basically because he is a man child, a sap of a human being who has never grown, intellectually or emotionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@HalcyonOrganic there is hope for baby.
I listened to selmargate audio again. During the cocktail party selmar went to bed early. Than he says phiphi and mpk had sex.

If he had heard this it's coming from PhiPhi. Who might lie 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Michael Potts is a pathetic little man, like Fanny desperate for attention and if he swims in that moat another time to show what a "crazy" interesting party guy he is. The top hat swimming, so bloody sad-look at me look at me I am so spontaneous. The whole rent a crowd vibe just smacks of desperation. Potts just seems. like a faded old soak. At one point he was the boy about town, but he has been professionally unsuccessful and romantically basically because he is a man child, a sap of a human being who has never grown, intellectually or emotionally.
They all are pathethic aren't they?
Approaching 50 and still act like a teenager. Bed anyone and everything.

There is one thing Potts did what others didn't. He renovated his appartment, with a proper bathroom, kitchen, new plaster. Apart from mommies apartment, Potts appartment is the only liveable one in the dump. I believe the bathroom and kitchen of the marquis is dated and dirty.
He also might be the only one to persuade Fanny new flues to install a pool. That would not only benefit him but also the delusional fans coming to stay at the dump. It would also be the only thing Fanny don't want but, does it for someone else to enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought it was very telling when Fanny commented to Potty, “can you believe 20 years later we live here just like we always wanted”? I think this comment is more significant than it seems on the surface. She wanted to live there, but everyone left her there to go work in the cities. Potty wanted that place done up and wanted to be there but he couldn’t afford it. Now they can. They can live there and travel all over the world. It’s getting fixed and they don’t need to sweat the money anymore. It probably had a lot to do with their breakup in the first place, regardless of whether she acts nonchalant about it. Maybe that’s been her end game. Phiphi is a beard to cover for her snaring Potty away from Ruthie. Michael is always on her vacations and vice versa. They never did fully explain why he was moving all of his things did they. They have a staff now and can party and shop and entertain. It’s a dream come true! I think she let that slip out by mistake frankly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Poor Philomena... Sleeping in her "man" cave in the travelcot all alone. No wonder she is frustrated - she knows her time will be up soon and will be out of the inner circle. But actual things she could get involved with... Getting a good conditioner, getting hairplugs in Turkey and hoping her karma wont catch up with her. I would just love to be there as a fly on the wall when the "couple" divide about 1000 000 teatowels and 2 000 000 hedgehog chachkies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They all are pathethic aren't they?
Approaching 50 and still act like a teenager. Bed anyone and everything.

There is one thing Potts did what others didn't. He renovated his appartment, with a proper bathroom, kitchen, new plaster. Apart from mommies apartment, Potts appartment is the only liveable one in the dump. I believe the bathroom and kitchen of the marquis is dated and dirty.
He also might be the only one to persuade Fanny new flues to install a pool. That would not only benefit him but also the delusional fans coming to stay at the dump. It would also be the only thing Fanny don't want but, does it for someone else to enjoy.
Agreed . . . .and his feigned interest in the gifts on Cadeaux was next level pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I couldn't find her comment! But the Pethericks comment made me laugh! Billy keep Michael away from that insane woman!

@Jules100 when is the first video out?
It is not visible when you just open the comments, but, on the option, the latest comments are visible.

Reactions: 12
checked no Petherick comment on any of the three channels can someon screen shot please!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.