The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lochness Monster
(Charging him 100 euros a month to park his van in the woodland is just one example of their cold heartedness)
He just hasn’t got the capability to handle that kind of responsibility.
I would be ecstatic to pay only $100 a month. I know she is hated here, but to me, Selmar was taking advantage of her. He wasn't capable of completing much work but got to live and eat with them for $100 a month!! RV parks where I am will charge you out the woozoo. He outlived his welcome long ago. Just like he did at the next place he went.

Once again, can't we get any good intel??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been out of the loop since having a knee replacement this week so just catching up. So what’s happened to Tony in Escape to the Dream? Had a quick look back but can’t find any reference to why he’s not in the vlogs anymore.
Ouch! Elevate and ice! Hope you feel better quick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Look, I know it's derailing but my wonderful grandaughter Gracie just got into Dartmouth with a full scholarship. We are all so incredibly proud of her. All her hard work paid off. Go Gracie :love:
Go Gracie! That’s amazing. Congratulations

• Heart
Reactions: 20
tats has posted that she is selling her house after many years and sorting out paperwork.
Mmm…. Also why did she take the cat back to the uk if it was just for a short time and…. To move house.
She says her house suffered during the winter.
It looked extremely neglected before that!
I do think that Bill and Vivienne have let them go or perhaps they can only be at the chateau if they are ‘ at home’
---

Squirrels face at dinner when challenged by Maria about the washing up of his dish, and his ‘ changes’ statement said it all. He will go running to Fanny saying it’s not fair.
Does Fanny need Maria more than she needs Squirrel?
I hope Tats gets her money, really thinks about what she needs to do, and goes off on her merry way to a happy life. She seems broken from something big that happened to her years ago. It’s time for her to move forward. She seems to be very intelligent and knowledgeable about marketing, etc. I hope she has followed some of her dreams and now wants to get on with a bit of reality.

Reactions: 20
Who’s afraid of Caroline Do No Gooder?
Imagine if Caroline DNG ( let’s assume for the sake of argument she’s some random fan) turned.🤭 Imagine if she became a disillusioned tattler. That’d be fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hooo hooooooo!
Caroline Gooder gots da POWAAAAAAAH!!!! 💪💪💪💪
Ohhhhh I love a good legend in her own mind kinda gal!!!!!

It's time for a
1680992380678.png

Or ten...

1680992447433.png
Come on Caroline!!!!
Tell us which one you are. Tell us! Tell us!!!! Tellllllllllllllll us!!!!

1680992561158.png
1680992588953.png

1680992614813.png

1680992740202.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have warmed to them.
I find it amusing when even Stuart gets exasperated with Patrick's waffle and cuts across him to get to the point.
[/QUOTE]
I watched the last vlog doing their kitchen, using a cheap one that needs to be painted quite shocked obviously watchin $$$$

What was amusing was Patricks hissy fit over the door to the skullery. Was waiting for a full blown tanty but feel if I keep on watching might just get one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have warmed to them.
I find it amusing when even Stuart gets exasperated with Patrick's waffle and cuts across him to get to the point.
I watched the last vlog doing their kitchen, using a cheap one that needs to be painted quite shocked obviously watchin $$$$

What was amusing was Patricks hissy fit over the door to the skullery. Was waiting for a full blown tanty but feel if I keep on watching might just get one.
[/QUOTE]

I think he's more than capable of a tantrum.
He's already had a clap back about someone's comment regarding what they did to the chimney breast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Caroline Gooder was an alias account started by Stephanie. Potts‘ ex girlfriend who carries around the baby doll nonstop called Potts “Caroline” as a nickname. Fanny uses the Caroline Gooder account as one of her Dump aliases to post comments and claims that Caroline Gooder is a woman from North Carolina. That is typical smoke and mirrors Fanny at work. Fanny uses the Caroline Gooder alias. Phi Phi also has used the same alias to post comments. Remember they have spreadsheets that they share at the Dump to keep track of their many aliases they use to post comments to try to control the narrative and defend the shittelaine. I think Potts, Stephanie, Phi Phi and Natty have all used the Caroline Gooder alias to respond and comment at times but it is primarily used by Fanny and phi phi. The buck stops with Stephanie Jarvis on any of the Caroline Gooder posts, as she has implicitly approved any postings under this alias by allowing the Dump crew to use the alias account that originated with her or under her guidance and control.

IMHO, today’s postings from Gooder seem like they are of Douche Lord origin. It seems like phi phi has been heavily “into the cups” and commenced his Pre Easter day drinking extravaganza earlier today. Phi Phi, wearing a dirty rabbit ear headband, is drinking and posting while clutching his newest stuffed hedgehog and cramming grifted chocolates into his mouth. No one is paying attention to him at the Dump because Grant and other guests have arrived. You can tell when he posts because he has a bad temper like brother from another mother Gerry. Phi Phi is an entitled little tit and loves to threaten people in the online forums and then cowardly races to frantically delete his posts. He is super sensitive to any comments and over reacts. He also loves to promote himself in any posts. Hence the reference to Phillip’s singing. So predictable.

Phi Phi avidly reads every word in this forum which has featured many comments about his diva behavior in the past 24 hours and how Maria could crush him like a gnat when he tried to do dominate /threaten her in the video about changes he made in the kitchen, etc. That is likely why he raced to watch the Gooder video and responded under the Gooder alias with threats to ” shut the channel down.” He is an idiot on his best day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Interesting comment on one of Billy's recent vlogs......someone mentioned Selmar and Billy says "that drunkard needs to stay off YouTube!"
which one which one I miss so many of Billy's kickback comments. Please let me witch one!!!!!

Selmar has been promotng imself as the dancing handyman for a long time I showed many threads ago it all part of his patreon account. If you are an upper tier patreon he will give you one on one private lessons in person or via video..

Now that is a nasty thought

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well guess what? Pink Jaguar’s post has vanished. Stephanie Jarvis should be haunted by Mmakhotso Moloi’s name for the rest of her life. SJ can scrub her YT comments section all she wishes but we all know that Mmakhotso died due to the neglect from both her place of education and her scholarship sponsors. SJ ought to be ashamed of herself for deleting that and 8 others agreed too.

Mmakhotso won’t get to have an Easter Egg hunt with her friends or family in the woods screaming weeeeee. Disgusting episode.

View attachment 2086374
I realize this is going against the grain here but my heart hurts when I see this. We don't know what happened. I in no way think SJ had anything to do with her death. I have donated to scholarship funds and would hate it if something happened to the person I donated to and peeps on the internet decide I'm responsible for a death. I just don't see how y'all are coming to the conclusion that she is responsible for this beautiful girl's death. To me, this is going way over the line and heading into defamation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I realize this is going against the grain here but my heart hurts when I see this. We don't know what happened. I in no way think SJ had anything to do with her death. I have donated to scholarship funds and would hate it if something happened to the person I donated to and peeps on the internet decide I'm responsible for a death. I just don't see how y'all are coming to the conclusion that she is responsible for this beautiful girl's death. To me, this is going way over the line and heading into defamation.
I agree that Stephanie is not personally responsible for Mmakhotso's death.
We don't know the facts.
However, I am contemptuous of the manner in which Stephanie used Mmakhotso's death for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree that Stephanie is not personally responsible for Mmakhotso's death.
We don't know the facts.
However, I am contemptuous of the manner in which Stephanie used Mmakhotso's death for content.
The flip side of this is that people would have had a conniption fit if she didn't mention it. Sad all around.

Reactions: 8
Well, I can't say I watched completely, but I did view two vlogs today. I haven't watched Curtis Ryan Woodside in quite some time. I like Egyptian stuff, just from real Egyptologists! Anyhow, I love Filippo, his husband. I didn't even make it to the 5 minute mark because as they're walking down the street, Curtis is saying people commented on his vlogs that he's spending too much time away from Filippo and that Filippo missed him. Filippo said "yes, I did miss you, did you miss me?" and he was stroking his head (admittedly, like he'd pet a dog) and Curtis made this face and recoiled away from Filippo as if to say "don't touch me".......it ticked me off, so I stopped watching.

1680996637153.png

Then I started watching the woman from Seattle (the lady whose husband was a firefighter who died in NYC in the 9/11 attack). I fast forwarded all the way through it, with a minor stop in the middle for the reveal of a chandelier she had repaired. The chandelier was just beautiful! But, it was the most boring video I think I've ever attempted to watch (and that's saying something!). At the end, she talks about her roof, said she hasn't gotten quotes yet, says that based on people's comments she's reached out to Billy Petherick and - SURPRISE! - he hasn't responded. Then she went on a long-winded story about leaving to get her VISA squared, getting an appt. with the French consulate and it's all up in the air because she was trying to time the appointment with a visit to her son in NYC, but the consulate in NYC doesn't have any appointments. She can go to Washington DC during that time, though, because they do have appointments available. She says she's going to wait it out for an NYC appointment but in the meantime has overall angst and is worried she won't get an appointment anywhere (I think she's worried? I can't tell, but I know I'd be worried). The consulate in Los Angeles, where she'd need to go on the West Coast, doesn't have any appointments available either for the first week of May. What's the problem??? Make a freakin' appointment in Washington DC and be done with it! Problem solved! Boy, she can really over-complicate stuff. Then, she's worried because she has to surrender her passport when she has this appointment and she doesn't know for how long....which means she can't travel back to France. I was exhausted after watching just 5 minutes of her talking, which is a shame....I like her and want her to have some joy, and this chateau does seem to provide that to her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.