The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must have been a barrel of laughs! One of the reasons they put all the bars and clubs in one street - Bridge Street on the giratory - that way they could contain the "problems", close off the street and have a two way system around the other part of the one way. Only someone who knows Guildford would know wtf
That must have been a barrel of laughs! One of the reasons they put all the bars and clubs in one street - Bridge Street on the giratory - that way they could contain the "problems", close off the street and have a two way system around the other part of the one way. Only someone who knows Guildford would know wtf I'm talking about!
Yvonne Arnaud....many a jaunt there with my ghastly step mother. She would wear a vintage Burberry Cape to continue the witch theme

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We have been giving Dan tit here on tattle because he drank the cool aid and split up from gorgeous Annalise.

However him 'buying' the ruin was an exceptionally good business decision. His subscribers tripled, his video length went slightly up. He even got his first paid promotions.
No one would drive arround in a beat up van which breaks down every other day, or make multiple trips to Brico if he could afford 1 delivery with all the materials he needed.
He has been shoveling decades of dirt out of the place for weeks consistantly. He had 1 friend coming over from the UK to help. (Although it would have been easier if he would have 2 shovels and 2 wheelbarrows)

He has not a network of people who are business minded he can turn to for advice. So he copies and does what he thinks would give him more views.

Advice from SJ is bad Danny boy. Don't copy her habits, think out of the box and go for it.
And how long will the charade last with no actual renovation/restauration? Dan does not have the funds to sustain and complete this project - he's trying the "fake it till you make it" strategy, but that can only last so long when you have no way "to make it".

Reactions: 22
With Lady of of the Chateau, they pitched themselves as NYC videographers but I find their vlogs very poorly filmed and edited. The haphazard presentation keeps me from being too interested in their story as it unfolds in France.
Amd considering they release vlogs once every two months... You would expect the editing to be basic atleast.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like lunch was al fresco post Easter egg hunt. I count 54-56 place settings!

Screenshot_20230409-153523_Instagram.jpg

A serve yourself from another table and pile as much on your plate as possible

Screenshot_20230409-153539_Instagram.jpg

Da fuq! Is that phyll-arse mcsnorty in the dungies and lady boots? Urgh, the disgusting rabbit ears. Wtf does he look like.

20230409_153410.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What cruel people you are with your egghunts!!! F4F is 48 she has very few eggs left if any (thank god).
---
Well considering Phiphis tight jeggings - i doubt that there is much movement in them swimmers either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ashtray naked is one thing I do not want to see. Let’s just say he and the Gay Twank are probably in competition for biggest idiot with the smallest…

779C980A-1BC6-47D8-8D4C-0147DA88A885.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Any Emmerdale fans? "Mary" (Rhonas mum) had more 100 Stars robes hanging in her boudoir in Thursdays episode than Fanny has in the CHMN. Who gets the most views ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any Emmerdale fans? "Mary" (Rhonas mum) had more 100 Stars robes hanging in her boudoir in Thursdays episode than Fanny has in the CHMN. Who gets the most views ?
In that case they need another airliner to fall on Emmerdale

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Arse first dah-ling? In true rock n roll style!
If only it had been that elegant. Got out of taxi and faceplanted onto the pavement, stood up and then fell off the kerb. That was before the evening out!!
---
That must have been a barrel of laughs! One of the reasons they put all the bars and clubs in one street - Bridge Street on the giratory - that way they could contain the "problems", close off the street and have a two way system around the other part of the one way. Only someone who knows Guildford would know wtf I'm talking about!
It was the occasional ones who'd get all pissed and emotional and would then threaten to jump off the bridge into the water. We'd take bets in the Control Room, will they won't they. Or nothing like a good vehicle pursuit around the Guildford area, especially if the helicopter was called and we got the downlink.
---
Looks like lunch was al fresco post Easter egg hunt. I count 54-56 place settings!

View attachment 2088338

A serve yourself from another table and pile as much on your plate as possible

View attachment 2088342

Da fuq! Is that phyll-arse mcsnorty in the dungies and lady boots? Urgh, the disgusting rabbit ears. Wtf does he look like.

View attachment 2088348
Look at that tit in his Tom & Billy dungerees. Someone feed him some cold chicken, cheese flan followed by a tarte au citron and take bets on which end lets loose first, because he'll never get those off quick enough. Can you tell I can't stand him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They're all stuffed into the Red Chinese Takeaway, Peacock Bar and Buffet table standing as close as they can to the log fire trying to stay warm.
Envision the tableau with Maria playing the piano, or God forbid Snorty playing the piano and Fanny singing. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
@M&MsMom and @ComtesseRose - Thank you for the birthday wishes! We have finally started to travel again, and spent a few days in Arizona visiting family, then on to Palm Springs for some R&R. I was able to keep up with the threads, although kinda slowly, but glad to be home and reading all the great comments. Happy Easter to you all!
Happy Birthday & Happy Easter!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy Easter! A photo of the arrangement I made for Easter brunch. I’m not a professional, but I think it turned out nice!

IMG_5027.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This what Clickbait looks like when you’ve run out of content when you’ve been on vacation and done no substantial renovations since last year. Still gotta pay that Tesla rental fee!

6494DA22-90C3-4DC8-A033-B5DA248312A9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
In case I don’t get to peep on here tomorrow...
Besides Easter being tomorrow- it’s also my one year anniversary of being a tattler (not just lurking)!!! 🎉🎉🎉
And my birthday!!! Cheers!!!
45 again!!! 😜😂
Happy Birthday, and Happy Tattleversary!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.