The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine the nice couple from the chateau where Selmar was staying, woke up to the fact that he had very little to offer them. He was willing to help to some extent but it was obvious that the old man was doing most of the real work and all the heavy work. Selmar just watched a lot of it and did a few simple jobs. I think they wanted Selmar and Tatyana to look after the chateau during their periods back in Canada but I guess they realised that neither of them was really capable of taking care of the property. They may also have seen Selmar's ranting vlog and, while being sympathetic about the way Fanny & co treated them, they would realise that Selmar is neither discreet nor very capable. Now, he's back making the mind-numbingly boring vlogs and hoping strangers will fund his wandering life. Someone should also tell him that, if he displays a text on a screen, he does not need to read it out loud, thereby demonstrating that he does not understand it. I wonder if his mother is still alive; I think he would be better off going back home.
I find it now quite ironic that the fairly dull Selmar is the most intriguing thing happening in the chateauverse for me at least. I find myself wanting to know what has actually happened between him and Tatty, him and the old couple with the chateau, him and SJ etc. I have a nasty feeling that the truth is not even half as interesting as the speculation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sounds wonderful what time do you want me 😂
---

Oh I really feel for you ! I have 4 who’ve left and come back more times than I care to remember and my top floor used as their personal stowage space I should charge them !
We call that the boomerangers!!!
*we’ve been empty nesters a few times- but not for very long!!! This year we have none living with us....but yes some of there “stuff” is still lingering! Including children’s toys! 😜
Happy Easter to all!!!
🐰💐✝🐣💐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course there is something "off" with Anne Marie. He has been controlled and emasculated all his life by a coven of nasty domineering witches (including his older cousine). He does what he is told and even dresses as he's told.

View attachment 2087563View attachment 2087564

It's no wonder he has ended up with you-know-who.

View attachment 2087565View attachment 2087566
from above, the last bit didn't show:

It's no wonder Anne Marie has ended up with you-know-who.

Naty la fea.jpg
le jeune eddie munster.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
In case I don’t get to peep on here tomorrow...
Besides Easter being tomorrow- it’s also my one year anniversary of being a tattler (not just lurking)!!! 🎉🎉🎉
And my birthday!!! Cheers!!!
45 again!!! 😜😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That tablecloth is hideous! And the tapered candles in the tall candleholders are only about an inch tall! I guess Fanny is too cheap…has to burn the candles as long as possible. THIS is the Christie’s tastemaker? 🙄
I particularly dislike that big old Yella Bowl on the table ...... its Yuk !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I realize this is going against the grain here but my heart hurts when I see this. We don't know what happened. I in no way think SJ had anything to do with her death. I have donated to scholarship funds and would hate it if something happened to the person I donated to and peeps on the internet decide I'm responsible for a death. I just don't see how y'all are coming to the conclusion that she is responsible for this beautiful girl's death. To me, this is going way over the line and heading into defamation.
Once again (to use one of your own favorite quotes) you are jumping to all sorts of conclusions, probably to stir the pot? Nobody here is saying Stephanie Jarvis is directly responsible for Mmakothoso Moloi's death. We criticise the fact that, even though she said she was sponsoring the poor girl's education, she did not know about the financial trouble she was in weeks before her death, trying to raise funding for school stuff and transport. We loath the fact that she pretended to be sad about the poor girl's death in one flog, but cheerfully received gifts in another, filmed on exactly the same day. We also have something to say about the fact that Stephanie Jarvis (she who owns nothing but was gifted everything) did not donate one dime of her own money to the poor girl's grandmother, in loving memory of Mmakothoso.
What we are talking about here is how Stephanie Jarvis, again and again, uses and abuses all information about the people she's somehow involved with, for the better good of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I also fast forwarded thru her video. On one of my pauses I heard her say that she was told the roof was recently done. If this is not the case surely she can go back to the previous owners for giving false information. Seeing as France has that 10 year clause.
Stopped watching her, not only because she is a lalande lover (not good enough to be invited) but just makes werid decisions. Her father and stepmum who is an architect designer typw woman just wouldn't listen to really good ideas of doing it up but on BUDGET. I think her only income si from her art (not sure). Father painted tiles in a toilet black and she was so unappreciative never said if it works and now

Going to lay bloody tiles over tiles raising the floor from the rest of the rooms level because her and daughter dont like the red square, All teh doors will ahve to cut down as they all open inwards. Fu*k a house up for others. Nope doesn't do anything for thsi kiwi.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure most here will agree with you. I have donated to a lot of causes and find it hard to think of myself as responsible for making sure the recipient was secure/fully supported/had everything they needed/kept track of them. But, I get it, we can agree to disagree.
Did you flog about all of them too? And did you receive many free dresses to enjoy?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That tablecloth is hideous! And the tapered candles in the tall candleholders are only about an inch tall! I guess Fanny is too cheap…has to burn the candles as long as possible. THIS is the Christie’s tastemaker? 🙄

View attachment 2087557
I can also tell you that those tulips came from the supermarket and indeed, they were NOT bought by Stephanie Jarvis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Stephaine has been very startegic, she has cut back her vlogs therefore limiting the reviews undertaken on this site.

Less videos, lest haters as they wouldplot, however it seems they have the haters in ReBecca and Caroline
Being Sunday watched Amy and MArc, poor henpicked man, but I like the small rebellious saw cutting, and other small stuff.

He would get so much more done if she wasn't working out %, that is lady with an OCD

Reactions: 16
I was always happy to share a taxi with another female going in the same direction. Safety in numbers. Guildford may have a gentile country vibe façade but, trust me, like any town it has a dark and unpleasant underbelly.
When i worked in the Control Room, Guildford Friday night, fight night. You never wanted to be the unlucky one on the Radio when it all kicked off.
---
Happy Birthday @ScooterMaGoo xxx

champagne.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
easter.jpg

---
I just had a terrible thought…I would be absolutely sick if SJ wore one of the gowns or dresses that Mmakhotso made her for the big Easter party. She’d probably tell all of her viewers she wore it in memory of Mmakhotso. So while SJ and her Easter guests gorge themselves on food and chocolate candy, we can remember how Mmakhotso went without meals to afford the materials to make SJ’s dresses.
That would be the lowest of the low if she did.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.