The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Anna put a price on her bonus features?

FREE BONUS #1
Anna's Personal Facebook
Feedback and Support

(Value: $997)

• We stay In constant communication in a Private Facebook Group exclusively for students

• Get Access To Me Personally during 6 weeks On A Daily Basis (I'll Be Super Active In The Group, Answering Questions, Looking At your work, Giving feedback And Coaching You)

• Receive ongoing support as you build your own print design as part of a creative community

• Share your designs and research with Fellow Students

• You'll see what works for others and you'll be able to learn from them first hand as they share their projects and inspiration.

• You get to hang out with a lovely bunch of fellow students who are going through exactly the same process with the same goals, challanges and rewarding moments as you.

FREE BONUS #2
3 x Private YouTube Live Q&A's with Anna.

(Value: $750)

• Get Access To 3 private 1 hour YouTube Live chats with Anna

• These private chats will be exclusively for our class community, at the end of weeks 2,4 and 6

• Ask Anna any questions about your own projects or her own creative method and chat with your fellow classmates

• Don't worry if you miss the Live as they will all be recorded and available to rewatch on the course platform
FREE BONUS #3
Downloadable Original Design by Anna with usage rights.

(Value: $350)

• Get Access To an Exclusive Lino A4/Letter size Printable Artwork Design by Anna

• Use this artwork to practice your lino carving skills and make yourself an extra stamp

• This extra stamp can then be used to print as many projects as you want, such as lampshades, cushions, napkins, wrapping paper, gift cards etc (for personal use only).

FREE BONUS #4
Anna's Private Inspiration Board.

(Value: $80)

• Get Access To my Private Inspiration Pinterest Board.

• Discover all the images that inspire my own design.

• Use any of the research images and inspiration for your own projects by saving them to your own Pinterest Boards.
Oi Anna!

taking the piss.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably saint Brenda in disguise then as she has a running vendetta against anything Petherik
I’m still of the opinion that Caroline the NoGooder is the one and only Irish mammy Brenda Gibbons. Her life 24/7 is spent on f/b, messenger and YTube. For whatever misguided reason she will always defend new flues Fanny and smugtwat PhiPhi to the death. Fanny was probably the only chateau owner who didn’t publicly call her out when she tried to organise a grand tour of the chateaus from the DIY series.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Prince of Pubes could get a floral swimming cap so he can be masculine/feminine and stop more of his pubey head nest blocking the filters
What, like this?
swim hat.jpg

They could also practice some synchronised swimming. Get a job lot sent to them in grabbo.

swimming.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I very rarely buy myself something pretty just for me, however as my son gave me some rent money I went for it.😂😂
So let me introduce my very own gift grab. No video or shots of me as my hair needs washing.
I will just add that this was in the sale and I bought it to see how they are made professionally so I can make my own in future. If they turn out well everyone will be getting them as birthday presents this year.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@KyBourbon Your Easter table was GORGEOUS! What did you serve?! I was joined by my 13 yr old in the kitchen. I asked her to sprinkle paprika on the deviled eggs. She doused them with cayenne pepper. We all found that out THE HARD WAY. 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I very rarely buy myself something pretty just for me, however as my son gave me some rent money I went for it.😂😂
So let me introduce my very own gift grab. No video or shots of me as my hair needs washing.
I will just add that this was in the sale and I bought it to see how they are made professionally so I can make my own in future. If they turn out well everyone will be getting them as birthday presents this year.
Forgive me my naivety... the print is lovely but what is it? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s a sad little man pretending to be John Darling to Fanny’s Peter Pan, when he’s really Smee to her Captain Hook. I suppose that makes PhePhee the crocodile?!?
I noticed also, that clip was edited to not show Potts’ ‘pot belly’, which was evident during the egg hunt.
So nothing spontaneous about it at all 🙄
---
Is this a paid sponsorship @Beachgirl 😉🤣🤣

guessing not as there’s only 15 of us 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why with all the tools in Amory's workshop, doors that are constantly left wide open to the building, would someone try to break into a car on the property? With all of those people there! And in a way that risks a TON of noise? Not like there would be a quick getaway. Sounds targeted. There are some truly batshit people in that farmhouse. I'd be mortified if that happened to a guest of mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This today and back tracking tomorrow... Maybe take a leaf from Elsa 's book and Let it go!!!
Agreed. But after outing Natti and Philip's shenanigans he is probably now on a mission to bring SJ down. By the looks of it he's only just started to feel really angry towards her. It's a great soap opera.

Reactions: 30
@KyBourbon Your Easter table was GORGEOUS! What did you serve?! I was joined by my 13 yr old in the kitchen. I asked her to sprinkle paprika on the deviled eggs. She doused them with cayenne pepper. We all found that out THE HARD WAY. 🤪
❤ Thank you! We had a late breakfast (brunch), so I served breakfast casserole, potatoes, a cheese grit casserole (a southern US favorite!), pastries, and fresh fruit salad. I also made deviled eggs! I learned to make the deviled eggs from my grandfather…he used mayonnaise, some yellow mustard, sugar, and white vinegar. That’s all! It gives the egg filling a smooth texture, and the sugar/vinegar gives them a “sweet and sour” taste, I also sprinkle paprika on them, too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.