The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe the plan is for Amaury (paid for by his parents of course) to take over Nic’s share of the chateau and eventually Stephanie’s. Why else would he move his entire life to the dump and stay there? If you can stomach it, rewatch Amaury’s Patreon interview. With this tid bit of knowledge, it will jump out at you too.
Well if that is the case I would think his girlfriend would do more to familiarise herself with the garden, cooking and running a basic business. Whilst Amaury may see the potential for self sufficiency within the chateau grounds, Natty is in no way the right partner for that aspiration. He is wasting the best years of his life (ie youth, no debt, no dependents, health) at the dump making radiator covers and waiting tables.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'll give fanny another 10 to 20 years and she'll be up to her ears in IBS. My mother is living proof. One of my mottos is "you are what you eat"
---

Sadly, she is not alone! Doing a proper job with expected results would kill them. Pretentious and entitled the lot of them. Some are amusing but a proper job would finish them.
creating content can be a source of income, yes….but begging for money is not A proper job. Begging for money to pay for your personal home maintenance and repairs when you are rich is another type of job, a con job.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate those trees in the courtyard , especially the frames and now they have lite them up !
No taste.

Why would Anyone purchase wallpaper and paint for a dump that is going to fall down??? Oh, it looks like she is renovating so bringing in the $$$ .
Can't people see that and give their money to a proper charity!!!
That Australian family that travelled all the way to stay in that dump---- they are Nuts !
---
Bun Boy is looking very old and tired.
In fact, he looks More ill than Fanny.
I would be worried if I was him.
I actually disliked all of Davys garden ideas, the unfinished pergola looks like something made of mdf lumber and not in keeping with a French chateau and all those plants wasted in area with deer and rabbits that will demolish them. The courtyard is horrible looks like a low rent fun fair just needs a chip wagon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Some people who are allergic to chicken are also allergic to eggs. This is known as bird-egg syndrome. People who have bird-egg syndrome are allergic to a substance found in the yolk of eggs and to chicken serum albumin. If you have bird-egg syndrome, you may also have an increased risk of an allergy to parakeets.

If you’re allergic to chicken, you may also be allergic to live chicken droppings, chicken feathers, and chicken feather dust. This sensitivity can extend to the feathers and droppings of other types of poultry too, such as turkey.

Phlip Phlop’s chicken allergy isn’t something new! Without wishing to dismiss those who have genuine allergies (which can be very serious) or intolerances which can be very debilitating, I do view his allergy list with a certain amount of scepticism. He does seem to have a raft of things he can’t/doesn’t/won’t eat. Nuts, citrus, chicken, dairy, egg whites are the ones that spring to mind. I’m sure there are other things across the whole spectrum of the edible world.

I don’t doubt that he was indulged, pandered to, pampered, cosseted and mollycoddled as a child and growing up. I also think he never developed a particularly broad palate, in terms of the food he was brought up with. The look of horror when presented with an artichoke was priceless, ditto asparagus: zero enthusiasm bordering on abject terror.
---
You can't make this tit up. To make absolutely sure the walls of her CHMN will come down, the charlataine Stephanie Jarvis decided to put a grand piano right next to the wall she knows has the biggest cracks. Who cares at this point, right?
Also: the state of that arriver cuisine as she calls it: disgusting does not even begin to describe it.
The arrière cuisine seems like a weekend project once items are ordered, new non-wood counter, sink, cupboards etc. They’ve had 12+ weekends and made $100K + since Christmas and they couldn’t find any time or money to complete it?

excuses. excuses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What pisses me off is Snorty never offers to make an alternative dish for himself, but sits on his butt expecting others to cater to his un-developed palate because he’s still a man-child who’s been pampered to all his life.
About three years ago I went ovo lacto veg/vegan loosely alternating days of the week. Maybe once or twice a month I would eat fish ie if we went to have sushi or went to a restaurant and the veg options didn't entice me...
If we went to a friends house for dinner I just didn't eat the meat course. I hated the idea of my friends cooking something special for me. And actually for a long time I just didn't say anything about being veg.
When I cook for my family sometimes we have veg nights otherwise I just don't eat whatever the meat dish is and double up on the veg.
What the hell is wrong with him? His choices are not someone else's responsibility. Selfish slug worm.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
so from Dr Google re chicken allergy things to avoid

People with chicken meat allergies may need to avoid eating some or all of the following:

chicken broth
other chicken products
geese
turkey
fish and shrimp
duck
partridge
pheasant
eggs
They may also need to avoid exposure to chicken feathers and other poultry, including domestic birds.

So does lalalande have feather duvets???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is what happens all too often with Snorty and why it’s extremely difficult to accept he has food allergies. Food allergies are to be taken very seriously, but for Snorty it seems to be just an excuse not to eat things he doesn’t like, but on another occasion tucks into, and his list of contradictions gets ever longer.
What pisses me off is Snorty never offers to make an alternative dish for himself, but sits on his butt expecting others to cater to his un-developed palate because he’s still a man-child who’s been pampered to all his life.
And what bothers me is that PhiPhi is lying about his food allergies. He doesn’t have food allergies…it’s just an excuse. He has the palate of a three year old child and he knows enough to be embarrassed about it. But, rather than owning up to his juvenile culinary tastes, he conveniently uses his allergy excuse. If I cooked a meal that he wouldn’t eat, I’d tell the little twerp he can boil some hot dogs and macaroni and cheese for himself (just like what my niece ate when she was three). In my niece’s case, I would cook it for her…but I’d tell PhiPhi to get off his ass and cook it himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The sink top shown crumbling away - wasn’t that installed by Dan?
I know! And yes, installed by Dan but cheap and inappropriate choice for countertops in a wet area anyway...picked out by Fanny because the price was cheap too! Just gross. Why oh why did Marie agree to return??
When Little Pecker pants said something to the effect of "Well, Marie,...things have changed around here since last year..." In an almost threatening, gloating way I wanted to take him out at the knees, whip of his stupid, smelly beanie and shove a huge zucchini up his big ol'.....nostril!!!!
( he would enjoy it up his big ol' bum so the nose it is. Hell, you could fly a 747 up those large , open, vacuous black holes!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well if that is the case I would think his girlfriend would do more to familiarise herself with the garden, cooking and running a basic business. Whilst Amaury may see the potential for self sufficiency within the chateau grounds, Natty is in no way the right partner for that aspiration. He is wasting the best years of his life (ie youth, no debt, no dependents, health) at the dump making radiator covers and waiting tables.
I don’t think Natti is Amaury’s Mrs. Right, more like Mrs. Right Now, aka Mrs. Slim Pickins In The Middle of Nowhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t think Natti is Amaury’s Mrs. Right, more like Mrs. Right Now, aka Mrs. Slim Pickins In The Middle of Nowhere.
I agree. It is likely a case of ”any port in a storm will do.” I believe Potts may have the same experience with the Shittelaine when they vacation together or he is residing at the Dump.
---
I know! And yes, installed by Dan but cheap and inappropriate choice for countertops in a wet area anyway...picked out by Fanny because the price was cheap too! Just gross. Why oh why did Marie agree to return??
When Little Pecker pants said something to the effect of "Well, Marie,...things have changed around here since last year..." In an almost threatening, gloating way I wanted to take him out at the knees, whip of his stupid, smelly beanie and shove a huge zucchini up his big ol'.....nostril!!!!
( he would enjoy it up his big ol' bum so the nose it is. Hell, you could fly a 747 up those large , open, vacuous black holes!!!
I don‘t think anyone challenges the Douche Lord so his entitlement and obnoxiousness have reached epic levels. Maria is one of the few who does not kiss his ass, so he feebly tries to put her in her place by threatening her. The joke is on him. I don’t see Maria putting up with his crap for the next several months.

F4F is too lazy and selfish to take whatever power she has bestowed upon Snorts back to herself and the two other hapless Shittoo owners.

Fanny claims to love Pride and Prejudice. Well, she has hooked up with the LieLande equivalent of smarmy clergyman Mr. Collins, with the faux allergy faking, porcelain fondling, hedgehog chasing, freeloading sex pest Sir Snorts a Lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm not trying to Stephfend, but after complaining that nothing gets done there seems to be so much going on at the shitoo
  • Jared repaired the faux marble & has a long to do list waiting for him
  • Pavlina repainted all the doors & made soup
  • Kevin is plastering and replumbing the bedrooms & ensuites
  • Kevin is installing plaster cornices
  • Amuary’s is making radiator covers & finally installing dishwashers
  • the mystery man is finishing the pergola
  • Nic & his new hire are in the woods clearing, planting and felling trees
  • Kirsty & Omerline are gardening, planting, edging and grass cutting
  • Nathan & his engineers are installing heating, a water boiler & circulators
  • Natti is sitting at her desk, hanging out laundry and buying arse bread
  • Snorty the Prince of Online Shopping went to Little Green in London to look at wallpaper swatches only for Fanny to pick a different wallpaper and paint colour
  • Fanny is either getting away from it all or lying on her death bed - all while clutching her pink camera
---
Sounds like a thread title.✌🏼😉
[/QUOTE]
Couldn't agree more Marquis P -

🧵 For Stephanie Jarvis, the ultimate Easter miracle is rising from the dead bed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Here us a theory posted on the The Chateau Diaries | BTCD badly reviews | Dubai holiday | Burj Khalifa | Desert attire | Sofa bed

Elephant In The Room
2 hours ago
I have a theory and , sorry BTCD, your Channel is currently the only one I can raise it on. Potty wanted to pursue his F1 dream. He was convinced by Staph to buy into the dump so he had a base, and Staph wanted Nick to be a minority shareholder so he could not tell her what to do. Ruthywriter could write from anywhere, but Potts now may be Ruthless as , HELL NO was she going to live at the dump. She also sold the TV rights to her book, so she had to go because no one can outshine Staph. Nick wants out, he now has no real say in the shitoo operations, he and Marie have a life and careers, and also a son who needs a decent education which requires funds not wasted on the dump. No one wants to buy Nick out -Not Cuz and Natti, they don’t want to be tied down to the dump; not Tante or Tuncle
emoji_u1f60a.png
, they are on a fixed income, and it looks like Tante spends up big on crap like Staph does; and not Snorts parents. So, looking at the van hire and movements of recent months, with Nick and Snorts at the London flat recently, I think Staph has signed over the flat to Nick in exchange for his 40% share of the shitoo. ( Didn’t Staph and Nick sell their flats to buy the dump, and after purchase get Nick’s parents to take out a loan for part of the dump, whereupon Staph and Nick purchased a London flat jointly) The Islington flat is of similar value to the dump. Potts could sell his Amsterdam flat and buy in as part owner of the Chateau, and et voila, there is money to pay taxes and Staph gets herself out of the pile of tit she dove into. She needs an English address for tax purposes and the travel vlog company she has with Ollie, so Mummy gets the taxi building fixed (garage door) and valued, before giving Staph a minor share of the building so that Mummy still has control. Supporting bits of info….Cuz and Natti are in Nick’s old part of the shitoo; Nick has recently stayed there on his own in one of the BNB bedrooms; Ruth recently posted on social media that she was on her own after an operation to her shoulder (although Potts may have been covering the Saudi F1 at the time…or boinking Staph in Dubai )……just a theory.

What do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree. It is likely a case of ”any port in a storm will do.” I believe Potts may have the same experience with the Shittelaine when they vacation together or he is residing at the Dump.
---

I don‘t think anyone challenges the Douche Lord so his entitlement and obnoxiousness have reached epic levels. Maria is one of the few who does not kiss his ass, so he feebly tries to put her in her place by threatening her. The joke is on him. I don’t see Maria putting up with his crap for the next several months.

F4F is too lazy and selfish to take whatever power she has bestowed upon Snorts back to herself and the two other hapless Shittoo owners.

Fanny claims to love Pride and Prejudice. Well, she has hooked up with the LieLande equivalent of smarmy clergyman Mr. Collins, with the faux allergy faking, porcelain fondling, hedgehog chasing, freeloading sex pest Sir Snorts a Lot.
Well, Snorty you may find that things have changed around here since last year if Maria pulls a Cyrille and chucks it all in after a few weeks because she is fed up with working in a crappy, inadequate kitchen and your lazy Lord of the Manor nonsense. Let's see you do all the cooking and washing up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread and congrats @Pyke on becoming a VIP

I screen shot this on my phone a little earlier. Don't understand it but maybe one of you can decipher it, but the reference to Fanny is interesting 🤔
Is this AI, lol! Why can't we get any *intelligent* trolls commenting?? Making us look, bad, laddies.
Ridiculous.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, Snorty you may find that things have changed around here since last year if Maria pulls a Cyrille and chucks it all in after a few weeks because she is fed up with working in a crappy, inadequate kitchen and your lazy Lord of the Manor nonsense. Let's see you do all the cooking and washing up!
Agreed.
Maria has the upper hand here.
There will be chaos if Maria walks out while they have guests in the bnb.
Stephanie will retire to 'her' bed with the vapours.

Actually, it was interesting that discord between Maria and Philip was left unedited.
It was good to see someone stand up to Philip and show him for the vindictive arse wipe that he is.
I also think that if Maria walks, so will Pavlina.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dr Snorts give it a rest. He is revolting.
FRK might be back soon. Please NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Snorts eating out of plastic at the table, when he owns a million crockery items,
Imagine if Snorts doesn't finish those leftovers and puts the plastic tub back in the fridge :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Arthur C Clarke needs resurrecting to find out the biggest mystery- why did Fanny shell out for two Miele integrated dishwashers? What was she planning to integrate them in =in that turd of a back kitchen? It is not fitted out with coherent cabinetry and she is already saying this is yet another temporary arrangement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Quelle horreur!
Navy & black both dark colours.
Mix black with contrasting colours. Grey/brown/navy won't make your outfit look well thought through. They are safe choices

Black suit, try red/blue/yellow/purple/nude/green or flower print shoesand burn the brown! Make it pop mama!

The only colour never to wear is beige. No one looked good in sad beige clothing, or sad beige homes with sad beige people 😀
Can't believe Fanny believes blue tights with black pumps and a beige wool dress is her worse fashion faux pas. Fanny has committed much worse fashion crimes over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
With yet more festivities rapidly approaching, I would like to remind Stephanie Jarvis: remember Mmakhotso Moloi? She is still dead. The fundraiser for the poor girl's family that you so generously "spiked" and promoted under your loyal fans who looooooove gift giving has reached 1814 dollar, a bleak comparison to your own gifted monthly income. My message? May you rot in hell for how you used this girl. You went way too far and you damn well know it. You can pretend it's all forgotten and added to your dirty past, but please know there's many people who'll remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
A woman who spends money like its going out of fashion online shopping and bidding plus all the other crap she spends on makes sure the CRUMBS on the bread board does not go "wasted" and puts it outside for the birds! What a two-faced witch! :cautious:

If you are sooo sick - you would stay inside with your beenie on your grifter face!!!
Funny how Fanny was well enough to drive 2 hours round trip Chateauroux the next day for a Sandddddwich and grocery run for ricotta. If Fanny was that sick, and apparently coughing all over the place, who wants her in the kitchen making up an Easter pie or hugging people on their arrival to the shitoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.