The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is for you @Jules - it popped into my feed and I immediately thought of you. Wait till you see the puppy! Youll die of a cuteness overload! I don't know this vlog "MashAya Video" and the Japanese couple who host seem sweet enough, although a little too sugary sweet kawaii for my liking, but I enjoyed their vlog. Snorts should watch it too - he might just learn something about French porcelain. Does anyone else watch MashAya Video and would you recommend them?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whilst making tzatziki this morning for a recipe by a Michelin-starred chef (I needed to use up some courgettes that I bought from the Farmer's market last week, and wanted to try something new- it was phenomenal!), I thought of Dana (because I generally only make tzatziki when I make falafel), and realized- Dana and her falafels were missing from A Very Fanny Easter! How did we miss this?!? I didn't even see her at the Saturday night dinner... :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Pressured by the Chatelaine de Monetization to delete
Unflattering but truthful comments about
YouTube’s most untalented Gay Twank. 😂

The lesbians I know are a lot tougher than that and would not even associate themselves with the likes of Jarvis and her grifting gay boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is for you @Jules - it popped into my feed and I immediately thought of you. Wait till you see the puppy! Youll die of a cuteness overload! I don't know this vlog "MashAya Video" and the Japanese couple who host seem sweet enough, although a little too sugary sweet kawaii for my liking, but I enjoyed their vlog. Snorts should watch it too - he might just learn something about French porcelain. Does anyone else watch MashAya Video and would you recommend them?

I watch them and like them.
They are both creatives and love brocanting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pressured by the Chatelaine de Monetization to delete
Unflattering but truthful comments about
YouTube’s most untalented Gay Twank. 😂

The lesbians I know are a lot tougher than that and would not even associate themselves with the likes of Jarvis and her grifting gay boyfriend.
But they did...

Reactions: 11
Steph,
Who is your most favorite and least favorite tartlet and why?
Tootle pip,
Jules
Pick me! Pick Me!!
---
Today is the second day that President Bidens visit coverage has meant that the 6pm angelus bells have been missed. This is so major in this "Catholic" country that radio programmes have been discussing. It has really upset my two dogs as they understand that the bells equals dinner time.

Joe has done well so far apart from referring to the All Black rugby team as the Black and Tans. Did this get coverage outside Ireland?
Saw he was in Ireland but not any mention of comments in Australian news. Did you @Pekey ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good gravy, I saw that a few of you posted about the Queen's Escape and the potential squatter (my apologies for not being able to reply to those directly- I looked for them in the search function- and now I feel like @Beachgirl does when looking up a phrase on the Google!) The "guest" really sounds like Selmar- I hope that is not so! Luckily, the red flags went off, but why on earth would they still rent the room out to this guy? And his forwarding the mail to the Chateau was even odder. Who does this?!? The lack of a credit card alone would have been a "Nope, sorry, go on with your bad self!", let alone the crossbow! Cheesus, did Snorts release a book on the dark web of , "How to Own a Chateau Without Paying a Cent?" I hope this was a lesson learned for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had to go back and view the Puy Vidal video, the section of the little village La Chatre. What a charming little town! It is such a shame that Steph has absolutely no connection to anyone there. She totally missed out on so much (but we knew that anyway) - local craftsmen for chateau repair/upkeep, farmer's markets and local artisans. She could have hosted craft fairs, events for the community (remember when she used to host music workshops and performances at the chateau?). There are so many opportunities for connection, but yet when she's out shopping, no one knows her, or really has any reaction to her. She's just another face in the crowd. She could have been such a big part of the community. But, I guess that would take work and commitment, and we know that Steph has neither of those qualities.

Instead she buys a lot of crap (along with Phi Phi) to fill the chateau to the point that it will all come crashing down. Rather sad to have no ambition for anything other than being lazy and bored. So much potential, so little care.
unlike Jenny's Chateau farm where they are hosting heapsof events or letting people use the land.(might be getting a click the ticket ) Stephaine wouldnt as she would have tp organise stuff anf talk to unknown people.

Reactions: 11
Pick me! Pick Me!!
While I have my suspicions who Fanny's flying monkey favoured Tattler is (sorry, love, neither you nor I will make the cut! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ), her least favourite Tattler has to be, by far, our beloved @Clara Burnett, who has driven her to madness for years for being the #1 Tattler in-sighter. While our beloved Clara has been mum for a minute (protecting her identity to give us the true story- mad respect), if anyone truly deserved the "golden Easter egg", it is our @Clara Burnett! I hope you are safe, and Potts did not drown you in the cesspool moat! We miss you, and do understand you've had to go undercover!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They have now deleted nearly all comments (bucket loads according to one comment) with a just a few left while they were sleeping I guess. Surely they’ve got the message that many think Phillip is an absolute tool with no taste. My guess, all about boosting subscriber/viewers, but it could backfire badly. They’re using SJ in the same way SJ uses everyone. It’s sad and desperate.
All the good <bad> comments must have been deleted while I was asleep. Thanks to those Tattlers who take screen shots of interesting stuff for us down under. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All the good <bad> comments must have been deleted while I was asleep. Thanks to those Tattlers who take screen shots of interesting stuff for us down under. xx
A few more for posterity. Not just tattlers who are scratching their head in bewilderment.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!
Oh my goodness! How scary for you and your loved ones. So glad to hear that you are on the mend. Rest and be pampered. 💐❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.