The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still catching up but why in the hell is she planning something glamorous for a washing up room? It stays wet! Just get the same countertops used in restaurants and hotels. She could have something like this made with a bigger sink that would fit the area. Won't allow germs, won't disintegrate. They are cheap!
1681201363395.png

---
Still catching up but why in the hell is she planning something glamorous for a washing up room? It stays wet! Just get the same countertops used in restaurants and hotels. She could have something like this made with a bigger sink that would fit the area. Won't allow germs, won't disintegrate. They are cheap!
1681201363395.png
Annnnd I just got to Lady Avonlea's post. haha Great minds! This is literally the only appropriate material to use in a kitchen where you run a biz. Nice wood cabinetry and stone counters are for family homes where you cook for a few people. Not industrial level catering and communal living. 20 yr old volunteers would be hell on those materials.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Still catching up but why in the hell is she planning something glamorous for a washing up room? It stays wet! Just get the same countertops used in restaurants and hotels. She could have something like this made with a bigger sink that would fit the area. Won't allow germs, won't disintegrate. They are cheap!View attachment 2091989
---

Annnnd I just got to Lady Avonlea's post. haha Great minds! This is literally the only appropriate material to use in a kitchen where you run a biz. Nice wood cabinetry and stone counters are for family homes where you cook for a few people. Not industrial level catering and communal living. 20 yr old volunteers would be hell on those materials.
Great minds indeed! Your design is even better with the built in sink. It would be economical and efficient to install an appropriate catering kitchen. Fanny is a idiot! She'll spend thousands on an ugly Ardmore vase or broken Murano chandelier, but not install a proper kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Would you guys be gagging if Michael and Billy were the first guests on @Jules100 new podcast? Imagine the tit those two have on Our Lady Dame Fanny Four Flues. The LieLande ship is sinking….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Michael Potts is a pathetic little man, like Fanny desperate for attention and if he swims in that moat another time to show what a "crazy" interesting party guy he is. The top hat swimming, so bloody sad-look at me look at me I am so spontaneous. The whole rent a crowd vibe just smacks of desperation. Potts just seems. like a faded old soak. At one point he was the boy about town, but he has been professionally unsuccessful and romantically basically because he is a man child, a sap of a human being who has never grown, intellectually or emotionally.
He’s a sad little man pretending to be John Darling to Fanny’s Peter Pan, when he’s really Smee to her Captain Hook. I suppose that makes PhePhee the crocodile?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Orrrrr

What if @Jules100 has Phyllis as the first guest in the podcast? Looking for redemption…. 🤷‍♂️

orrrrrr
Our Lady Dame Fanny Four Flues herself Stephanie Jarvis spilling the tea on herself. She details all her own misdemeanours and blames it on Phyllis who has an insatiable shopping addiction that needs to be satiated or else he would expect sex from her. I’d love to hear her litany of lies and excuses for her behaviour. She’ll take everyone down before she admits to her own destructive pattern of behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Michael Potts is a pathetic little man, like Fanny desperate for attention and if he swims in that moat another time to show what a "crazy" interesting party guy he is. The top hat swimming, so bloody sad-look at me look at me I am so spontaneous. The whole rent a crowd vibe just smacks of desperation. Potts just seems. like a faded old soak. At one point he was the boy about town, but he has been professionally unsuccessful and romantically basically because he is a man child, a sap of a human being who has never grown, intellectually or emotionally.
“faded old soak” or ageing roué or, because I like alliterations, lacklustre lounge lizard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“faded old soak” or ageing roué or, because I like alliterations, lacklustre lounge lizard.
Love the word roue, all very good descriptions of this stunted individual. I find him utterly repellent I have met so many of his type over the years ewww

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Would you guys be gagging if Michael and Billy were the first guests on @Jules100 new podcast? Imagine the tit those two have on Our Lady Dame Fanny Four Flues. The LieLande ship is sinking….
They wont spill anything, Billy is more business minded than that. Of his 200+ subscribers he knows some are her rabbid fans. I wouldn't in his shoes. Doing something like that opens him up for litigation. Micheal is in recovery and shouldn't be involved for his own mental state. They didn't take on Dick and Angel gave snippets via Sadie and Micheal.

Billy is the master of inuendos, let them continue that way. Its about the $$$ for him as well I expect he is getting a resonable sum from utube and isn't ready to have with other creators. Ony just started a patreon with 250 subscribers, Dan outstrips him at 400+ will not want to risk what he is getting.

Remember in one of Bantimine with Ryan he said 'I loved the Queen' so he will follow her guidience, never complain never explain. He doesn't need to to relive parts of his life or have it in the public arena more than it is now. My opinon only.

Reactions: 30
Have never thought much of him either, a bit of a sad act along with Hani and Kat.

Still he's back with his own kind now.

Had hopes for Kirsty but beginning to feel the same about her. Who the duck sword fights at an Easter Party. They're all a bit touched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Mrs. Smug has only 29 spaces left on her wallpaper course, which means 271 people have apparently paid $300USD for her course. For that she will do 3 live chats - good luck getting personal attention with 299 others vying to ask questions. It would also be helpful to know what times the live YT chats are scheduled so potential participants know if those times are convenient for them.

There is an air of arrogance about her email - the closet thing to being mentored by me and not sure if I'll run this course again. Why wouldn''t she run the course again if there is strong attendance and she has already done the majority of the work preparing the teaching materials? I wouldn't waste my money.

Hey,

Places for my Home Print Academy are filling up fast, there are now only 29 places left.

I will do 3 live Youtube chats during the course that you can join. On these chats, I'll answer all your questions and personally help you create your print to decorate your home in a really personal way – This is the closest thing to being personally mentored by me.

You can secure your place on the course here.

Enrollment closes at midnight (EDT) on Friday, 14th of April or earlier once all places are taken.

I don't know if or when I will run this course again, so make sure you secure your place before it's too late:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Have never thought much of him either, a bit of a sad act along with Hani and Kat.

Still he's back with his own kind now.

Had hopes for Kirsty but beginning to feel the same about her. Who the duck sword fights at an Easter Party. They're all a bit touched.
Her and her husband are a couple of sad saps. He just goes on and on what a bloody bore. I bet Fanny loathes him.
---
Mrs. Smug has only 29 spaces left on her wallpaper course, which means 271 people have apparently paid $300USD for her course. For that she will do 3 live chats - good luck getting personal attention with 299 others vying to ask questions. It would also be helpful to know what times the live YT chats are scheduled so potential participants know if those times are convenient for them.

There is an air of arrogance about her email - the closet thing to being mentored by me and not sure if I'll run this course again. Why wouldn''t she run the course again if there is strong attendance and she has already done the majority of the work preparing the teaching materials? I wouldn't waste my money.

Hey,

Places for my Home Print Academy are filling up fast, there are now only 29 places left.

I will do 3 live Youtube chats during the course that you can join. On these chats, I'll answer all your questions and personally help you create your print to decorate your home in a really personal way – This is the closest thing to being personally mentored by me.

You can secure your place on the course here.

Enrollment closes at midnight (EDT) on Friday, 14th of April or earlier once all places are taken.

I don't know if or when I will run this course again, so make sure you secure your place before it's too late:
If she fills all the places she will have made 90,000 not bad so I am sure she will run it again it is a licence to print money

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They all are pathethic aren't they?
Approaching 50 and still act like a teenager. Bed anyone and everything.

There is one thing Potts did what others didn't. He renovated his appartment, with a proper bathroom, kitchen, new plaster. Apart from mommies apartment, Potts appartment is the only liveable one in the dump. I believe the bathroom and kitchen of the marquis is dated and dirty.
He also might be the only one to persuade Fanny new flues to install a pool. That would not only benefit him but also the delusional fans coming to stay at the dump. It would also be the only thing Fanny don't want but, does it for someone else to enjoy.
But do you really think someone is going to maintain the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How does Anna put a price on her bonus features?

FREE BONUS #1
Anna's Personal Facebook
Feedback and Support

(Value: $997)

• We stay In constant communication in a Private Facebook Group exclusively for students

• Get Access To Me Personally during 6 weeks On A Daily Basis (I'll Be Super Active In The Group, Answering Questions, Looking At your work, Giving feedback And Coaching You)

• Receive ongoing support as you build your own print design as part of a creative community

• Share your designs and research with Fellow Students

• You'll see what works for others and you'll be able to learn from them first hand as they share their projects and inspiration.

• You get to hang out with a lovely bunch of fellow students who are going through exactly the same process with the same goals, challanges and rewarding moments as you.

FREE BONUS #2
3 x Private YouTube Live Q&A's with Anna.

(Value: $750)

• Get Access To 3 private 1 hour YouTube Live chats with Anna

• These private chats will be exclusively for our class community, at the end of weeks 2,4 and 6

• Ask Anna any questions about your own projects or her own creative method and chat with your fellow classmates

• Don't worry if you miss the Live as they will all be recorded and available to rewatch on the course platform
FREE BONUS #3
Downloadable Original Design by Anna with usage rights.

(Value: $350)

• Get Access To an Exclusive Lino A4/Letter size Printable Artwork Design by Anna

• Use this artwork to practice your lino carving skills and make yourself an extra stamp

• This extra stamp can then be used to print as many projects as you want, such as lampshades, cushions, napkins, wrapping paper, gift cards etc (for personal use only).

FREE BONUS #4
Anna's Private Inspiration Board.

(Value: $80)

• Get Access To my Private Inspiration Pinterest Board.

• Discover all the images that inspire my own design.

• Use any of the research images and inspiration for your own projects by saving them to your own Pinterest Boards.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
But do you really think someone is going to maintain the pool.
A hired someone or potts.

Do you think with our chauteau chat, behind chateau doors and chateau teapot upcoming channel SJ will increase renovation activities and flogs?

She now faces the power of combined 3, who will regularly post a video where they will disect her flog. To prove the sinners wrong, SJ must do something. Same with Selmars revelations.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How does Anna put a price on her bonus features?

FREE BONUS #1
Anna's Personal Facebook
Feedback and Support
(Value: $997)

• We stay In constant communication in a Private Facebook Group exclusively for students

• Get Access To Me Personally during 6 weeks On A Daily Basis (I'll Be Super Active In The Group, Answering Questions, Looking At your work, Giving feedback And Coaching You)

• Receive ongoing support as you build your own print design as part of a creative community

• Share your designs and research with Fellow Students

• You'll see what works for others and you'll be able to learn from them first hand as they share their projects and inspiration.

• You get to hang out with a lovely bunch of fellow students who are going through exactly the same process with the same goals, challanges and rewarding moments as you.

FREE BONUS #2
3 x Private YouTube Live Q&A's with Anna.
(Value: $750)

• Get Access To 3 private 1 hour YouTube Live chats with Anna

• These private chats will be exclusively for our class community, at the end of weeks 2,4 and 6

• Ask Anna any questions about your own projects or her own creative method and chat with your fellow classmates

• Don't worry if you miss the Live as they will all be recorded and available to rewatch on the course platform
FREE BONUS #3
Downloadable Original Design by Anna with usage rights.
(Value: $350)

• Get Access To an Exclusive Lino A4/Letter size Printable Artwork Design by Anna

• Use this artwork to practice your lino carving skills and make yourself an extra stamp

• This extra stamp can then be used to print as many projects as you want, such as lampshades, cushions, napkins, wrapping paper, gift cards etc (for personal use only).

FREE BONUS #4
Anna's Private Inspiration Board.
(Value: $80)

• Get Access To my Private Inspiration Pinterest Board.

• Discover all the images that inspire my own design.

• Use any of the research images and inspiration for your own projects by saving them to your own Pinterest Boards.
I don’t know…but it’s clear that Anna is very full of herself. 🙄

IMG_5037.gif

IMG_5038.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.