Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Selmar

Yes I know that now. That is why I have to move on and leave this behind me. All those years I good not believe it and I was waiting for something back. I now now that will never going to happen. So that is why I did what I did. I feel free now. Everything is of of my chest.
---
@Selmar she has made a fortune she has $36,000 a month on patreon alone that is without YouTube ad revenue she also has the flat in London worth at least £700,000 she doesn't't even bother to rent it anymore just uses it to store her antique shopping. She obviously led you to believe she was poor. The early vlogs with you were lovely I think Dan and Phillip also changed the dynamic
If I new from the start she was a vlugger. I would never went there. She also pretented on here work a way site. She was a couple. I rather go to a couple to help them. Than a single woman. On some reasons it brings me in trouble 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Here you go!

Her Villioti Fashion scholar passed away.
I AM FURIOUS!!! :mad:
She cannot do anything without advertising her fraud activities!!
Delivering such sad news, and adding her on a video saying if you are supporting SJ you are doing the right thing!

Poor girl! I hope she is in peace 🖤🖤
And I hope SJ rots in a hell hole!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Josie is a verry kind strong little lady. But treated so badly. She called Natalya a Nazi. Well that says enough.
@Selmar Have you ever met Frank and Ivo, Stephanie Jarvis previous guardeners? They left the CHMN long before you arrived, but still live in the area. Like you, they are Dutch and were bullied at the shittoo. Like with you and your girlfriend, they wanted to remain friends with Stephanie, despite being treated like shit, but like with you, Stephanie chose not to be loyal and backed the bully.

• Heart
  • Angry

Selmar

Selmar, I haven't been on this site or commented in a very long time, but came back when I heard about your recent video spilling the tea .... I'm DISGUSTED you were so underpaid. I can see it for when you first came as a volunteer and COVID happened, so maybe this was understandable for the first few months ... but you should have been paid much more than 300 Euro a month! This just upsets me so much that you weren't paid properly.
I was a volunteer for almost a year. That is not normal. No. So I became selfemployed after that. I worked for Stephanie for 50 euro a day. I had to pay rent for my Camper what was planned in the forest. But that never finished. So I paid 100 euro a month rent for staying on the parking site. I had to pay 20 % from my income to the coverment. So that left me woth an income 700 a months and actually I am fine with that. Bur Natalya bitch get of my back an Just let me do and enjoy my work.

• Wow
  • Sad

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Just checking patreon, my my Chloe is pissed:

Chloe Hutton
23min
Yesterday I asked why my comments, (which were in no way rude or offensive) were deleted, I didn't expect that to get deleted too. Do you have a rule that all comments must just be brimming with praise or they get deleted? It is a strange marketing tactic to just delete patreons comments. I have actually seen patreons on here pouncing on other patreons for asking genuine questions and yet those peoples comments remain? So you can be pretty nasty on here, but you are not permitted to ask genuine questions? This is not a good marketing ploy and judging from other patreons comments, which have also been deleted, it is losing you patreons. Before there is the inevitable pile on I would just like the courtesy of an answer please. Thank you

I do think her patreon numbers are going to begin to really slide she deletes any questions but Baconeater can spew bollocks

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
From Brenda's FB
"Hello everyone,
I am just hopping on to re-assure you, that all the "Lalande Family" are good, & there is no reason to worry.
Stephanie will be letting you all know what has happened in the coming days, possibly tomorrow.
Thank you to Norma for letting you know tonight's cadeaux has been postponed.
Where ever you are stay happy & safe.
Bye for now."
Oh do Fuck off Brenda you sad sap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Selmar

Congratulations @Clara Burnett for naming the thread and @MRShavershamsdress for nominating it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

LittleMore Cottage

Chatty Member

Friday at 5:09 AM
I didn't want to derail the last thread it went so fast. But. First I lost my faithful 10 year old aussie/ border collie girl suddenly. Then my almost 100 year old mother died (29 days short of 100). Its been rather sad. Hug your loved ones tell them how you feel. and thanks for the distractions fellow hags, trolls, witches, bitches and the 15 .

Reactions:You, Sunnee, Shateau Scrounger and 70 others

💗 💗 💗 💗

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Friday at 6:43 PM
I know this is going to be a real schocker and I'm not saying I'm proud of it, or was it one of the less sensible moments spend at that place of sin, but yes, I have seen Philip Janssen completely naked and I'm still recovering from that eventful night.

Reactions:You, Plant Person 🪴, Frenchie0810 and 57 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Friday at 3:17 PM
I cannot but imagine Selmar regretting ever mentioning Philip Janssen’s sex addiction, however truthful his statement was, and I can vouch for that, having witnessed the shenanigans myself. Selmar’s pain however isn’t about Philip Janssen and, contrary to his own beliefs at the moment (and I pray he will see the light soon, as it’s an essential part of his healing process), it’s not even about “the bitch” Natalia Olivieto, who by the way very much deserves to be exposed as the bully she intentionally and wholeheartedly personifies.
I have been closely watching Selmar’s tragedy unravel and cannot but emphasize enough: this is Stephanie Jarvis’ power play at work. Without her, there would not be a Chateau de La Lande, where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked. She, and she alone, is literally the reason all others either persist or return to that CHMN, yet she pretends not to be responsible for any of it. By proclaiming to be evrybody’s friend, she fails to protect perpetrator and victim, but is never punished, because she’s ever so nice.
Laying down ground rules on how people should be treated at her shittoo would have prevented Tatiana to be severely bullied by the flawed Argentinian manager and would have saved her “friend” Selmar the nightmares he is now suffering from. She could have also chose to back up her bff bed and breakfast runner Nati and denouncing Selmar and Tatiana’s opportunistic reach for a luxurious chateau life. As usual, Stephanie Jarvis chose nothing and pretended that all that has happened, however unfortunate, has nothing to do with her and the way she runs her empire. It is this continuous fakery of her that makes people like Selmar spew words like “she destroyed us”.
Stephanie Jarvis has destroyed many, many lives and probably feels no empathy whatsoever. My bet is she actually enjoys watching them squirm. I for one am ashamed to have been an eyewitness to some of it, without ever being able to help the ones concerned. Sharing their truth will not stop her, but might help heal the damage she continues to inflict.

Reactions:You, Frenchie0810, pink roses and 57 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Friday at 11:58 AM

Selmar, if you’re reading here, Stephanie is not defending you. Natalia was terrible to you and Tatiana, but she’s still at the chateau with Philip and Stephanie and you aren’t. Stephanie would rather keep Natalia, a bully, at La Lande…now Stephanie’s calling you unwell. Natalia, the bully, has secured her place at La Lande by having sex with Amaury; Philip has secured his place at LaLande by having sex with Stephanie. And they’re all getting paid for it. Selmar, you worked at LaLande without a salary. You only wanted friendship and to help. Natalia bullied you; Philip drove a wedge between you and Stephanie. Now, you’re left with nothing but memories. There’s no reason to cover for any of them anymore. You have every right to share your feelings and experiences. It helps with the healing process.

Reactions:You, Sunnee, mrsp67 and 53 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Friday at 11:04 AM

Also keep in mind…it wasn’t very long ago that Stephanie Jarvis was personally pitching and supporting the gofundme plan for Selmar and Taty to purchase a chateau. It was a terrible idea because the monetary goal was way too lofty and out-of-reach to materialize. But I’m sure Stephanie love bombed Selmar into thinking it could actually happen. Now she’s inferring he’s mentally unwell. Stephanie…hold up a mirror to yourself. YOU are the cause of so many problems. Your games hurt real people…Selmar, Taty, Marie, Michael Petherick, and many others. To quote Selmar…”STOP!”

Reactions:You, mrsp67, Shateau Scrounger and 51 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 5:30 AM
Maybe it's the Miller Lite talking, but I've heard
rumblings in the historic halls of the tiki hut here at the
Southernmost Chateau about a spiteful restart of a
certain up and coming, sorry Philip no pun intended,
YouTube channel. In true chateau fashion, it would
have to be after my long planned exotic spring
vacation. Unfortunately, I didn't get any amazing
fake upgrades and I had to pay for it myself. I guess
we will see what happens.
8A02575F-2946-4C82-959D-C5FF2A8EA1F2.jpeg

Reactions:You, Sunnee, banshee ob and 49 others

Selmar

Today at 1:04 AM

Diesel is doing o.k. but so old now. He had an terrible attack but he went trough it. 18 in April. Love him so much. But ready to let him go if it is his time X

Reactions:You, KiKiGee, vitanova and 46 others

Welcome @Selmar I hope you find the support that you need here.

As always we have a wiki.
Happy Tattling.
Wel good support good be. If you like my video's. Please like and Subsribe 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Yeah! we deserve that. The first time we tried. Went not so good. Also because of a lot of negatifity on our Chanel and it was clear that Natalya was against that to. She had made different fake account and put all kind off negatifity on it and if sombody start than other will follow. So did not reach our goal. We had a nice income from YouTube and it went down to almost nothing.
I don't doubt for a minute that Nutty was behind a lot of the negative comments you got, sounds very characteristic and just like her. But to be fair: consensus here too was that you and your girlfriend where asking for a lot and your plan did not come across as well thought through.

As for what's going on at the CHMN: I believe we have seen the last of Nutty in the gift grab. She already cut her presence in the Diaries as short as possible, but after what you revealed, @Selmar , she does not want to be in it anymore. Such a shame! (NOT)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Jeeves

VIP Member
Wouldn't you think that there would be an announcement of some sort of the passing of one of their own students on the Villiioti Fashion Institute website or their social media? None that I can see. Clearly saved for Fanny's money spinner.

• Sad
  • Heart

ProfessorPlum

Chatty Member
Stephanie used Mmahatsmo to create the cadeaux channel. She cared for her enough that she paid for the fashion school tuition, but not enough to pay for the girl's transportation to and from the school—a viewer had to intervene to provide the extra funds.

I don’t know which shocks me more: the news of the young woman’s death or Stephanie’s announcement that it will not stop and she’ll be back in no time to open gifts from strangers. “Next week, I promise, we will be our usual cheerful selves.”

For those who missed it, here’s a picture of Mmahatsmo and her grandmother in the ‘meat presentation ceremony’ where Mommy's friend Villioti revels in his chance to give a meat voucher to the grandmother who is too poor to afford it.

1678225921017.jpeg

Next week, I promise, we will be our usual cheerful selves.” That's how much she cares.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

KyBourbon

VIP Member
What pisses me off about her not paying Selmar properly is that she made a TON of money off of Selmar and Kat and the others. She used Selmar extensively for content. From the dancing to Christmas traditions and interviews with him. His projects were sometimes her entire video.
She still makes a lot of money off the old footage of Selmar as people view the older videos featuring him and as she uses current video footage of him or uses Selmar and Tatiana news in her videos to bolster the smoke and mirrors narrative that Fanny is still such good friends with Selmar and Tatiana and that they were given the love, light, and laughter treatment at LieLande ( a fantasy not the real truth of what happened). Selmar is part of the initial foundation and popularity of her LaLande “ brand.” Now, she has encountered difficulties with Marie,Ian, Selmar, and many other volunteers, “friends, fellow YouTubers, and craftsmen that she has alienated, used, and tossed aside.
I hadn’t thought of it that way, but you’re absolutely right. I’m so daft…thank you for opening my eyes! Selmar volunteered for a while, then he was paid close to nothing…and had to actually pay Stephanie to park his camper on the property. Meanwhile Stephanie made a ton of money while using Selmar for content in her vlogs.

@Selmar I know it’s difficult to understand, but Stephanie is really not your friend. You see the good in people, and that’s what makes it so hard. It’s easy to see how Natalia hurt you because she made it very clear by angrily screaming and yelling . But Stephanie also hurt you as bad, or worse, than Natalia. She used you…she made money by using you in her videos. Stephanie didn’t pay you fairly and allowed Natalia to treat you badly in her own house. And what’s worse is that she took advantage of your kind nature. It’s not your fault…Stephanie has done this many times before and continues to do so. She counts on the kindness of others to emotionally manipulate them, especially her Patreons. That’s what makes the whole experience so traumatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
No that is not true. Stephanie and Isabelle gave here the power and she used it in such a bad, destructief way. Later when things went wrong she got awake. The only problem is. She did not stoped here from doing more damage. She is still doing it.
She is still doing it because Stephanie backs her up and supports her. It's not that hard to see from the outside, but you are probably not there yet.
Just as a reminder: the mistreatment of employees and volunteers was already going on long before Natalia Olivieto arrived.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
Selmar, I haven't been on this site or commented in a very long time, but came back when I heard about your recent video spilling the tea .... I'm DISGUSTED you were so underpaid. I can see it for when you first came as a volunteer and COVID happened, so maybe this was understandable for the first few months ... but you should have been paid much more than 300 Euro a month! This just upsets me so much that you weren't paid properly.
What pisses me off about her not paying Selmar properly is that she made a TON of money off of Selmar and Kat and the others. She used Selmar extensively for content. From the dancing to Christmas traditions and interviews with him. His projects were sometimes her entire video.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK! Are my eyes deceiving me? I go away for a few more days and BOOM @Selmar REALLY is now on Tattle Life!
We all know that bully Natalia reads here, her tail must be between her legs now that her true bitchy character is revealed.
Everything boils down to the Lalande queen of narcissists, Stephanie the enabler.:mad:

Who can we expect next here, Marie Wiik?

Now, about that downstairs loo...why did it take so long to finish? :ROFLMAO: ✌ Wait! Is it even fully finished?:ROFLMAO:🤫🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
I did not comment on the latest events because I find the whole situation very disturbing. Brings back some old memories.

Once upon a time, my family and I experienced a tragedy (the details are not important). In addition to the fact that those responsible for the evil (criminal act) they inflicted on us were not held accountable (much greater evil than what Selmar is talking about), other people pretended that it did not happen or thought we deserved it and in the vast majority of cases they bypassed as we say (literal translation) in a wide arc.
When those first very intense emotions (sadness, anger, disappointment, disbelief... and it took us years) passed us, we continued to live normally, we adapted: we worked, went to school, traveled, found new people for socializing and new places to spend your free time..... and whenever we had the opportunity (even today after many years) we spoke and mentioned our truth. After many years, many of these people are now uncomfortable. Seeing that discomfort is a particularly good feeling.
I want to say: the situation with Selmar and LL is still fresh, emotions are strong, and the team from LL has a lot to lose if the truth starts to be talked about.
I know it's hard, "I've been there" but SJ, IJ, PhiPhi, Natti..... they will never admit that they did something wrong. Unfortunately for their punishment you have to wait for Karma (it's slow, but it always comes, believe me) The rest are the silent majority (those who saw what was happening and remained silent in those moments). The silent majority will probably start to feel uncomfortable over time. After 100 years, some will want to apologize or try to explain themselves and relativize their role or their actions, even seek understanding from the same person they hurt.
People are strange creatures.
It is important to stay "on the right side of history" even though it is difficult.
Therefore, the truth should be spoken, but in a decent way. Not even mentioning the name is necessary. It's even more cruel because you don't give the abuser a human form. When you don't name the abuser, it turns out that you put all people in the same basket and then the truth starts to unravel, because in principle, all people need others to think that they are good people.
I apologize for the word salad. I hope that at least someone understood what I wanted to say.

(I hope what I wrote makes sense, you know how to think in your own language, write in English and be short and clear is difficult)

• Heart
  • Sad

brassy

I was a volunteer for almost a year. That is not normal. No. So I became selfemployed after that. I worked for Stephanie for 50 euro a day. I had to pay rent for my Camper what was planned in the forest. But that never finished. So I paid 100 euro a month rent for staying on the parking site. I had to pay 20 % from my income to the coverment. So that left me woth an income 700 a months and actually I am fine with that. Bur Natalya bitch get of my back an Just let me do and enjoy my work.
Lalande is nestled in 60 acres!!! of abandoned woods. But to park ur tiny little camper rent was being charged !! WOW

• Angry
  • Wow