The Chateau Diaries #221 Hope Isabelle kept her legs shut! Snorty does love him some old china.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Selmar, I get his frustration but he might have inadvertently shot himself in the foot. Lalanders and their flying simian flock will mock him and "pray" for his well-being in their ever so polished gaslighting ways. His only redemption in the public eye is if someone will come forth with some kind of evidence of the toxicity at Lalande (just where is that audio Clara keeps referring to?). Sadly, anyone who seems to have set foot in that place is taking advantage of being on good terms with She Who Shouts From Her Balcony in one way or another, so the chances of that happening are very dim.

Oh, but how sweet would that be...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m 9 pages behind..

But… hi @Selmar! I see you are here today and reading posts. This is a space where we won’t sensor you… your truth will be heard.
I hope you are coping well and have a good support system to get you through this tit storm!

Cheers 🍻

B68A951E-EC58-4C00-A60F-A44454A5F7E9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Looks like Gerry is at it again. Selmar, would Stephanie leave this rude comment by her brother from another mother up, if she was really your friend. The answer is no.
they just keep poking with the proverbial tit stick and I think they need to be very careful... They are not untouchable, you can only press someones buttons the wrong way so many times..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this is going to be a real schocker and I'm not saying I'm proud of it, or was it one of the less sensible moments spend at that place of sin, but yes, I have seen Philip Janssen completely naked and I'm still recovering from that eventful night.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
1677865377614.png

1677864781795.png

1677864754478.png

Phil Spurling
4 hours ago
Your office is absolutely stunning. The vintage peeling wall coverings, look fantastic on camera. Like an intentional "Faded Gradeur" pulled off to perfection. Really, really lovely.( mrs. P)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I know this is going to be a real schocker and I'm not saying I'm proud of it, or was it one of the less sensible moments spend at that place of sin, but yes, I have seen Philip Janssen completely naked ( and I'm still recovering from that eventful night).
What was the context? And we all have the same question, what did it look like?
1677865589323.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He was 23 and a student when he went to the dump. A student does not have loads of furniture. Probably a bed, a closet, some heirlooms (which are already at the dump). There is nothing of Philips brought back, they are picking up their purchases and call it 70% philips heirlooms 😐
Hope there is room for Grandmamas chair in that van and that Snorts has got the red jumper to match Stephs. No need for the red van now when the chair can do it all, perhaps Dan could borrow it, far more reliable than his broken down skip on wheels.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do not recall where the Alex Murdaugh forum is and I know he was found guilty of the murder of his wife and son yesterday and sentenced to life in prison this morning. I will just post this one link If anyone is interested.

This was a wild case. You know you went off the tracks in your life if OJ Simpson is obsessed with your criminal trial.

i came across this video this morning, Some may want to listen to this. It is interesting. Take it or leave it, use your discernment and intuition to decide what you believe if you want to listen to the video. Netflix is working on a series that will come out in the next year or so about Erik, the channeling Erik channel and website, and his mother Elisa Medhaus ( who can be a bit quirky at times).

Reactions: 11
Well, this do nothing of a human is back at Billy’s (Gwen’s) to freeload off of them since he can obviously only spend short amounts of time at his ailing parents property 🤷🏼‍♀️ The newly single, part of the do nothing club, Phil was also there standing around and looking goofy. Needless to say the whole video was boring with Ryan looking at properties on the internet and talking about why he’s a piece of crap, but at the very first second of the video he put a voice over of Selmar saying “let me tell you a story” and then a clown sound. Didn’t know if anyone else caught that or if I’m the only one that actually clicks on his videos to see if he’ll actually accomplish anything.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha, do you really expect me to have my eyes open when something that traumatizing is going on :) But, all kidding aside, he really is not something you would write home about...
Did you do IT with him ? :LOL: (with your eyes closed, obviously.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I do not recall where the Alex Murdaugh forum is and I know he was found guilty of the murder of his wife and son yesterday and sentenced to life in prison this morning. I will just post this one link If anyone is interested.

This was a wild case. You know you went off the tracks in your life if OJ Simpson is obsessed with your criminal trial.

i came across this video this morning, Some may want to listen to this. It is interesting. Take it or leave it, use your discernment and intuition to decide what you believe if you want to listen to the video. Netflix is working on a series that will come out in the next year or so about Erik, the channeling Erik channel and website, and his mother Elisa Medhaus ( who can be a bit quirky at times).

I’m watching the doc on Netflix now!

Reactions: 9
Well, this do nothing of a human is back at Billy’s (Gwen’s) to freeload off of them since he can obviously only spend short amounts of time at his ailing parents property 🤷🏼‍♀️ The newly single, part of the do nothing club, Phil was also there standing around and looking goofy. Needless to say the whole video was boring with Ryan looking at properties on the internet and talking about why he’s a piece of crap, but at the very first second of the video he put a voice over of Selmar saying “let me tell you a story” and then a clown sound. Didn’t know if anyone else caught that or if I’m the only one that actually clicks on his videos to see if he’ll actually accomplish anything.
Keep Up... Yesterdays Tattle news ! You missed off Billys MP dig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Their biggest problem with vlogging is the need for a wide angle lens to fit Andrew in shot. A few less Hermes blankets, F&M and ribbon with their logo and they could afford their own bloody reno.
Didn’t they say that it was because of Fanny / CD they decided to buy in France near them? No doubt another of Fanny’s losers ….. we have Potts, Marie, Ollie, Squirrel Tomas, Selmar, who else has she goaded to vlog and create patron accounts to rob the poor?

Reactions: 14
Patreon:

Lisa Freitas
1d
Its great seeing you together. I’m hoping you find a great camera person/editor to hire and follow you around so that you can be more present with the Lalanders and the people you interact with and interview. Someone you can direct and who understands the magic you’ve created. This would free up more time for that work life balance. Just a thought.

Jelena Novakovic
1d
Now I'm confused: is that not what Philip is paid and employed to do?

Örn Leifsson
24h
She has said that yes - he edits the Gifts videos that are on Mondays. I'm not sure that an editor would be good for Stephanies videos cause the style and the storytelling is mostly done in the editing process and Stephanie is really good at that and she has her own style which I don't think is easy to imitate.
I think ol’ Örn might have the same obsession problems Goody Gooder has with Shat-Oh! de LayLande. Staph really needs to be more careful before one of these unbalanced weirdos shows up to play whackado knight in shining tin foil hat!😬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.