Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Look into the future Snorts.
LOL! From what I have been lead to believe, Snorts can't/won't eat chicken (only turkey) - what is the difference, IDK? And, so v.v. apt that there was a robot in the film too. Maybe that is who is buying CD's subscriptions! 2 birds with one stone without maybe you even realising!
Plus, of course, the resultant hair situation - PJ already looks like that without even putting one actual drop of oil into any pan! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Maybe the sad news is that they got arrested for drinking, lewd behavior, etc. n Dubai. Or maybe their engagement in the same made them miss their flight?
Or, maybe even, that she and PJ were sharing a double bedded room and they are obviously, not married! :unsure:

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I am totally confused, simply because whenever I have brought up possible media interest in the past, it was primarily dismissed out of hand. AND, even more so, that it would be by C4/production companies involved too. What has now changed in that arena? :unsure:
Here we go...

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Useless information but interesting BRICO of Chateau vlog fame Billster and Dan especially is owned by Kingfisher plc who own, B & Q and Screwfix here in UK and other DIY store around Europe !
How, am I not surprised?
Actually, B&Q and Screwfix have always been my go to stores for any DIY supplies. Saying that, they were always the closest, and, more especially, the cheapest within the UK market too, imo. ❤

Reactions: 4

Summerbaby

VIP Member
The Eagle has landed. Let's see whether it finds a way to build an Eyrie at the CHMN. Well, there are enough trees! Only time will tell. ;)

• Wow

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I know you're on a role so here is Chief Executive of HMRC CEO Channel 4 Ms Alex Mahon, Ted Verity Editor Daily Mail

@Selmar Daily Mail would definitely be interested in your bullying story they did lots of stories re bullying allegations at Dick and Angels.

I am totally confused, simply because whenever I have brought up possible media interest in the past, it was primarily dismissed out of hand. AND, even more so, that it would be by C4/production companies involved too. What has now changed in that arena? :unsure:

Last edited:

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I know, you and me both. BUT, I quite like looking around B&Q for other elements as generally much larger stores with full on alternative displays. More especially, that in Screwfix everybody looks like a builder who knows exactly what they are doing - when, I, obviously, don't! :ROFLMAO:
Ah but that is useful when you are not sure of something as there is always someone around to point you in the right direction.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I prefer Screwfix over B&Q as you can order in advance, park outside the door and be in and out within 5 minutes.
I know, you and me both. BUT, I quite like looking around B&Q for other elements as generally much larger stores with full on alternative displays. More especially, that in Screwfix everybody looks like a builder who knows exactly what they are doing - when, I, obviously, don't! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Summerbaby

VIP Member
People said same to me but we are all free agents and can make our own decisions. Don't think it is personal. I think the media would definitely be interested in the sex and the bullying.
I never really took it personally tbh. BUT, it was an issue here in the past as "don't even bother" scenario. My thought was always, "why not - at least try?" What have we (Tattle) or, even as individuals, got to lose?
IMHO, the gossip newspapers would have a field day regarding the sexual transactional motives and bullying scenario at the HMN. No doubt about it.
Tired to find out today when C4's new series of Chateau DIY will next air, without success. Am thinking poss April/May 2023 - who really knows? But, if that is their schedule then they have been filming within the past 8 weeks or so.

C4 footage will defo feature the HMN's heating installation and garden planting before any of the Patrons see even one screenshot! :whistle:

Reactions: 3

juniperroad

Chatty Member
Just my opinion but it gives SJ even more ammunition. She might have a laundry list to bring to the table. Selmar has just convoluted everything.

Reactions: 2

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Not by me I have provided these contact details before
Don't get me wrong, nothing to do with contact details.
Just my thoughts/feelings about media/tv company/production company's not wishing to be associated with the tax avoidance/salacious goings on at the HMN, e.g. a fair few members here told me om the past that that aspect would not be relevant. Which I always felt was rather odd. Therefore, I ultimately was zipping my mouth, as my ex French colleague used to say whenever she felt her opinion appeared, to the majority, irrelevant at that stage! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2