The Chateau Diaries #221 Hope Isabelle kept her legs shut! Snorty does love him some old china.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine rage quit as a patron. She said she mentioned the accounts and her comment was gone in five minutes. Funny how she'll leave all sorts of criticism, but you ask where they money is and *Poof* you're gone. It's not that Patrons aren't asking. It's that she's apparently deleting their questions so all you see are the fawning comments.
Is this the friend that wouldn’t hear anything bad about her? Perhaps it’s someone else’s friend.

Reactions: 12
So strange she has shown virtually none of the heating work going on. No urgency in addressing the structural issues she was wailing about, as though it came as a shock. The more this goes on the more convinced I am she is a con artists on a monster scale. Utterly without scruples, common decency and certainly no kindness.
Suggested 🧵 - Fanny is a con artist utterly without scruples, common decency and certainly no kindness

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A friend of mine rage quit as a patron. She said she mentioned the accounts and her comment was gone in five minutes. Funny how she'll leave all sorts of criticism, but you ask where they money is and *Poof* you're gone. It's not that Patrons aren't asking. It's that she's apparently deleting their questions so all you see are the fawning comments.
She has done that from the beginning and also manipulated the comments sections on Patreon and YouTube by posting faux comments that are so over the top gushing in praise and adoration that she has created a culture of chateau diaries/ crap unwrapped hardcore zombie cult followers who have drunk the LieLande koolaid and battle to see who can post the most outlandish pandering sycophantic tripe about Fanny and the Dump crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just in case, since I don't know what you're trying to convey here - Molly Wilk is not Marie Wiik ! Molly Wilkinson - a published author - is a fellow Texan (Stuart is from Texas, too) and Le Cordon Bleu graduate, who lives in Paris, does classes teaching French pastry.

Fun Fact - I took a virtual class with her!
Sichuan Diaries like to call everyone peppercorns... think on that one. Almost certainly nothing but... Sichuan came out of retirement after Selmar's "explosée" (that's a play on exposée and explosion btw).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot but imagine Selmar regretting ever mentioning Philip Janssen’s sex addiction, however truthful his statement was, and I can vouch for that, having witnessed the shenanigans myself. Selmar’s pain however isn’t about Philip Janssen and, contrary to his own beliefs at the moment (and I pray he will see the light soon, as it’s an essential part of his healing process), it’s not even about “the witch” Natalia Olivieto, who by the way very much deserves to be exposed as the bully she intentionally and wholeheartedly personifies.
I have been closely watching Selmar’s tragedy unravel and cannot but emphasize enough: this is Stephanie Jarvis’ power play at work. Without her, there would not be a Chateau de La Lande, where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked. She, and she alone, is literally the reason all others either persist or return to that CHMN, yet she pretends not to be responsible for any of it. By proclaiming to be evrybody’s friend, she fails to protect perpetrator and victim, but is never punished, because she’s ever so nice.
Laying down ground rules on how people should be treated at her shittoo would have prevented Tatiana to be severely bullied by the flawed Argentinian manager and would have saved her “friend” Selmar the nightmares he is now suffering from. She could have also chose to back up her bff bed and breakfast runner Nati and denouncing Selmar and Tatiana’s opportunistic reach for a luxurious chateau life. As usual, Stephanie Jarvis chose nothing and pretended that all that has happened, however unfortunate, has nothing to do with her and the way she runs her empire. It is this continuous fakery of her that makes people like Selmar spew words like “she destroyed us”.
Stephanie Jarvis has destroyed many, many lives and probably feels no empathy whatsoever. My bet is she actually enjoys watching them squirm. I for one am ashamed to have been an eyewitness to some of it, without ever being able to help the ones concerned. Sharing their truth will not stop her, but might help heal the damage she continues to inflict.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
That conwoman and consorts really all must have no consience.....i wouldnt sleep a wink if i did business and treated people like that... 🙄

I think its very telling about her family and her opbringing...her family probably also are all scammers..mummy included... birds of a feather ....flock together..so Fanny Flash thinks its all paarfect and normal to rob people off...and use vunrable people as long as they are usefull...and then dump them...but there comes a time....we wont be witness of that...that she is getting what she deserves...karma is a witch you know...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Let me clarify my post above about Fanny and the radiator expenditures by adding Yebos Feb 3, 2023 post on how Fanny likely would inflate costs of the radiators so she can get money out of the Patreon funds into her own hands for person use ( and I won’t repeat the name of the person whom I think Yebo represents but ironically this individual would be aware of the methods by which money could be funneled out of the Patreon account into Fanny’s greedy grubby hands):

“Those radiators are probably very very expensive. Here's why. Uncle buys the radiators. Adds 200% on the price and sells to Armoire's buddy Nathan. Uncle splits the 200% markup with Fanny.
Nathan adds his mark up, say 100% and sells them to Fanny. Maybe he shares the mark up... More than likely.
Fanny pays from the association using patreon funds.
Because they don't have to show the accounts - patrons aren't association members anymore remember, this is a tried and tested scam to get patreon funds into her own sticky paws.
For legal reasons I must say that the above is just conjecture based on her past behavior with patreon and her refusal to make the association accounts public despite being asked to do so, repeatedly.”
If Nathan is inflating his prices then he has to consider that his profit over the year will be exaggerated before he gives any kickback to Fanny. He’ll be paying social charges on her laundered money before giving it back. There would be nothing left and would be a dumb move on his behalf.
I think she simply has her hand in the honey jar, and most probably produces fakes invoices.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Szechuan Peppercorns?!? As in Minnie Szechuan, the Fanny critical YouTuber who calls her audience Peppercorns. She’s been quiet for months and thanks to Selmargate 2.0 she’s popped up with several new videos. Said she just couldn’t resist. Franz Josef did as well. I’m just waiting for Daphne of the loo rants to return!
Oh good. Someone got there in the end 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sichuan Diaries like to call everyone peppercorns... think on that one. Almost certainly nothing but... Sichuan came out of retirement after Selmar's "explosée" (that's a play on exposée and explosion btw).
Can you add a link to the video, please ?

Reactions: 5
The Dump crew is reading Tattle all day every day.
look at the comment from one hour ago on the latest cd video. A direct response to our posts this morning about her tattered wallpaper.

Thanks for playing Snorts and Fanny! Go fix your Dump And stop shopping and bullying Selmar. And stop using aliases to pad your comment section. And produce your accounts.

Phil Spurling
1 hour ago
Your office is absolutely stunning. The vintage peeling wall coverings, look fantastic on camera. Like an intentional "Faded Gradeur" pulled off to perfection. Really, really lovely.( mrs. P)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I'm reading a bit as I recover from yesterday's root canal. I've never looked at the Wiki Page but would love to see Selmar's video. When I click on Wiki it gives me a list of 199 page names. What name should I look for? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 17
That conwoman and consorts really all must have no consience.....i wouldnt sleep a wink if i did business and treated people like that... 🙄

I think its very telling about her family and her opbringing...her family probably also are all scammers..mummy included... birds of a feather ....flock together..so Fanny Flash thinks its all paarfect and normal to rob people off...and use vunrable people as long as they are usefull...and then dump them...but there comes a time....we wont be witness of that...that she is getting what she deserves...karma is a witch you know...
Karma is a witch, but it often comes too late. And when it comes, the question is how much someone is aware of what happened to them or even better WHY.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Baconeater:
Beccky Nater
Stephanie could you put on that wondeful song about Lalande that Tanil?? (Sorry I've forgotten how her name is spelt) did a few years ago, it was so uplifting and joyful🥰🥰🥰 (you can delete the bit with the bitter blonde Dutch campervan dweller)🥰
Looks like Gerry is at it again. Selmar, would Stephanie leave this rude comment by her brother from another mother up, if she was really your friend. The answer is no.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He was 23 and a student when he went to the dump. A student does not have loads of furniture. Probably a bed, a closet, some heirlooms (which are already at the dump). There is nothing of Philips brought back, they are picking up their purchases and call it 70% philips heirlooms 😐
Yes and according to her there's 2 years worth!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.