Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The only thing that I wanted. An apology from Natalja to Tatyana. So sorry I shouldn had than that to you and that we good come over for a diner ore a party and that they told Natalja. You better behave. So I hope it was worth it for Stephanie to choose otherwise.
Of course it wasn't worth it. It must be painful for you to realize she doesn't care. After all you've done for her and her mother, she clearly doesn't care. I can only hope you won't take it too personal, it's not about you, she has done the same to many before you and many after you. The only one Stephanie Jarvis cares about, really cares about, is Stephanie Jarvis herself.
From what I've heard they are still mocking you and feel they've won because you took that video down again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Albee

VIP Member
To be frank hags and trolls I can't stand watching he anymore the only reason I do is to come here. She is making me very cross the disingenuous, nasty, little tramp
I don’t watch anymore. I just read here. I can’t watch, I refuse to give her or Dan a single view. Even the patreon videos posted here. I just read the recaps. I don’t even want to buy Ruth’s book as she is associated with the CHMN. Although would love to read it .

• Heart

Selmar

I like Isabelle at least she is real. She works hard, says it as it is and took care of the animals. She used to hold Fanny in check too, but I suppose her power has ebbed since Fanny has patreon funds. I bet Isabelle is relieved to be honest, she is not just her albatross anymore she has her to share with all the gangster granny's.
Issabel took always good care of here daughter. But she never learned here to deal with things. Her mother did that for here. Issabel is so strong I wish she had give that more to here daughter

• Heart
Definitely, a subtle, passive-aggressive counterattack on Selmar's explosive revelations, using a young adult's passing to hide behind.
That can't get any dirtier! SHAME ON HER! She's the absolute mistress of manipulation. Now, her fans are loving on her all the more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Selmar

Thank you for your answers @Selmar - greatly helps all to understand.
Are you able to put light on the Patreon funds? Why Stephanie was in hospital? Why Channel 4 is prioritised before anything else? How were you treated by Nick, Marie and Michael Potts? Did Hanni Ross have feelings for Stephanie Jarvis? When you and Tatyana had the confrontation with Natalia in the kitchen were you approached by anybody else with sympathy? Or did everyone just ignore you two there after?
Can you tell us why the the videos were taken down? Are Stephanie and Isabelle putting pressure on you?
Do not now about Patreon, I was verry upset when Stephanie was in the hospital. Do not about about Chanel 4. Nick, Marie and Michael Pots verry nice people. Hanni is hetero. Tatyana had the Atack from Natalja when she was alone. She got first to me outside. That woman is totally Crazy. Everybody looked and nobody stept in. After that Michael and Philip took here out of there. She was lucky that I was not there. But probaly better and Tatyana was verry strong and kept here calmed and Englisch is here language and knew exactly what to say and how to react. So and than Stephanie had to deal with it and she did. NOT.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Selmar

Did she at least apologize to you?

Something along the line of~

I am so sorry you are feeling like this, that you feel the need to post vlogs like this. Please tell me how I can make it better?
---

LOL well ok then!!
The damage is done. The only thing that hat to be done. Natalya had to apologize to Tatyana. We have to feel welcome again. An invitation for a party ore a diner and Natalya has to behave. But we are 2 years futher now and that will never going to happen. Stephanie had made here choice.

• Sad
  • Sick

Jeeves

VIP Member
Anyone any idea what has happened? Something sad she said
They've frozen her bank accounts, she's dropped a piece of Spode, Derek's art work has fallen off the wall, Phiphi's chipped his nail polish or she can't find her lobster slippers?

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I just thought of something....I know we are all very busy in our real lives, but this is something we could do to help Selmar, too. It was something suggested of those of us who follow LEAW, when Luca had his strokes. People asked us to go back and watch or rewatch videos so that they could earn some money during that time when they couldn't make videos. I did that and even if I'd already watched that particular episode, I'd put it on in the background here on my laptop when I was doing other things on my computer. By doing this, he'll earn some extra views, AdSense money, etc., helping him to earn some extra money.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Well I can confirm Chloe's comment has been deleted from patreon.
---
Well it probably answers Chloe's question- Fanny only wants gushing praise and it also says something else- Fanny has no business acumen and more importantly she has absolutely no manners. What arrogance to totally disregard people who pay for her jaunts with the pube. I hope at some point Fanny looks back and has some moments to feel really ashamed of herself but she is a narc so she won't. This is beyond ill mannered it is contempt and arrogance is it not?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Stephanie has told her viewers she is too busy and may suffer burn out if she does 2 videos a week. This is just a rouse to get more subscribers to her travel channel where she doesn't have to answer questions about non existent renovations, if she gets the numbers up it also legitimises the travel and she can get it paid for. She has time to travel to Paris, Versaille and Maastricht and shoot a flog because that doesn't cause burn out? ummm Also I bet in time she hopes to open a patron account for the travel flog for content only. She wants to move away from CD's she has no interest in renovating and certainly no interest in ploughing vast sums of money into a property where she will see no return.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
From the last 🧵...

I agree.
I believe that child is a young Antoine and Kim Raad is holding her infant child.
View attachment 2005892
To the best of my knowledge that boy is not Antoine but the child of Klaartje Schade, the girl Michael Potts was then dating and who he still sometimes refers to as the love of his life. She broke up with him and left for Zanzibar. She must be so glad she escaped...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Pyke

VIP Member
SAD News :- the lake cannot be put back, the chapel has been struck by lightning, the grand salon and bedrooms above have collapsed in to the bat cellar. The accountants have sent their bill "Place your Bets please".

• Haha

Selmar

@Selmar Are you still with Bill and Viv and are you going to be allowed to stay there indefinitely?
Yes really nice people. Tatyana and me feel really safe and welcome here. I told them about the situation. But I do not want them to get involved in this. Bill wants to put up his one Soulages Chanel and I think it would be great. Putting themselfse out. What they did in Just a Couple of years. Amazing

• Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
I hope Selmar can just get left to be a Tattler. He is welcome to say what he wants when and if he wants to like the rest of us.

• Heart

Selmar

Maybe Nutti has quit and is heading back to Argentinia because Fanny won't defend her as her employer,,, so now Amaury, angry with Fanny is f'king off back to the UK... Auntie and Oncle are angry Fanny has destroyed their sons happiness so have cut her out of their lives... oh the joy... and the walls come tumbling down...
🏰
There are much nicer woman for Amaury. Amaury was here only change to stay there. So she used him. To stay there. If she was not with him . She was gone and Hopefully fore ever. Was that not what you said to me. I hope when you leave I will see you never again.

• Wow
  • Sad

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Well I can confirm Chloe's comment has been deleted from patreon.
---
Well it probably answers Chloe's question- Fanny only wants gushing praise and it also says something else- Fanny has no business acumen and more importantly she has absolutely no manners. What arrogance to totally disregard people who pay for her jaunts with the pube. I hope at some point Fanny looks back and has some moments to feel really ashamed of herself but she is a narc so she won't. This is beyond ill mannered it is contempt and arrogance is it not?
The comment is back again! Odd! I looked when you said it’s deleted and it wasn’t there…

6D39E848-E038-4A3E-8E39-CEE2C7E842BE.jpeg

And now there’s this one too..

259D9421-E032-415E-97D7-73062901EC7D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart