The Chateau Diaries #221 Hope Isabelle kept her legs shut! Snorty does love him some old china.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Ryan and Billy are mocking Selma?
---

So who’s side is dear Brenda on?
Brenda is in close contact with Selmar and Tatty. She is very aware of Pipi Liver Lips' "peccadilloes" (although IMO an abuse of his power at the HMN). Not too sure of where she is with Fanny - I think she recognises her shortcomings but is playing a crafty game and hedging her bets. Needless to say, no time for Nutty, Amaury, et al. She certainly knows that Kat and FRK had a bit of a thing for a while - I presume from Selmar.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh hell, this getting worse. So Brenda Gibbons was a part of the sex games at the shiteau? Who was the unlucky punter who got her keys from the Ardmore vase? Brenda was with PhiPhi? Brenda was with Selmar? Brenda was with Fanny? Brenda, Brenda, come in Brenda and spill your guts.
Not part of the sex games herself but certainly aware of what has been going on. She probably saw some things herself on visits but would have had chapter and verse from Selmar and Tatty.

Reactions: 20
patreon

Dawn Butler
21h
After an enjoyable vlog I hate to mention BUT how are you feeling after Selmas outburst yesterdays??

Örn Leifsson
20h
Sounded like the ravings of a miserable drunk with an existential problem.

Stephanie Jarvis
10h
Very saddened and concerned for Selmar ❤

Chloe's explanation to this comment has been deleted without trace:

Dee Gillaspy
14h
I am totally in the dark about Selmars video. Anyone care to enlighten me??????

The only person Stephanie Jarvis is concerned about is Stephanie Jarvis.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That ring camera at the VIP Lounge door gets us every time!
---

Gunther is my hero.....I dislike Red Bull almost as much as Snorty! Red Bull and Snorty are giant wankers! But we digress - Fanny - WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS!!!
View attachment 2000267View attachment 2000269
I hate red bull more than Snorty. I find myself using language I didn’t know I knew whenever Christian Horner appears on screen. Gunther is great isn’t he, he does make me laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
patreon

Dawn Butler
21h
After an enjoyable vlog I hate to mention BUT how are you feeling after Selmas outburst yesterdays??

Örn Leifsson
20h
Sounded like the ravings of a miserable drunk with an existential problem.

Stephanie Jarvis
10h
Very saddened and concerned for Selmar ❤

Chloe's explanation to this comment has been deleted without trace:

Dee Gillaspy
14h
I am totally in the dark about Selmars video. Anyone care to enlighten me??????

Örn just earned himself a harassment report to the Patreon Gods.😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Good Lord I am so far behind these threads. It's been an eye popping saga hasn't it.
I had a look at Dan's latest with him working on the tiles on the farmhouse and lo and behold...he has restricted comments on his video. Now why do we think that is? Has he a problem with answering some curly questions perhaps???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you think Ryan and Billy are mocking Selma?
I don’t think Ryan and Billy are mocking Selmar, but I DO think they like stirring up tit! Ryan, Billy, and Michael (when he appears) love to sneak little digs or references into their vlogs. There’s been many times when they’ve referenced things said in Tattle. So, I don’t think they’re really mocking Selmar…they’re probably just laughing at the situation. Billy knows exactly what’s up with Stephanie Jarvis. They’re probably getting a kick out of the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I didn't want to derail the last thread it went so fast. But. First I lost my faithful 10 year old aussie/ border collie girl suddenly. Then my almost 100 year old mother died (29 days short of 100). Its been rather sad. Hug your loved ones tell them how you feel. and thanks for the distractions fellow hags, trolls, witches, witches and the 15 .
I'm so sorry. That's just so much to go through. May both of their memories be a blessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only person Stephanie Jarvis is concerned about is Stephanie Jarvis.
I found it a very passive aggressive comment it is inferring he is mentally unwell or something, she really is a witch. The music and all the little in jokes on the flog last night. The constant mention of Phi Phi's Grandparents is them cocking a snook at Tattle like a double agent game of bullshit bingo

• Heart
Damn! I was gone for 48 hours and KABOOM! Selmar shares the nauseating details of Philip the Pubes’ sex life!

One thing is clear, everyone at Chateau de Lalande is incurably insane and desperately needy!

Who?!? Who in their right mind would want to have sex with a horrid creature like Philip Janssen?!? He looks to me like he reeks of smegma!
🤮🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 2000137
Well the Dutch do love their cheese 🧀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I found it a very passive aggressive comment it is inferring he is mentally unwell or something, she really is a witch. The music and all the little in jokes on the flog last night. The constant mention of Phi Phi's Grandparents is them cocking a snook at Tattle like a double agent game of bullshit bingo
Also keep in mind…it wasn’t very long ago that Stephanie Jarvis was personally pitching and supporting the gofundme plan for Selmar and Taty to purchase a chateau. It was a terrible idea because the monetary goal was way too lofty and out-of-reach to materialize. But I’m sure Stephanie love bombed Selmar into thinking it could actually happen. Now she’s inferring he’s mentally unwell. Stephanie…hold up a mirror to yourself. YOU are the cause of so many problems. Your games hurt real people…Selmar, Taty, Marie, Michael Petherick, and many others. To quote Selmar…”STOP!”

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I don’t think Ryan and Billy are mocking Selmar, but I DO think they like stirring up tit! Ryan, Billy, and Michael (when he appears) love to sneak little digs or references into their vlogs. There’s been many times when they’ve referenced things said in Tattle. So, I don’t think they’re really mocking Selmar…they’re probably just laughing at the situation. Billy knows exactly what’s up with Stephanie Jarvis. They’re probably getting a kick out of the whole thing.
I agree they are lads, dicks sometimes but not in a malicious way. Not like F4F, Nazi-Nutty and Phiphi - who all seem to think nothing else but how to benefit their own scams.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Selmar . . . being a whistleblower is not an easy path.
---

He's attaching himself to Billy in an attempt to not fizzle out.
He never had fizz to fizzle out or try to resurrect... the man without fizz is fizzleless... sorry that was really bad 🙈 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also keep in mind…it wasn’t very long ago that Stephanie Jarvis was personally pitching and supporting the gofundme plan for Selmar and Taty to purchase a chateau. It was a terrible idea because the monetary goal was way too lofty and out-of-reach to materialize. But I’m sure Stephanie love bombed Selmar into thinking it could actually happen. Now she’s inferring he’s mentally unwell. Stephanie…hold up a mirror to yourself. YOU are the cause of so many problems. Your games hurt real people…Selmar, Taty, Marie, Michael Petherick, and many others. To quote Selmar…”STOP!”
She feeds off others issues, look at the flowers for Dan obviously that will hurt Annalise. She is the mentally unwell one but there is no cure for narcissism and they leave those in their wake very battered, they make others feel they're going mad. Fanny has no self awareness as a narc and much as she may try her narc traits are visible in all her flogs. I would go as far as to say she is a really unpleasant woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
READ THIS AND CLICK ON VIDEO TO LISTEN TO SONG LYRICS.

Jeanette Gallagher
3 hours agoWho is this music meant for? i hope no one.

S Baker aka Fanny
40 minutes ago
Are you referring to the vlog music music? I could barely understand the wordsView attachment 2000077 why would it be about someoneView attachment 2000078

Sneaky Piece of tit Fanny has sent a dismissive message to Selmar in the video. That is why she wrote in the Patreon comments that they weren’t going to respond to Selmars video.

F4F tells Anne Marie, “i’m going to share the footage of you making it with everyone,” ( reference to what Selmar reported about phi phi in his video yesterday). Then you cut to Anne Marie in the workshop and this song ( most likely found by Dan searching themes in the epidemic sound database) that has no relationship to what Armoire is doing, starts to play and continues for a couple of minutes while anne Marie is working. . Click on the link below and listen to the lyrics, F4F is telling Selmar it was over and to move on. Song starts at 3: 28. Anne Marie is up to his ears in the dump shittiness. The link should take you directly to the song. Just click and listen to the whole song.
partial lyrics: i know you are going to underplay it but its time to move on from this and we‘re not what we used to be.

Selmar, if you read this, speak your truth and get fanny out of your life.Don’t let her silence or intimidate you. She has caused you and Tatiana a lot of pain and stress. She is not your friend.

Whoaaaaa!
I fast forwarded through the Amaury stuff, so didn't hear that!

Stephanie and Phillip are a pair of little witches.

• Heart
Just spotted this over on IG... Make of it what you will!

I'm currently in a galaxy far, far away and the internet is dead sketchy to say the least.

Screenshot_20230303-102343_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.