The Chateau Diaries #221 Hope Isabelle kept her legs shut! Snorty does love him some old china.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selmar . . . being a whistleblower is not an easy path.
---

He's attaching himself to Billy in an attempt to not fizzle out.
He essentially fails to understand what good viewing is - I remember back when they were still relatively new, they were quite angry about the lack of subscribers. I was so moved to even comment (I never subscribe or comment) that perhaps they weren't cut out for vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chateau LaLande has had a change of name ................. Chateau Body Shop ! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nah, I'm not buying it. She always worked really hard, and Phil was a negative nancy- they don't even own their Chateau- they rent it, which was always kind of odd that they were putting so much money into fixing up something they don't even own. I think her Insta posts are pretty much a F-you to Phil, as she was already a successful business woman (and suspect she was funding the renovations.) There is far more to the story here. Phil has pretty much ingrained himself into Billy's world (who, although Billy works hard, let's be real- without Gwen's inheritance, none of the Pethericks would have anything), and then there is Ryan- who has no home, no real job (other than working for/hanging out with Billy). Hanging out with Billy and complaining about his estranged wife is not helping Phil get things done at his rented Chateau. It'll be interesting to see how long he can hang on without Angelina's funding. As for Billy, I have to give Gwendolyn props for never actually marrying him- she can leave and literally take everything with her.
what are the co-habbiting laws in France?
In NZ you get half of everything bought during the union after at least 2 years of living together - married or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So basically this year is going to be more of the same. Radiator covers galore to make it look like things are being accomplished (when nothing is), Hanging pictures. Travel travel travel. Boring tours to justify the travel travel travel. Absent minded accountants losing the pesky tax returns for the third year running. Only the boring people they can trust (have dirt on) will be invited to the chateau. Stephanie and Phillip will peace out during B&B season, only popping in to have dinner with the peasants. Lots of excuses as to why she's not actually spending the money people are giving her to restore the grand salon, bathrooms upstairs, bedrooms upstairs, Natti's so-called apartment, the chapel etc etc etc. Got it. Yawn.

Oh and MORE SHOPPING

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So basically this year is going to be more of the same. Radiator covers galore to make it look like things are being accomplished (when nothing is), Hanging pictures. Travel travel travel. Boring tours to justify the travel travel travel. Absent minded accountants losing the pesky tax returns for the third year running. Only the boring people they can trust (have dirt on) will be invited to the chateau. Stephanie and Phillip will peace out during B&B season, only popping in to have dinner with the peasants. Lots of excuses as to why she's not actually spending the money people are giving her to restore the grand salon, bathrooms upstairs, bedrooms upstairs, Natti's so-called apartment, the chapel etc etc etc. Got it. Yawn.

Oh and MORE SHOPPING

When Maria left and was making her farewells, she and Steph said she would be back in March.
Now Steph says Maria is not coming back until April.
When does the LL BnB season actually begin?

Reactions: 21
Dammit @Jules100! Miller Lite is coming out of my nose! I haven't heard the term "Dirty Sanchez" since the early 2000s! (Disclaimer: @Beachgirl, nope, don't go there... Your son might even have to Google this one- just let it go! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
2 time tonight I’ve been warned.😂😂 no I never heard of that but I guess I must know things in life that others don’t know.😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are her new continuity clothes. Which is pathetic. The jacket is too tight. The sweater doesn’t, in any realm of possibility, go with the jacket. The sweater neck looks like it’s choking her. All ill-chosen and ill-fitting. I wonder if the poor dear has ever experienced the pure delight of an over-large cashmere sweater and jeans that aren’t giving you a hernia.
"Continuity Clothes" LOL I love it! Just like a cartoon character. Paaarfect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn't want to derail the last thread it went so fast. But. First I lost my faithful 10 year old aussie/ border collie girl suddenly. Then my almost 100 year old mother died (29 days short of 100). Its been rather sad. Hug your loved ones tell them how you feel. and thanks for the distractions fellow hags, trolls, witches, witches and the 15 .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I didn't want to derail the last thread it went so fast. But. First I lost my faithful 10 year old aussie/ border collie girl suddenly. Then my almost 100 year old mother died (29 days short of 100). Its been rather sad. Hug your loved ones tell them how you feel. and thanks for the distractions fellow hags, trolls, witches, witches and the 15 .
@LittleMore Cottage, I’m so sorry to hear about your losses.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When Maria left and was making her farewells, she and Steph said she would be back in March.
I would imagine that it starts after her annual Easter party weekend. Easter is on the 9th April this year so maybe Maria will return to cook for that.

Reactions: 23
Sending big hugs to you LittleMore Cottage......... you have had a rough time . ❤
---
Hey Jules...... what happened to that Tiki Hut ????

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Gerry, aka usually Beccky Nater, has gotten jealous because we haven’t discussed his special late night kebabbing with Philip enough. I wonder who’s big nasty nose enjoys their dirty Sanchez more. Whilst Gerry’s booze nose is definitely more bulbous, Phil McCrackin’s long schnoz usually has unruly nose hair and a mustache of some sort, so I think Philip gets a longer lingering effect because they don’t have hot water in the dump to wash up with and even if they did, he’s cool with it. Thoughts?
Frickin' @Jules100 , you're killing me with your stomach-turning description followed by a casual "thoughts?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe it's the Miller Lite talking, but I've heard
rumblings in the historic halls of the tiki hut here at the
Southernmost Chateau about a spiteful restart of a
certain up and coming, sorry Philip no pun intended,
YouTube channel. In true chateau fashion, it would
have to be after my long planned exotic spring
vacation. Unfortunately, I didn't get any amazing
fake upgrades and I had to pay for it myself. I guess
we will see what happens.

8A02575F-2946-4C82-959D-C5FF2A8EA1F2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
This week's CD review:
  • After Selmargate 2.0 this week, I don't think Fanny’s biggest concern is having to walk further to pinch berries in the walled garden
  • More firewood in the walled garden – yet Shaggy couldn’t find a proper sized log!!!!
  • Fanny saying “and I just want to jump into bed”…..is apparently a refrain repeated often at the Shageaux LieLande
  • Radiator Cover
    • If every radiator cover is custom-made Cuz is going to be working on them until 2033
    • The radiator cover was finished & installed prior to Nic's arrival - they just showed it to Nic later
  • Nicky
    • Don't get me started on the toile toaster cover - time to friggin' man-up Nicky, grow a pair, show who owns the joint and kick Snorty to the kerb!!! (unless ofcourse you've sold out)
  • Fanny's Office
    • That painting is too large for that wall, hung too low and hung off-centre
    • Moving those paintings is akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic
    • There an extra swatch of fabric on the desk chair so is Fanny planning to unnecessarily reupholster? - how frivolous!
    • Fanny is never more than 10 steps away from booze - notice the scotch bottle in her office
  • NO MAN EVER has said (proudly) they are wearing their grandmother’s sweater! Apparently Snorty watched the Dutch version of Antiques Roadshow with his grandparents. Is there anything Snorty didn't do with his grandparents? I recall watching Lawrence Welk with my grandma and whilst it's not my fondest memory, I'm also not fixated on my grandma. What bizarre things really happened in Shaggy's childhood?
  • More Timey Wimey
    • Fanny's Outfit Changes - different outfit scrapping off van to when they arrived at the castle
    • It's an 8 hour drive from HMN to Maastricht - They spent 2 nights with Snorty's family, but also visited Eijsden Castle, loaded Snorty's entire house and picked up numerous purchases enroute - definitely gone more than 2 nights.
  • Can't believe Fanny actually compared the Shageau to Claridge’s Hotel!
  • Eijsden Castle looks lovely, the piano is charming and the hosts extremely generous and hospitable. Fanny, that's how you host your guests for lunch - you don't serve measly portions of lettuce, 2 hard-boiled eggs & rancid luncheon meat
  • Snorty playing chess
    • paaaarfact (It’s good to be the king and a horny squirrel at the Shageaux LieLandie)
    • Snorty’s MO – get them drunk playing chess (was that his grandfather’s flask?) and then engage in a bit of bedroom check-mate
    • Those bishops look a bit phallic – can double as butt plugs
    • Snorty seemed quite friendly with his opponent - got vibes that wasn't the first time they'd met

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Love to you from 🇨🇦

• Heart
Reactions: 18

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My bff, The Body Language Guy, caught Prince William’s brother talking about us and certain goings on in the VIP Lounge again.
19D379B2-5650-4F23-A5A1-6946BFC2A4B3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Condolences at this difficult time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.