The Chateau Diaries #221 Hope Isabelle kept her legs shut! Snorty does love him some old china.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It takes a few steps though it’s more obvious if you’re logged in. However, as I’m not one of Fanny’s patrons here’s what I do. It only works for comments posted here.

click on the commentors name and it will take you to their profile page. Highlight their URL in the search bar and copy it.

Go to Patreon either web or app, go to Patreon Help Center, click on Troubleshooting and Support, click on Contact Us and under that click on reporting content that violates community guidelines. Now this isn’t content but you’re really only doing this to get to the Email Patreon Support button.

click on the Email Patreon Support button. In the first drop menu click and scroll down to the I have a community guidelines question option

next input your email address in the requested box.

in the next drop down menu click and scroll to the I want to report a community guidelines violation option.

next paste the URL for the commentor you are reporting into the box for that.

Next fill in the subject line and then add a description for your report. Also if you think about it screen shot or copy the comment you are reporting and attach it.

click submit and you are done.

it does take a few steps but some of these asshats are worth the trouble. (hi Bacon Beccy, don’t feel left out you’ve gotten beaucoup reports. Pssst, Philip lean over and ask Stephamememe what beaucoup means, she parlez vous’s the francaise)
Thank you, I shall follow your instructions and start reporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Belly finally has a purpose for the convent - REHAB and DEPROGRAMMING CENTRE for all those who have been wronged, hurt, abused etc. by the Floor Scrubber and the Gay Twank at the P*ssy Palace. There are hospital rooms which can be used to treat refugee LowLanders with STDs. Saint Kathy can take confessions in the chapel. Rayon can help LowLanders discard Crap unwrapped at the local Emmaus. Beatrix can do art and “massage” therapy. Saddie can offer therapeutic horse rides. Alexandra will offer curtain making workshops, while the Sewer will of course run pillow making seminars. The possibilities are endless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
giphy (1).gif

1677839651171.png

Marlene Johnson
4 hours ago
Great job Amaury. The gardens look lovely, can’t wait for the leaves and the fruit. Your fathers paintings are so beautiful but you hung it up over a wall of peeling wallpaper. You just painted behind the radiator that no one can see yet….your office has an unfinished wall. 😂😂😂 Phillip get that fixed. 👍

caroline gooder
4 hours ago
Stephanie said she was still thinking about what wallpaper she wanted for her room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Just spotted this over on IG... Make of it what you will!

I'm currently in a galaxy far, far away and the internet is dead sketchy to say the least.

View attachment 2000518
Just in case, since I don't know what you're trying to convey here - Molly Wilk is not Marie Wiik ! Molly Wilkinson - a published author - is a fellow Texan (Stuart is from Texas, too) and Le Cordon Bleu graduate, who lives in Paris, does classes teaching French pastry.

Fun Fact - I took a virtual class with her!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Damn! I was gone for 48 hours and KABOOM! Selmar shares the nauseating details of Philip the Pubes’ sex life!

One thing is clear, everyone at Chateau de Lalande is incurably insane and desperately needy!

Who?!? Who in their right mind would want to have sex with a horrid creature like Philip Janssen?!? He looks to me like he reeks of smegma!
🤮🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 2000137
That paint must be years old... look at the paint brush, it's like a yard brush, paint must be like gloop... and who paints in their grandmothers jumper... so disrespectful.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2000566

View attachment 2000545
Marlene Johnson
4 hours ago
Great job Amaury. The gardens look lovely, can’t wait for the leaves and the fruit. Your fathers paintings are so beautiful but you hung it up over a wall of peeling wallpaper. You just painted behind the radiator that no one can see yet….your office has an unfinished wall. 😂😂😂 Phillip get that fixed. 👍

caroline gooder
4 hours ago
Stephanie said she was still thinking about what wallpaper she wanted for her room.
I think Fanny has not replaced the peeling wallpaper on purpose and showcases it in the background of her videos to manipulate viewers into felling sorry for the little orphan princess with frayed old bedroom curtains and shredded wallpaper. It fits her narrative as the down and out Shittelaine who needs to be saved.

Then she intentionally places one of daddy Derek’s huge paintings behind her so when she films videos from her desk, everyone is reminded of dead daddy Derek and the orphan princess. It is just another tool of manipulation. All she needs to do now is to add daddy dereks beloved kitchen tools to her pencil caddy.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2000566

View attachment 2000545
Marlene Johnson
4 hours ago

caroline gooder
4 hours ago
This Godder is driving me crazy.
What does it matter that she doesn't know what kind of wallpaper to stick on the wall. First, the wall needs to be prepared. For the rest, it's better to have half-finished walls than crumbling walls.
At least put away the hanging parts of the old wallpaper.
Horror!
(And I'm stupid for even watching it)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2000566

View attachment 2000545
Marlene Johnson
4 hours ago

caroline gooder
4 hours ago
That little twit calls himself a designer. The painting is way too big for the wall, it is a low hanger (unlike Phi Phi) the colours are too strong for the room. Then he hangs his "Spring" painting hanging at same level and the too paintings below are just so wrong, they would look better more randomly placed. That room is a horror show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Her friend is the woman who has featured in a couple of the Fleuries vlogs, making macarons, etc. Small world, eh?
Ahhhh......I thought she thought it was Marie Wiik!
Since I don't watch the Fleurries, I had no idea!

Well, that's disappointing.......

Reactions: 16
Dawn Butler
22h
After an enjoyable vlog I hate to mention BUT how are you feeling after Selmas outburst yesterdays??

Stephanie Jarvis
11h
Very saddened and concerned for Selmar ❤
Selmar, if you’re reading here, Stephanie is not defending you. Natalia was terrible to you and Tatiana, but she’s still at the chateau with Philip and Stephanie and you aren’t. Stephanie would rather keep Natalia, a bully, at La Lande…now Stephanie’s calling you unwell. Natalia, the bully, has secured her place at La Lande by having sex with Amaury; Philip has secured his place at LaLande by having sex with Stephanie. And they’re all getting paid for it. Selmar, you worked at LaLande without a salary. You only wanted friendship and to help. Natalia bullied you; Philip drove a wedge between you and Stephanie. Now, you’re left with nothing but memories. There’s no reason to cover for any of them anymore. You have every right to share your feelings and experiences. It helps with the healing process.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
This Godder is driving me crazy.
What does it matter that she doesn't know what kind of wallpaper to stick on the wall. First, the wall needs to be prepared. For the rest, it's better to have half-finished walls than crumbling walls.
At least put away the hanging parts of the old wallpaper.
Horror!
(And I'm stupid for even watching it)
It would probably be best to make certain that the wall isn’t going to fall down first ( or the ceiling doesn’t fall down ) before applying several thousand dollars of wallpaper to the wall. She probably also needs to get a new set of coloring pencils to fill in her sloppy wallpapering job.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brenda is in close contact with Selmar and Tatty. She is very aware of Pipi Liver Lips' "peccadilloes" (although IMO an abuse of his power at the HMN). Not too sure of where she is with Fanny - I think she recognises her shortcomings but is playing a crafty game and hedging her bets. Needless to say, no time for Nutty, Amaury, et al. She certainly knows that Kat and FRK had a bit of a thing for a while - I presume from Selmar.
She stated many times that Selmar is her friend...

• Wow
I didn't want to derail the last thread it went so fast. But. First I lost my faithful 10 year old aussie/ border collie girl suddenly. Then my almost 100 year old mother died (29 days short of 100). Its been rather sad. Hug your loved ones tell them how you feel. and thanks for the distractions fellow hags, trolls, witches, witches and the 15 .
Oh how hard and devastating. What a lot to contend with. .
I hope the endless edits of cover ups at the mad house help pass some of the more difficult moments.
Take one day at a time and try not to get overwhelmed by all the admin as well as the unbearable sorrow.🤗

• Heart
It would probably be best to make certain that the wall isn’t going to fall down first ( or the ceiling doesn’t fall down ) before applying several thousand dollars of wallpaper to the wall. She probably also needs to get a new set of coloring pencils to fill in her sloppy wallpapering job.
A tube of prit stick and some colour coordinated paint would look better than it is now...

Reactions: 11
This week's CD review:
  • After Selmargate 2.0 this week, I don't think Fanny’s biggest concern is having to walk further to pinch berries in the walled garden
  • More firewood in the walled garden – yet Shaggy couldn’t find a proper sized log!!!!
  • Fanny saying “and I just want to jump into bed”…..is apparently a refrain repeated often at the Shageaux LieLande
  • Radiator Cover
    • If every radiator cover is custom-made Cuz is going to be working on them until 2033
    • The radiator cover was finished & installed prior to Nic's arrival - they just showed it to Nic later
  • Nicky
    • Don't get me started on the toile toaster cover - time to friggin' man-up Nicky, grow a pair, show who owns the joint and kick Snorty to the kerb!!! (unless ofcourse you've sold out)
  • Fanny's Office
    • That painting is too large for that wall, hung too low and hung off-centre
    • Moving those paintings is akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic
    • There an extra swatch of fabric on the desk chair so is Fanny planning to unnecessarily reupholster? - how frivolous!
    • Fanny is never more than 10 steps away from booze - notice the scotch bottle in her office
  • NO MAN EVER has said (proudly) they are wearing their grandmother’s sweater! Apparently Snorty watched the Dutch version of Antiques Roadshow with his grandparents. Is there anything Snorty didn't do with his grandparents? I recall watching Lawrence Welk with my grandma and whilst it's not my fondest memory, I'm also not fixated on my grandma. What bizarre things really happened in Shaggy's childhood?
  • More Timey Wimey
    • Fanny's Outfit Changes - different outfit scrapping off van to when they arrived at the castle
    • It's an 8 hour drive from HMN to Maastricht - They spent 2 nights with Snorty's family, but also visited Eijsden Castle, loaded Snorty's entire house and picked up numerous purchases enroute - definitely gone more than 2 nights.
  • Can't believe Fanny actually compared the Shageau to Claridge’s Hotel!
  • Eijsden Castle looks lovely, the piano is charming and the hosts extremely generous and hospitable. Fanny, that's how you host your guests for lunch - you don't serve measly portions of lettuce, 2 hard-boiled eggs & rancid luncheon meat
  • Snorty playing chess
    • paaaarfact (It’s good to be the king and a horny squirrel at the Shageaux LieLandie)
    • Snorty’s MO – get them drunk playing chess (was that his grandfather’s flask?) and then engage in a bit of bedroom check-mate
    • Those bishops look a bit phallic – can double as butt plugs
    • Snorty seemed quite friendly with his opponent - got vibes that wasn't the first time they'd met
Every single shelf , in every single room, worktop, dresser, side table is covered in stuff. Vases, bottles glasses, decanters etc. they are both ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mrs. Havershams dress,

Are you getting ready for bad weather today?

in Nashville, we have a rare high wind warning until early this evening, with wind gusts of 75+ miles per hour, storms, and tornado threats. The entire state of Tennessee is under a high wind warning, which has not happened in over 20 + years.

oh tit, Jim Cantore from the weather channel Is now reporting from Nashville. That is never good when Jim Cantore shows up. He usually shows up when we have a high risk of devastating tornadoes. It is going to be a rocky day in the southern U.S. today until this evening. Be safe today southern U.S. tattlers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just in case, since I don't know what you're trying to convey here - Molly Wilk is not Marie Wiik ! Molly Wilkinson - a published author - is a fellow Texan (Stuart is from Texas, too) and Le Cordon Bleu graduate, who lives in Paris, does classes teaching French pastry.

Fun Fact - I took a virtual class with her!
My reading of this is that someone, possibly Molly, has alerted Stuart to Selmargate. The Sichuan Peppercorns. A love Story. Brought to mind the YouTube vids uploaded last year by someone going by the same name. Their content was anti Fanny and called for accountability re Patreon funds

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Belly finally has a purpose for the convent - REHAB and DEPROGRAMMING CENTRE for all those who have been wronged, hurt, abused etc. by the Floor Scrubber and the Gay Twank at the P*ssy Palace. There are hospital rooms which can be used to treat refugee LowLanders with STDs. Saint Kathy can take confessions in the chapel. Rayon can help LowLanders discard Crap unwrapped at the local Emmaus. Beatrix can do art and “massage” therapy. Saddie can offer therapeutic horse rides. Alexandra will offer curtain making workshops, while the Sewer will of course run pillow making seminars. The possibilities are endless!
I forgot this…

The basement of the convent of course will have cells in which to house LowLanders who will be committed against their will. Caroline and Brenda of course will be the first inhabitants of the cells. Selma’s girlfriend T, plus Ian, Tomaz and Ruth will be in charge of their de/reprogramming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Ryan and Billy are mocking Selmar, but I DO think they like stirring up tit! Ryan, Billy, and Michael (when he appears) love to sneak little digs or references into their vlogs. There’s been many times when they’ve referenced things said in Tattle. So, I don’t think they’re really mocking Selmar…they’re probably just laughing at the situation. Billy knows exactly what’s up with Stephanie Jarvis. They’re probably getting a kick out of the whole thing.
I expect you're right.
Getting their jollies at someone else's expense.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He was 23 and a student when he went to the dump. A student does not have loads of furniture. Probably a bed, a closet, some heirlooms (which are already at the dump). There is nothing of Philips brought back, they are picking up their purchases and call it 70% philips heirlooms 😐
Being that it’s still the EU are there any duties to be paid on this stuff they’re draging back with them? We know they violated French customs by claiming their newly purchased antiques were just a house move from the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.