Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
That's a long-time to keep upbeat , hopefully it comes together soon, how much longer til finished? I usually paint everything , my dogs have even had paint on them when they were not in room???? I tore off two bedrooms and my only bath. Had a port a pot in the driveway and showered at my neighbors. It seemed an eternity until it was done.
One one hand I am very lucky to get my house renovated, on the other hand it is very, very hard to live through. I just like to live quietly in peace, whilst judging others.

Hope you have before and after shots for a video. Looking forward to seeing it all done.
I have taken lots of before and after pics & videos. The exterior is almost done, the new driveway should be going in next week, then the sprinkler system gets updated and finally the landscaping. The interior is just up to us now with the flooring & new trim. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it’s a long, dark, scary tunnel.

Ah @Jules100 , it'll ALL be worth it in the end! And at least it will be done right! Flooring is no joke- are you putting down tile, hardwood or LVP? I have been doing a ton of painting as well (I am the sick individual who actually enjoys the fiddly work of cutting in, but I hate rolling!), but never knew that about a magic eraser removing paint- I'll have to try it, as it is probably safer than the can of Acetone I use! I wear gloves, but still always end up getting paint on my arms and legs (the enamel-based ones are the worst!) Hang in there- you're almost there! Stay sane and stay stocked up on Miller Lite! ❤
Also, an Italy towel will also instantly remove accidental paint on bodies. We are putting in an LVP hybrid. The best LL Flooring has to offer, whatever that means.
https://www.llflooring.com/p/durava...-7.56-in.-wide-x-50.63-in.-long-10052721.html
So far, it’s beautiful and comfortable to walk on. I’m trying to paint the new baseboard and casing before it gets installed, then it’s just a little touch up. Sometimes, my husband is faster than I am & I have to paint it in place and that’s the hard part for me. But, even though it’s not done, I can see how nice it looks. So that helps to push me through the tough parts. Just got my appliances back in the kitchen. Right now, I feel like I’m living in Annalise’s house. 🏚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Karma baby!

VIP Member
  • Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Does Philip know the difference between, for (random) example, porcelain and pottery? He’s such an insufferable dimwit know-it-all twerp, I suspect the answer is no. Stephanie also chirrups away in the most ridiculous way, spouting fiction for fact…I still wince when I think of her demented budgie chirping when she visited Lagorce for the first time. Edd showed off his mothers pride and joy, the perfectly nice but ordinary, mass produced Masons stoneware part service and Stephanie said something along the he lines of how she and Edd”s ma should get together to discuss porcelain. What was on display is Masons ironstone and the pattern was (I’m going by memory - I did look it at the time!) Strathmore, introduced in 1923, I think as a nod to the marriage that year of the Earl of Strathmore’s daughter Lady Elizabeth to Prince Albert. However, it wasn’t a special commemorative, limited line. In other words, nothing special.

China in the broadest sense was my thing when I worked on the periphery of the fine and decorative world. I found the history of Masons iron stone (or stoneware) fascinating and I love the early pieces. Stephanie looked and sounded such a fool, I wasn’t sure whether to laugh or shout at the screen. Does it matter? Probably not no, unless you know a bit about the subject she’s mangling!

For the sake of that is sacred in the world of china, Philip stop the nonsense that the crockery at Lalande is something special. Stephanie stop your pretentious affectations of china pantries and display cabinets. There are very few pieces of “good” china. Philip, with his ill-educated arrogance, behaves as if the place is awash with Sevres.

• Heart
If SJ can justify her latest expense of a massive antique haul from London as purchased with personal funds, how can patrons not see that she should also be able to pay for all the renovation work and decoration she needs and wants for her farmhouse?

That woman and her gay twink wife are sickening. :sick: :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
The one @MRShavershamsdress showed was for a 20 pack- the one you pulled up was for a 100 pack!!! 😂 That's actually a really good price for 100! @MRShavershamsdress- I think these may be the same brand Mr. T Rex orders- he buys them in bulk of like 1000 at a time or something. They come in a ginormous bag. Initially, I thought he had gone mad- where am I supposed to store these things? I stacked a bunch neatly in a large basket in the laundry room cabinet, and put the bag of the remaining ones in the guest bedroom closet. After a few months, Mr. T Rex ordered more, as the basket was running low. Utter madness! I ended up stacking them into large clear plastic bins with lids in the garage so he could find them.
My 7 month renovation is still going on and draining my will to live. Lately we’ve been focusing on the inside. New flooring throughout the house done yourselves is no joke. We are moving west to east through the house. I’m mainly focused on finishing up the interior painting the past couple of days. I really hate cutting in. My hands are pretty painty at the end of the day. Magic erasers are really wonderful at getting paint off your hands. Don’t scrub yourself with them of course, but whilst washing your hands, just touching the magic eraser a little takes the paint right off. Also, I’ve started making my way around the house cleaning the exterior of my windows. My bastard stucco guys and house painters really did a number on them. I scrape with a razor blade, glass plus, then magic eraser the residual schmutz and then glass plus again. Thanks magic eraser! 🪄🧽

• Heart
  • Sad

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Spring cleaning video, they did one friggin room! Those broken chairs could have been used as firewood. I'm sure they sent her to the bakers so they could actually chuck stuff out. Galette des Rois comes in all different fillings , you stupid woman, she's lived in France long enough to know that. Also Phiphi with that hair is getting more like Rif Raf by the day. She's so pissed me off this week!

rif raf.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Did Snorty get the mini-fridge end table from the Sotherby’s auction house or was it his grandfather’s favorite kitchen appliance?

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
About Dan’s latest video and claims of homelessness. I find it hilarious, and very telling, that Dan would rather do anything than go back to the farmhouse…even for a few weeks. You’d think he’d enjoy staying there temporarily with his buddy Amaury until he works out a more permanent plan, but no. Something tells me there’s more to the story and why he’s avoiding the farmhouse.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Given the choice between spending a week with Billy or a week with Fanny I know which I would be choosing.
I choose Fanny. You had me at “too much alcohol” and “loose morals.” No need to sell it any further! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
1674472582630.png

1674470708794.png

Jason Aaron Dubey
The guests arrived and were seated, and much to their surprise the Dauphin emerged from the Emperors bedroom wearing the crown jewel, the last VIVIENNE WESTWOOD jacket from PARIS fashion week in September as a tribute to the late, great Fashion Icon...

1674469932625.png
1674469955950.png
1674469918260.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Le Comte de Monte Cristo for naming the thread, and @Iolair & @KyBourbon for nominating it.
A big congratulations to @UvulaDonor our latest VIP.

Most Liked Posts

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:55 AM
Off-topic, but I just wanted to update the 15 yentas and 3 trolls that we had our prenatal visit earlier today. Happy to say that the missus and baby are doing very, very well. Baby's heartbeat is strong and the body is growing steadily. Momma's blood sugar and blood pressure are normal.
Baruch Hashem! ❤

• Heart
Reactions:You, Pippin speaks out, Sasha Groves and 57 others

Congratulations! ❤❤❤

Pippin speaks out

Tuesday at 12:45 AM
OhIDontKnow... said:
I can say from experience that if you hire a person to clean, they are not going to come into a strangers home and put all their stuff away. They have no idea where it goes. If you want someone to put all your stuff away you need a housekeeper rather than a cleaner. They clean and put stuff away. But you need a longer term more personal relationship with them so they learn how you do things. You also need to give them more time to do the work.
I agree 100%. When I was working and had a cleaning person (a friend, actually), I spent a good hour the night before she was coming over, putting stuff away and tidying up. My husband thought I was nuts, but I wanted her to really clean and not have a bunch of stuff in the way. Believe it or not, I also didn't have her clean the toilets. I felt like that was the "resident's" responsibility, and made sure my husband and kids cleaned any "messes" they made). I miss those days. 😆 I'm retired now and cannot justify the expense of hiring a cleaning person, (for a much smaller place, I might add), all because I'm feeling lazy these days. Although to be fair to my dear little self, I have had a significant back injury for the last 18 months, and haven't been able to do much.

Not that anyone here knows me, but I believe there are many kind-hearted people here (we haters are actually not a bad bunch...). I am sharing that my mother just passed away this afternoon. I had just spent the last 20 hours, sitting with her, whispering to her, holding her hand, sponging her raging fever, suctioning her... and came home to take a nap and shower and she passed while I was gone. She was not alone, but as her closest family member, I was her everything so it feels pretty bad. The hospice nurse told me that it happens because people don't want their loved ones to be there. I know that's how it was with my dad--he waited until the one evening my mom went home (after six months of never leaving his side!) and he died that night. So, I'm here on tattle, trying to escape sadness and yet I'm writing about it. This week will be tough, but after three months of craziness, worry, and sadness, I will be ready to get back to some aspect of normalcy. She was 92. May Bonnie rest In peace and be with all her loved ones who went before her.❤ Thanks for letting me do a little personal derail.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Dowager Duchess, MsMuir and 52 others

My condolences. 💔 🙏 💗

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Monday at 9:32 PM
This Rosemary Baker is dropping a lot of truth bombs on the live chat! With no sign of PhiPhi, Nutti, or SJ, she is roaming wild and free!

cd753.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Trollda, dumbblonde and 48 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Monday at 2:26 AM
Good evening, Tartlets and Tartgents! I am just catching up after an incredibly busy few days, and see you all have been a chatty lot. 🤪

Annaliese's dirty car (not the stock footage Macca Mobile one): she is a working mum with full custody of two children (it's not like the littles are having sleepovers at Dan's roofless Chateau), and Dan borrows her car. While it is a hot mess, Annaliese is doing the best she can, doesn't have a maid nor nanny, and is probably exhausted just trying to feed them, keep up on laundry, housework, homework, and spending time with them when she gets home. While it wouldn't hurt her to keep a small rubbish bin in there, it wouldn't kill Dan to clean and wash the car for her once in a while- he seems to have a lot more free time on his hands.

@Karma baby! - enjoy your holiday, soak up that sunshine in Punta Cana, and share some picts with us! It is freezing right now, even in SW Florida!

@Beachgirl - good on you for wanting to re-upholster your sofa! There is a fantastic synthetic leather called Ultra Leather (which is used in luxury cars and sailboats)- measure out how much material you would need and look on eBay- often, you will find a deal on remnants. It is relatively easy to sew (with a heavy duty sewing machine). I re-upholstered my interior boat cushions in it in 2014 (the factory ones were a hideous pink burlap, and was quoted $18K to have them recovered 😯) myself for far less (I used my Sailrite sewing machine, but an old school serger with a leather needle would have worked fine.) You'll need to use a heavier thread (I used Sailrite's V-92 because it is what I had on hand, which may be a bit much for a regular machine.) After 10 years (and much abuse), they still look amazing! (With boat cushions, it's a bit different, as they need to breathe, so the backs are done with Pfifertex mesh and zippers.)

I haven't followed Angelina Ballerina and Phil's channel in a while, so may have to watch a few to see what the fuss is about. Did Phil actually finally BUY the rented Chateau?!?

The Fleuries- just watched their latest vlog (mudroom), and am in agreement with you all- the dogs (how RIDICULOUS was Ziggy when Benoit drove up with his friends?!?) and Benoit are the highlight. I'm not sure what is going on, but (I am probably the only Anna and Philipp fan left on here after "Candlegate"), but the vlogs as of late have just felt a bit off.

As to Kathy, either you love Kathy or you don't, just like marzipan. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Kathy is just living her life, vlogging about it (she does not have a Patreon), and stating her views. While the majority of us do this with our anonymity safely ensconced behind a keyboard, she is out there calling it as she sees it, which is kind of bad-ass in a way- Kathy is a honey badger and could give two forks whether one likes her or not. While I may not agree with her on everything, none of us are perfect- if you were, you certainly would not be on a gossip site (although it is ridiculously fun!) At the end of the day, no matter what shade you 15 trolls and 3 hags throw at me, I'll still adore you (I have thick skin) and will just blame it on your menopause. But, goodness, there is no need to attack Kathy's physical appearance!

And, to end this rant on a positive note, @Beachgirl here is the interior of my sailboat with its Ultra Leather interior:
IMG_6850.jpg

Attachments
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Fennelbug and 46 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Saturday at 11:06 AM
Just Grift Wood said:
The lifestyle she is living can't merely be funded from the ad revenue or can it?
No, it can’t. The Pethericks rely on Gwen’s yeast to fund their projects and life. But Fanny doesn’t have any yeast of her own, so she grifts on Patreon. 😆

Fanny should be using Patreon to supplement her renovations…not using Patreon to fully fund renovations just so she can play and shop. She’s collected well over $750K by now on Patreon. But based on what we can observe with our own eyes, I don’t see $750K worth of renovations…where’s it going? 🤔. Show the accounts, Fanny!

Last edited: Saturday at 11:13 AM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Camembert, après-le-déluge and 43 others

Including Halycon's rant, as a reminder to why we tattle. 👇

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member

Sunday at 9:51 PM
Oh Ohhhhhhhh! It happens again, my dear tattlers..

Someone is trying to stir up trouble here. And as of yesterday, a fake account has actively tried to set foot in here.
Based on how long that tattler has been here, and to which posts they reacted and interacted to, it was done on purpose.

What exactly are we doing here on tattle? We talk, tattle, and gossip about what those YouTube celebrities show us in their videos and pictures. That’s our nature. It’s THEM who present us the content we talk about.

It’s in their responsibility when they open up their life to us, with every broken window, dusty table, flat tired car, scratched wall, overgrown meadows, alcohol in bedrooms, missing legs on chairs, kids in dirty clothes, uncombed hair, unshaved faces, torn jeans, fast food boxes on the floor, overfilled garbage cans, loose wallpaper, broken tiles, unwashed laundry, messy rooms, forks held in the wrong hand, napkins not matching the plates, dried welk flowers, Nutella, …

THEY use Patreon and other services to ask for money, THEY monetize their videos to get money, THEY have lied shamelessly on multiple occasions to the viewers, THEY drag people and children in front of the camera to show off how nice and perfect they all are, THEY promote each other for the sake of gaining more followers and money, THEY reveal their private lives to the viewers and a lot of time THEY tell a sad story to count on the compassionate followers to send more money, THEY break their belongings and ask the followers for compensation…..

For how long have DanAliese pretended to be the perfect family, and have received Patreon money until they revealed their breakup? They played that charade so long, that both parties had enough money to get by on their own for some time.

No one of them is perfect. Most of them joined the Patreon grifting bandwagon fun and became franchises for Lalande and hope that they also get the attention.

So, we do have every right to talk, tattle and gossip about everything we see on this our own playground.

And it doesn’t matter if those YouTube celebrities are dads, moms, old, young, gay, person of color, lesbians, thin, bigger, … they all voluntarily risk themselves being exposed and exploited in public. That’s the prize they have to pay for gering money from strangers. There is no pass for anyone, no matter how sweet and kind they seem to be on cam.

• Heart
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Trollda and 43 others

Remember we do have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Pekey

VIP Member
Thank you once again ComtesseRose for starting the new thread !!!

You are a Rose amongst the Tattle Menopause Hags and Hell Hounds ! 💋🌹 :love:

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
View attachment 1896624

MrMrs
4 hours ago
What happened with the store?

META M
4 hours ago (edited)
Sorry for the curiosity. What happens to Nati’s apartment and the Ian that used to do the works there. That place in better in the corner if I were you.

Rickymuchacho
6 hours ago
What happened to Ian (not sure that was his name) who was renovating Nat’s apartment?

Lisa Beaver
6 hours ago
Where is Ian re doing Nattie,s apartment and China pantry. Haven’t seen him in ages?

Todd Ekstrom
11 hours ago
What ever happened to Nati’s apartment? Are Nati and Amauri living in it? Was it ever finished? Was there a tour of the finished product? Was it filmed like a tour that I missed some how, and if so, where about would I find the vlog?

Tnt80
11 hours ago
How’s Natalie’s apartment coming..we haven’t seen it in a long while?

JoeJoe
13 hours ago
whatever happened to the renovation of Natty's apartment?
😆 And Fanny’s response…

B2007128-4F56-43FE-87F4-1A03C3A59124.gif

0A501130-6366-482D-A7C5-1B1E428E01A7.gif

How dare these peasants ask questions! Just give Fanny money…and walk away! “It’s hers to do as she pleases!”

• Haha
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
And oh my god.
One of them had Steph's Indian temple.
I wanted to post the vid here but couldn't.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think she said her's is an antique.
I don't think so.
I believe they are made to order and thus the long wait time for it's arrival at HMN.
There are a lot of Indian's rolling around on the floor laughing at people buying their made to order Antique Indian Temples !!! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
Well well well.....our little gold digger will be hanging his prized collection of platters on the walls of la Lande! I hope everyone realizes this is the equivalent of a dog lifting his leg to mark his territory....
Phillip ain't going anywhere
Girl....dig those high heeled boots in & stand your ground!😀
View attachment 1903412
Like I said, Philip is ghastly, with an emphasis on ghastly.

In a previous post, I mentioned my grandfather would have loaded Snorts crockery collection into a clay pigeon trap, grabbed a shotgun and shouted PULL; however, after seeing the Patreon vlog thanks to the divine generosity of @Karma baby, now I'm thinking it would be more fruitful, and infinitely more satisfying to strap Philip into the clay pigeon trap and shout PULL. Not to shoot him of course, but close your eyes for a moment and imagine seeing him fly through the air like a chicken doing the Charleston.

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Diana Massarenti
3h
You mentioned long ago wanting to paint your faux bamboo armoire, but if you check on 1stdibs, you'll see they are worth $10,000.

Jillian Scott

1h
Im just hoping they steam clean the velvet sofa when it gets to lalande, and maybe more than once 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Kickintheass

VIP Member
The heating installation should be underway by now, didn't she say he was starting on the 10th? If it has begun I bet Nathan's glad she's not there getting in his face with the pink phone.
No sign of Nathan's van in Dan's HMN footage.

• Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
surely that is a joke!!!! 2 bedroom flat in London is worth a lot of money. She could sell it or use that Airbnb money for renovations! Definitely NOT a poor princess. 😠Few people in the reviews call it a house not a flat.
View attachment 1900125
giphy.gif

👇 An airbnb review...
Elena
July 2019

Great location ! Islington is a very pretty and peaceful area, the appartement is very close to tube and shops (grocery store, restaurants...).
Very cute decoration, a few problems with one of the showers not working, but we told Stephanie about it so surely going to be solved.
The freezer as a side table is a little surprising... But anyway, we had a great time ! :)

1674329309412.png

• Haha
  • Wow