Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
I looked at the links and websites that a few of you suggested and I still can't wrap my head around it. As for the "Crema" it seemed to be a Mexican product, it kind of reminded me of condensed milk. I've many times made chip dip with sour cream and a package of Knorr brand onion soup mix. I like that stuff!
You don't have this stuff?

Reactions: 4

Anisah

View attachment 1894208
Adding to the list of comment posters, on Stephanie Jarvis' patreon account, that are NOT patrons....
View attachment 1894201View attachment 1894202
View attachment 1894229
Patricia Beveridge
9min
Stephanie, In your last patron video, you described paying 2,700 Euros for a structural survey of the Grand Salon as being very expensive. With all the vital structural work pending at the chateau, how can you justify so much discretionary spending on these non-essential, decorative items? The total cost of everything purchased in this video would easily paid for the structural survey. Even if the item is a 'bargain', the spending all adds up. It didn't strike me as a healthy start to 2023 and I'm honestly concerned both you and Phillip have a shopping addiction.

View attachment 1894239
View attachment 1894245
Where is the lie??? I don't see any!!!

Reactions: 3

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Every time I read something on here that's erm, a tad more risqué than normal I look to see who posted it and it's always you! Gives me the giggles.
Lol I am not the one, however, who began the whole “rimming” discussion. I refer to it to be humorous but I did not start it.

Reactions: 3