The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Le Comte de Monte Cristo for naming the thread, and @Iolair & @KyBourbon for nominating it.
A big congratulations to @UvulaDonor our latest VIP.

Most Liked Posts

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:55 AM
Off-topic, but I just wanted to update the 15 yentas and 3 trolls that we had our prenatal visit earlier today. Happy to say that the missus and baby are doing very, very well. Baby's heartbeat is strong and the body is growing steadily. Momma's blood sugar and blood pressure are normal.
Baruch Hashem! ❤

• Heart
Reactions:You, Pippin speaks out, Sasha Groves and 57 others

Congratulations! ❤❤❤

Pippin speaks out

Tuesday at 12:45 AM
OhIDontKnow... said:
I can say from experience that if you hire a person to clean, they are not going to come into a strangers home and put all their stuff away. They have no idea where it goes. If you want someone to put all your stuff away you need a housekeeper rather than a cleaner. They clean and put stuff away. But you need a longer term more personal relationship with them so they learn how you do things. You also need to give them more time to do the work.
I agree 100%. When I was working and had a cleaning person (a friend, actually), I spent a good hour the night before she was coming over, putting stuff away and tidying up. My husband thought I was nuts, but I wanted her to really clean and not have a bunch of stuff in the way. Believe it or not, I also didn't have her clean the toilets. I felt like that was the "resident's" responsibility, and made sure my husband and kids cleaned any "messes" they made). I miss those days. 😆 I'm retired now and cannot justify the expense of hiring a cleaning person, (for a much smaller place, I might add), all because I'm feeling lazy these days. Although to be fair to my dear little self, I have had a significant back injury for the last 18 months, and haven't been able to do much.

Not that anyone here knows me, but I believe there are many kind-hearted people here (we haters are actually not a bad bunch...). I am sharing that my mother just passed away this afternoon. I had just spent the last 20 hours, sitting with her, whispering to her, holding her hand, sponging her raging fever, suctioning her... and came home to take a nap and shower and she passed while I was gone. She was not alone, but as her closest family member, I was her everything so it feels pretty bad. The hospice nurse told me that it happens because people don't want their loved ones to be there. I know that's how it was with my dad--he waited until the one evening my mom went home (after six months of never leaving his side!) and he died that night. So, I'm here on tattle, trying to escape sadness and yet I'm writing about it. This week will be tough, but after three months of craziness, worry, and sadness, I will be ready to get back to some aspect of normalcy. She was 92. May Bonnie rest In peace and be with all her loved ones who went before her.❤ Thanks for letting me do a little personal derail.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Dowager Duchess, MsMuir and 52 others

My condolences. 💔 🙏 💗

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Monday at 9:32 PM
This Rosemary Baker is dropping a lot of truth bombs on the live chat! With no sign of PhiPhi, Nutti, or SJ, she is roaming wild and free!

cd753.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Trollda, dumbblonde and 48 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Monday at 2:26 AM
Good evening, Tartlets and Tartgents! I am just catching up after an incredibly busy few days, and see you all have been a chatty lot. 🤪

Annaliese's dirty car (not the stock footage Macca Mobile one): she is a working mum with full custody of two children (it's not like the littles are having sleepovers at Dan's roofless Chateau), and Dan borrows her car. While it is a hot mess, Annaliese is doing the best she can, doesn't have a maid nor nanny, and is probably exhausted just trying to feed them, keep up on laundry, housework, homework, and spending time with them when she gets home. While it wouldn't hurt her to keep a small rubbish bin in there, it wouldn't kill Dan to clean and wash the car for her once in a while- he seems to have a lot more free time on his hands.

@Karma baby! - enjoy your holiday, soak up that sunshine in Punta Cana, and share some picts with us! It is freezing right now, even in SW Florida!

@Beachgirl - good on you for wanting to re-upholster your sofa! There is a fantastic synthetic leather called Ultra Leather (which is used in luxury cars and sailboats)- measure out how much material you would need and look on eBay- often, you will find a deal on remnants. It is relatively easy to sew (with a heavy duty sewing machine). I re-upholstered my interior boat cushions in it in 2014 (the factory ones were a hideous pink burlap, and was quoted $18K to have them recovered 😯) myself for far less (I used my Sailrite sewing machine, but an old school serger with a leather needle would have worked fine.) You'll need to use a heavier thread (I used Sailrite's V-92 because it is what I had on hand, which may be a bit much for a regular machine.) After 10 years (and much abuse), they still look amazing! (With boat cushions, it's a bit different, as they need to breathe, so the backs are done with Pfifertex mesh and zippers.)

I haven't followed Angelina Ballerina and Phil's channel in a while, so may have to watch a few to see what the fuss is about. Did Phil actually finally BUY the rented Chateau?!?

The Fleuries- just watched their latest vlog (mudroom), and am in agreement with you all- the dogs (how RIDICULOUS was Ziggy when Benoit drove up with his friends?!?) and Benoit are the highlight. I'm not sure what is going on, but (I am probably the only Anna and Philipp fan left on here after "Candlegate"), but the vlogs as of late have just felt a bit off.

As to Kathy, either you love Kathy or you don't, just like marzipan. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Kathy is just living her life, vlogging about it (she does not have a Patreon), and stating her views. While the majority of us do this with our anonymity safely ensconced behind a keyboard, she is out there calling it as she sees it, which is kind of bad-ass in a way- Kathy is a honey badger and could give two forks whether one likes her or not. While I may not agree with her on everything, none of us are perfect- if you were, you certainly would not be on a gossip site (although it is ridiculously fun!) At the end of the day, no matter what shade you 15 trolls and 3 hags throw at me, I'll still adore you (I have thick skin) and will just blame it on your menopause. But, goodness, there is no need to attack Kathy's physical appearance!

And, to end this rant on a positive note, @Beachgirl here is the interior of my sailboat with its Ultra Leather interior:
IMG_6850.jpg

Attachments
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Fennelbug and 46 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Saturday at 11:06 AM
Just Grift Wood said:
The lifestyle she is living can't merely be funded from the ad revenue or can it?
No, it can’t. The Pethericks rely on Gwen’s yeast to fund their projects and life. But Fanny doesn’t have any yeast of her own, so she grifts on Patreon. 😆

Fanny should be using Patreon to supplement her renovations…not using Patreon to fully fund renovations just so she can play and shop. She’s collected well over $750K by now on Patreon. But based on what we can observe with our own eyes, I don’t see $750K worth of renovations…where’s it going? 🤔. Show the accounts, Fanny!

Last edited: Saturday at 11:13 AM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Camembert, après-le-déluge and 43 others

Including Halycon's rant, as a reminder to why we tattle. 👇

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member

Sunday at 9:51 PM
Oh Ohhhhhhhh! It happens again, my dear tattlers..

Someone is trying to stir up trouble here. And as of yesterday, a fake account has actively tried to set foot in here.
Based on how long that tattler has been here, and to which posts they reacted and interacted to, it was done on purpose.

What exactly are we doing here on tattle? We talk, tattle, and gossip about what those YouTube celebrities show us in their videos and pictures. That’s our nature. It’s THEM who present us the content we talk about.

It’s in their responsibility when they open up their life to us, with every broken window, dusty table, flat tired car, scratched wall, overgrown meadows, alcohol in bedrooms, missing legs on chairs, kids in dirty clothes, uncombed hair, unshaved faces, torn jeans, fast food boxes on the floor, overfilled garbage cans, loose wallpaper, broken tiles, unwashed laundry, messy rooms, forks held in the wrong hand, napkins not matching the plates, dried welk flowers, Nutella, …

THEY use Patreon and other services to ask for money, THEY monetize their videos to get money, THEY have lied shamelessly on multiple occasions to the viewers, THEY drag people and children in front of the camera to show off how nice and perfect they all are, THEY promote each other for the sake of gaining more followers and money, THEY reveal their private lives to the viewers and a lot of time THEY tell a sad story to count on the compassionate followers to send more money, THEY break their belongings and ask the followers for compensation…..

For how long have DanAliese pretended to be the perfect family, and have received Patreon money until they revealed their breakup? They played that charade so long, that both parties had enough money to get by on their own for some time.

No one of them is perfect. Most of them joined the Patreon grifting bandwagon fun and became franchises for Lalande and hope that they also get the attention.

So, we do have every right to talk, tattle and gossip about everything we see on this our own playground.

And it doesn’t matter if those YouTube celebrities are dads, moms, old, young, gay, person of color, lesbians, thin, bigger, … they all voluntarily risk themselves being exposed and exploited in public. That’s the prize they have to pay for gering money from strangers. There is no pass for anyone, no matter how sweet and kind they seem to be on cam.

• Heart
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Trollda and 43 others

Remember we do have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you so much @ComtesseRose for keeping the threads flowing and to yourself and everyone else for keeping them thriving!

So I watched some of the latest gift grab 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Shove me your love so that I can… convince you that despite everything, I love you. The way she strokes/pets and tries to charm her mother is clear for us to see but it seems to come as a double edged sword. She knows her Mommy is far too deep into the charade that is current. IJ may think- it didn’t start out like this, “but what am
I to do”?
E202C330-5347-4FEE-AAD3-BADCA3234C7F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
cd760.png

So says St Kathy...but how can she move away from herself? :ROFLMAO: ✌ Seriously, good luck to St Kathy!
May she find real friends to talk to and may she find ones that don't move away from negative people, otherwise, she'll be back ranting on YouTube again in no time.

Any word on where Stephanie Jarvis and her twink are? Has anyone got Patreon intel, or was tonight's video a rehash of Holiday clips again?
Are they on their annual safari trip? Will they be on another shopping spree at some South African luxury art store?
Are they visiting Villioti again to exploit their poor young fashion design scholar?
Is PhiPhi ready to get his dead turkey complexion bronze a little under the South African sun?

cd594a.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Thank you once again ComtesseRose for starting the new thread !!!

You are a Rose amongst the Tattle Menopause Hags and Hell Hounds ! 💋🌹 :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1893740
So says St Kathy...but how can she move away from herself? :ROFLMAO: ✌ Seriously, good luck to St Kathy!
May she find real friends to talk to and may she find ones that don't move away from negative people, otherwise, she'll be back ranting on YouTube again in no time.

Any word on where Stephanie Jarvis and her twink are? Has anyone got Patreon intel, or was tonight's video a rehash of Holiday clips again?
Are they on their annual safari trip? Will they be on another shopping spree at some South African luxury art store?
Are they visiting Villioti again to exploit their poor young fashion design scholar?
Is PhiPhi ready to get his dead turkey complexion bronze a little under the South African sun?

View attachment 1893744
Well it’s Thursday morning in France and still no Patreon vlog. I’m guessing she’d going to blame the storms for not posting. She got Dan to take drone footage yesterday or the day before of the Shittoo in the snow and he posted a video, so who knows what her problem is? If she is actually there, which I find hard to believe, I hope she’s freezing her ass off.

If I had to guess about what’s actually been going on, I suspect she went somewhere two weeks ago and hid it in getting ahead on her videos and only putting one out a week - and she’s never going to own to it. Something is up because PhiPhi went missing with his parents. I think she scuttled to London for some after Christmas sale shopping, warmth, and Botox. She could also be late because she just got back and had to scrounge up footage to make it look like she’s been there the whole time. She probably feels like she’s owed a break because she did a crappy vlog everyday for advent. Same with PhiPhi. He fucked off to his parents for his vacation.

Reactions: 30
Can't remember your name on here...Toronto something...you wrote... "The couple at the Beautiful Chateau have befriended the Influencer and Wallpaperer. That means they’ll be grifting on Patreon sooner than later and flogging candles for 200 euros."....Sorry but they have had Patreon for quite awhile....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The heating installation should be underway by now, didn't she say he was starting on the 10th? If it has begun I bet Nathan's glad she's not there getting in his face with the pink phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The heating installation should be underway by now, didn't she say he was starting on the 10th? If it has begun I bet Nathan's glad she's not there getting in his face with the pink phone.
No sign of Nathan's van in Dan's HMN footage.

• Wow
Thank you so much @ComtesseRose for keeping the threads flowing and to yourself and everyone else for keeping them thriving!

So I watched some of the latest gift grab 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Shove me your love so that I can… convince you that despite everything, I love you. The way she strokes/pets and tries to charm her mother is clear for us to see but it seems to come as a double edged sword. She knows her Mommy is far too deep into the charade that is current. IJ may think- it didn’t start out like this, “but what am
I to do”?
View attachment 1893722
-2WGys.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can't remember your name on here...Toronto something...you wrote... "The couple at the Beautiful Chateau have befriended the Influencer and Wallpaperer. That means they’ll be grifting on Patreon sooner than later and flogging candles for 200 euros."....Sorry but they have had Patreon for quite awhile....
All the more reason they have befriended the art of the grift Flowers! They truly are influencers.

Reactions: 7
Patreon Flog

She has nipped to London
Chateau Diaries Flogs are one week ahead to tomorrow brace yourself tartlets we will see a major clear out tomorrow of Amaury's workshop and the boot room (you heard it here first) the boot room is what was going to be the china pantry. So another project that won't happen poor old Ian the internet cleaning all those tiles a couple of years ago

Then her and pube (who is rattling on about safety get a train to Reading) to hire a van. Phi Phi boasting how one of the items is a £10 dressing table (they're so frugal)

She rented a Mercedes van of course and to drive to the auction house back in London she is wearing a cream coat and high heels how practical

She has bought a bargain Chesterfield from a small London auction house for £300 because it was such a bargain, well she has been done it is a modern Chesterfield and really really naff but they love it.

Then back to the flat where she has hired two men from task rabbit to load the van with all her shite from the flat her and her pet pube are utterly useless

She has bought a gold console table a day bed, two chandeliers for Mummy's apartment. The day bed original Louis 16th day bed that once sold at Sotheby's although she bought it at a small local auction house. Phillip bought another sofa for £180. Two table lamps and two standard lamps and a cast iron day bed for the garden. An armchair Phillip bought as a project for recovering.

Phillip has bought 6 more Waterford wine glasses which is excellent!!!!

A vile chess set and her flat is looking bare as Potty and Bag head are moving their stuff out. Potty has a move we will soon hear about. Her flat looks bare.

A side table for Winter Salon

Phillip has bought an obscene amount of Burleigh Asiatic pheasant china and when I say obscene I mean so much which the jumped up little ponce had to buy because when he was 13 his grandfather bought him one piece. Fanny is shrill giddy and very very loud

Oh duck me because he has bought about 1,200 pieces they are going to panel the kitchen corridor (bun boy another year) and hang some of these plates along there.

They have new curtains for the flat she is 4 giant boxes of the china and still going. Fanny hoovers and Pube gets fish and chips and wines.

The next day she looks wrinkled and hung over and they are loading china into the van loose as they have now run out of boxes and bags. Literally he has bought 100's of pieces. Then piling in another table and tit load of prints-the van is stuffed.

Next weeks flog will be the trip back to Lie Land and meeting up with Potty on the way at a B nB north of Paris as he is bringing a van load of stuff from the Netherlands. No mention of the heating but now Fanny has her new dressing table she can get rid of the bamboo one and with all the bamboo stuff she has bought do a bamboo room weeee.

What an insult and a joke. Excuse any typos I haven't read any of this back it is just a very quick re cap. I loathe Fanny.

So she rents a van and goes by train to Reading a good 1.30 from London in traffic rather than renting in London. They hire men to load the van because her and Pube couldn't possibly lug their own shite. Honestly I resent giving her £5 a month even just to update here she is odious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go….

As I earlier predicted, Fanny and PhiPhi fucked off to London, probably two weeks ago. They were there to clean out her flat, so she can use it or rent it going forward. Hmmm, someone’s starting to watch her pennies.

Interestingly, Fanny looked clean and had makeup on. PhiPhi looked filthy as usual. They took a train out of town to pick up a rental van and then drove back to her flat to load up. She hired two guys off an app to help her. These two little shoppers have been busy y’all.

Items (as far as I can remember):

dressing table15£

daybed previously sold at Sothebys (3000-4000£) can’t remember. Has been re-upholstered.

Pink velvet chesterfield sofa (she claims it was 250£) cough, bullshit, cough, eyeroll

marble top gold console table (whofuckingknows £)

2 huge chandeliers for mummy’s apt

various side tables etc in bamboo (she’s going to do a bamboo room - wheeeeee!)

a settee PhiPhi purchased

a wrecked chair that he purchased so he can learn how to do upholstery WTAF?

a pink cast iron painted daybed with hand painted roses for the pergola - it will be wrecked in no time and the hand painted details will just burn away in the sun as it rusts ?£

various art and cushions

and finally,

the stupidest purchase hands down…..

goes to PhiPhi…….

He bought probably 400 pieces of antique light blue and white transferware in various states of destruction because his grandfather gave him a little tureen in that pattern. (HIS GRANDFATHER WAS A TOTAL WEIRDO - MY GRANDFATHER WENT DUCK HUNTING AND FISHING AS A COMPARISON) There had to be like 10 platters and half of them were brown from crazing and being left In dirty dishwater. Y’all, they are so stained. About half of the plates are stained too. You know how they smell when they get like that.

Fanny says that she’s going to hang them on the wall in the nasty corridor to the kitchen after they put up some paneling. I’m guessing this will occur in 2028 or 2029 based on how fast Anne Marie works.

Also before leaving she put up the lime green silk curtains she bought a year ago and had to rearrange all the art on the walls because both Potty and Larkin had been by to confiscate their art they had in her flat? Apparently Potty is moving a bunch of things from Amsterdam and we will see that in a future vlog?

I JUST REMEMBERED TO POINT OUT THAT PHIPHI ISN’T HER BOYFRIEND - HES HER bleeping WIFE.

Based on what I’m seeing. He’s the First Real Housewife of LaLaLande.

So, she claims the vlog was late because she was uploading from a b&b outside of Paris that they stayed at Wednesday night. They would get to the dump Thursday, and that part of their trip will be seen in next weeks regular video. She’s still a week ahead or so she says…..

That’s it from me, I remain disgusted by the show-and -tell of their shopping addiction, I find also I dislike her a little more each time I see her, and that is all for now, you filthy animals…..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Lisa Freitas
2h
Wow Stef! Sounds like lots of plans have changed! Can’t wait to hear about them. Love those globe(?) chandeliers. Cant wait to see it all in the light 😉🦚 safe travels.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Patreon Flog

She has nipped to London
Chateau Diaries Flogs are one week ahead to tomorrow brace yourself tartlets we will see a major clear out tomorrow of Amaury's workshop and the boot room (you heard it here first) the boot room is what was going to be the china pantry. So another project that won't happen poor old Ian the internet cleaning all those tiles a couple of years ago

Then her and pube (who is rattling on about safety get a train to Reading) to hire a van. Phi Phi boasting how one of the items is a £10 dressing table (they're so frugal)

She rented a Mercedes van of course and to drive to the auction house back in London she is wearing a cream coat and high heels how practical

She has bought a bargain Chesterfield from a small London auction house for £300 because it was such a bargain, well she has been done it is a modern Chesterfield and really really naff but they love it.

Then back to the flat where she has hired two men from task rabbit to load the van with all her shite from the flat her and her pet pube are utterly useless

She has bought a gold console table a day bed, two chandeliers for Mummy's apartment. The day bed original Louis 16th day bed that once sold at Sotheby's although she bought it at a small local auction house. Phillip bought another sofa for £180. Two table lamps and two standard lamps and a cast iron day bed for the garden. An armchair Phillip bought as a project for recovering.

Phillip has bought 6 more Waterford wine glasses which is excellent!!!!

A vile chess set and her flat is looking bare as Potty and Bag head are moving their stuff out. Potty has a move we will soon hear about. Her flat looks bare.

A side table for Winter Salon

Phillip has bought an obscene amount of Burleigh Asiatic pheasant china and when I say obscene I mean so much which the jumped up little ponce had to buy because when he was 13 his grandfather bought him one piece. Fanny is shrill giddy and very very loud

Oh duck me because he has bought about 1,200 pieces they are going to panel the kitchen corridor (bun boy another year) and hang some of these plates along there.

They have new curtains for the flat she is 4 giant boxes of the china and still going. Fanny hoovers and Pube gets fish and chips and wines.

The next day she looks wrinkled and hung over and they are loading china into the van loose as they have now run out of boxes and bags. Literally he has bought 100's of pieces. Then piling in another table and tit load of prints-the van is stuffed.

Next weeks flog will be the trip back to Lie Land and meeting up with Potty on the way at a B nB north of Paris as he is bringing a van load of stuff from the Netherlands. No mention of the heating but now Fanny has her new dressing table she can get rid of the bamboo one and with all the bamboo stuff she has bought do a bamboo room weeee.

What an insult and a joke. Excuse any typos I haven't read any of this back it is just a very quick re cap. I loathe Fanny.

So she rents a van and goes by train to Reading a good 1.30 from London in traffic rather than renting in London. They hire men to load the van because her and Pube couldn't possibly lug their own shite. Honestly I resent giving her £5 a month even just to update here she is odious.
First a big thank you @Just Grift Wood for sharing.

'. . . she is wearing a cream coat and high heels how practical'

This comes as no surprise.
As if Steph would actually help.

'So another project that won't happen poor old Ian the internet cleaning all those tiles a couple of years ago'.

Not only do they not address problems in the falling down HMN but their lack of forward planning means double handling.
Undoing things that have actually been started thus wasting time and money.
But hey, they don't give a tit because it's not 'their money'.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
First a big thank you @Just Grift Wood for sharing.

'. . . she is wearing a cream coat and high heels how practical'

This comes as no surprise.
As if Steph would actually help.

'So another project that won't happen poor old Ian the internet cleaning all those tiles a couple of years ago'.

Not only do they not address problems in the falling down HMN but their lack of forward planning means double handling.
Undoing things that have actually been started thus wasting time and money.
But hey, they don't give a tit because it's not 'their money'.
Another joke is the keep talking about what bargains they have. Well Splatter Cash Fanny they are not a bargain if you don't need them the big sitting room is falling down but you have bought all the furniture for it-genius. Also these bargains are not so cheap when you have lost rent on your London flat for over a year-you utterly profligate and ridiculous woman. Your face is beginning to show your true nature lady that is for sure-cold and twisted

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go….

As I earlier predicted, Fanny and PhiPhi fucked off to London, probably two weeks ago. They were there to clean out her flat, so she can use it or rent it going forward. Hmmm, someone’s starting to watch her pennies.

Interestingly, Fanny looked clean and had makeup on. PhiPhi looked filthy as usual. They took a train out of town to pick up a rental van and then drove back to her flat to load up. She hired two guys off an app to help her. These two little shoppers have been busy y’all.

Items (as far as I can remember):

dressing table15£

daybed previously sold at Sothebys (3000-4000£) can’t remember. Has been re-upholstered.

Pink velvet chesterfield sofa (she claims it was 250£) cough, bullshit, cough, eyeroll

marble top gold console table (whofuckingknows £)

2 huge chandeliers for mummy’s apt

various side tables etc in bamboo (she’s going to do a bamboo room - wheeeeee!)

a settee PhiPhi purchased

a wrecked chair that he purchased so he can learn how to do upholstery WTAF?

a pink cast iron painted daybed with hand painted roses for the pergola - it will be wrecked in no time and the hand painted details will just burn away in the sun as it rusts ?£

various art and cushions

and finally,

the stupidest purchase hands down…..

goes to PhiPhi…….

He bought probably 400 pieces of antique light blue and white transferware in various states of destruction because his grandfather gave him a little tureen in that pattern. (HIS GRANDFATHER WAS A TOTAL WEIRDO - MY GRANDFATHER WENT DUCK HUNTING AND FISHING AS A COMPARISON) There had to be like 10 platters and half of them were brown from crazing and being left In dirty dishwater. Y’all, they are so stained. About half of the plates are stained too. You know how they smell when they get like that.

Fanny says that she’s going to hang them on the wall in the nasty corridor to the kitchen after they put up some paneling. I’m guessing this will occur in 2028 or 2029 based on how fast Anne Marie works.

Also before leaving she put up the lime green silk curtains she bought a year ago and had to rearrange all the art on the walls because both Potty and Larkin had been by to confiscate their art they had in her flat? Apparently Potty is moving a bunch of things from Amsterdam and we will see that in a future vlog?

I JUST REMEMBERED TO POINT OUT THAT PHIPHI ISN’T HER BOYFRIEND - HES HER bleeping WIFE.

Based on what I’m seeing. He’s the First Real Housewife of LaLaLande.

So, she claims the vlog was late because she was uploading from a b&b outside of Paris that they stayed at Wednesday night. They would get to the dump Thursday, and that part of their trip will be seen in next weeks regular video. She’s still a week ahead or so she says…..

That’s it from me, I remain disgusted by the show-and -tell of their shopping addiction, I find also I dislike her a little more each time I see her, and that is all for now, you filthy animals…..
I have a collection of Asiatic Pheasant Ware large serving platters and lidded vegetable tureens from the 1800s.
I would never put any of it in the dishwasher.
The brown staining from the crazing is not uncommon and is more likely to be a sign of age.
It could also be the glaze originally used is breaking down.

Honestly, those two are losing the frigging plot or they're just sneaky. Probably the latter, maybe both.
The HMN is falling down and they're going to decorate the kitchen corridor.
Sounds like a case of 'look over there' so you don't notice what is really happening.

Another joke is the keep talking about what bargains they have. Well Splatter Cash Fanny they are not a bargain if you don't need them the big sitting room is falling down but you have bought all the furniture for it-genius. Also these bargains are not so cheap when you have lost rent on your London flat for over a year-you utterly profligate and ridiculous woman. Your face is beginning to show your true nature lady that is for sure-cold and twisted
She is growing ugly on the outside but is already ugly on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.