The Chateau Diaries #200 At Lalande there is no accounting for taste, and no taste for acounting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh! Nothing says Christmas like plates with an angry dog (or wolf?) attacking terrified deer! Snorts and his master tablescapes…his claim to fame!

E680A9A1-7389-4D27-A1A3-7B4D4BD25E0E.jpeg

1F809878-BBF1-47C1-BBC3-382BAB1D1877.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Thank you for creating the new thread @ComtesseRose ! Wow…thread #200! Over 200,000 posts about Stephanie Jarvis and her oddball cast of characters. What a charlatan and narcissist. The love bombing, the lies, the grifting, the begging, the smoke and mirrors, the flying monkeys, and the discard. So much material…no wonder we’ve filled 200 threads. Let’s just hope more eyes are opened in the process!
Oh how wrong you are.
See:
We obviously underestimated Shiteline and overestimated her followers!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
6AC96FA4-F5D0-411F-ADFC-957177E3094C.jpeg

SJ I missed you. No darlin I missed you more. I haven’t seen you since Potty came home. Can I sleep in OUR bedroom since he left?
6736B6CD-0AB7-4F51-A2D0-9B2431D5B83A.jpeg

SJ that was nice of you to buy noodles to eat since you know Nattie is cooking. I’m sorry darlin I am allergic to tractor shaped noodles. I can only eat Mercedes shaped noodles.
65672D6E-26E5-481E-9C4D-3378005ABC73.jpeg

Let me get you a drink darlin. Oh you drank hot mulled wine and now you want cold wine? Yes I will go to OUR bedroom and get you the good stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I truely wonder how she managed to live 17 years in her heap and not know anyone in her local village. Just 20 people all year round? I would have known their names, last names, childeren names, pet names their christian names by the end of the month. How can someone not know anyone there?
It's just like on Midsummer Murders - noone ever knows the family that live in the big house in a teeny tiny village.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I guess I am more worried about lots of suggestions that someone buy Phi phi a dog as a present. He has no idea how to look after his own hair let alone a dog.

I think Sadie and co are animal lovers so agree with you.

He is a Malshi. Maltese shitzu. Four years old. Called Rocco.
And I did a great deal of research to make sure he would be the right dog for me but also I would be the right owner! He takes a lot of daily grooming Hates water. Will not go through a puddle…. But is very loyal and tries to be obedient especially if he smells roast chicken.

Where are Nattys relatives, are they there? I thought they were at Laland for Christmas? I think mummy and Percy are there now.
I did see a big electric heater in the kitchen. Her electricity bill is high for a reason! And there were a lot of comments when squirrel lit the candle in the nativity scene suggest they use led a ones.
A fire would be convenient?
Sweet Rocco..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahhhh! Nothing says Christmas like plates with an angry dog (or wolf?) attacking terrified deer! Snorts and his master tablescapes…his claim to fame!

View attachment 1799567

View attachment 1799582
I’ll bet Snorts didn’t even look closely at the dinner plates. He just saw red plates with deer on them and thought “oh, Christmas!” Time and again he demonstrates terrible attention to detail. Un-ironed tablecloths for his table setting vlogs, skimpy portions on food he prepares, videos re-edited and re-released because he’s screwed up, and on and on. If you look at Chateau Diaries as a business (that’s what it really is), Snorts contributes absolutely nothing to the bottom line. He doesn’t enhance the vlogs, he doesn’t contribute any expertise, he’s not witty, he’s not cute, he’s not fun. In Fanny’s world, Snorts is the anti-Michael Petherick. He brings the vlogs down…he’s a liability, not an asset. I have to believe the only reason he’s still there is because he’s sharing Fanny’s bed. Or, she’s become dependent on his constant affirmation and praise. At her core, I’m convinced Fanny is riddled with anxiety and self doubt, so she uses Snorts as her service animal…the support squirrel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ll bet Snorts didn’t even look closely at the dinner plates. He just saw red plates with deer on them and thought “oh, Christmas!” Time and again he demonstrates terrible attention to detail. Un-ironed tablecloths for his table setting vlogs, skimpy portions on food he prepares, videos re-edited and re-released because he’s screwed up, and on and on. If you look at Chateau Diaries as a business (that’s what it really is), Snorts contributes absolutely nothing to the bottom line. He doesn’t enhance the vlogs, he doesn’t contribute any expertise, he’s not witty, he’s not cute, he’s not fun. In Fanny’s world, Snorts is the anti-Michael Petherick. He brings the vlogs down…he’s a liability, not an asset. I have to believe the only reason he’s still there is because he’s sharing Fanny’s bed. Or, she’s become dependent on his constant affirmation and praise. At her core, I’m convinced Fanny is riddled with anxiety and self doubt, so she uses Snorts as her service animal…the support squirrel.
That is some juicy piece of trivia you just dropped on me KyBourbon, what videos did they have to re-release due to his screw up?

Reactions: 8
81B7A2DD-B007-4148-85F5-3B805FAD4CD9.jpeg

I should practice for my French class or learn the words to Christmas songs but I’ll just fake it. Faking it has gotten me this far. I’ll write a letter to Santa, since Sinterclause was a disappointment.
5CAB4E6C-2B6F-41D0-A069-43778C0FD775.jpeg

Dear Santa please help SJ with her crumbling chateau/castle. Please help Dan VIP with his non-existent ruins/cabin so he doesn’t come back. Please help Alexander find a home also, he calls SJ darlin more than I do so he has got to go!
65CB00A9-411E-4A97-9FBC-7243B5F789B1.jpeg

Santa more acro props was not exactly what I had in mind for SJ. I will give the sleeping bag to Dan. What do you mean when Alexander says darlin it shows he is a sophisticated and I am fake in English, Dutch and French?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That is some juicy piece of trivia you just dropped on me KyBourbon, what videos did they have to re-release due to his screw up?
There’s been a few videos where SJ was shown in an unflattering light and the videos were re-edited. A lot of us wondered if SJ actually watched the videos before they were released! In one example, she was walking outside and stammering…trying to finish a sentence. (It was almost as if she was having a stroke!) Snorts didn’t edit that part out. We called attention to it on here and within an hour or so the vlog was taken down and re-released with that portion deleted. I don’t recall if we saved the original version on here or not (?) Someone might know? (If anyone would have the original clip, it would be @KiKiGee ! ❤)

4BFB11D6-6BCC-4646-A57E-14D3D23B5D30.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
He's a companion of Snorts sorts. 👯‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's a companion of Snorts sorts. 👯‍♀️
Michael Petherick has his faults (and I’m not one to shy away from calling him out on his antics!) but I have to say he and SJ really were magical on camera together. Snorts is a poor substitute for Teabag on Fanny’s flogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm sitting in hospital room waiting to go to theatre. See you all on the other side. Think good healthy thoughts for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Hey all 😊 I’ve been on holiday so am busy trying to catch up with the last two threads. I watched the cry me river Shithole Diarrhoea and rolled my eyes as her non existent tears suddenly dried when the new chandelier from Andres (sp) arrived and was installed. Ah, sad Fanny is now happy again because she bought something posh and now she feels like a princess once more. Therapy would be much cheaper and more beneficial in the long run!
View attachment 1799345
Belgium looking gorgeous 🎄
Belgium is always gorgeous....i see you are in Brugge, enjoy!! Are you staying in Castle ten Berghe?? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They don't need a structural survey of the Shitoo, a good trawl through the Tattle zoomed screenshots would cover most of the 'highlights' crumbling facades, rotten window frames, sagging beams, ceilings propped up, walls knocked out, dodgy electrics, serious leakages all up for display filmed by the shatolaine herself, so how could this mass of evidence have only now become a threat? And how in an early vlog, a ceiling collapsed one night outside her bedroom -typical Lalande reaction= went back to sleep 'cos TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY. ☁☁NO WORRIES, just step over the rubble.
The first local Xmas market got me thinking how even the local village is trying to branch out of the traditional insular thinking of provincial communities with NO help whatsover from the priviledged Jarvises or even the Nadillacs who had used the chateau as a holiday home to exploit the hunting/fishing etc. The lady who grew her own grain, milled it & then set up a pasta production was especially impressive & was a much more worthy person surely to go to Paris with the mayor to explain her project than a grifting outsider.
This lack of relationships also connected to FKR - how could this stubborn girl roam the world, unable to form any lasting friends, soulmates, lovers ? She's young, attractive and so many people have reached out to help her, Sara her editor, Nikki & most of Haworth, a Jarvis cousin & who knows who else?)but for whatever reason she turns inwards 'I need to think of myself', rest from working' but depression or thyroid apart, all those pathetic snivels in the ditch in Lalande/ in Suffolk/in Norway at least twice, etc are a sure sign to her fans of 'I need money, support, the usual'. The latest hint was a large empty house in Norway she posted 'for ideas'. My conclusion is that her lack of commitment towards any situation or relationship, thinking there's something better round the corner, & convinced she can make money from social media will just lead to more tears & frustration. The trip to Africa didn't teach her anything either it seems...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There’s been a few videos where SJ was shown in an unflattering light and the videos were re-edited. A lot of us wondered if SJ actually watched the videos before they were released! In one example, she was walking outside and stammering…trying to finish a sentence. (It was almost as if she was having a stroke!) Snorts didn’t edit that part out. We called attention to it on here and within an hour or so the vlog was taken down and re-released with that portion deleted. I don’t recall if we saved the original version on here or not (?) Someone might know? (If anyone would have the original clip, it would be @KiKiGee ! ❤)

View attachment 1799766
I honestly don't know which is why I'm asking this question. Is Phillipa wearing a twin-set? I thought women wore them?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1799766
I found it! Thread #154. Looks like the original clip (before the re-edit) was saved in the archive by @ComtesseRose ❤

EEDCC584-D3CC-41AF-9AF3-5FAC4851A288.jpeg

B2F336CA-1AE8-4B4E-AD09-0528F6E1CA3D.jpeg

B6FAC4A4-D6A6-4F84-A7F1-36E947FE869B.jpeg

8D9DA472-9334-4B5D-B9F8-9F70F1E9A321.jpeg

CD593349-9F08-4FF1-A1BE-DEAF1AAE1728.jpeg

D0B52733-1A12-436A-B27C-A1A0DEFA677E.jpeg

3509C57B-8E47-40BD-8809-254D951758B5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He must also be anxious…… He is in control of way too much.

I do think mummy/is back so he must pretend to be busy. Working for his wages.ha ha. Why doesn’t he edit in squirrel tower.
He is useless at table laying. I know it was house dinner but no flowers….
He is literally balancing a lot of plates atm.

I blame him for aiding and abetting in regards the cover up of crack gate.He is complicit. Little rat .

And yes MP and Fanny were great to watch,great chemistry.

Reactions: 14
@Geordieboy71
8E400124-1C06-4A4E-9B82-84C08E2FC13B.jpeg

@Gertrude Maud
D5A3C9F7-452F-42DE-83C0-FE082DCA66FA.jpeg

@arwensgal1975
CDE89A14-DE1E-49F7-8FA7-91D3B3D5D08C.jpeg

@fickle.cauliflower
D7F6EA46-69B5-449A-BC24-AE4FDF29A69A.jpeg

@LadyPutefica
8CD3C775-A63E-444B-9E6C-7CE449B64211.jpeg

87A719EC-B19C-42D3-A7D7-3E951F7BA3C5.jpeg

@LurkingMeg
E9E0B02F-5A2A-4C03-9F7B-920E809DE647.jpeg

@newengland
075F8526-A932-4C53-9541-18A21BDE1980.jpeg

@DEEPblue82
B1A7D5B7-E89F-4718-98A3-3CD47E04A2AC.jpeg

@C's Asp
43AB3A25-3FB0-426F-AFFA-B9886451B419.jpeg

@ScooterMaGoo
13E8D07D-1486-45EA-BFFB-0A1417F65264.jpeg

@New Yorker
CFE7CD3F-8A66-4BCE-B0BD-364B441DD707.jpeg

@Ebb & Flow
2233632E-3FB3-4620-8116-D397F34BAD46.jpeg

I have made around 200 bootleg Spode Steve/Daddy tiles for us nasty menopausal troll witches since July 2022. I thought this would be my last batch, but I have one more after this. I have tried to make one for each of us. It is hard because so many people come & go here, but I’m doing my best. If you haven’t seen yours, try searching your name by me in the tattle search bar. If you still don’t see it, it’s coming in my final batch. If you’re still unsure, please just ask me. Almost done and I mean it this time.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 56
@Geordieboy71
View attachment 1799805

@Gertrude Maud
View attachment 1799842

@arwensgal1975
View attachment 1799812

@fickle.cauliflower
View attachment 1799844

@LadyPutefica
View attachment 1799816

View attachment 1799850

@LurkingMeg
View attachment 1799818

@newengland
View attachment 1799862

@DEEPblue82
View attachment 1799821

@C's Asp
View attachment 1799878

@ScooterMaGoo
View attachment 1799822

@New Yorker
View attachment 1799887

@Ebb & Flow
View attachment 1799823

I have made around 200 bootleg Spode Steve/Daddy tiles for us nasty menopausal troll witches since July 2022. I thought this would be my last batch, but I have one more after this. I have tried to make one for each of us. It is hard because so many people come & go here, but I’m doing my best. If you haven’t seen yours, try searching your name by me in the tattle search bar. If you still don’t see it, it’s coming in my final batch. If you’re still unsure, please just ask me. Almost done and I mean it this time.❤
200 bootleg tiles…how appropriate for the 200th thread! That’s 13 times more tiles than the 15 mean witches SJ claims post here! That was a lot of work…Thank you @Jules100 ! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.