The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F4F has weaponized her little pink camera and the moment she enters an area with her little pink camera, you can see the tension in the Dump crew. She used it with Potts and mummy to shut down the conversation they were having about F 4 F issues.

How stressful it would be to have to perform without any notice whenever Fanny whips out her pink camera.
stephanie has already admitted on camera that she uses her phone to make her mother behave….or at the very least to soften the anger directed at her when she behaves so irresponsibly. She often calls her mother adorable, but we all know she’s terrified of her. I’m sure Mummy has been trying to knock some sense into her for many years and is quite disappointed that none of her work ethic has rubbed off. That said, I can’t imagine a mother so ferocious. It’s a very unhealthy relationship in my view.

re Carolyn Gooder, has any directly asked her if she’s a paid representative of steph or Lalande; a just a knowledgeable fan, a virtual assistant, and does she represent Steph in any official or unofficial capacity, or something else? I’d like to see that on record for posterity. she should disclose that information, as paid influencers or spokespeople have a requirement to disclose if they are being paid, in many countries by brands.

Reactions: 10
@Yebo, I think it might be a “Gooder” idea to have your group speak to Tess. To me, she doesn’t really seem like a true friend to Stephanie and probably has a lot of tea to spill to the right person. Tess and Steph seem to have a weird & twisted past that definitely leads me to think she has a bit of an agenda. Shared boyfriends over the years and jealousy over Stephanie’s newer YouTube “fame” and notoriety don’t sound like the basis of a rock solid bff relationship. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
That's because they are bored. I don't blame them, parties at the CHMN are mostly boring as hell. The waiting for anything to happen. I am surprised to see Anne Hoffman there too, as she is not very fond of Stephanie Jarvis and her shenanigans. Then again, the mother does whatever the daughter wants, sort of following the same dynamics as the Jarvisses. I think it is wise she didn't bring the goat cheese guy with her this time, considering she then had to share him with some of the other female attendees. Then again, they are so used to sharing the men in their lives.
The Hoffmans often go to Venice in January. Wonder if Stephanie Jarvis is allowed to join again now that she has a "proper boyfriend" and the loud sex ship has forever sailed...
hi Clara …do you have any insight on any genuine real “friends“ that have stuck around vs those that have no desire to be a part of the vlog? And I don’t mean past volunteers or workaways that became friends or lovers, but real friends that used to visit but don’t anymore. And as co-owners, do Nick and Potts have their own guests (friends, family) besides Ruth and larking wife and son? i know there’s Olly,Tess….

so many volunteers have come and gone, but that’s expected. Everyone in the Lalande universe seems to have a personal self interest in being on the vlog, either to promote themselves or their own channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy New Year, Tattlers. Let's hope it's a good one with a lot of exposure for the extravagant misconduct of the charlataine Stephanie Jarvis. Tick Tock.
@Clara Burnett - I immediately thought of you when Fanny recently stated she hated clocks due to the ticking sound- and you've used the term, "Tick Tock" since pretty much the inception of the CLL forum on Tattle! 😂 You've rattled the cage! Happy New Year, and thank you to our favourite insider!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to @Heathcliffe for finally achieving VIP! 🍾🍾🍾 (We know, you were born a VIP, but congrats nonetheless as you're one of the 15 OGs! If there was a record for "longest time it took a Tattler to officially achieve VIP status," you ARE the WINNER!) And no, @Jeeves is not going to run away with you- ever! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought you all would like to see this reply to a comment I made on Our French Chateau’s most recent vlog. Amanda is the best!
E70E8A1A-DF2C-4C47-A09E-A83FB7DEC0BC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Our favorite Egyptologist just released his NYE vlog. He spent it in Venice!
Without Fanny. I love this for her.
I thought you all would like to see this reply to a comment I made on Our French Chateau’s most recent vlog. Amanda is the best!
View attachment 1847318
This makes me want to buy the donkeys a carrot.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1847318
Jules! That is so sweet!

Hi Amanda! From one animal lover to another… You are such an amazing person to treat those animals the way you do! This world needs more kind people like you… 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey @Jules100 , because Mr. T Rex is in denial that I actually know you- did your pre-married last name start with a W?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They really are the Tippy Top of Chateau People ....❤❤ 🐴🐴🐶🐶🐱🐱🐱🐱
I would even give them a 🐨🐨 or two and Aussie people don't mess around with our Koala's . ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1847318
Seems like Amanda and Lincoln have their heads firmly on their shoulders. Not only do they do good work, they’re sensible and hard working. And you've got to admire folks that go out of their way to rescue animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@Yebo, I think it might be a “Gooder” idea to have your group speak to Tess. To me, she doesn’t really seem like a true friend to Stephanie and probably has a lot of tea to spill to the right person. Tess and Steph seem to have a weird & twisted past that definitely leads me to think she has a bit of an agenda. Shared boyfriends over the years and jealousy over Stephanie’s newer YouTube “fame” and notoriety don’t sound like the basis of a rock solid bff relationship. 🤷‍♀️
Oh, there is certainly no love lost between the two of them. When Tess Hoffman was with her previous boyfriend Adam Guettel, he and his money provided her with a new entourage and a life away from Le Berry. She would often engage in publicly badmouthing her before bff Stephanie Jarvis, underlining how cheap and mean the charlataine is and how fortunate she felt not to ever have to go to the CHMN again. But hey, dynamics have changed now that she is going to marry in her old neighborhood again, so she needs to socialize to find new "friends" for herself and her creepy plastic child to play with and fight the boredom. Because she's even lazier than the charlataine and also without any morals, they reconnected to parasitize of each other once again. By now, I expect the badmouthing is reserved for private sessions with Dana, her closest friend at the moment.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If Fanny is down to one vlog per week, not counting the Gift Grab, it should be of much better quality than what she's been putting out. I would hope she would do more planning and focus on one project. I don't need to see who is at the HMN every week or watch the chickens pecking in the garden. I want to see renovation and projects that improve the state of the chateau or castle or whatever it's called. I certainly don't want to see anymore shopping unless it's for something that needs to be purchased to finish a project. No more dishes or old lady negligees!
Pretty sure that's bound to change again. That's her routine around this time of year, right? If you check out her January and early February 2022 vlogs, she released one each week. After Valentine's Day, she was back to two or three videos per week. She likes to showcase her travels on her vlogs like every social climber which her die-hard fans love--part of vicariously living their frustrated fairytale life through her. It's sickening! :sick:

cd729.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Everyone in the Lalande universe seems to have a personal self interest in being on the vlog, either to promote themselves or their own channel.
You got that right. It's a direct consequence of the way Stephanie Jarvis connects with people, casting aside the ones she can't use any longer. After all these years exploiting not only volunteers, but close friends and family, the only ones still hanging on are the ones that actually have something to gain by being there, or think they have. There are also some that will make a short appearance, pretending to be okay with everything, for the sake of not having to confront the issues they have with the immoral aspects of her love and laughter. But the ones that keep coming back do so because there's self interest involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1847318

The Lingourdies are the only chateau owners I actually enjoy watching. They are raw and unpretentious like many other chatelaines. Glad they dropped their Patreon! And, you are right, they have exceptional taste and are renovating to suit their needs while being respectful to the building's heritage, without pretending to restore their chateau to its original state.

The only thing I don't like about their videos is their choice of music. The sometimes very abrupt jarring changes in mood (e.g. from Bossanova to Grunge to Baroque, etc.)! :ROFLMAO: ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The Lingourdies are the only chateau owners I actually enjoy watching. They are raw and unpretentious like many other chatelaines. Glad they dropped their Patreon! And, you are right, they have exceptional taste and are renovating to suit their needs while being respectful to the building's heritage, without pretending to restore their chateau to its original state.

The only thing I don't like about their videos is their choice of music. The sometimes very abrupt jarring changes in mood (e.g. from Bossanova to Grunge to Baroque, etc.)! :ROFLMAO: ✌
I like the music. I think it suits her personality and it’s a little humorous eye wink sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.