The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's to two and a half years of successfully grifting and exploiting more than 4000 grannies and gays!

She has exacted over a million dollars of Patreon money so she can "renovate" her crumbling farmhouse, but barely any work done.
What did she do in 2022? A bedroom, a small entrance hall, a pantry, a toilet, the (unfinished) garden? She traveled and shopped more than she ever renovated this year. Stringing projects is her impish ploy of milking her patrons to no end. But, at this point, it is nearly impossible to believe that ALL Patreon money goes into renovations.

Will her patrons finally see the accounts this coming year or will she find more excuses and make her accountants look bad again (e.g. they're late, they didn't show up, they're stupid, etc.)? Or are they helping this crook cook the books?

Oh, Stephanie Jarvis, you're not the princess in your fairytale, you're the wicked hag.

View attachment 1838115
very usefull those trafficlights ...when you have a swingersparty...green for go ahead...red..stop move on...i wonder where she has hidden the orange one?? between her legs??? :rolleyes: or in her derrierre.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where does Stew-It! get her money? Must be family. Now she as an apartment in Paris, trés chic et trés expensive. I think she is using Fanny to get exposure, possibly for a YT channel ala Dana and others. Was she ever a volunteer at the HMN? I know she started off as a guest and I assume her latest time there was paid.

So far I have the following hangers on that have started YT channels after spending time at the HMN:

Dana - cooking, not doing terribly well, just doing terribly
Dan - rural life and ruin restoration - so far just ruined
Marie Wiik - travelling vagabond, mooch and flower arranger - YT channel on and off, not doing well
Tomaz - big time fail
Maker and Manor - still hanging in there
Ollie and Cami - still hanging in there
Andrew and Ricardo - not off to a great start, not holding out hope
Others?
The château chronicles and Lady of the château

Reactions: 11
I’m behind on page 49 of last thread…
Butter witches, pre & post menopausal hags & trolls, I’m in Key West! At 5:00pm est, I’m going to be on Duval Street at the Coach Outlet store, if anyone wants a giant Fortnum & Mason left over Christmas gift bag, sincere hug or high five.❤

A beautiful rainbow whilst going over a bridge in Marathon on the drive down here this morning.
View attachment 1838649
St Kathy should take note that one of her non-bitter favorites on Tattle also writes about herself.
:ROFLMAO: ✌:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, that’s right. He started his channel after SJ. In fact, I discovered Teabag’s channel first, then I found SJ. His channel skyrocketed in the beginning …I even sensed a bit of jealousy from SJ toward Michael in a few of her vlogs. But he got a big head, thought he could do anything and people wouldn’t care…boy, was he wrong! He thought he could play the victim and get everyone to feel sorry…but that didn’t work, either. He torpedoed his own success. Of course, we Americans do love a “mea culpa” and a comeback!
i also found teabegs channel first...because we were planning to stay in the guesthouse there..back in 2017....but they didnt have a pool..so we moved on..imagine the stories i could tell if we really got there..:eek:..:LOL:

Better keep that parsnip away from Fill-Up. 😂

View attachment 1838761
does potty really think he is doing a manly job??:eek: he is even behaving more gay than i am...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think she actually washed that robe some poor soul with no taste sent?

B77B325D-C092-4D56-B310-A4599346C334.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
In the absolute twaddle in Stephanie's message to Patrons yesterday, she said something about Armoire's heroic (okay, she didn't actually say heroic) efforts in sub zero temperatures for the good of the infrastructure of the crumbling edifice she calls Home Sweet Home. When, pray tell, did digging trenches in the courtyard for cables carrying power to the Blackpool facade illuminations constitute anything related to safeguarding the building's infrastructure?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i also found teabegs channel first...because we were planning to stay in the guesthouse there..back in 2017....but they didnt have a pool..so we moved on..imagine the stories i could tell if we really got there..:eek:..:LOL:
you should have lowered your standards. We would know all shady secrets by now.
Shower and bathtub wasn’t good enough..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dear Diary,
I don’t know what to wear for New Year’s Eve. I was thinking of the gold lace Villoti once worn by a now dead woman. I’m dressing my son Phillipa in his Villoti jacket with a frothy white lace top and white satin shorts, knee high socks. He threw himself on the ground today insisting on wearing his high heeled ankle boots. I just looked at him from my copper tub and told him to f off - not having it. Of course there is that see through men’s jacket. I told him he could change into that later and that the lace top would look paarfect underneath. That woman from Florida is trying to copy our candles, only her wax is poured into a Miller Lite can and she wants $115.00 each for them. Ridiculous. I promised Phillipa I would help settle his hedgehogs into bed tonight. Had another tantrum because Mummie wanted some of her brooches returned. Love you Stephanie from Stephanie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What a Boxing Day vlog! She did not show Phyllis' face, just bits of his nasal voice with his faux posh English accent!
Still worth a Hallelujah to not see PhiPhi! :ROFLMAO: 🥂 It looked more like her pre-Phyllis vlogs from early to mid-2020!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can someone please post this pic at Fill-Up’s parents’ local grocery store in a week or two ?????

48023FC5-09D4-4F7F-8780-25A500769DDC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
1672270456585-7e7ba26e-3186-4519-b5d8-24c943e40648.jpeg

For all you dog lovers amongst the 15 Haters, Trolls, Hags etc.

My Brother has been up visiting, so I went through a whole lot of old photos so I could give him some. I found this photo of our childhood dog Danny. He was a pure breed 'long haired miniature dachshund' but never shown, was just a well loved family pet. Long gone but not forgotten.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
No, not a complicated name! Oh…and we’re no longer friends with them! 😆 We moved on!
People can never remember how to say my surname no matter how many times I tell them so similar to you in a different way😂😂🤞🤞🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.