The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you suppose the Influencer and Wallpaperer are scrambling for content for tomorrow’s vlog? We better not see anymore projects in the kitchen or dining room or a lame cooking segment.

View attachment 1843583
The entire room in terra cotta is a mistake

My husband will wear a very small round 'pin' with a pegasus, on the lapel of his jacket to any of his old school functions or to the funeral of old school friends but I don't consider this a brooch.

I have always thought Philip takes his fashion inspiration from Harry Styles.
Harry, however, has his own hair, a lot more money and panache to carry it all off.
Harry Styles is not ugly and has charisma

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That's quite a theory - heaven hopes that the uk tax man cares and can act. Well done!! This may have Fanny shaking in her boots- run rabbit run! whilst you can!!

I presume its a lot more messy than we think-

1) Overseas accounts are hard to trace- they are harder and harder to set up now as the tax man ha cottoned on- I think Switzerland (par example)( won't let you open accounts now unless you are a national. If that's the case - I guess it maybe a longer standing account dating back to the first nannys scam days. - ANY overseas account now screams dirty money !

2) The patron account I presume is a mess- If money is going overseas- is Phyllis's dad smart enough to hide it as outgoing contracting work? Also how are they justifying paying an extortionate rate - Does he have any carpeting qualifications?

Also If anyone can contact the French Health and safety legal people for Airbnb or restaurant's- Having a condemned part of a property which we know she knew about for a lot longer than she admitted and having guests stay - surly that is a crime alone- may enough to get her a good legal slap or maybe even shut down from guests next season! - before she endangers anyone else

2) If this is the case - then it is not just Fanny who needs to sink - Amuary,Natzi, Tante and Oncle, Scottman, Mummy, Percy, Phyllis and his family ( if they are behind the accounting) and who else who benefited from the scam and maybe had some knowledge like Kirsty, Dan, Dana, Pavlina the non refugees and Maria may have some backhand coming their way too

3) How does the mare fit in? Did he receive a cut to cooperate and not sell her out? He visited that dump more than twice over the last 12 months plus times when I'm sure she didn't film. He must have an idea of wat a state the place is in - yet she is talking about the cash from patron and youtube - even to a outsider to the world that shat must stink of lies and scams!

Another way she maybe able to get money out the account "legally" is in goods. She purchases goods from the patron account - i.e. we need more desk - how about this one its only a rare and expensive X table - Buys it and stores it in London or in France then sells it on and a marked up priceto some other dumb bugger and puts the money in a second account that isn't linked to the chateau -She buys a tonnes of expensive crap we never see again right! Could be the way she gets a little out - may explain the spending sprees @Clara Burnett What does she do with all the stuff she buys! It can't all be in Narnia and London!
Unless I missed it, I don't think the crumbling terrace/salon/ramparts have been officially condemned.

It's all covered. I will be assisted by a tax lawyer who works in the city of London. He is a partner in a big international firm of lawyers. We have worked on international cases before.
He's a friend of mine. I supported him and his family when he was studying, paid for the catering at his wedding so we go back a long time.
Don't over complicate things. The huge mistake here was the fraud against the patrons and the association. It's under control. Doesn't matter what anyone's nationality is. I'll be listening to the experts.
I have previously been involved in a case where I called in Interpol. Their reach and power was awesome. In that matter they had arrested the person within 3 hours.
We can but try and put an end to this criminality. I thought that was the point of this blog.
Fair seas and following winds.

Reactions: 11
I'm tired just looking at the latest photoshopped Fanny. All that hair, make-up, clothes changing. It's all for show, so much time and energy to keep up appearances of the glamorous lifestyle. These kind of phony parties are so boring with nothing to do but sit around, drink, eat and make small talk. I liked getting all dolled up in my twenties and thirties but I was going out to clubs with live music and dancing. This is so forced. She always looks so dated. I suppose her heyday was in the 80s and 90s, she's stuck there. I'm sure the grannies just love it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was sent to boarding school aged 6yrs and 10 weeks. Catholic Nuns in junior school and Jesuit priests at college. No abuse happened to me.
Years later my 1st Cousin married a guy who had been through the same process as me, we were friends at school.. He had by then inherited from his father and was an English Lord. He told me that Catholic priests who were accused of molestation were forbidden to defend themselves. This meant that though there were obviously the genuine cases which we all find deplorable and revolting, some of the priests were subject to malicious and untruthful allegations from which they were unable to defend themselves.
I have been through the system personally. I never saw anything until a former favourite priest who taught me, was my dormitory master was accused of molestation. He was unable to defend himself in court. He was subsequently sent to prison. We both knew the accuser and both knew that he held a grudge against this particular priest who was otherwise very popular with the boys.
In the interest of balance and fairness, I'd like to acknowledge that not ALL the allegations were real. This is not intended to diminish the legitimate claims of real victims of which there are many. Merely to show that there were also victimised priests who were innocent.
And now everyone will hate me but I'm just showing a different view.
i am sure innocent priests were a victom too..i always have been very carefull not to allow young boys here to do some work...i always have been very keen on things happening in the house..your reputation is gone in a second..although nothing has happened...in a way when you are a high tree..there are always people to try to take your tree down..trying to blackmail you etc...you musnt give them the opportunity..its sad in a way...but better be safe than sorry..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
'As we near the end of 2022, & take a glance back at what has been achieved with The Christmas Diaries, Advent series & The Chateau Diaries channel itself since it started in Autumn 2018, the growth is amazing.
With over 213k subscribers, 71 million views on the You Tube channel, charitable donations, providing employment & of course restoring the Chateau & Grounds,
This year's Advent series, has been the best yet, in terms of views, with almost 2.5million under its belt!
The growth is due to a number of factors, there is no denying Stephanie's determination to produce her vlogs every week regardless of any mishaps is a key point. The content is varied & interesting & of course the steady flow of volunteers & family members who contribute to daily life putting their twist to the script. Not forgetting our joy at seeing old faces returning for flying visits..it all adds to the charm & attraction.
Mummy's straight forward approach, frugal & sensible at all times...Stephanie's eccentricity....which brings out the part of us that has secretly wished we hadn't always made the "easy" choice...Tatinette, this petite character with so much love & encouragement to give, an Aunt & God Mother who has influenced Stephanie through out her life...introducing her to frivolous beauty, nurturing a love of all things nice...especially Christmas....Scotman/Gerald....Stephanie's brother in every way, whilst not a blood relative, he has taken the role of custodian which was placed on him as a teenager when he used to look after the baby Stephanie, A bond was created in those very early days.....that will never be broken!!. Always there....always on the sidelines if he is needed,for friendly advice, a reality check....or a cuddle when the day has been tough!.....Derek Jarvis will be very proud of how he has looked after the apple of his eye in his absence, the two college friends, Michael & Nic who supported her dream of living in a castle...they supported her when things weren't so promising...now she has the opportunity to return that loyalty by improving the chateau & fulfilling those dreams to reality. Amaury the supportive cousin who will tackle anything & protect her at all costs. Philip, the softly spoken volunteer, who has ended up being so much more...her support, her encouragement, her constant....her rock...& very clearly the love of her life.
Of course we also have the staff..Kirsty & her team in the garden, Natalia & the B& B team, Nick the groundsman etc....all contributing to the success.
Of course you, the followers & patrons play the biggest role. Without your continued support, there would be no Chateau Diaries. Your ongoing interest & viewing of Stephanie's vlogs is a tremendous bonus to her channel, she is very aware of this, & is eternally grateful for your support.
The new has lots to offer, Amaury will be undertaking the structural work....phase 1 of the heating installation will begin, the Chapel Restoration stage 1 will commence, the garden plans will evolve & in between rooms & areas will be tweaked.....so much to keep us occupied & interested.
Some day in the very distant future, when we are sitting in our rocking chairs on the porch, we can reminisce how we contributed to the restoration of a 16th century chateau in France, called, Chateau de Lalande, that will be enjoyed by many more generations because of our help!!!!!
Team work makes dreams work.......well done everyone xx'
Having had a run in with BG I have to say this little antidote made me feel nauseous 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sing along!

On the first day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

The title of being VIP

(Then we skip to verse 12)

On the twelfth day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

twelve drunkards drinking

eleven chateaus crumbling

ten bores a vlogging

nine idiots dancing

eight grifters a grifting

seven vans a stopping

six ladies a laying

five useless things

four fawning patreons

three french trolls

two gay pugs

and the title of being VIP

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Sing along!

The title of being VIP

ten bores a vlogging

nine idiots dancing

seven vans a stopping

six ladies a laying

five useless things

four fawning patreons

three french trolls

two gay pugs

@Heathcliffe In honor of your official VIP status, I present the world’s largest firework shell!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What the south does is provide the best storytelling authors coming out of the US. It has a very rich language with plenty of idioms found nowhere else in the world. 😊
Or try being a Midwest transplant to the south and transcribing dictation from an old country boy Judge! Some of the results were.....errrr....interesting! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or try being a Midwest transplant to the south and transcribing dictation from an old country boy Judge! Some of the results were.....errrr....interesting! 😆
I was a Midwest transplant who once worked in a bank where most of the customers spoke with a Gullah accent. I didn’t understand what anyone was saying for the first two weeks. Some of the words I was hearing:

Witdrew = a withdrawl slip
Screet = street
Scrimp = shrimp
Fufty = fifty
Cent = even when plural you say cent. Like 12 cent
Pin = pen
Axe = Ask
Yonder = I got no bleeping idea where that is
Orms = Arms
I was also presented with many important documents, checks, and money from Bras. No not brothers, brassieres.

I now keep things in my bra. It’s a great place to put things when you don’t have a pocket.

They were lovely people, always called me honey or baby. After two weeks I knew what was going on. But whew!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sing along!

The title of being VIP

ten bores a vlogging

nine idiots dancing

seven vans a stopping

six ladies a laying

five useless things

four fawning patreons

three french trolls

two gay pugs

Trés bien, monsieur! Congratulations! I do believe you may have topped Fanny's grand entrances. Are you dressed for the occasion? Perhaps velvet heels and a brooch? Of course, you will be in costume as we all will for the masquerade ball in your honor. Your favorite chateauverse characters will be arriving by coach shortly; Selmar, Michael Petherick, The Norwegian Florist, and special guest Tomaz along with Fanny and Phyllis. Did you wife like her purse?

• Haha
I was a Midwest transplant who once worked in a bank where most of the customers spoke with a Gullah accent. I didn’t understand what anyone was saying for the first two weeks. Some of the words I was hearing:

Witdrew = a withdrawl slip
Screet = street
Scrimp = shrimp
Fufty = fifty
Cent = even when plural you say cent. Like 12 cent
Pin = pen
Axe = Ask
Yonder = I got no bleeping idea where that is
Orms = Arms
I was also presented with many important documents, checks, and money from Bras. No not brothers, brassieres.

I now keep things in my bra. It’s a great place to put things when you don’t have a pocket.

They were lovely people, always called me honey or baby. After two weeks I knew what was going on. But whew!
Just in case you still don’t know, yonder is a measure of distance or direction. As in over yonder, meaning whatever direction the person is perntin’ (indicating).😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Title is ' Boarding school syndrome'The psychological trauma of the ' privileged'child by Joy Schaverien. It is not light reading... but is also not complex. I found it extremely informative and helpful

They need to be back for the10th when Nathan starts??
Thank you Lochness Monster. ❤
This is very kind of you.
I have family members who were either boarders or boarding house masters.
It will be an interesting read.

Reactions: 12
3 Patreon posts in one week… i guess I have received my $7’s worth 😂
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
I can’t wait to share all of the upcoming adventures with you, all my love,
Stephanie x

PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀

View attachment 1844429
View attachment 1844430
Dolly Parton?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fanny before fangs are fixed…..

They had a mouse in the kitchen cupboard… Squirrel would have loved it.

And Fanny paints over cracks in her bedroom. She has never done things properly. Why would she start now?
Why do they all use little pastry brushes to paint? No matter the project... so bizarre.. even cutting in I use a 2.5-3" proper paint brush..

Reactions: 14
3 Patreon posts in one week… i guess I have received my $7’s worth 😂
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
I can’t wait to share all of the upcoming adventures with you, all my love,
Stephanie x

PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀

View attachment 1844429
View attachment 1844430
Only in her demented mind is pigeon tit a sign of good luck. She really needs a reality check! Makes you kind of understand how she thinks her “boyfriend” is straight. 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.