The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is exactly the confusion that arises from the crime family's use of relatives to act as contractors. Ostensibly Armoire is the handyman. Is he an electrician? He's installed the electrics or tampered with the electrics in the courtyard. Is he qualified? As a handyman he's paid by Fanny. When it comes to restoration my bet is that he morphs into a contractor and is paid by the Association. So, here's the scam.
As a contractor to restore and work on the collapsing not so grand salon, he submits a quote which is highly inflated, to the Association. Conveniently, the Association is run and managed by his girlfriend, cousin and Aunt. The association accepts the inflated quote and pays out. But, where are they paying? Has Armoire set up a company in Panama? Jersey? South Africa? I don't mean Armoire literally, he's too dim. I am referring to the 'family'.
If I were auditing this shambles I'd want to see at least 3 quotes from contractors. And there had better be a very very good explanation why Armoire got accepted. But to continue with the scam.
So Armoire fronts the restoration. He gets paid for his work, then he subcontracts to experts who do the actual job but adds 20% or however much the family agree to the bill. That 20% is sent offshore and divided amongst the family. Remember, the public have no access to the accounts because Fanny changed the wording on the Patreon account. The only 'members' of the Association are the family and therefore only the family have to see the accounts and attend the AGM. Was the AGM on boxing day when Phillipa's parents arrived?
The money was generated by Patreon tax free and this is a way to get it out of the Association tax free while also increasing the value of their asset, the farmhouse.
Listen here, I used 20% as a guide. It could be 100%. we'll never know... Or will we... ? I'm going to report this to the UK authorities because there are Patrons in the UK so it falls under their jurisdiction. Within 2 weeks Auntie, Uncle, Armoire, Fanny. Isabelle, Percy, Nick Larkin, Michael Potts will be being looked at by the authorities. I say 2 weeks because it's going to take me at least a week to write the letters and collate all the information. And I'll certainly advise them to read this blog. It's been frustrating for me to not be able to do anything and now I can. I'm chuffed.
There is another name for this other than fraud and tax evasion. It's also called money laundering. HMRC and the Serious Fraud Office are going to have a field day. I'm jealous because I'd love to be part of the investigating team. Actually might offer my services... It ain't over until the fat lady sings and I've put on a lot of weight lol
If we do nothing the scam continues, because there's the Chapel. I can't resist and apologise in advance... be warned...
THE LE LANDE CHAPEL IS HANGING BY A PRAYER HA HA HA HA
Well done, go for it. I have always thought there was money laundering involved, particularly the Potts retirement plot in SA.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
PATREON VIDEO:

- Lady from Burgundy wine cult visited the chateau and PhiPhi is (allegedly) cooking dinner. We don't see her, gotta take fanny's word for it.
- Pottsy cannot pronounce the name of the wine to save his life! He tries about 10 times to say it on video and fails... at least he knows Shiraz wine is from Iran 😂
- Some more boring conversation about wine in some cave with some guy.. I cannot be bothered to read subtitles.
- PhiPhi, at some wine shop idk where, says he "loves wine, but he loves architecture even more"... and then talks about the horse troughs used in interior design. THAT's NOT ARCHITECTURE PHIPHI!!

Brace yourselves for the tale of the little pigeon who became the main character:

- Mummy wants to go for a wee in daddy's loo and finds a pigeon in winter salon. They decide to just leave him be, since he doesn't look stressed!
- We see some more scrap footage.. SJ calls PhiPhi a weasel for figuring out she wants the cabbage plates for Christmas... SJ says she bought PhiPhi a broach of a golden feather.
- stopping our regular programming to go back to winter salon.. the pigeon is still there and SJ names him peregrine or some other stupid name which she says means traveller.
- At this point, I demand better payment from you tattlers for watching these videos, because I had to listen to the rest of carol singing in the stairway in front of nativity scene
- going back to the pigeon again to feed him some bread! he's still in the salon and SJ announces the room is gonna be poo'd on by him until the morning. I guess they're used to it.
- Now we're watching Gerry arrive again for Christmas, and we listen to some unintelligible conversation in bonne maman.
- going back in time some more to see Andrew & Ricardo arrive and we see Stuart go crazy for the pups.. honestly, relatable!
- AND AGAIN, we go back to the pigeon, now sitting on the Christmas tree
- At some point in the space/time continuum, Ricardo and Stuart are dancing like there's no tomorrow.. Ricardo hits nutcase's mom in the ass, using his own ass... it is an ass-full event all in all.
- Pigeon is still in the tree... (I swear to all the Gods and Goddesses... she keeps showing them in this exact order!.. I'm dizzy!)
- We see Christmas morning (noon) in the kitchen people are just chilling.
- ONCE AGAIN, going back to peregrine who is having a go at the nativity village in the winter salon. I am now quite hooked on the story og the pigeon, and am rooting for him to tit all over the newly cleaned floors. She is now trying to leave a window open for the bird to fly away. We see peregrine sitting on one of the chairs by the fire, and fade to black!

And that's a wrap on the garbage her patron's received this week. :poop:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
That gifted robe is hideous. It looks like it's trimmed with mangy coyote fur.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go.

Firstly, the whole thing was a hodge podge of old footage to include Potty bloopers, singing, getting a free box of wine in Bordeaux, kitchen sit arounds, and Ricardo grinding on Stewie during a dance off. Oh and there was also footage of them finishing decorating Gerry’s room after he arrived. 🙄

This was all inter cut with Fanny sitting in the winter salon editing while PhiPhi cooked “tackos” for his parents for dinner. Remember how she said they weren’t filming or editing so they could spend time with his family. Yeah right. He ends up bringing her a “tacko” to eat in there while she was editing.

The most ridiculous aspect of the video is that her mother comes in and informs her she has been sitting in the room the whole time with a pigeon. I tit you not. The idiot doesn’t even notice there is a wild bird in the room. Of course she names him Perigrin or some such tit. She sits there editing while Mummy brings it bread and water. Fannys plan is to open a window and turn the lights off when she leaves. 🙄

She just keeps on working while the bird lands on furniture, the nativity and the Christmas tree. She fades to black without the issue being resolved.

No renovation, no updates, but I did spy a Christmas tree in the courtyard. Excuse me, I now need to go and try to dislodge my eyes, they’ve become stuck in the eyeroll position.

Happy New Year - ya filthy animals!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Awww I'm from arrogant wanker territory, with a dash of sad commuter.
I’m below posh people, above depressing and just to the left of the W😂😂

'Dusty, is that you Dusty ? ' Who remembers the cowboy Sue Ellen had a fling with ?
Wasn’t it Cliff Barnes. I had to look that up as I’m just going to go to sleep and that question could be going round in my head for hours😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Potty having a mini stroke trying to say the name of the wine

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.19.15.png

Ahhhhchitecture

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.20.04.png

Some are carolling, Nutty seems to be feeling the hand of God himself reaching down.. and doing something

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.22.18.png

@Stroppy Just for you

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.22.40.png

Ricardo and Stuart doing whatever it is they're doing

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.23.56.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.24.06.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.24.16.png

The asses collide

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.24.29.png

Peregrine throughout the history: (Shut up! I'm in love with this pigeon!)

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.21.07.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.21.24.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.23.36.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.23.02.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.25.23.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.25.42.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go.

Firstly, the whole thing was a hodge podge of old footage to include Potty bloopers, singing, getting a free box of wine in Bordeaux, kitchen sit arounds, and Ricardo grinding on Stewie during a dance off. Oh and there was also footage of them finishing decorating Gerry’s room after he arrived. 🙄

This was all inter cut with Fanny sitting in the winter salon editing while PhiPhi cooked “tackos” for his parents for dinner. Remember how she said they weren’t filming or editing so they could spend time with his family. Yeah right. He ends up bringing her a “tacko” to eat in there while she was editing.

The most ridiculous aspect of the video is that her mother comes in and informs her she has been sitting in the room the whole time with a pigeon. I tit you not. The idiot doesn’t even notice there is a wild bird in the room. Of course she names him Perigrin or some such tit. She sits there editing while Mummy brings it bread and water. Fannys plan is to open a window and turn the lights off when she leaves. 🙄

She just keeps on working while the bird lands on furniture, the nativity and the Christmas tree. She fades to black without the issue being resolved.

No renovation, no updates, but I did spy a Christmas tree in the courtyard. Excuse me, I now need to go and try to dislodge my eyes, they’ve become stuck in the eyeroll position.

Happy New Year - ya filthy animals!
That's about as close as you're going to get to a partridge in a pear tree. 🍐 🌲 🐦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you @Karma baby! and @OhIDontKnow... for the fabulous Patreon recaps! I will make you both some very strong drinks in the VIP lounge. (Even though @MojoDublin banned me from making drinks behind the bar due to my small arms, you both truly deserve cocktails right now!)

Speaking of VIPs, Congratulations to our latest, @Gertrude Maud! Step right up to the bar- I will be your bartender this evening (until someone shuts me down!)🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It would indeed be most fitting. She should not be driving anymore, with or without dementia, she's too old. I was actually surprised that Fanny bought that car for her. But then again, Fanny is so clueless, she only sees what she wants to. Having to care for a parent with dementia is no easy task, it would be karma for her too as she has never cared for anyone. They should consider themselves lucky, using up some of that negative karma in one's lifetime means you don't have to do it in the next life, at least that's the Buddhist way.
oh fanny didn't buy that car for her mother - she only said she had.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you @Karma baby! and @OhIDontKnow... for the fabulous Patreon recaps! I will make you both some very strong drinks in the VIP lounge. (Even though @MojoDublin banned me from making drinks behind the bar due to my small arms, you both truly deserve cocktails right now!)

Speaking of VIPs, Congratulations to our latest, @Gertrude Maud! Step right up to the bar- I will be your bartender this evening (until someone shuts me down!)🍾
I'll have a G&T with a splash of lime juice please!
I still have my VIP lounge key from my ooolalande days.. No one took it away :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A flying rat is just what the Chateau needed to add class to the charade!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Potty having a mini stroke trying to say the name of the wine

View attachment 1841731

Ahhhhchitecture

View attachment 1841732

Some are carolling, Nutty seems to be feeling the hand of God himself reaching down.. and doing something

View attachment 1841745

@Stroppy Just for you

View attachment 1841747

Ricardo and Stuart doing whatever it is they're doing

View attachment 1841749

View attachment 1841751

View attachment 1841752

The asses collide

View attachment 1841753

Peregrine throughout the history: (Shut up! I'm in love with this pigeon!)

View attachment 1841733

View attachment 1841735

View attachment 1841737

View attachment 1841739

View attachment 1841738

View attachment 1841740
This is why one should NEVER allow oneself to be photographed or filmed at these kind of parties unless you are very close to death or headed to prison for life. It's always going to be out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
3rd installment from the Pug Poofs.
Time lapse of the flatpack Ardmore room overhaul accompanied by my old ringtone music and muffled Andrew narration.
Ricardo appears to be doing all of the work.
Ricardo is definitely a hard worker, and did a lot of things right- with a lot of proper prep work (I am not certain how much Andrew assisted, so won't throw shade.) But, I am confused as to why he did not mud, tape and sand the drywall seams behind the bar before applying the wallpaper? (I will say, though, he certainly did do a fantastic job at hanging the paper- I just hope it doesn't bubble where he did not fare the drywall seams.) Also, why on earth was he NOT wearing a mask while spraying paint? (Is there a shortage in France of PPE?!? Why does no one use it?) The things that did have me scratching my head were the flooring (vinyl makes sense when one has pets, but it was not a good quality one), the furniture (which was mostly Ikea-style flat-pack), and the use of blue tape versus green (perhaps it can not be gotten in France? Blue tape is terrible!) With all being said, the room did turn out very lovely and cosy. While I am not a wallpaper fan, I do like the pattern and that it was used more as an accent- behind the bar, and framed on another wall. I hope the white slipcovers on the sofa come off easily to wash, as they will not stay white for very long with two small dogs. I think Ricardo did a fantastic job.

Reactions: 15

Thanks T Rex.
I'll have a gin and tonic please.

Thread title nomination.
All I want for Christmas is MORE . . . and then some.

What the south does is provide the best storytelling authors coming out of the US. It has a very rich language with plenty of idioms found nowhere else in the world. 😊
Flannery O'Connor ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Coming right up! LOL, I know, and almost made mention of it! 🗝 ❤
Make mine a Manhattan up. Unless you happen to make a killer Old Fashioned. Or if the arms are truly an issues just splash me some Black Bowmore 1964 into a double rocks glass sans rocks and I’ll wander off in search of cheese straws.😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Make mine a Manhattan up. Unless you happen to make a killer Old Fashioned. Or if the arms are truly an issues just splash me some Black Bowmore 1964 into a double rocks glass sans rocks and I’ll wander off in search of cheese straws.😆
You've got it, toots! Manhattans are my jam! I also love a good Old Fashioned, so will have one with you! No worries on the cheese straws- @billybudd is probably cooking something epic up in the kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.