Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madame No

VIP Member
Dear Lord, pass me the sick bucket..

Dear Brenda's latest offerings....

'As we near the end of 2022, & take a glance back at what has been achieved with The Christmas Diaries, Advent series & The Chateau Diaries channel itself since it started in Autumn 2018, the growth is amazing.
With over 213k subscribers, 71 million views on the You Tube channel, charitable donations, providing employment & of course restoring the Chateau & Grounds,
This year's Advent series, has been the best yet, in terms of views, with almost 2.5million under its belt!
The growth is due to a number of factors, there is no denying Stephanie's determination to produce her vlogs every week regardless of any mishaps is a key point. The content is varied & interesting & of course the steady flow of volunteers & family members who contribute to daily life putting their twist to the script. Not forgetting our joy at seeing old faces returning for flying visits..it all adds to the charm & attraction.
Mummy's straight forward approach, frugal & sensible at all times...Stephanie's eccentricity....which brings out the part of us that has secretly wished we hadn't always made the "easy" choice...Tatinette, this petite character with so much love & encouragement to give, an Aunt & God Mother who has influenced Stephanie through out her life...introducing her to frivolous beauty, nurturing a love of all things nice...especially Christmas....Scotman/Gerald....Stephanie's brother in every way, whilst not a blood relative, he has taken the role of custodian which was placed on him as a teenager when he used to look after the baby Stephanie, A bond was created in those very early days.....that will never be broken!!. Always there....always on the sidelines if he is needed,for friendly advice, a reality check....or a cuddle when the day has been tough!.....Derek Jarvis will be very proud of how he has looked after the apple of his eye in his absence, the two college friends, Michael & Nic who supported her dream of living in a castle...they supported her when things weren't so promising...now she has the opportunity to return that loyalty by improving the chateau & fulfilling those dreams to reality. Amaury the supportive cousin who will tackle anything & protect her at all costs. Philip, the softly spoken volunteer, who has ended up being so much more...her support, her encouragement, her constant....her rock...& very clearly the love of her life.
Of course we also have the staff..Kirsty & her team in the garden, Natalia & the B& B team, Nick the groundsman etc....all contributing to the success.
Of course you, the followers & patrons play the biggest role. Without your continued support, there would be no Chateau Diaries. Your ongoing interest & viewing of Stephanie's vlogs is a tremendous bonus to her channel, she is very aware of this, & is eternally grateful for your support.
The new has lots to offer, Amaury will be undertaking the structural work....phase 1 of the heating installation will begin, the Chapel Restoration stage 1 will commence, the garden plans will evolve & in between rooms & areas will be tweaked.....so much to keep us occupied & interested.
Some day in the very distant future, when we are sitting in our rocking chairs on the porch, we can reminisce how we contributed to the restoration of a 16th century chateau in France, called, Chateau de Lalande, that will be enjoyed by many more generations because of our help!!!!!
Team work makes dreams work.......well done everyone xx'
I had to put a laughing emoji on this one! It's quite comical really. I especially love the "petite character", perhaps compared to Brenda, Auntie is petite! Another line, "which brings out the part of us that has secretly wished we hadn't always made the "easy" choice" is rich! Oh yeah, Brenda, I secretly wish I was Fanny who has done nothing for the common good of the world, bitch! Like I said, this is material for SNL or as our famous Comte likes to put it, "you can't make this stuff up!" Brenda must hit the booze pretty hard before she sits down to conjure this shit up.

Thanks, Brenda! We needed something to talk about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok so Dana is at Tess’s New Years Eve, Pavlina is in Paris with Jared, Stuart returned to Paris a few days ago to move into her new apartment me thinks there is definitely no bugger left at the shittoo for New Year.
Are they all together somewhere warm or have they all gone their separate ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I really can't understand why Stew-It spent Christmas at the HMN. Surely she has a family to enjoy spending time with. Why would anyone choose to spend any time with the Addam's family and hangers on and Flubber and his husband?
Timelines are funny things, just ask the Doctor. It’s easy to take pictures and video of events and post later to muddy the waters. Just gather up you content, step into your TARDIS and the next thing you know, Christmas content at a mostly empty shat-oo! It’s happened before and will do so again. We’re reasonably certain that most of the content published was shot concurrent with filming for ChateauDIY which was months ago.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wtf...Kathy claimed she stopped reading Tattle..because it was bad for her...now.she is refering to @Jules and @Mrs T Rex.. i bet she cant control herself...admit it Kathy... tattle is addictive..:LOL: your forgiven...we know it is..;)

• Haha

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Hi Clara. Wouldn't SJ need to have insurance for that place and how would this affect that insurance? Especially if an unqualified person such as Armoire were to take on the repair which I would have thought needed highly skilled people to do it.
Who knows? But at the end of the day, that place isn’t worth more than $800,000 or whatever they paid for it. She’s received at least $1,000,000 in Patreon and probably $500-$600 K in YouTube revenue and other ad revenue. She will look like a total idiot if she can’t fix her house and pronto. But she is also an idiot in being caught having to spend as much as she paid for it just to keep it from falling down and to heat it. Makes her dad look like an idiot for the work he did to it. Makes her boyfriends look like idiots if they don’t help fix it. IT just needs to be fixed for chrissake, and if she goes on vacation anytime soon I think the Patrons will come for her ass. I think we ought to light up the comments with those points.

Who knows? But at the end of the day, that place isn’t worth more than $800,000 or whatever they paid for it. She’s received at least $1,000,000 in Patreon and probably $500-$600 K in YouTube revenue and other ad revenue. She will look like a total idiot if she can’t fix her house and pronto. But she is also an idiot in being caught having to spend as much as she paid for it just to keep it from falling down and to heat it. Makes her dad look like an idiot for the work he did to it. Makes her boyfriends look like idiots if they don’t help fix it. IT just needs to be fixed for chrissake, and if she goes on vacation anytime soon I think the Patrons will come for her ass. I think we ought to light up the comments with those points.
She’s at $36,572 a month on Patreon right now. Thats $439,000 a year tax free.

• Angry
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Everyone in the Lalande universe seems to have a personal self interest in being on the vlog, either to promote themselves or their own channel.
You got that right. It's a direct consequence of the way Stephanie Jarvis connects with people, casting aside the ones she can't use any longer. After all these years exploiting not only volunteers, but close friends and family, the only ones still hanging on are the ones that actually have something to gain by being there, or think they have. There are also some that will make a short appearance, pretending to be okay with everything, for the sake of not having to confront the issues they have with the immoral aspects of her love and laughter. But the ones that keep coming back do so because there's self interest involved.

• Heart
They already said Patrons are paying for the gates.
All the best for you all in 2023!!! good health and fortune!!

I love to see a pair of nice gates..but i cant stand those grifters...but i had to take a look..

By the look of it the posts are nice...they fit in.. the house is just missing a part... :rolleyes: its not symetrical and that always should annoy me...i bet they feel the same lol.. i guess putting the missing part up again...will be the next project...:LOL: i know i am giving them ideas...scum grifters..

so the gate will be electric..with an intercomsystem...well they for sure feel threatened...who do they think they are?? the duke and duchess of Normandie??

They talk about the gates....that handmade design will for sure cost a fortune...there are ready made available...but i guess thats not good enough for Madame et Monsieur...

All in all...i have the feeling those gates with posts, installation etc..will be around 50.000 euro..maybe even more..

Its a real shame those people...living of patreons money...buying everything the best.... like they are Bill Gates....spitting on their b and b adventure...omg i allready regret i watched it...it makes me sick..

• Heart
Kate's family has class. I wouldn't put them in the same group as Fanny's parents. While they are not royalty, they seem to know how to move in higher circles. Kate is a quick study. She has been able to figure out the curriculum quite well. I think she knows how to take advice. I don't know anything about her changing schools just so she could bump into William, that may be true. In any case, it's worked out very well for the both of them. It certainly is not impossible to jump social and economic classes, but you need to follow the rules if you want it to stick. Fanny doesn't like to follow rules.
I forget who said or wrote that HRH Catherine's social ascent has been the result of, well, two things, 1) winning the love of a royal prince, and 2) more than two centuries of social climbing efforts by the Lupton and Middleton families which were mostly yeoman farmers, merchants, academics and clerics, that eventually afforded the Middleton kids a decent upper-middle-class life that opened doors of privilege. Some distant cousins married into the aristocracy, while others became politicians, but a majority were just hard-working individuals who eventually made better lives for their families. Catherine's modest background, charisma, intelligence, style, and humility make her a better mother and one day, a better queen.

• Heart
Sorry to all but especially the American cohort for what I am about to say but tonight Fanny has pushed my buttons too far. Within the space of a couple of minutes she said the word schedule three times and every time she pronounced it as sKedule. Brits pronounce it as sHedule NOT sKedule. Rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Percy is looking a bit healthier on all the free gifted treats and alchohol!
E18284B1-6972-48D2-B127-B711F06F7347.jpeg

I bet he’s been busy cramming, including that biscuit while his wife is distracted with her daughters gluttony, that way IJ won’t realise he’s had a whole biscuit to himself and she’s not made him share half with her.
I can’t work out if the whole situation is so ridiculous it’s laughable or actually unpleasant and toxic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Yebo

VIP Member
Well it's time wish you well and a Happy New Year. It's gonna be a good one, I feel it in my waters. Never worked out what that expression meant but I'm using it now.
A Hindu lady taught me to make real curries when I was working in Harare Zimbabwe. She told me that anyone living from year 2000 onwards was having their karmic account balanced. I feel a massive reckoning in the near future for the crime family at Le lande. If we can help to bring that on then it will be a job well done. These tattlers have the power to do it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR🍹🍻🍾🍾🍷🍷🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread. I sense a theme here. I took some creative license to make it proper and make it fit.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread...

Jules100

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:50 AM
I think today, December 26th, is the best day to make this big announcement. I’ve been working on a special collaboration for about a year. I have partnered with Miller Lite on a very special candle for your fancy home.

01CE1BEF-A3FC-4FB6-A499-B4D5B0ABC984.jpeg

Ideally, I wanted to put this out in mid-November, but I’m a bit of a perfectionist and have been tweaking the details to get it just right. Also, you don’t really know what gifts you didn’t get until after Christmas. I really hope this takes off, the home equity line of credit for my renovations isn’t going to pay for itself! I’m working with the distributor to get the crazy shipping prices brought down a little bit. Wish me luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, judette, tat life and 59 others

Le Comte de Monte Cristo

VIP Member

Monday at 1:02 AM
Tea with lemon said:
We can say whatever we want here, the fact is that people gather at SJ, regularly, regardless of the bad food and the cold.
I could survive bad food, but not the cold.
its obvious...that place is the perfect place to fuck around...thats why they want to come...its just a swingersclub without heat... ;) disgusting..lets hope they all had a good shower before the entertainment started...:eek: Btw Fanny seems healed...its a christmasmiracle.. :LOL:

Last edited: Monday at 1:08 AM
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:agualilas@, Lady Avonlea, brassy and 45 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:34 AM
As one who hosted Christmas for family (and hosts friends and family throughout the year), I do not understand Fanny's mindset at all. First and foremost, I get very little sleep- I am the last to bed and the first to awake- I am the hostess, after all, as this is my home. Even with overnight guests, I plan dinner and breakfast. With long term guests, I plan all three meals and snacks. There is no way I would sleep in and just let others faff about trying to figure out what to eat. Programmable coffee pot- greatest invention ever! Brekkie usually consists of things I can make in advance- cinnamon roll dough (ugh, never from a can), crepe batter, quiche, cutting up fresh fruit, pre-cut potatoes, biscuits (I make a ton of them and keep them in my freezer), and then I set bout to making eggs, hashbrowns, sausage gravy, etc. for my guests. Lunch- we usually take our guests out via the powerboat to one of our amazing local waterfront restaurants. I usually put out a massive charcuterie platter around 3-4PM in case someone is feeling peckish. Dinner usually consists of something on the grill- steaks, kebabs or chicken, or pasta, or homemade pizzas fired up in the Ooni, along with a salad, some veg, and homemade bread. And then there is dessert- with everything from Key Lime pie to tiramisu. I always keep the electric kettle on for tea as well, but will always make a cappucino or espresso for anyone who wants one. This year, I spent countless days in preparation for the holiday not only for my guests, but to make additional baked goods for our neighbours and those in nursing homes. (I do this every year- it's a lonely time for so many who are forgotten by their families.) I always try to make sure our family and friends have the best time when visiting us- flying is certainly not inexpensive, and I try to make their time at Casa de T Rex a phenomenal experience. Shame on you, Fanny- you can't even do so when you have paying guests or family coming to stay!

• Heart
Reactions:You, tat life, pink roses and 42 others

Girl, you are the hostess with the mostest... ❤

Luna20

VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:26 AM
So new year new challenges right?

The list of projects still pending and added since the terrible discovery in the grand salon for 2023:
The grand salon
The lake
The chapel
The china room
The swimming pool
The natural swimming pool
The heating
Gerry apartment
Natti apartment
The gardeners cottage, which baghead and Marie have given permission to redecorate
Replacing the windows
The façade
The terrace
The Indian structure for the garden
The little fountain for the jardin d'Anglais
The pergola
The peacock room
The Persian room

Things done in 2022:
The Marquis salon
The daddy's painting wallpaper loo
painting of the other tower towards the tack room (not finished because needs skirting board)

Days away from the Royal dump an estimated 180 days in 2022.

Did I miss anything on the list?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, pink roses, Pippin speaks out and 41 others

Now what did one subscriber say?
"How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."
Sadly, that subscriber was a fool, as Stephanie does intermitten fasting - LOL

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Tuesday at 1:05 PM
KyBourbon said:
What I don’t understand is how Fanny continues to succeed pulling in the cash, subscribers, and views in spite of herself! What she’s done is as bad or worse than Michael Petherick, but he crashed and burned while she continues to thrive. Michael will always have his die hard fans, but his channel and Patreon are shadows of their “former selves.“ In the case of Michael, there was a “reckoning“ and consequences for his choices. I keep waiting for that to happen to SJ. Honestly, what does the woman have to do to finally torpedo her channel and Patreon? Clearly people don’t seem to care that she collects hundreds of thousands of dollars for restoration and has nothing to show for it. There were some rumblings when it was revealed that Teabag wasn’t really her romantic interest. Maybe if it’s discovered that Squirrel was hired to act the part of her boyfriend…would that be the start of her downfall? The delusion of her fans really baffles me.
There's a really telling answer to this dilemma: MPK has a very gay soul and instinctively refuses to put out footage that doesn't mach its joined esthetic. He'd rather be silent than produce the junk Stephanie Jarvis puts out. She has no soul, no conscience and she's ruled by an agenda: put out footage, no matter what. It works perfectly short term, but lacks intelligence or awareness and will bring her down eventually.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, StephaniesSupportConsort and 38 others

Including this post:👇

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Yesterday at 4:32 PM
T Rex said:
Well, I just finished watching Andrew and Ricardo's new channel. First off, as most of you dog parents know, somehow they lost the memo that most airlines do NOT let pugs fly (not due to discrimination, but they are one of those breeds who do not fare well with pressure changes on aircraft due to their little smooshed faces and noses making it so much more difficult for them the breathe.) So much for taking your tiny (albeit, adorable) little pack with you on holiday. Secondly, Andrew's mum- bless her heart, and I don't like to mum shame at all, but she seemed so far out of her comfort zone (it appears she's had a much more humble life), and seemed very fragile. Props to Ricardo for tending to her- Andrew seemed frustrated by her lack of enthusiasm at her Fortnum & Mason shopping spree (mum did remark how expensive it was), the dinner (she was not impressed- she'd probably be fine with a food cart), nor her hotel room (at this point, the poor woman probably exhausted, overwhelmed, and just wanted to go to sleep.) What is with Andrew's NEED to impress him mum? This kind of explains his dysfunctional relationship with Fanny- he flashes out a ton of cash to get validation and love from an old lady.
If money is no object, as Andy Pandy wants us to think, and they need to travel with their animals, then Europe is very well connected with trains. If there’s a need to go stateside then Cunard still offers a transatlantic voyage. It takes a little more effort, planning and money to do so but it’s possible. Like so many these days, and his idol Fanny Fraudie, he wants instant gratification in all things. I’ve traveled with brachycephalic dogs myself and it’s worth it if you are genuinely attached to them. It’s also why I did not travel in the last year because it became obvious my sweet little girl was going to leave this world and I preferred to spend that time doting on, instead of stressing, her. I didn’t mention it at the time when she died this past summer but the Hateful 15, Menopausal Hags and Three Poisonous Trolls helped me grieve and begin to laugh again. Here’s a picture of my late darling, and yes, like any parent a lot of my life revolved around her. She was a rescue who loved people and didn’t deign to acknowledge the existence of other dogs, lol.
65DEFCC5-E36B-41FF-914B-C50D7EDF1685.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Pippin speaks out, Beanie90 and 36 others

What an absolute cutie pie sweet heart she was. :love: 💔💗

Casual reminder, that a wiki exist.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart

Anisah

Hmm, if I were Steph, and the other two owners, there should be a moratorium on decor 2023. No more expensive wallpaper, no more lighting projects, no more moving around chandeliers, no more china, no more parties. Get the heating done (as per her own words its getting done - good), get the chapel done (quoted only 20000 euro and she makes that in one month), get the beams done Priority ONE. Forget about anything else. She needs someone tough (not Fils) to put their foot down and tell her to stop playing and get the work done. Maman is tired and has surrendered. She gave up on providing her daughter common sense lessons because SJ's no longer using her money.

Stop Fils from buying garbage for the chateau, even if its a 1EU at the French swap meet. And cousin, dare not do anymore millwork until theres safety established in the home. BTW, what quality 20 something man is comfortable with giving up his best years to live off a woman and not build his own wealth and achievements?? I think that's why its no longer cute for me. If my boyfriend didn't work and showed the same lack of ambition - we'd have a problem. I wouldn't see him in a good way - I'll leave it at that. That boyish smile is almost 30 years old. I'd have much more respect for him going off to make a living, have a long distance relationship, rather than living off of my dime. We don't need his edits, maybe if he made a living he could become a true partner in the chateau. The videos are less intellectual and pure fluff. She used to provide some educational depth when she was in charge. (Ooh this feels bad saying it but I know I'm not alone watching this crap go down!!)

And not every room needs wallpaper and clutter. Its okay to have - just paint. Its affordable, its cleaner. Decorate after. After the repairs. And a deep clean. Everything looks as if there's a layer of film on it because of all the clutter and wallpaper like Granny's house. The house is busting at the seams with tchotchkes. My dad used to say this (very sexist) thing about single women's homes. They will decorate it, but not take care of the plumbing, cracks in the walls, basically the bones of the house. I rolled my eyes and said, NOT TRUE!!! Here she is, proving him right. I thought, it would be nicer by now. Its just getting more custom wallpaper. Nobody is expecting a finished job, but if the bones were repaired, she could spend the rest of her life worrying about lakes, pools, tennis courts, and Fils' woodland creature decor. Geez.

• Heart
  • Haha