Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
I thought you all would like to see this reply to a comment I made on Our French Chateau’s most recent vlog. Amanda is the best!
E70E8A1A-DF2C-4C47-A09E-A83FB7DEC0BC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Sing along!

On the first day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

The title of being VIP

(Then we skip to verse 12)

On the twelfth day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

twelve drunkards drinking

eleven chateaus crumbling

ten bores a vlogging

nine idiots dancing

eight grifters a grifting

seven vans a stopping

six ladies a laying

five useless things

four fawning patreons

three french trolls

two gay pugs

and the title of being VIP

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Karma baby!

VIP Member
PATREON VIDEO:

- Lady from Burgundy wine cult visited the chateau and PhiPhi is (allegedly) cooking dinner. We don't see her, gotta take fanny's word for it.
- Pottsy cannot pronounce the name of the wine to save his life! He tries about 10 times to say it on video and fails... at least he knows Shiraz wine is from Iran 😂
- Some more boring conversation about wine in some cave with some guy.. I cannot be bothered to read subtitles.
- PhiPhi, at some wine shop idk where, says he "loves wine, but he loves architecture even more"... and then talks about the horse troughs used in interior design. THAT's NOT ARCHITECTURE PHIPHI!!

Brace yourselves for the tale of the little pigeon who became the main character:

- Mummy wants to go for a wee in daddy's loo and finds a pigeon in winter salon. They decide to just leave him be, since he doesn't look stressed!
- We see some more scrap footage.. SJ calls PhiPhi a weasel for figuring out she wants the cabbage plates for Christmas... SJ says she bought PhiPhi a broach of a golden feather.
- stopping our regular programming to go back to winter salon.. the pigeon is still there and SJ names him peregrine or some other stupid name which she says means traveller.
- At this point, I demand better payment from you tattlers for watching these videos, because I had to listen to the rest of carol singing in the stairway in front of nativity scene
- going back to the pigeon again to feed him some bread! he's still in the salon and SJ announces the room is gonna be poo'd on by him until the morning. I guess they're used to it.
- Now we're watching Gerry arrive again for Christmas, and we listen to some unintelligible conversation in bonne maman.
- going back in time some more to see Andrew & Ricardo arrive and we see Stuart go crazy for the pups.. honestly, relatable!
- AND AGAIN, we go back to the pigeon, now sitting on the Christmas tree
- At some point in the space/time continuum, Ricardo and Stuart are dancing like there's no tomorrow.. Ricardo hits nutcase's mom in the ass, using his own ass... it is an ass-full event all in all.
- Pigeon is still in the tree... (I swear to all the Gods and Goddesses... she keeps showing them in this exact order!.. I'm dizzy!)
- We see Christmas morning (noon) in the kitchen people are just chilling.
- ONCE AGAIN, going back to peregrine who is having a go at the nativity village in the winter salon. I am now quite hooked on the story og the pigeon, and am rooting for him to shit all over the newly cleaned floors. She is now trying to leave a window open for the bird to fly away. We see peregrine sitting on one of the chairs by the fire, and fade to black!

And that's a wrap on the garbage her patron's received this week. :poop:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go.

Firstly, the whole thing was a hodge podge of old footage to include Potty bloopers, singing, getting a free box of wine in Bordeaux, kitchen sit arounds, and Ricardo grinding on Stewie during a dance off. Oh and there was also footage of them finishing decorating Gerry’s room after he arrived. 🙄

This was all inter cut with Fanny sitting in the winter salon editing while PhiPhi cooked “tackos” for his parents for dinner. Remember how she said they weren’t filming or editing so they could spend time with his family. Yeah right. He ends up bringing her a “tacko” to eat in there while she was editing.

The most ridiculous aspect of the video is that her mother comes in and informs her she has been sitting in the room the whole time with a pigeon. I shit you not. The idiot doesn’t even notice there is a wild bird in the room. Of course she names him Perigrin or some such shit. She sits there editing while Mummy brings it bread and water. Fannys plan is to open a window and turn the lights off when she leaves. 🙄

She just keeps on working while the bird lands on furniture, the nativity and the Christmas tree. She fades to black without the issue being resolved.

No renovation, no updates, but I did spy a Christmas tree in the courtyard. Excuse me, I now need to go and try to dislodge my eyes, they’ve become stuck in the eyeroll position.

Happy New Year - ya filthy animals!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
1672270456585-7e7ba26e-3186-4519-b5d8-24c943e40648.jpeg

For all you dog lovers amongst the 15 Haters, Trolls, Hags etc.

My Brother has been up visiting, so I went through a whole lot of old photos so I could give him some. I found this photo of our childhood dog Danny. He was a pure breed 'long haired miniature dachshund' but never shown, was just a well loved family pet. Long gone but not forgotten.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Midnightcowboy

Dear Lord, pass me the sick bucket..

Dear Brenda's latest offerings....

'As we near the end of 2022, & take a glance back at what has been achieved with The Christmas Diaries, Advent series & The Chateau Diaries channel itself since it started in Autumn 2018, the growth is amazing.
With over 213k subscribers, 71 million views on the You Tube channel, charitable donations, providing employment & of course restoring the Chateau & Grounds,
This year's Advent series, has been the best yet, in terms of views, with almost 2.5million under its belt!
The growth is due to a number of factors, there is no denying Stephanie's determination to produce her vlogs every week regardless of any mishaps is a key point. The content is varied & interesting & of course the steady flow of volunteers & family members who contribute to daily life putting their twist to the script. Not forgetting our joy at seeing old faces returning for flying visits..it all adds to the charm & attraction.
Mummy's straight forward approach, frugal & sensible at all times...Stephanie's eccentricity....which brings out the part of us that has secretly wished we hadn't always made the "easy" choice...Tatinette, this petite character with so much love & encouragement to give, an Aunt & God Mother who has influenced Stephanie through out her life...introducing her to frivolous beauty, nurturing a love of all things nice...especially Christmas....Scotman/Gerald....Stephanie's brother in every way, whilst not a blood relative, he has taken the role of custodian which was placed on him as a teenager when he used to look after the baby Stephanie, A bond was created in those very early days.....that will never be broken!!. Always there....always on the sidelines if he is needed,for friendly advice, a reality check....or a cuddle when the day has been tough!.....Derek Jarvis will be very proud of how he has looked after the apple of his eye in his absence, the two college friends, Michael & Nic who supported her dream of living in a castle...they supported her when things weren't so promising...now she has the opportunity to return that loyalty by improving the chateau & fulfilling those dreams to reality. Amaury the supportive cousin who will tackle anything & protect her at all costs. Philip, the softly spoken volunteer, who has ended up being so much more...her support, her encouragement, her constant....her rock...& very clearly the love of her life.
Of course we also have the staff..Kirsty & her team in the garden, Natalia & the B& B team, Nick the groundsman etc....all contributing to the success.
Of course you, the followers & patrons play the biggest role. Without your continued support, there would be no Chateau Diaries. Your ongoing interest & viewing of Stephanie's vlogs is a tremendous bonus to her channel, she is very aware of this, & is eternally grateful for your support.
The new has lots to offer, Amaury will be undertaking the structural work....phase 1 of the heating installation will begin, the Chapel Restoration stage 1 will commence, the garden plans will evolve & in between rooms & areas will be tweaked.....so much to keep us occupied & interested.
Some day in the very distant future, when we are sitting in our rocking chairs on the porch, we can reminisce how we contributed to the restoration of a 16th century chateau in France, called, Chateau de Lalande, that will be enjoyed by many more generations because of our help!!!!!
Team work makes dreams work.......well done everyone xx'

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Karma baby!

VIP Member
3 Patreon posts in one week… i guess I have received my $7’s worth 😂
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
I can’t wait to share all of the upcoming adventures with you, all my love,
Stephanie x

PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀

CDF1AEEB-6C62-473E-BF15-D8562ADB50F6.jpeg

CBE8F73F-9B36-4B8D-B001-4DDA24E3D010.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
They had 20 people for Christmas lunch.
Every one of them, except for Dan, stayed at least two nights.
With Phyllis' family there, the gay sycophants and their pugs can't sleep over on New Year's Eve.

Excluding the condemned rooms, the co-owners' and mummy's apartments, the whole farmhouse can sleep 19. They could have easily spared a bed for Alexander. I'm guessing the Janssens are staying at Nick and Marie's apartment.

Red numbers indicate the number of occupants.
View attachment 1839616
View attachment 1839617
View attachment 1839623
View attachment 1839619
Stephanie Jarvis is feverishly working on a strategy that will be as profitable as possible, weighing the different grifting options. Until she decides how to move forward with this the plan is to downplay the dangers and act as normal as possible to make it look like everything is "under control". She has been warned of the dangers of not just a collapse of the building but also a collapse in trust amongst her patrons, as she has already publicly revealed the seriousness of the structural problems. However she actually seems to believe that by acting cheerful she can avert all calamities. Some of her closest family members feel that this proves she has lost her mind completely.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Potty having a mini stroke trying to say the name of the wine

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.19.15.png

Ahhhhchitecture

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.20.04.png

Some are carolling, Nutty seems to be feeling the hand of God himself reaching down.. and doing something

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.22.18.png

@Stroppy Just for you

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.22.40.png

Ricardo and Stuart doing whatever it is they're doing

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.23.56.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.24.06.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.24.16.png

The asses collide

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.24.29.png

Peregrine throughout the history: (Shut up! I'm in love with this pigeon!)

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.21.07.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.21.24.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.23.36.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.23.02.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.25.23.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 16.25.42.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Since it is the last day of the year... and everybody is so fond of PhiPhimodo. I thought, I'd share this one again. 🥂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Once again I had a lot of fun collecting the hints Stephanie Jarvis left publicly that reveal her most recent lies about having only just discovered the structural disasters in her not so grand salon. Over a year ago, in a flog called 'Rebuilding the chateau?' she and her amateur builder cuz Armoir are discussing the sagging of the beams, exposing them and get the opinion of a structural engineer before putting anything back in. This proves that she has known all along there would be an issue serious enough to bring in an expert with more special knowledge that Armoir couldn't provide. It then took her a whole year to change the narrative towards trusting her cousin to do the work (read: keep the money in the family).

beams 1.png

beams 2.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

KittCatt!

@Midnightcowboy said: Brenda's latest offerings.

Brenda the self appointed spokesperson (& gift giver) for chateau YT channels is not a good representative for business. Every business would like to know why they are not growing or why they lose customers. They don't need someone like Brenda to sugar coat their lies & mistakes.

Brenda says 'The growth of CD is amazing'

The channel has not grown in views for 2 & half years, it has stayed at 80,000 - 100,000+ views per week for new videos. CD used to be far ahead of other chateau channels some of them have not only caught up, they have passed CD's weekly view numbers & her subs too.

Brenda says 'This year's Advent series, has been the best yet'

I didn't watch it but some viewers have said the opposite. A good business person knows that the customers views & opinion is always right because the main aim is to provide what they want. Ytubers with 10+ years experience stll listen to viewers & ask what they want to see.

Brenda says 'Stephanie's determination to produce her vlogs every week. The content is varied & interesting'

Quality not quantity. SJ produces vlogs (& vlogmas) because of greed not because she has content. Most of her vlogs are repeated content. She doesn't need to create vlogs (or vlogmas) if she has no content.

Brenda says 'Mummy's straight forward approach, frugal & sensible at all times.

I like her mum she's a grumpy old woman & the only one who doesn't pretend to have love, life & laughter all the time but she is not sensible at all times. She is one of SJ's enablers.

Brenda says 'Michael & Nic who supported her dream of living in a castle'

What are their financial contributions? They are grifters too who depend on other people to pay for a building they can't afford.

Brenda says 'Philip, the volunteer, who has ended up being so much more'

That sums up the stalker, employer/ employee, Dutch BF story. What is he doing for himself? What has he achieved in 2 years, plates, cutlery, travel? He needs to study architecture or acting if that is what he wants to do, so he won't regret these wasted years later. There are online courses.

Brenda says 'The steady flow of volunteers, seeing old faces returning for flying visits'

SJ doesn't need supporting acts. She has the personality to carry the vlogs on her own like she did before & like so many other vloggers do but I think it is too late for her because she has depended too much on other personalities for her vlogs which some viewers might now be used to & she no longer has the same reputation she had when she started.

Brenda says 'Of course we also have the staff'

The 'staff' are mainly temporary or part-time workers apart from Amaury, Philip & Nati. The 'staff' only work (& get paid) when they are needed or when the cameras are on. They are not paid monthly like SJ & Brenda want people to believe.

Brenda says 'We also have the staff contributing to the success'

What success? The success of sagging beams (which has been a problem for years not months)? The success of travelling & buying expensive items while others are working to pay for her home? SJ is only successful with asking people to fund her lifestyle & she is successful with that because her patrons have allowed her to continue lying & deceiving them.

Brenda says 'Amaury will be undertaking the structural work'

Amaury is the only full time & permanent worker in charge of restoration, he is not a professional building contractor. This is the fault of patrons, they should be demanding a professional contractor or company instead of accepting her deceit & lies.

Brenda says 'Team work makes dreams work'

What team work? Only when the cameras are on. SJ travels most of the time. The place is empty most of the time, it is like a film set, they all arrive to film for the vlogs & parties & disappear leaving Nati & Amaury to take care of the place & animals. Proof of this has been revealed by guests who were left alone when visiting.

Brenda may think she is helping but she only makes them more arrogant this is why they would keep repeating & making the same mistakes. Brenda was the one who influenced the gifts & begging. She sent big boxes of gifts to SJ & MPK & made a fan club for them because they lived in a chateau. Since then a cadeaux channel has been created & lots of e-begging chateau channels.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Jules100

VIP Member
Well there's another content filled vlog, get Annalise in, bring the kids, pretend to like them an hey presto, cheesy cringeworthy puke... to be honest I am getting a little fed up of these 2 boys being presented to us for cuteness content, even Annalise IG page is filled with professional photos of them, in leather jackets and peaky blinder flat caps (obviously not in the same photo shoot) yes they are lovely pics but do I really want to see them, moreso read the coments of how cute they are and how much they or one of them looks like Dan... It's her post why do people have to introduce her ex into the mix? If you love your kids, tell them every day, don't make public statements... sorry rant over.. xx
I don’t like other people’s kids, so when kid1 & kid2 make an appearance, I don’t care. I sit silently drinking my Miller Lite, judging their parenting choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Madame No

VIP Member
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go.

Firstly, the whole thing was a hodge podge of old footage to include Potty bloopers, singing, getting a free box of wine in Bordeaux, kitchen sit arounds, and Ricardo grinding on Stewie during a dance off. Oh and there was also footage of them finishing decorating Gerry’s room after he arrived. 🙄

This was all inter cut with Fanny sitting in the winter salon editing while PhiPhi cooked “tackos” for his parents for dinner. Remember how she said they weren’t filming or editing so they could spend time with his family. Yeah right. He ends up bringing her a “tacko” to eat in there while she was editing.

The most ridiculous aspect of the video is that her mother comes in and informs her she has been sitting in the room the whole time with a pigeon. I shit you not. The idiot doesn’t even notice there is a wild bird in the room. Of course she names him Perigrin or some such shit. She sits there editing while Mummy brings it bread and water. Fannys plan is to open a window and turn the lights off when she leaves. 🙄

She just keeps on working while the bird lands on furniture, the nativity and the Christmas tree. She fades to black without the issue being resolved.

No renovation, no updates, but I did spy a Christmas tree in the courtyard. Excuse me, I now need to go and try to dislodge my eyes, they’ve become stuck in the eyeroll position.

Happy New Year - ya filthy animals!
That's about as close as you're going to get to a partridge in a pear tree. 🍐 🌲 🐦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I shan’t grieve the old homophobic closeted queen who covered up sexual abuse by priests. May they burn his Gucci shoes and sprinkle the ashes in the toilets of St. Peter’s.

View attachment 1842565
I’ve always been rather taken aback at the “shock” and “surprise” when the catholic church’s abuse history was made globally public. I’m not catholic though I’ve dated some who were. It was always local knowledge which priests to avoid and which laymen were enablers here. Being that Louisiana is rife with catholic clergy you can’t throw, well, anything without hitting a church, orphanage, convent or retreat house. It was general knowledge that it was a problem that kept getting swept under the rug. As for public perception I can’t tell you how many borscht belt comics I’ve heard tell jokes about priests and altar boys. Entire comedy routines were built around clergy abuse and the church’s response. Yet the world recoiled in horrified shock as if the church would never condone such an action. For pity’s sake, they’ve been sending children and wives back directly into the hands of abusers for centuries. And allowing a diocese to file bankruptcy protection for it’s assets instead of appropriately compensating its victims isn’t just shameful, it’s criminal in my opinion. Personally I think any and all enablers who assisted in the abuse and/or resulting coverup should find themselves permanently imprisoned. Or facing capital punishment. And there is no mea culpa that can void the sins committed against children, period! No discussion, no debate and definitely no forgiveness. There is no good deed that can negate these events. Apologies for the rant. I’ll step down off my high horse now…

• Heart
  • Sad

Yebo

VIP Member
That's quite a theory - heaven hopes that the uk tax man cares and can act.

I presume its a lot more messy than we think

1) Overseas accounts are hard to trace- they are harder and harder to set up now as the tax man ha cottoned on- I think Switzerland (par example)( won't let you open accounts now unless you are a national. If thats the case - I guess it maybe a longer standing account dating back to the first nannys scam days.

Since this is France based, surely it becomes a complex legal french/ english juridiction case? ( i'm non legal so please correct me!)- the patreon has Uk nanny's scammed as well as those in USA, EU and further afield. but the Chateau is in France but the nanny scam that started it all is in the UK. Mummy and Percy are SA citizens, Phyllis is a Dutch citizen, Tante, Oncle, Amuary and Strep are joint French, UK. and Natzi is i presume joint french and Argentina?

2) If thats the case - then it is not just Fanny who needs to sink - Amuary,Natzi, Tante and Oncle, Scottman, Mummy, Percy, Phyllis and his family ( if they are behind the accounting) and who else who benefited from the scam and maybe had some knowledge like Kirsty, Pavlina the non refugees and Maria may have some backhand coming their way too

3) How does the mare fit in? Did he receive a cut to cooperate and not sell her out? He visited that dump more than twice over the last 12 months plus times when I'm sure she didn't film. He must have an idea of wat a state the place is in - yet she is talking about the cash from patron and youtube - even to a outsider to the world that shat must stink of lies and scams!
It's all covered. I will be assisted by a tax lawyer who works in the city of London. He is a partner in a big international firm of lawyers. We have worked on international cases before.
He's a friend of mine. I supported him and his family when he was studying, paid for the catering at his wedding so we go back a long time.
Don't over complicate things. The huge mistake here was the fraud against the patrons and the association. It's under control. Doesn't matter what anyone's nationality is. I'll be listening to the experts.
I have previously been involved in a case where I called in Interpol. Their reach and power was awesome. In that matter they had arrested the person within 3 hours.
We can but try and put an end to this criminality. I thought that was the point of this blog.

• Heart
  • Wow

Jules100

VIP Member
I’m behind on page 49 of last thread…
Butter bitches, pre & post menopausal hags & trolls, I’m in Key West! At 5:00pm est, I’m going to be on Duval Street at the Coach Outlet store, if anyone wants a giant Fortnum & Mason left over Christmas gift bag, sincere hug or high five.❤

A beautiful rainbow whilst going over a bridge in Marathon on the drive down here this morning.
E3200BCE-5B5A-4FF4-A2A9-DC4B225F9A28.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha