Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kickintheass

VIP Member
I've just nodded off watching a YouTube recommendation "Selling up and buying a chateau". They, an Aussi guy and a Berlin girl are in France and travelling as they chateau hunt with a 1-2 million budget (depending on renovations required). She has operated spas before and thinks this will be part of the new place. They are going to visit a Chatelaine YouTuber- no name yet. Should we take bets?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Wherever they are, it's so cluttered and tacky looking.
Excellent observation. They are at Tess Hoffman's house, Chateau de Rochefolle, and as we by now all know Tacky is her middle name.

Where does Dana get her money from? I don't see where she works for wages or a salary? She seems to be one of the ultimate moochers in the chateauverse as she doesn't have a chateau of her own but hops around from one to the other on a regular basis. Have we ever seen where she lives? Her failed cooking episodes are done at the HMN? Why? Doesn't she have a kitchen?
Dana has a job at the Pôle emploi in Argenton-sur-Creuse as a consultant to help people find new jobs. No, she does not have a chateau of her own and lives in a rather ordinary house in La Chatre. She has a tiny kitchen there, probably not very convenient for filming.

Karma baby!

VIP Member
The Dan and Amaury no shave November challenge - do we have any receipts where that money went too? I smell rats...Maybe that help fund the ruins 2:0
Movember fundraising is done directly on the charity’s website… no one gets a dime except the charity.

• Heart
I just want to know where all these (18?) people slept given half the shittoo is condemned and about to collapsed.
- Fanny, Snorty
- Anmuary & Natti
- Natti's relatives (3?)
- Potty, Ruth
- Mummy & Percy
- Chantal, Steve
- Stuart
- Pavlina
- Snorty's parents & brother (3)
They had 20 people for Christmas lunch.
Every one of them, except for Dan, stayed at least two nights.
With Phyllis' family there, the gay sycophants and their pugs can't sleep over on New Year's Eve.

Excluding the condemned rooms, the co-owners' and mummy's apartments, the whole farmhouse can sleep 19. They could have easily spared a bed for Alexander. I'm guessing the Janssens are staying at Nick and Marie's apartment.

Red numbers indicate the number of occupants.
Lalande Ground Floor.png

Lalande Second Floor East Wing.png

Lalande Second Floor West Wing.png

Lalande Attics East Wing.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loire Valley

In Marie Antoinette, they have used the outside of The beau chateau YouTube.
01050A5C-9240-4686-916D-070363099ADE.jpeg
7F6B130A-F2B4-42A4-A224-7F26C1BE26E0.jpeg

Last edited:

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
eww look at the skin on Fanny's arm up close in the one with Potts dressed as an Arabian shite. They really are a bunch of preening imbeciles aren't they, such vanity. Why is Fanny dressed in jodhpurs and a hacking jacket? I guarantee she can't ride- Phillip or a horse.
I see Oliver Strong gave £150 to Marina Kim's crowdfunding for her passport application as she wanted to remain in the UK. Over £700 was raised; then her company paid for the application anyway, but she kept the donations for the next time she might have to do it. She doesn't appear to be short of money either. Birds of a feather...These scoundrels really beggar belief.

• Angry
  • Heart
Caroline Gooder sounds like Rainman. I wonder if she's somewhat mildly or severely autistic (not making fun of autism).
With her way of writing and knack for everything CD, there's no way Caroline is Nautti.
Even at her worst (grammar and spelling-wise), she sounds more like Phyllis (definitely making fun of Phyllis). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I'm surmising but Fanny and her cohorts have had 3 years to cook the books. Percy is smart, Mummy is smart and I'm betting they have covered their backs but who knows it is easy to get sloppy or just be arrogant. Look at the gift grab she hasn't posted any charities benefitting for 6 months which is so sloppy, if you are doing something purportedly for charity you need to be beyond reproach. The changing of the wording for patrons is also very dodgy. Do we know if she has filed any accounts yet as this is in the public domain and you legally have to file and on time.

Karma baby!

VIP Member
She claims the sweater is based on daddy-o’s paintings.
I beg to differ… I see no tits or balls out! It’s nothing like Derek’s “art”

935259FF-FE36-4A70-ADA3-F8DA3077EAFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

john eccles

I totally loved ETTCDIY when it first started. Two observations I made then, are still with me. Firstly, the lady Fiona who was restoring the chateau on her own, what a worker, didn't hear "poor me" once. Secondly, Fanny, I couldn't believe how many times she continued to flash her bits and not to mention her openly flirting with Dick Strawbridge. What a trollop.

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I thought it was very telling that Fanny in her appreciation speech to her patreons spelled Stuart's name as Stewart. One of the signs of disrespect is not getting someone's name right especially after all the time she has been spent at the HMN. Once again, it shows Fanny's self centeredness.
That’s so true! My partner had a friend who was in a relationship with a guy named “Chris.” Whenever we would get together with them, “Chris” never could remember my name. It got to be a running joke between me and my partner. No matter how often we got together, “Chris” always had to be reminded who I was. I think he had a severe case of jealousy or something (I have no idea). So rude of Fanny to do that.

• Haha
  • Heart
If Fanny is down to one vlog per week, not counting the Gift Grab, it should be of much better quality than what she's been putting out. I would hope she would do more planning and focus on one project. I don't need to see who is at the HMN every week or watch the chickens pecking in the garden. I want to see renovation and projects that improve the state of the chateau or castle or whatever it's called. I certainly don't want to see anymore shopping unless it's for something that needs to be purchased to finish a project. No more dishes or old lady negligees!
Pretty sure that's bound to change again. That's her routine around this time of year, right? If you check out her January and early February 2022 vlogs, she released one each week. After Valentine's Day, she was back to two or three videos per week. She likes to showcase her travels on her vlogs like every social climber which her die-hard fans love--part of vicariously living their frustrated fairytale life through her. It's sickening! :sick:

cd729.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Yebo

VIP Member
You have my blessing. I do expect people here to be a little skeptical though. We have been promised action before without deliverance and yes, you can blame me for that too. I have often been convinced I finally had enough to make her accountable but up until now it always backfired.

No, it's not safe, not by a long shot. She knows this and has known it for many years. Instead of fixing the leaks upstairs, she wallpapered the tiny loo in the corner underneath. Those walls are soaking wet. Go figure.
I can only use my knowledge, connections and tattle as a resource and try. But this is now my territory and I'm pretty confident. Let's see. At least we try a and end the criminalinality.

• Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I watched the gift grab. I don’t know why. Fanny said she was full of the Christmas spirit and mummy grabbed at her tummy and said “yes you can see”. Fannys poor face just fell and you could tell she was both pissed off and hurt. I have to admit I felt for her a lil bit in that moment. It’s probably one of the most hateful and damaging things you can do to someone, let alone in front of the world.
Yes I think Fanny is like she is, because Mummy is a bitch, and Daddy over indulged her because of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
She has forgotten to sound her t’s in tonight’s ‘show’ revealing her true roots.Rough.
Those gate pillars are utterly ridiculous. Completely out of scale for the humble building. I am amazed they passed planning. They did make sure to emphasise that this project was where patron money is being spent!!
Perhaps the Tesla has gone back. Maybe they had to queue for hours over Christmas to charge the battery in it!
To quote Anna Fleurie: "Today is a very exci'ing day. We have been wai'ing for this moment...the last three years since we bough' the chateau."
For a moment she sounded like No Life Ryan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow