Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Happy New Year all from Sydney, all you Haters Hags, and Trolls!!

I have cuddled my Grandson 👶, burped him and been sick on! No nappy changes yet!

Also went and watched the Fireworks off the Harbour Bridge 🌉 🎆🎆 for NYE I have a nice photo but Tattle won't let me share it :( I think it's too large and I'm not sure how to reduce it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
3 Patreon posts in one week… i guess I have received my $7’s worth 😂
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
I can’t wait to share all of the upcoming adventures with you, all my love,
Stephanie x

PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀

View attachment 1844429
View attachment 1844430
Trashy cow couldn’t put sheets over the furniture just in case?!? Diarrhea on velvet…there’s a metaphor in their somewhere!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
People who are late all the time are rude humans. If you KNOW you are late all the time then it’s on purpose.
Quite often, people are deliberately late to give the impression that they are more powerful or important, a higher status than the people who have to wait for them. It's exactly what the entitled madam would do, just as she is always the last to arrive for dinner or at a party. She has to make a grand entrance. Then, everyone has to focus on her. She is greedy for attention and adulation. She also likes people to think she's so busy working that she can't get anywhere on time. As you say it's so rude, and arriving in the middle of the night when she is a guest in someone else's home and getting up late for breakfast is unforgivable.

She always looks so dated. I suppose her heyday was in the 80s and 90s, she's stuck there. I'm sure the grannies just love it!
They both look totally ridiculous. His stupid childish chubby cheeked grin is slappable, and she has her Dolly Parton (but less pretty) look. It's like a cartoon!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
It's all covered. I will be assisted by a tax lawyer who works in the city of London. He is a partner in a big international firm of lawyers. We have worked on international cases before.
He's a friend of mine. I supported him and his family when he was studying, paid for the catering at his wedding so we go back a long time.
Don't over complicate things. The huge mistake here was the fraud against the patrons and the association. It's under control. Doesn't matter what anyone's nationality is. I'll be listening to the experts.
I have previously been involved in a case where I called in Interpol. Their reach and power was awesome. In that matter they had arrested the person within 3 hours.
We can but try and put an end to this criminality. I thought that was the point of this blog.
You have my blessing. I do expect people here to be a little skeptical though. We have been promised action before without deliverance and yes, you can blame me for that too. I have often been convinced I finally had enough to make her accountable but up until now it always backfired.

IS the winter salon structurally safe then? Lots of water running must make the place very damp and mouldy and mess with the old wooden beams that we know aren't stable in the non so grand salon too. Mold plus water and old wood is not a good mix
No, it's not safe, not by a long shot. She knows this and has known it for many years. Instead of fixing the leaks upstairs, she wallpapered the tiny loo in the corner underneath. Those walls are soaking wet. Go figure.

• Wow
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
Its gone midnight ..... Happy New Year all you Hell Hounds of Tattle.

I hope 2023 is a great year for you all and ......... we get to see the accounts ! :love: 🤷‍♀️:love:

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
It's a close call - Tatty's mum vs. Camilla's sister!!!
That's actually not Camilla's sister but Marina Kim, the friend of Stephanie Jarvis that she gave the charity money from the gift grab to without an actual charity being there. She is also the girl that stalked that British politician up to the point that she was almost deported back to her home country. We talked about her many threads ago. She's a real piece of work. I must admit Ollie has guts to show her to the public again, but indeed he did her no favor the way she was portrayed...
this-blonde-hair-is-not-natural-marissa-rachel.gif

pearl-liaison.gif

1672484275224.png

1672484489189.png
1672484458211.png
1672484566158.png
1672484472236.png

1672484603225.png
1672484329291.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Another way she maybe able to get money out the account "legally" is in goods. She purchases goods from the patron account - i.e. we need more desk - how about this one its only a rare and expensive X table - Buys it and stores it in London or in France then sells it on and a marked up priceto some other dumb bugger and puts the money in a second account that isn't linked to the chateau -She buys a tonnes of expensive crap we never see again right! Could be the way she gets a little out - may explain the spending sprees @Clara Burnett What does she do with all the stuff she buys! It can't all be in Narnia and London!
This is actually what the idea for Philip Janssen's shop is based upon. As I noticed during the patron days, the actual shop in FRK's former flower studio is simply a store front. The real deals are done online, but Philip Janssen is not a particularly quick learner and needs more time to understand what it takes to not spend but make money. This is why things haven't taken off as well as planned yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
@Clara Burnett - I immediately thought of you when Fanny recently stated she hated clocks due to the ticking sound- and you've used the term, "Tick Tock" since pretty much the inception of the CLL forum on Tattle! 😂 You've rattled the cage! Happy New Year, and thank you to our favourite insider!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to @Heathcliffe for finally achieving VIP! 🍾🍾🍾 (We know, you were born a VIP, but congrats nonetheless as you're one of the 15 OGs! If there was a record for "longest time it took a Tattler to officially achieve VIP status," you ARE the WINNER!) And no, @Jeeves is not going to run away with you- ever! 😂
I am extremely sorry to have to mention this here, but I am just as pretty as Jeeves, if not prettier, and Heathcliffe never even looked at me!Pfffft! Instead he flirted with The Fishy One instead (I wonder where's the Mermaid gone? Maybe Heathcliffe keeps her in a dungeon somewhere?)
Anyway, couldn't care less if he's FINALLY become a VIP! :devilish:*stomps off in a temper*
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you filthy animals and menopausal trolls, and of course especially to the pretty Tattlerettes!
May life treat you with respect, and may love and peace always reside in your house!🥰
And a special one for @T Rex, may your little arms always be long enough to hug everyone that comes near you and is huggable!😘🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Sounds as though she was a little concerned that Potty and IJ/PA were having a little meeting without her and had to hotfoot it to Isabelle's apartment to see what was going on without her.
I imagine behind the scenes lots of infighting has started. Fanny will be saying if I pay for this for patron you need to match it or recompense me down the line to the other owners. If Larkin wants to sell out she is probably trying to give him as little as possible. The friendships will all break eventually thanks to this fools folly. She has been happy to take from them all these years but I doubt she is very giving now she has hit the grifting jackpot. If Michael is serious with Ruth why would she want to keep coming to an uncomfortable apartment and watch her man bow and fawn to an ageing pretend princess? Fanny will push everyone away eventually she is lazy, spoilt and wants everything her way

• Heart
  • Sad

Jules100

VIP Member
Dan has gone three weeks without a video. What is he doing for income? Does he have enough French to get or keep an actual job? Or is he now a kept man?
Philip told me Dan’s chateau ruins have completely collapsed. 🏚💩

• Haha
  • Wow

Espresso

I'm currently watching the episode of Chateau DIY which heavily focuses on the renovation of the winter salon toilet (that has a nice ring to it). As the voiceover lady says "Stephanie adds some finishing touches", we see F4F adding a roll of toilet paper to the holder...I'm sitting here crying with laughter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
@Yebo, I think it might be a “Gooder” idea to have your group speak to Tess. To me, she doesn’t really seem like a true friend to Stephanie and probably has a lot of tea to spill to the right person. Tess and Steph seem to have a weird & twisted past that definitely leads me to think she has a bit of an agenda. Shared boyfriends over the years and jealousy over Stephanie’s newer YouTube “fame” and notoriety don’t sound like the basis of a rock solid bff relationship. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow

T Rex

VIP Member
oh my...Fannies boxingdayvlog....

mummy isnt too pleased to see Fanny entering her appartement...while they discuss Fannies madness with Potty.... discussing mummy always wanted to travel with a donkey?? who is the donkey??

she is bringing snort a breakfast with leftovers from the night before??? :sick: oh my goodness...left over parsnips on an empty stomage...

her timeline is mixed up again...going with the fairylights in the courtyard...will there be a super trouperspotlight on Fannies shoutout window?? i guess she needs it....

i dont know if its only me...but those two puffs with their puggs really annoy me..:eek: what a bunch of twats..fits parfeectly at lalande..

Fanny is displaying some death plants...i thought for what....and yes the rabbit got out of the hat...a sponsored video...:rolleyes: i guess Madame has never enough...what a greedy bitch...i hope those pugs pissed and shit on all her rugs...in all her fake salons...btw its nice to have an app to remember when was the last time her punami has had some attention...talking about a dead plant....or is it a cactus..? maybe a flesh eating plant??

wasnt boxingday...pizzas in the old breadoven?? now its bbq?? that meat...and Danas, i touch my nose and wrap some burgers...i find that woman most unhygienic....i dont know why...just a feeling..

Fanny doesnt know how a parsnip looks like when in the ground?? didnt they all went for a parsnipharvest at mr beans Chateau??:rolleyes: i guess Fannie mind really is affected with all that booze...she doesnt see the difference between a turnip and a parsnip..omg..looks like parsnips are the boxingdaybbq...just like the courgettes were in summer...

the bbq...burned parsnips and burned bread...and the meat out of the oven?? i bet they all were fueled up by the time the bbq was ready...it was all so paarfect...yeah right..
It was certainly an odd vlog, and the timeline was all over the place. Fanny awoke at 11AM to scrounge up leftovers to make sandwiches for Snorts and she, and head back to bed (did they actually eat those sandwiches in the bed?!? Who does that?), but made a detour when she discovered someone had actually made a trip to the boulangerie to buy fresh bread (porky mitts immediately opened the bag, and seemed disappointed that it was only full of sliced bread and not croissants or pain au chocolat), and immediately bounded up to Mummy's bedsit when she heard Potts was having tea with Percy and IJ. It was a akin to a child barging in to a conversation with the adults- Fanny, disheveled, in her pyjamas, while the others were properly dressed, and appeared to have been up for a while. Mummy finally opened her gift from 3 years ago- a nightgown, the donkey book, a candle, and a Caudalie body cream sample (which was probably a regift from Fanny.) It was really random and odd. Later in the kitchen, everyone (except Fanny and BJJ) is preparing food. Dana made certain to let Fanny know she was wearing a "proper" jumper (it was short-sleeved and a bit small), and that it is Ralph Lauren. Has the Chateau turned into a label war with clothing? I will give Potts credit- he certainly did try, and that is what mattered. I am glad you mentioned the visit to Marc & Amy's @Le Comte de Monte Cristo- I had forgotten- yes, Fanny DID harvest them there for their dinner, so why is she playing dumb? When all of the food was put out on the sideboard, Stuart's pulled pork finally appeared with the explanation that it was not needed for Christmas dinner- she tried to be a good sport about it, but she had put a lot of work into it.

Snorts' parents were never shown, but their dog, Spud, was ridiculously adorable and got on quite well with Molly. Good for Molly to have a playmate!

I suspect the Gucci blanket Mummy was draped in during Cadeaux was a gift from Andrew and Ricardo. Fanny probably received something as extravagant as well, as it was mentioned one of the pups peed on her cashmere while she was holding it. SMH- someone get them all the memo that puppies have tiny bladders and need to be let outside constantly- it's also about proper training.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Here's to two and a half years of successfully grifting and exploiting more than 4000 grannies and gays!

She has exacted over a million dollars of Patreon money so she can "renovate" her crumbling farmhouse, but barely any work done.
What did she do in 2022? A bedroom, a small entrance hall, a pantry, a toilet, the (unfinished) garden? She traveled and shopped more than she ever renovated this year. Stringing projects is her impish ploy of milking her patrons to no end. But, at this point, it is nearly impossible to believe that ALL Patreon money goes into renovations.

Will her patrons finally see the accounts this coming year or will she find more excuses and make her accountants look bad again (e.g. they're late, they didn't show up, they're stupid, etc.)? Or are they helping this crook cook the books?

Oh, Stephanie Jarvis, you're not the princess in your fairytale, you're the wicked hag.

cd724.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30