The Chateau Diaries #199 We 3 queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a 4th but he can't drive a car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure there’s not a man with an unzipped fly just off camera to the right of Fanny?

@KyBourbon you are going straight to H-E-double hockey sticks...

Express train...

Reactions: 23
The smell of food made me sick. I could smell who smoke 10 miles away. I could hardly eat, and if I did, I was sick like the exorcist for 9 months. I did crave nectarine and apple juice.

Reactions: 15
Thanks Clara for all your insights

Reactions: 18
The smell of food made me sick. I could smell who smoke 10 miles away. I could hardly eat, and if I did, I was sick like the exorcist for 9 months. I did crave nectarine and apple juice.
For me it was crunching through a glass full of ice......thankfully I still have all my own teeth

Well, really.
That's a no brainer.
Jared outstrips Philip in that department by a country mile.
Everyone outstrips Snorts by a country mile in every department. He is a waste of space

Reactions: 19
Just one little push!!!!?

Reactions: 7
That's interesting. The only thing I didn't like the taste and smell of was coffee. My son is not a big fan of coffee. However I couldn't get enough cheesy type things (I know, shouldn't eat cheese when pregnant, but the french were quite all encompassing in the jeune mamans diet), things like quiche Lorraine. My son loves cheese and he loves quiche Lorraine! My husband used to joke that the boulangere in a neighbouring village (best individual quiches ever) knew I was pregnant before anyone else!

I am enjoying reading about Tattler's pregnancy cravings.
And how it correlates to your children's food preferences, likes and dislikes.

I craved watercress, prawns and anything lemon flavoured, especially lemon vinaigrette. Watercress salad with lemon and prawns were a staple of my diet! I don't think this has any impacted on our children's likes/ dislikes though.

Reactions: 14
I didn't have cravings at all with any of my four. With my eldest though I did go off having milk in my coffee. Made me feel sick. I've drunk black coffee ever since. Strangely enough, I was allergic to cats until I had my first son. After that I could have cats as pets. Also I've never had hay-fever except when I was pregnant. Funny old things hormones!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
@
Uh oh! A handsome baker, non? (no offence intended, @C'est moi !)

Reactions: 9
Another big thank you to @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. Anyone else struggling to keep up. I seem not to be doing the things I should be doing to keep on top of what's going on here! Congratulations to @Toys in the attic and @Jeeves for the excellent thread title.

So what did we learn in the last thread...
- f4f's aka. New flues fanny is a crap actress! Feigning horror and sadness at the collapsing castle. Tattle bitches, this is our "I told you so, but would you listen..." moment.
- Christmas at the castle is a half arsed and disjointed affair. With lots of random bit parters arriving and leaving with little or no fanfare.
- Michael Peth may, or may not return for a celebration of Christmas past and good times. Unlikely I think.
- Fanny is getting some again now that Potty is 'in da house".
- A couple of disruptions in the last thread from a possible flying monkey who would like to control the narrative and solely bitch about f4f's. And a mid year child who appears to be easily offended!
- Will mummy and Percy arrive in time for Christmas? And how will they take the castle changing into a kibbutz for lost and clueless gays. A real pair of white supremacist homophobes if ever I saw one!

But most importantly tattlers, bitches, trolls, haters and queens the love and concern that we show to each other

Tattle on

@

Uh oh! A handsome baker, non? (no offence intended, @C'est moi !)
Absolutey none taken. SHE was a bakeress! My husband maintains the baby was the posties. The postie was a women France is a very liberal country in employment equality

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.