Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Every piece has fallen in it's place now.

I had wondered why Jarvis choose the Marquis salon for an update while the peacock room was in far worse state.

Why Annmarie joined in august of 2021, stripped out the grand salon and worked on the Marquis salon paneling for 6 months!

So they very well knew about the structural problems and had to make sure that no one would enter the grand salon in case the ceiling would come down. While they couldn't do shit in these rooms because of the structural problem they moved ahead and did the marquis salon and daddy's toilet. Same for the jardin d'Anglais.
They needed these two -not so costly projects to film while the 50K a month (youtube and patreon) would come in.
Her minions are putting a lot of effort in to play as many flogs as they can. Her view count is going up.

In january Miss Jarvis will have a good laugh not only her patreon went up, her views as well.
Will it be 100K for the month of December she is cashing in?
Bingo!!! Fanny has known about these problems for years and it's all been smoke and mirrors to divert attention and wait until she had the funds and could maximize her begging during Advent.
  • Paneling for the Grand Salon - she's known long before purchasing the paneling there were structural issues. The paneling was just a pretense for 'uncovering' the problem. What a coincidence that the problem 'suddenly' appeared just as the first panel was to be installed. Fanny used the installation of the paneling as an excuse the strip the room and bein to address the problem.
  • Attic - they haven't been up in the attic since they cleaned out part of it last Christmas. It's been at least 18 months, if not longer, since Ian was doing any work up there. Fanny knows the attic structure is comprised and can't bear any weight without risking Narnia crashing through the ceiling.
  • Facade - the architect was supposed to submit for approval in February - nothing - crickets. Can't justify reworking the facade if the building is falling down
  • Lake Restoration - suddenly more survey's were required - again another delay tactic, and Fanny removes a few trees and pretend something will be happening
  • Blue Bedroom - the wallpaper was never finished because Fanny knew the wall wasn't structurally sound. Fanny put a sheet up on the wall when Sillymar first arrived to cover the damn crack and hide that the wall wasn't attached to the floor
  • Marquis Suite - took forward and adding the complicated trim was yet another cleverly concealed delay tactic
  • Chapel - why did the chapel restorer appear with scaffolding 18 (or more months ago) and then disappear. He told Fanny about the problems & additional cost and the pretense of his illness was just a delay tactic.
  • Too rural to get workers - that's BS - Fanny doesn't seem to have any problems getting qualified Notre Dame chapel restoration people to come from Paris to assess the chapel. Or to get 3 fireplaces installed. Or to get lake survey's. Or to get the heating system updated.
So, what does Cuz spend his time doing now? Long winter break with Nutti.

PS. - Cuz can't do all that work himself. He's a finishing carpenter, not a builder. If the Marquis Suite is anything to go by, given his glacial pace, if Cuz does attempt to do the work himself, we'll all be dead by the time he completes it and Snorty will be collecting a pension.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Bingo!!! Fanny has known about these problems for years and it's all been smoke and mirrors to divert attention and wait until she had the funds and could maximize her begging during Advent.
  • Paneling for the Grand Salon - she's known long before purchasing the paneling there were structural issues. The paneling was just a pretense for 'uncovering' the problem. What a coincidence that the problem 'suddenly' appeared just as the first panel was to be installed. Fanny used the installation of the paneling as an excuse the strip the room and bein to address the problem.
  • Attic - they haven't been up in the attic since they cleaned out part of it last Christmas. It's been at least 18 months, if not longer, since Ian was doing any work up there. Fanny knows the attic structure is comprised and can't bear any weight without risking Narnia crashing through the ceiling.
  • Facade - the architect was supposed to submit for approval in February - nothing - crickets. Can't justify reworking the facade if the building is falling down
  • Lake Restoration - suddenly more survey's were required - again another delay tactic, and Fanny removes a few trees and pretend something will be happening
  • Blue Bedroom - the wallpaper was never finished because Fanny knew the wall wasn't structurally sound. Fanny put a sheet up on the wall when Sillymar first arrived to cover the damn crack and hide that the wall wasn't attached to the floor
  • Marquis Suite - took forward and adding the complicated trim was yet another cleverly concealed delay tactic
  • Chapel - why did the chapel restorer appear with scaffolding 18 (or more months ago) and then disappear. He told Fanny about the problems & additional cost and the pretense of his illness was just a delay tactic.
  • Too rural to get workers - that's BS - Fanny doesn't seem to have any problems getting qualified Notre Dame chapel restoration people to come from Paris to assess the chapel. Or to get 3 fireplaces installed. Or to get lake survey's. Or to get the heating system updated.
So, what does Cuz spend his time doing now? Long winter break with Nutti.

PS. - Cuz can't do all that work himself. He's a finishing carpenter, not a builder. If the Marquis Suite is anything to go by, given his glacial pace, if Cuz does attempt to do the work himself, we'll all be dead by the time he completes it and Snorty will be collecting a pension.
Right on!

Stephanie Jarvis thinks believes that her delaying tactics would ensure Patreon support for years and years to come. She has found a steady income and will keep stringing on the reno work across her crumbling castle so she could milk all her Patreon gangsta gays and grannies for as long as she can.

When was the last time she filmed or even mentioned her half-brother's (Gerry) or Nati's apartment? For a season those were quite a priority for her, but now she never talks about them, instead, she is pouring thousands and thousands of Euros into creating a pointless jardin à l'anglaise which is leading to the continued structural compromise of her desecrated chapel. Aside from refurbishing a money-making (Marquis') apartment, a small blue hall, and a toilet, she has featured no other major work in her vlogs except in that stinking garden.

The gay couple from Middlesborough who started work on their crumbling heap just last year has been vlogging about their almost finished third-floor apartment. Their sha-oh was in a more sorry state when they found it than when Stephanie and her exes bought theirs, yet they have done more impressive work in one year than Stephanie has in eighteen years!

For Stephanie, the delay is a ploy to make more money.

cd498.png
CD572.png

CD603.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
I had quite a eye opening when I went back to look at those messages. I was surprised as she is always so pleasant to me.
It seems to be a natural reaction for new members to be met with some skepticism at first. That’s probably how the introduce yourself behavior developed. I know I was met with a little bit for asking some really ridiculous/obvious questions. And now I often find myself having that same skeptical reaction sometimes, but I’ve learned to hold my tongue and let a new tattler either stand tall or hang themselves. To this day there are many I just scroll by but there are only two I’ve ignored. One still posts, the other has never returned under the name they were using at the time. Since it’s always possible they’ve returned under a new name I’ll forgo saying who they were. We also know that most everyone within the chateauverse we dissect read here, consequently we can expect there are several of them with profiles as well. While there are many on here I’ve become fond of inasmuch as one can be with total strangers on the internet, we truly know very little about each other. It would be easy to create a personality out of whole cloth, though it would be almost impossible to maintain well. For such a supposedly nasty, cruel and vicious bunch, I find most of us to be an excellent microcosm of humanity in the very best sense of the phrase. We have enormous commonalities and great empathy. We truly don’t like seeing people used, abused or hurt. Yes we are bitchy, gossipy, snarky and uncompromising. It is a gossip site after all. Most of all, this group reminds me of the neighborhood in which I grew up. We react to each individual differently but as a group we care and watch out for each other while giving newbies the side eye until they settle in. I think we’re a pretty good bunch. As you were, tattlers.💞

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Still way behind, page 14 of 20… just watched the bedroom tree decorating vlog.
Ok, Stephanie is allergic to dust. I think she has finally learned something from Philip. If you don’t like to deal with something, say you are allergic to it.

Stephanie’s favorite ornaments are the laminated paper reproductions of Andi’s Lalande sketches? Love her little plug to sell the downloads. Unless your little kids made you similar ornaments in elementary school and you hang them on your tree, year after year, because they are from your young children and you love them, this is ridiculous and they are ugly. I feel bad for the sad gangsta grannies with laminated Lalande ornaments on their Christmas trees.

I think that since Stephanie has “donated” her tiny antique Spode chamber pot to the mini Lalande doll house in exchange for lil bottles of booze, the thick hot chocolate was really a cover incase anyone noticed her replacements, antique pink rose porcelain “tea cup” chamber pots scattered around her old lady bedroom. Gross.☕💩

I like Jared’s aesthetic and style. So far, he is single handedly saving this year’s CD advent spectacular from being even worse than last year’s. I will be referring to Steph’s Advent vlogs as Jaredvent from now on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
if the walls are going to the outside...the first floor and the attic are also not very sound i guess...my feeling is that the foundation is sliding away...we also have problems here with some cottages who have sudden cracks in the walls...an expert said to me it was the resukt of the waterlevel in the ground is going down because of the dry summers..and all the companies in the area that take also water out of the ground for produce... and that heap is built on a slope you know...did anyone follow that chateauvlog with those australians...their stableblock is also built on a slope and is also on the danger of collapse..they put a structure in a time ago to prevent it, but its the same situation if Fanny doesnt take action very soon..Not only the terras and the steps are sinking in the dry lake...her shittoo also....
Let's not forget about the cracks in the wall underneath the roof, about where her beloved Narnia is situated. These cracks are very well documented here. Is Stephanie Jarvis finally going to address those structural problems too? Judging on yesterday's flog she has some Christmas shopping to do first and she was also rather determined to give her audience the affiliate links when shopping on online 'charity' sites. This way she is getting a commission for every item bought by her followers, so guess again where her priorities lie. There is no responsibility when it comes to Stephanie Jarvis and her CHMN.
I know us tattlers have the odds against us, being called the 15 and just of minor and ignorable interest. But guess what: we're not going anywhere and the information shared here will forever be available and will come back to bite her in her not so appetizing ass.

Quelle surprise, the LieLande website doesn’t have security to protect the users!🙄 Or does it and that’s just another layer of Stephanie’s grift. Hacking her customers to further drain their coffers! That’s so LieLande!🤬
It is build by Potty, so what did you expect? Useless, all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Madame No

VIP Member
Good Morning Tattlers! I had to take a break for a bit. You know how it goes! I may not be posting as much as usual as I have taken to studying up on dementia which my husband suffers from. I need to get a handle on how to react to some of his behavior. It's in the early stages now but so much is new to me. I'm going to refrain from commenting on some of the discord going on here because I have enough of my own right now. I'm not looking for sympathy, so no sad faces please. Life is good and we carry on. Keep the comments coming, especially the funny ones as that really does help me cope. Now, behave yourselves because Santa IS watching and listening! ❤ 🎅 👀 👂🏼

• Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Aaaah yes! The grand tradition of setting up one of the most important Christian symbols, in front of a painting of ass naked people… so heart warming!

E48A3C28-BCA5-4F42-A91B-169034A5463C.jpeg

Fuck me she's singing and she also mentioned she is a Dame. My sister used to sing "no quid for. a bed" Fanny doesn't have that problem.
Holy hell I just got to the singing part!!! Kill me! Kill me now!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Iolair

VIP Member
A new chateau channel has staggered it's way into my feed. An Australian bloke and his German partner/wife/girlfriend, currently living in the small township of Birregurra in rural Victoria. I have relatives in this same area, so asked about if they knew of them. The answer is yes, the couple are very well known. They are (allegedly) genuine, hardworking, dedicated and are related to Felicity and Tim of Chateau de Purnon fame. Now they want a chateau of their own and are hopping on the bandwagon. The usual deluded suspects and litany of loosers that follow Fanny and others of her ilk have found the new chateau channel and made their sickening welcomes to the chateausphere, but look who else popped up in the comments - our old comrade Sinan keeping it real! 😆

Screenshot_20221208-125104_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221208-125131_YouTube.jpg

In other news...
The latest Grand Tour flog, in which Fanny visits Chateau de Germolles, that's just a regular tour that anyone can take. Fanny contrived to make it appear as though their tour was exclusive when it's not. Notice the other 'tour guide' with a tour group in the courtyard. Notice too that Monsieur Owner didn't show any of the family rooms, there was no invitation to luncheon, and no wine on offer as we've seen in other tour vlogs, and the rooms Fanny and co' toured are exactly what's on offer on their website, and that's it. Fanny isn't friends with these people - them saying yes to filming is publicity, nothing more. https://www.chateaudegermolles.fr/

Re: Jared's cardboard model of lieLande - It's amazing what kids these days can produce from old Amazon boxes and empty Pringles tubes. 😂

Re: Fanny's bedroom Xmas tree - For a tree that expensive, one should NOT have to vacuum half of it off the freaking floor!

Back to bed! Ni ni. 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

tarteauxfruits

I don’t watch the flogs/begging for money but I do enjoy reading here.
I can only assume Fanny doesn’t have any insurance. (I stand to be corrected). Why wouldn’t she call her insurance company? They’d send an assessor/obtain a structural report and formulate a plan to do the repairs and your policy would cover most of the cost. You’d never call an architect unless you were trying for assistance for funding.
Obviously, doesn’t fit the narrative for a new wave of grifting.
I’ve worked in the renovation and preservation of old/historic buildings most of my life. Her issues are no way near as bad as she makes out. That large beam could be replaced in a day, I’ve even seen beams extended when the fabric of a building is heavily protected. Wall ties etc would soon make the worst of the issues safe.
Please Fanny, stop taking money from people with your exaggerated delusional bullsh#t.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I am confused as why she needs surveys for everything she does? Is this something that is done in France? None of the other chatuea owners every mention it. It sounds like to me just begging for more money.
Surveys are the way to go if you need to take the speed out of a project and the perfect provider of smoke and mirrors at the same time. I was present years ago when Stephanie Jarvis explained this strategy she and her proud co-owners have since perfected. She was rambling on about stuff she wanted to buy for her shittoo (read: she wanted others to buy for her) and when someone asked about funding the costs of maintenance, she proudly replied: "If there is a problem emerging, we talk about. Then we talk about it some more, without worrying too much because we can count on another, even bigger problem emerging soon, so then we talk about that. Then we talk about it some more..."

• Angry
  • Sick

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
st-jpg_s150x150&_nc_ht=instagram.fltn3-1.fna.fbcdn.jpg
st-jpg_s150x150&_nc_ht=instagram.fltn3-1.fna.fbcdn.jpg
Wise words from Chateau delaruche read it and weep Fanny
1,402 others

chateaudelaruche
In the beginning we were obsessed with everything being original, with restoring things to the right era, respecting the house’s history.

But as we began to strip things back, to get down to what we thought were her naked origins, we realised that there was no original.

We saw that what we thought was her beginning, was actually an evolution. The panelling in the salon was younger than the beams in the kitchen. The mouldings on the ceiling were an addition, in fact the ceiling itself was hung from beams the matched those in the kitchen.

As we got to know her, we saw that like a person she has grown over her lifetime. Trying out different styles, following certain fashions, keeping up with the times.

We realised then that there wasn’t an original to restore her too. She wasn’t who she was in the beginning. What we needed to do was rescue what suited her and turn her, not into a museum piece, but into a home.

Because that is what she has always been. What our little château needed wasn’t a slavish pursuit of what we imagined to be her history, but a careful saving of her bones.

We stopped then, trying to return her to the past, and instead began to give her a future. We preserve what she has and what works for our family home, choosing the era that suits each room best. And even then we mix things to make them work.

This is how we approach each room, each outbuilding, even the garden. We try to show off her best bits; her wonderful beams, her mottled windows, her beautiful floors, the wonky fire places and most of all her feeling.

What is most important to us and to her too, we think, is that together we create a home that people love to come too. A place where friends and family can gather, relax and retreat to - there is no era for that, it is and should be, timeless.

• Heart

ScooterMaGoo

I swear we could be kindred spirits! Your story is so similar to mine (except yours is worse because I couldn’t imagine working with politicians in our environment today). I worked in the corporate world for almost 30 years. I had a high paying job where the stress and long hours almost killed me. I was headed for a heart attack or stroke. I did it for the money, but it gets to a point where no money in the world is worth the pain. I quit 2 years ago and haven’t looked back….best thing I ever did. I negotiated a severance package and I got out. I was fortunate to be able to quit without worrying about money. Not sure if I’ll go back to work or not, but if I do, it will be on my own terms. No more games, no more looking over my shoulder, no more daggers in the back. I never want to work in a toxic environment again. So many people don’t have the ability to do that, so I count my blessings.
I left teaching after 22 years. Lousy administrators and lots of politics, and more stress than I knew how to deal with. Lots of entitled parents and their BS. I had met my now husband online on a knitting site - I was in upstate NY and he was in Oregon. after a year of long distance dating, I decided to quit and move to Oregon. I have since worked in a big chain bookstore, taught at a local community college, and worked retail at a small yarn shop. And it was all worth it. No regrets whatsoever. My Mom now lives with us (at 92 years old), and I deal with her medical issues and appointments (hair and nails as well as doctor appointments), and although that takes time and some stress, it's nothing like the world of education. I am much happier now, on many levels. Let's face it, people can really suck, and not in the good way.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
waiting Premieres Dec 7, 2022
163 waiting • Premieres Dec 7, 2022
As the days keep getting shorter, and the chateau becomes increasingly chaotic, we decided our bedroom should be next on our decorating list. Join us as we transform our sanctuary into a toile de Jouy (or tree de Jouy) wonderland... …
Show more

2 Comments
Sort by

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Add a comment...

FVp3v9SyfWfkoZ_PbL8B69O7=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Frusk
7 minutes ago
Please show the opening of the daily advent gifts!

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
8 minutes ago
Why is it suddenly a castle? Are you going to be Castle Diaries from now on? Are you expecting an invasion?

Rbxu8lqviAvbhSu0CUE_jcf7=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jimmy Connolly
15 minutes ago
Wonder how much the electric bill will be this year?
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f926_200d_2642.png
emoji_u2764.png

1 reply

NdL0A6o5sfaDPw4kBknzsTkd=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

JMK
3 minutes ago
The patrons are paying for it.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Jeeves for naming this thread, and all who chipped in for this one.

The threads are flying by, next one is the big 200th - imagine Stephanie Jarvis and the chateauverse doing mischief enough to fill 200 threads on Tattle.Life.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Saturday at 9:10 PM
Hey, 15 yentas and 3 trolls!
I'm breaking Shabbat early to share some good news--we are eight weeks preggo! :D 🥂
We got the sonogram on Friday morning (on the same day my wife got her new passport! lol)
As we say in Hebrew, BARUCH HASHEM!

yay1.png

• Heart
Reactions:You, Fleurserenity, Dowager Duchess and 77 others

❤❤❤

Granola Chic

Sunday at 3:03 PM
Hello lovely ladies...
Coming to you from the hospital on the new tablet.
I'm up after surgery on Friday.

The good news is the mass is benign.
The crazy news it was over ten pounds!!!

I will say it again... Doctors do not listen to women.
I'm feeling grateful it's not cancerous, a little sore where they cut me open, and pissed at how a doctor could be so incompetent.

Now to catch up on pages and pages of tattle!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Ginginger, Angelina219 and 65 others

💗💗💗

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 9:06 AM
Honest question for Stephanie Jarvis: if Christmas is your favorite time of the year and your advent offerings are what makes your heart beat faster, as we all witnessed in previous years of extravaganza, sometimes even preprepared in summer and brightened by an intro filmed by your favorite gardener/wingman/dronedude Dan, why is it that this years attempts are so bleak and could it have anything to do with the disastrous state of your cracking cloud castle? Are you pretending once again? So you were in tears just the other day and you now want us to believe that life is just as much filled with love and laughter and everything is under control? You have to evict your derelict mansion because of its dangers, yet you are filling the same hazardous place with lots of family and friends? Once again, I’ll have to pass on the invitation, thank you very much. You know why.
P.S. You don't have to bother giving back to charity anymore: you ARE the charity and 'tis the season to be jolly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, Xorubyxo123 and 57 others

Jeeves

VIP Member

Saturday at 11:45 AM
I think I should offer Fanny some tips on ageing disgracefully!

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 10.43.38.png

images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Vanillapie, Ginginger and 53 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Sunday at 8:31 AM
I decided not to watch last nights attempts for gaiety. For multiple reasons, some of which are personal, I really don’t enjoy seeing Stephanie Jarvis’ break down. As you might expect I’m not very fond of her make belief love and laughter, but her terrible acting when not so happy I find is even more tacky and it just makes my skin crawl all over.
She has had multiple opportunities to steer away from trouble. When she discovered the actual state of her CHMN was even worse than expected, months ago if years, she could have jumped on that narrative: finally there was a very real and urgent need for renovation and restoration! Surely THAT would be flog-gold, wouldn’t it?
But no, the grifter in her took control again and schemed her way towards advent, hoping to repeat all of her dirty tricks once again, smoke and mirrors in overdrive. It’s her terrible ideas of covering up flaws with tasteless decorations that has prevented real, structural work taken place to begin with. It’s her refusal to let the real world in that has brought her to this point. She can fuss all she wants about being saved by her “boyfriend”: we all know the kid is clueless and useless for each and every aspect of real shittoo life, or fake shittoo life for that matter. One look at his own YouTube channel should be enough information to safely conclude there’s zero content there, absolutely revealing and self explanatory. Promises without substance has become the ruling brand label and they have absolutely no intentions to change that, not even now that they are faced with being caught up by reality. I will not be cheering while watching their downfall enfold and that will happen, we all know that. What went up…

• Heart
Reactions:You, Ginginger, CountessPompidoo and 47 others

And this one...

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 5:24 PM
Hey Brenda Gibbons,
Like I said, I reported you to YouTube for breaking their rules. By doing so you might jeopardize Stephanie Jarvis’ ability to monetize her channels, which could cause her to drastically loose a big portion of her income. For your information: except for rewarded inventory, publishers may not ask others to click or view their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks or views.
Your ties and relationship to miss Jarvis are clear for all to see, as are your intentions. Telling people they can help Stephanie Jarvis raise more money to deal with her crumbling mansion by watching ads on her Chanel is a direct violation of Google’s rules and regulations and could cause the channel to be banned.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Fleurserenity, Ginginger and 46 others

Wiki and happy tattling.

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
Classic narc trait and there is Marie, Selmar, Michael Patherick they are all vulnerable and all been cast aside
In my opinion, Snorts is a bigger Narc than SJ. He is also smart enough to manipulate a whole chateau and get rid of people subtly. Anyone with bestie vibes has been succesfully removed. Marie, MPK, Cat, DTM, Selmar, David oh and Mummy (to a certain extend)

Natti never had the same relation with SJ as Marie had. She does her job unsuccesfully and boinks cuz.
Marie & Pavlina are both employees, they don't have the besties vibe going. Although Maria is in danger of sitting on the hot seat. Maria cam and her 'wednesday of adams family' behaviour proofs to attract the attention from the cult in a positive way. Queen Phillipa will make plans to get rid of her if she gets more screen time. He'll also uninvite Jared.

Jared's skill in decorating and his shy fairy like presence gets lots of attention. Jareds skill draws attention to Queen Phillipa's lack of skill, work ethos and general uselessnes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33