Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
So Philup.. How do you feel about sleeping in those Pierre Frey Christmas sheets she's slept in for years and years, every single Christmas, with every single boyfriend... fucking away... in those sheets Philup... yep, yep, yep...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
A sensible comment hurrah:

Gertrud Wieser
3 hours ago
As it seems the current damage is the result of Stephanie combining two rooms to form the grand salon years ago. At the time, they seemingly remowed a load- bearing wall without ( or not enough) underpinning the structure work above. What Stephanie needs now is a structural enginner to calculate exactly how much weight is on the beams of the grand salon ( there are several levels, not only the two rooms above) and how to support the structure work correctly. Maybe Stephanie can still hold the architect , she hired at that time, accountable….

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Pavlina - turning thousands of years of history and geography on it's head...

View attachment 1795743

Where was Jesus born Pavlina? Jerusalem Pavlina? You're sure now? And Fanny didn't correct you, so she must believe it was Jerusalem too. Have we all been wrong, all this time? I'm only asking because I read this book called The Bible which says he was born in Bethlehem. Whoever wrote The Bible seemed pretty sure it was Bethlehem. In fact, they seemed pretty damn certain. So certain were they that it was Bethlehem, been there, done that, sent the post card, bought the t-shirt Bethlehem, that they noted it down especially to include the whole story in a best seller.
Someone caught that on the live chat yesterday and it was completely ignored, I guess because no one knew better.

cd609.png

The areas of Beit-Lachem (Bethlehem) and Ephrata (Efrat) are pretty green and lush even in the summer!
Here's a picture I took of the hills surrounding Efrat when I was in Israel-Palestine last June.

bethlehem ephrata June 2022.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Does anyone remember what was the original “skill” that made him a volunteer? What was the reason they let him in, in the first place?
He was an avid CD fan and viewer, who came in late-September 2020 as an expert upholsterer and furniture painter.
CD598.png

CD599.png

CD600.png

CD601.png

Two weeks later, in mid-October 2021, he started dating the mistress.
SJ posted a vlog titled LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, which features her first date with Phyllis at a Brocante and a private afternoon tea together!

CD602.png

Now, he is the Queen of Lalande...

cd594.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Sorry to derail you, but I didn't think pregnancy cravings were a real thing! Tonight she asked for Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Did any of the Yenta moms ever get strange and strong food cravings when you were expecting?

fhc seren3.jpg

Speaking of "expecting," I wasn't expecting this....Nicolas de Pompadour!
...from days back yonder before his one rich patron found a younger replacement twink.

IMG_2077.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
What is it about Nati that makes her such a fussy old lady? Is it those scrunched up faces she's constantly making? The glasses? The pulled back hair in a bun? She use to be more attractive. Maybe she's given up since snagging her BunBoy. They really are just like an old fuddy duddy couple.
That vlog today was awful! It certainly didn't inspire me to go that market. Maybe if they had focused more on the market and less on themselves it would have been more interesting. Also, don't film in the dark without proper lighting, so stupid to show a black screen. Obviously, no time or energy was spent editing. Ditch the reindeer earmuffs, not cute, you're too old, forget it. At least she wasn't wearing her Little Red Riding Hood cape with the red flare pants. I'm sure that is coming up eventually.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
its unbelievable how many of these people she still is able to find...there are a lott of people these days who cant follow up the busy and stressfull life we all live these days.. My father used to say..it the old days people worked their day..on a normal tempo....they took a lott of rest, and time to eat...and in the evening they sat together outside in summer and had a good time telling stories...these days the work never stops...you cant believe how much phonecalls, emails and apps i still recieve late in the evening...or even at night..i never reply offcourse...i like my sleep..but still...it gives an enormous pressure these days....and everything is so expensive people cant stop running along in the ratrace...

maybe she could try to spend some time in a convent...its not a joke...it sometimes give people time to reflect, to rest and to think how next...and also that social media is killing these days...

maybe she could try to spend some time in a convent...its not a joke...it sometimes give people time to reflect, to rest and to think how next...and also that social media is killing these days...
To your point about how work never stops. It is impossible these days, unless you are wealthy, to take the time to have a nervous breakdown. While you are resting and finding yourself, you are probably being evicted for nonpayment of your rent or mortgage. Families don’t live together for generations anymore, and most young people don’t start out in life with a huge amount of savings. If you are already feeling pressure and losing your grip, if you add financial worries to the mix it becomes a crushing amount of pressure to get over it quickly or push it aside. I’ve found myself in that position. I did have family and some means and eventually had the time I needed, but I didn’t take that time before it was too late and I’d completely fallen apart.

I didn’t know how to quit my well paid and stressful job that was literally making me ill. It would be considered a failure, and I was not about to fail. I’d wake up every day thinking everything would be easier if I was dead. I didn’t want to be alive in my life anymore and I couldn’t bring myself to change anything. If I could have just gone away for a couple of months I might have been able to make better decisions. My job wouldn’t allow for that, nor would my finances. So I slowly spiraled down, using coping mechanisms that made things worse, not telling anyone how I felt.

I was lucky. I made a very public spectacle of myself and resigned with golden parachute I was smart enough to negotiate for myself. But afterwards I was broken and felt full of shame for my failures. Later, I came to see it as a blessing and a release, and that maybe God did for me what I couldn’t do for myself. He made me stop. He gave me the means to stop. I’m grateful for it everyday.

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
I am confused as why she needs surveys for everything she does? Is this something that is done in France? None of the other chatuea owners every mention it. It sounds like to me just begging for more money.
I suggest she get a survey done regarding her boyfriend’s sexual orientation. The results might help her to better understand why she always wakes up alone. 😂

• Haha

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Nothing says I’m an alcoholic loser more, than waking up and melting a chocolate bar, throwing some liquor in and dipping old bread in it for breakfast at 2:30 in the afternoon. That is of course after you roll your dirty stringy hair and stumble downstairs, blinded by the unfamiliar sunlight. Yum. Happy Advent.

• Haha
I was wondering that too, about selmar manger and more pants for the poor
what is that woman thinking...that people who are in need want her pants??? they want food..and heat...not those worn out Fannypants..omg...they want a decent warm wintercoat..well....if thats the only thing she can do for charity...she better not mention it....but like we all know...Fanny is the biggest charity of all...what a shameless grifting bitch..its all for me..me me...:sick: i cant understand how she even can face herself in the mirror...talking about charity..while she is the biggest grifter of all...for luxery...she doesnt need charity...oh this makes me so mad...

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
1670530378880.png

We have major STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS at the CHATEAU...

From the live chat...

Jill Scott @Jenny willow she is talking about the patreon video where we got more info before this but we dont usually mention so as to not seen superior or spoil it for anyone else

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Clara,

Is Ruby okay.? Where does he sleep at night. In one of the recent videos, Ruby was climbing out of the wood pile in the peacock poop shed. Does Ruby have a safe warm place to sleep or does he have to fend for himself in the outdoors every night.
Ruby's fine. The cat is the least of my worries when it comes to Stephanie Jarvis shenanigans. Cat's are pretty capable of taking care of themselves and there's a solid stock of mice and other rodents for him to feed himself with.

• Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
Say what you will, but I found Marie Wiik's appeal so sad. Asking for all those items on Amazon to make wreaths with. This is a terrible business plan. What happened to all the other things she got from fans when she set up that studio at the chateau? The van is long gone. Crying on the train. I guess she hasn't hit rock bottom yet, but at the rate she's going, she will. Is she really not employable? Or is she choosing not to be employed? She obviously wants a lifestyle she can't afford but is unwilling to accept reality. It doesn't bode well for her future.

• Heart
  • Sad
Johnny and wifey Lice (the veggie sellers with more chateau than sense) have something in common with Fill-Up and the Floor Scrubber - a shopping addiction. They buy and buy yet make no attempt at renovations or redecorating.

View attachment 1798189
well...they fix the roof when there is a leak...they clean out their chimnies... they put a new roof on the outbuildings...rebuilding the greenhouse...and yes...they buy a lott off expensive stuff... but they all pay for it themselves...and that is how its supposed to be... :rolleyes: they dont grift.... a big plus for me to follow them..

• Heart
Reactions: 30

JP in SC

Memo #107 - To LaLande Current Residents - From - Staph
Today, we’re going to walk through LieLande - everyone dressed in spike heels. We’ll hold hands, wear greenery in our hair w/ribbons or upholstery trim (you are responsible to get to the wardrobe in NARNIA and pull your favorite trims etc.). Look through your clothes, Phi Phi will run you to Emmaus if you can’t find anything, try to stick w/green, red colors. I will not share any of my wardrobe. I’m wearing a Villoti gown, and I will lead the parade through the Chateau. We’ll each sing a few lines of Hark The Herald Angels Sing so please try to memorize your part. We’ll end in front of the chapel. I’m sleeping in today because I’m exhausted.Please leave breakfast outside my door in a secure box because I believe we have mice roaming. We meet at 3 p.m. Natti, please double check that hallways are clear of rubble.

• Haha
  • Heart
omg....i dared to watch Marie flowerkiller...who suffered a year with menthal health..she said....i have the feeling she suffers with that a way longer than one year...her vlog was a cry for attention...and support...not sure what way...she wants it...it was cringe watching it...she doesnt seem to own that flower hearse with the flat tires..anymore..i bet she sold it to fund her trip to SA...stupid attentionseeking depressed cow..get help for your problems...listen to us... for gods sake.. why does she always go to Norway in the winter...i guess for Christmas..but omg there is hardly any daylight...i would get depressed too...well maybe.. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha