Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
@M&MsMom I have wondered the same thing about Carlo too ! Maybe youtube ad revenue etc is enough to keep them both ? He does seem to help his neighbours a lot, for instance harvesting olives, and he has cleared quite a long footpath on the mountainside recently too. Nicki mentioned the other day that he likes to be the one answering all of the comments on their channel . Paid work has not been mentioned has it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

jojonz

Chatty Member
still trying to catch with the thread, had a busy morning so pleased with three ingredient cake making second one to gift to someone who is even more cooking illiterate than me.

Who of teh Pethericks read tattle??? Again Billy and Ryan taking P*ss loved the picture of them with mouths open pointing. Saw it on French Farmhouse Diaries as well Tracy with mouth open pointing. Her and Budo really work, put Stephainie and Philip to shame. I still want to know what the fallout was between Budo and De lalalacelle. Saw the mean boy in Ash coming out flicking milk and youghurt which made him dry reach on Jonathan. Even laughing about it in the end talk.

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I have a holly tree in my garden and when I pick it for the vase at Christmas time ........ I do not put on bloody gloves!!!
What a Princess !!! :rolleyes:
He put those latex gloves on because ASMR artists….use them.
Eg The FeMalevASMR channel

some like Dog outfits…
Yoghurt,
Fanny opening gifts and reading out excitedly🙄😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

vitanova

VIP Member
AND do her make-up.
and colour her hair

Mind blown! You always post the most amazing recipes, but I have to ixnay this one after seeing the 1C of mayonnaise- no no and NO. The only place mayonnaise (and only Duke's) belongs is in a potato salad! (T Rex resumes eating Cool Whip from the container... ;) )

Which leads me to Christmas cakes- WHO thought it was a good idea to cover a perfectly delicious cake, in its own right, with a layer of marzipan AND another layer of icing? I have been dealing with this battle since childhood- why cannot it not just be the cake bit itself?!?
i don't like marzipan, so it's always no

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I am hoping…that the plant hire company LOXAM is also in France. Otherwise this 15 ton cherry picker has come from the uk…surely not.
My French is not good enough to search to see if it is a possible to hire from this company near Jarvis!?
Not to worry, we’re a diverse bunch. Here it is, though it is in French. My translator was uncooperative.

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
We only know what we have been told, maybe Pavlina was just visiting Sarah and will be going to Cyprus too. Her absence has not been explained, and even if explained may not be true. and Maybe they are not a couple and Pavlina is having fun visiting other people, Maybe she wants to be warm for the winter and not left at Lalande when everyone leaves for the Winter . WE will never know
Yes, speculation. More speculation, if they are a couple going home to Maria's family could be a problem. We will never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Ah, yes, Audrey Coyne's voice. I use to watch her vlogs quite a bit, but I just can't stand her voice anymore. Also, her style has stalled. Pretty boring and really only suits her, not a broader range of people. Too much black lately since going to Paris. My go to for style is Marie Anne Lecoeur. Straight shooter, tries really hard to accomodate all body shapes and sizes, most budgets and has a sense of humor, isn't afraid of color and also has a lifestyle vlog about living in rural France. Make no mistake she is not at all like Fanny or Dan, she is French, cooks French food, loves animals, is normal, has had many years of working in high level professions, married to an Englishman, not afraid of hard work, no ebegging, uses sponsors in her videos, but it's appropriate and not phony.

I wear gloves. I guess that makes me a princess which is what I've always wanted! 👸🏼🧤🤣 Funny though, I don't feel like a princess when cutting holly.
I love Marie Anne.
She is witty, down to earth and shares great info/tips.

I also watch her vlogs. She doesn't put on airs and shows a variety of homes owned mostly by bonafide interior decorators from modern to very traditional.
She also has a few lovely books out you may like.

Which fashion house did she work for? Wasn't Balenciaga was it? Their website says 'closed for renovations'... when have they not been renovating??
It was Balmain.

Last edited:

Luna20

VIP Member
I am hoping…that the plant hire company LOXAM is also in France. Otherwise this 15 ton cherry picker has come from the uk…surely not.
My French is not good enough to search to see if it is a possible to hire from this company near Jarvis!?
Loxam is the brand of the cherry picker i think.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Phyllis is really missing a golden opportunity promoting male balding products. He should get over his delusion and vanity. I think he may be using some kind of hairpiece, either that or he has permanently glued hair like stuff to his forehead to cover his receding hairline. It's okay, Phyllis, you don't have to come out about being gay, but let's be open about the hair loss. You'll feel better once you accept it. I think another YT channel could be in the cards for you. No cooking required. Just lots of before and after pics.
The next Shane Warne.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
i just watched Dan and Amauries...well how shall i put it...insight manshealth vlog??

its obvious the all need a strong drink to get through the cadeauvlogs....quit an insult to all those people who send this crap...if you read here stop it...

Dan is not mentally stable..i guess we all knew that...i get the feeling he and annalise didnt talk much...untill it came to a breakdown...Dan surely regrets it...but stilll refuses to listen to his now ex wife..Amaury follows Herr Nasty like a puppy on a leash..and he likes it..stupid man..

the vlog gives a lott away..if you can bare to watch it for half an hour..

they all seem to depend on YT, instagram and all that shit..Dan says Google controles your life..well not my life..thats for sure..:rolleyes:

all in all this vlog gives us somthing to talk about ..the whole weekend...love to read your thoughts..
Was this the vlog they did where they were sitting around chatting and at one point talked about how men are too proud to seek mental health services?