Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Gosh hope you haven’t got the latest mutation of Covid which apparently outguns all known Covid vaccines so apparently we are back to square one in terms of protection from it. Hope you fight it off soon. Sorry can’t recommend any vlogs have completely lost interest in all of them. The only one I watch in a regular basis is Nikki from Positano.
We were having a similar discussion about the efficiency of vaccines against new strains.
Covid is mutating faster than our ability to create and manufacture appropriate vaccines.
Health experts said boosters lasted three months but they have gone very quiet about how long they do actually give protection.

Reactions: 9

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
The chateau was an absolute mess and Ami and the French Mr. Bean made no effort whatsoever to clean it up. Why would anyone want to showcase this pigsty on their vlog?

Ami, clean your house!
4875C96E-7596-4CF9-A7F3-8A9385D0A874.png

4627F016-6A9F-421F-BF4D-6AF9386B9B43.png

• Heart

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Love Delia! Have you tried her Creole cake?
I’m not sure if I made it many years ago. I know I learnt to cater for Christmas from the Delia Smith Christmas book. It was my bible.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Gosh hope you haven’t got the latest mutation of Covid which apparently outguns all known Covid vaccines so apparently we are back to square one in terms of protection from it. Hope you fight it off soon. Sorry can’t recommend any vlogs have completely lost interest in all of them. The only one I watch in a regular basis is Nikki from Positano.
Off topic, but since you brought up The Positano Diaries, I have a question for you or anyone here that also watches. I love her vlog and never miss it!

I'm confused about what Carlo is doing, not that it's any of my business - LOL!!. When he left his decades-long job at the cemetery, both of them said that wherever he was working was not comfortable with them filming, so neither one of them would be revealing where it was that he was actually working or even what he was doing, although it sounded like it was a B&B or a hotel of some sort. I can't remember what gave me that impression. They would only say that it was a new direction for Carlo. Recently, I listened to a podcast by that couple who recently stayed with them, Jits Into the Sunset, because they interviewed Nicki and they said they would be talking about things Nicki had never discussed before (it was a fun interview, but I feel like I've heard it all before, except for the specifics of how she physically kicked her alcohol consumption/addiction, which they didn't spend a ton of time on in the interview). They talked about Carlo and it was as if he was always going to be "retired", with no other job. At one point, Nicki said that Carlo has mentioned recently that he doesn't know why he was worrying about what he'd be doing with all this time he now has, as he's busy all the time!

It just feels weird, mainly because I see the both of them as pretty up front and honest about everything.....and I don't know what the big deal would be about being honest in saying he was "retired" (no matter his age - the guy had worked at that cemetery since he was 14 years old and it was 365 days a year! He would deserve a break from that!!). What do you think about this?

• Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
They weren't ever a thing at any of my family's Thanksgiving meals. The first time I'd ever had them I was in my mid 20s - an ex's mom served them. She gave me her recipe and I'll make them every couple years. Never with marshmallows though, blech! Just butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and sweet potatoes or yams.
That's exactly my query. Sweet pots/yams are sweet enough without adding marshmallows, especially even more so as supposed to be a side to the main meat dish. There is only so much sweetness one can take in one sitting, isn't there?
Was Thanksgiving originally viewed as the final run up to the winter months, where it was the last opportunity to eat in plenty and sweetness? IDK??

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
What a joke. Stuck for content the Chatelaine d’Ardwhore got on her hands and knees to scrub an already clean floor. No Fill-Up, I mean Gay Twink in sight. I guess he and the other twinks were still out at the nearest gay bathhouse.

Ah desperation, thy name is Ardwhore! But keep the money rolling in, patrons.
CBFE3A6E-A9BF-4892-89CC-37843CE7FB89.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
The Fleurie's are utter brand whores aren't they: Tesla, Miele, Little Greene, Lancanche range cooker, the list goes on they don't want anything unbranded. I do believe status means a lot to them. Anna a bit like Fanny tries to ape the "posh accent" but says "somethink" and gets her grammar confused on occasion. It's a tell Anna I'm afraid.
Which fashion house did she work for? Wasn't Balenciaga was it? Their website says 'closed for renovations'... when have they not been renovating??

• Haha

noisette

In Croatia, children at school, during classes, can watch matches of the Croatian national team.
Yes, the world has stopped!🤦‍♀️
the way the team was playing the other day it was wasted time. :sick:

they have or had one covered with tarp in the back yard
[/QUOTE]
And the red van.

• Haha

huydecirku

Chatty Member
This title selling site is not very picky in selecting channels, are they? I've now seen them on a channel about recreational math ...

• Haha
  • Wow

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Apologies for being off topic, I’m floored with a virus at the moment so any vlogs you can recommend to help pass the day would be greatly appreciated. It sounds like we have similar taste. Thank you 😊
Hope you feel better soon @Sasha Groves . Downie Live is a channel I watch every now and then. He usually goes on across country train trips, but this one is a journey on canal longboat in Wales. @Jeeves does he pass your house on the canal?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Love Delia! Have you tried her Creole cake?
You always know when Christmas is getting near when Delia's getting ready for Christmas video pops up.

Reactions: 8