The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either that or proving tattlers wrong, that he and Philip can co-habitate. Remember when tattle says "Jump", Stephanie asks "how high?"

Speaking of. I wonder what this means for Stephanie's timeline, did Billy indirectly put holes in her timeline?

Oh, I would love to hear. Nothing salacious, but funny stories...
I don't think there was anything indirect about Billy putting holes in fanny's timeline. And she's too dumb to realise that was another poke at her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dick is now like a walking stomach.
If he doesn't do something about his gut, he will be in an early grave.
His sisters and mother, I believe, once came to his shittoo, each one more massive than the next. Angel and they who shall not be mentioned are expanding too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the Pethericks will not actively host a person in their unheated chateau. The family live in the manageable out buildings in the wintertime to defray the costs. And wisely, I might add.
we do the same...but we dont ship our staff off to another chateau... :rolleyes: have to say ..we have payed staff..no volunteers...i always feel that somebody who works needs to be payed...only the sun goes up for free....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah, so we now know why Sir Snorts had a cob on, he knew his nemesis was coming to commandeer Fanny and titivate all the baubles up in Narnia. Y’all can say a lot about Micky boy but he’s Mr Charisma next to the balding twerp.
Bahaha, for once I can’t wait for the advent flogs. *opens a packet of Revels and leans in to get a better look*
Philip needs to go home. Or at least stay out of the vlogs. He is terrible for Stephanie’s brand and I think finally she has realised it. She needs to make good on her promise to keep him out of the spotlight. Bone him or whatever- Stephanie- but if he ruins one more video of anything anytime- all your work is down the drain.

Ah, so we now know why Sir Snorts had a cob on, he knew his nemesis was coming to commandeer Fanny and titivate all the baubles up in Narnia. Y’all can say a lot about Micky boy but he’s Mr Charisma next to the balding twerp.
Bahaha, for once I can’t wait for the advent flogs. *opens a packet of Revels and leans in to get a better look*
I think Christmas has been saved!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
…. And now please explain where the problem is.:unsure:

And where is the problem here?
there is no problem as i am concerned..i am very open minded... ;) but i hate closet gays...the ones who go out in the park at night..and have a wife and kids.at home .i so hate that..be open and honest...it lasts...lies always catch up with you in the end...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
His sisters and mother, I believe, once came to his shittoo, each one more massive than the next. Angel and they who shall not be mentioned are expanding too.
I saw that program.
They came for either Easter or Christmas. I forget as it's been a while.
And you said it, they are big girls.

When I look at Dick's tummy I think of my friend who had the same, and died of stomach cancer.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I always wondered if one of the reasons Michael had stayed away from the Shito was Phillip. Of course, he has multiple other excuses to not be there but, now he says he'll be back so???? Didn't see hide nor HAIR of philleep in The Petherick's latest vlog. Perhaps that is good news for the holidays. Michael is coming back and Philip is gone. A Holiday miracle!!!
My feeling is the access to unlimited booze.....

View attachment 1770393

What is the thing I've circled in red? Any ideas?
Looks like spare flexibl flue hose?
Maybe Phi Phi has had colonic irrigation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
dont talk in riddles sweety.....spit it out.. ;)
There was a (British/American) tattler whom I fought with over Michael. I found some posts very suspicious, especially language wise and to what occasions they have been posted.
That tattler posted a YouTube video in German. Why would an English speaker post a video in German, when they dont understand the language to know what’s going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
As I have become VIP and am able to name the next thread I have been trying to think up Witty headings. Nothing I have thought up so far comes close to the saying by @Patriciarella who said
‘When I become VIP I want to be allowed to burn the pillow with Snorty’s face on it’
So I nominate this as the next thread title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Philip needs to go home. Or at least stay out of the vlogs. He is terrible for Stephanie’s brand and I think finally she has realised it. She needs to make good on her promise to keep him out of the spotlight. Bone him or whatever- Stephanie- but if he ruins one more video of anything anytime- all your work is down the drain.

I think Christmas has been saved!
I will happily send Fanny a selection of intimate lady toys to the grabeaux if she banishes PhiPhi permanently!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I said I wondered if the 2k given during Micheals live chat by Stephainie was payment to come back to Lalalland. Luna20 he is asking for appearence fees.

Was Stephainies comment bring the little one back a dig at Billy's size, as someone said the older one and she repeated little one.

Alexander not been in a good space lately, something has happen back in Austria in one of Ryans vlog he asked him how he was after the phone call from home. Alexander replied he was feeling tired and was sick. Tried to find it but can't .

Lalalnde is not going to be a great space for him. Yes re Alexander and Billy di you se Billys face when ALexander started to cry??
Alexander is very vunerable.Lalande is the last place he needs unless....he befriends squirrel. Whilst....at Billys they look out for him keep him fed and busy and valued.
His world in Austria will be competitive. How he met Billy will remain an unknown. Hes been asked about it but in true Petherick brush off . No real reason given.
Billy along with all the clan look out for themselves as a priority. They are chancers and opportunists. As in Im alright jack...when the tough gets going its survival of fittest

Reactions: 14
Apologies for being off topic, I’m floored with a virus at the moment so any vlogs you can recommend to help pass the day would be greatly appreciated. It sounds like we have similar taste. Thank you 😊
Martijn Doolaard and French Farmhouse Diaries for nitty gritty DIY. Doolaard is restoring shepherds' huts in the Italian alps singlehandedly and Budo and Tracy are singlehandedly, and with Budo's professional wordworking and constro skills, restoring a Norman farmhouse, orchard, garden and cottage.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Either that or proving tattlers wrong, that he and Philip can co-habitate. Remember when tattle says "Jump", Stephanie asks "how high?"

Speaking of. I wonder what this means for Stephanie's timeline, did Billy indirectly put holes in her timeline?

Oh, I would love to hear. Nothing salacious, but funny stories...
yes, like what maxima likes to eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh wow my husband is also a Christmas day baby! I try to make his birthday even more special for him because It always seems he gets overlooked with all the commotion of Christmas. (He gets a cheesecake)
I am going to have to try a British Christmas cake.. all we have here is a nasty ,nasty fruitcake which is very rare that anyone likes it…And that reminds me, Fanny has not said anything about her Christmas cake🧐
So interesting, all the different Christmas cake recipes and preferences.
This apparently is the classic, or one of the classic, British or English ones, per Jane Grigson's English Food, good enough to be used by the blogger professionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.