Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iolair

VIP Member
BJ - French Farmer's Calendar 2917.

french-farmers-calendar-2017-fred-goudon-5.jpg

Don't know about anyone else, but I could climb him like a tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Patriciarella

VIP Member
0817AE5E-BFAA-48FA-9D43-1EDA260C8393.jpeg

I am thankful for:
Autumnal things
Jell nail polish-brown
Camel rides paid by Patrons
Copper pot I bought in defiance
Percy letting me smell his shirt
Over ruling IJ on the lamp
Jared calling me Lord gay
Feeling pretty while dancing in the attic
Not paying rent
Pissing in every corner of OUR chateau to ward off SJ’s x-lovers
One eyed hedgehogs
Being in an open relationship
Stealing SJ’s things to sell in my shop
Beanie that covers all the balding
SJ pays me after Patrons pay her

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Why isn’t one of Angel-eyes‘ pictures in the most liked posts?

there are things happening here I just can’t understand. Bribery, corruption, jealousy?
Ok fellow Tattlers! Time for a vote!

Who will end up with Angel-Eyes? 😆

👍 Fanny and Angel-Eyes date
❤ PhiPhi and Angel-Eyes date
😆 Fanny and Angel-Eyes have one night stand
😮 PhiPhi and Angel-Eyes have one night stand
☹ Fanny, PhiPhi, and Angel Eyes have ménage a trois
🤢 PhiPhi watches in high heels and painted nails
😡 @HalcyonOrganic ’s reaction to my post 😁

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
I don't think she was ever there in the winter before Covid. so she didn't need to heat it . That's my guess anyway, if she was cold she could have just gone to SA or her London flat.
In her early days she alluded to the fact that she stayed alone in the shithole at least one winter and was freezing all the time. She also stated that she was basically living on spaghetti. Ah, those were the days! This was after daddy had died. After her eight year depression stemming from Daddy's death, she woke up one morning and was completely cured of her depression! She even had the audacity to tell her audience that if they were suffering from depression, they should not give up hope because one day they will wake up and voila! Happy days are here again. Pissed me off as I have a brother who has been suffering from clinical depression for 20 plus years and has tried everything to 'cure' it. I'm sure many of her viewers suffer from depression and need to seek professional help not go to sleep every night hoping that the morning will bring relief. Another example of her cluelessness and recklessness. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Trengilly

VIP Member
So we’re still meant to believe Dame Fanny Four Flues is sweeping the flues every winter - firstly you’re meant to do it before winter. Secondly, no flue that’s regularly swept produces this amount of soot. I call the ubiquitous LieLande BS. And Nathan does too with his “Really?” remark. His face says he’s not buying the BS.
That soot is a fire risk and proof that Dame Fanny Four Flues has still no care for any of her residents or paying guests lives.
07CC14EE-BCFD-4452-8D29-7AB208449E4B.png

E4D1BC5F-8760-4A19-A431-266859C246E5.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Do we think @Trengilly asked Den Os for permission to quote his email in full here?
I surely don't, which was my point when answering 'Robert'. The answer Frank send was quite clear on one thing: they want to stay out of it all. Why would he ignore that, publish the email and sit on his high horse screaming bloody murder at me? What's the point?

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Stardate 22 Nov 22- Sillymar Vlog: Sometimes wine is NOT enough to get through a Sillymar production without asking oneself, "WHY am I even watching THIS?!" at the 0:44 minute mark. Sillymar has bathed and changed clothes because- Tatty is back. He goes into the dining room where she is seated at the table with two other guests, and the owners (Viv & Bill), and they begin to eat. (They must have already had their "reunited and it feels so good" moment, but Sillymar's storyline is confusing AF.) The kitten jumps up on the chair and tries to get on the table- and everyone acts as if this is adorable- ugh, NO! It is NOT! Sillymar informs us tomorrow is Tatty's birthday and begins to wrap the gifts- the wine coming out of my nose is stinging- he bought her a rolling pin! (He did also buy her a lovely handmade leaf bowl, though.) He also bought her a lovely bouquet, so it may soften the blow from the rolling pin to his head. The next morning, she enters the kitchen dressed to go to the Ren faire, where Vivian, Bill and Sillymar sing Happy Birthday. Tatty begins to open her gifts- there are these odd crackers with Dad jokes on them that everyone is opening- and one had a tie clip- I'm not even certain what is going on right now, as the editing is all over the place. Colour me wrong- Tatty loved the rolling pin, although Sillymar tastelessly remarked "It was quite expensive." Then, Tatty has to make her own birthday cake because she is vegan. (DAFAQ?!?) Tatty explains that Bill tried to help Sillymar by printing out the ingredients for a vegan birthday cake, but all the ingredients were not there, so she was going to have to wing it with the flour she brought from the UK. While she is mixing, Sillymar shows their living area (the kitchen is part of their living area, which is quite a lovely guest suite that Bill & Vivian let them stay in), and we finally see Diesel (finally!) and another fluffy dog. Tatty is a bit frustrated with the ingredients Sillymar actually did source- girl, grab that rolling pin! Tatty attempts to open a jar "The Jamaican Way" by tapping the lid on the floor- he finally offers to help after minutes of laughing at her plight. Tatty has made the frosting out of Cadbury's hot chocolate mix (which is certainly NOT vegan) and coconut oil. Birthday girl serves the cake to Viv, Bill and Sillymar- where Sillymar proceeds to chow down (did he even make her brekkie on her birthday?) And takes her on a "birthday walk" through the forest (at least she changed into jeans and a sweatshirt). Dinner consists of burgers and fries at the table (which I assume Tatty had to make as well, as no restaurant in France makes vegan burger takeaways) and a movie on the laptop. Girl, if Selmar "accidentally" walks into that rolling pin, we've got your back... T Rex Take- the vlog was absolute shyte. The timeline and editing made no sense whatsoever. Selmar has turned into an arse, and has gotten a bit big for his britches. Vivian and Bill are beyond lovely, kind and tried to help as best as they could. Poor Tatty actually looked on the verge of a breakdown. I found the whole thing somewhat disturbing, and was alarmed by the comments applauding Selmar for giving Tatty such a magical birthday- did they not just watch the same vlog? @billybudd- your commentary on this would be much appreciated, as you have a better insight into the human psyche. While I am an Electrical Engineer, I have a minor in Psychology (I'm not going to even explain this one- it's part of my random misspent youth at Uni), and something seems off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
And now for real. How long does it take to edit one CU video?
So now it has become common for video posts to be late and to be moved to another day.
Notifications: Sorry, it's late now, because I just finished editing, the video will be tomorrow have become the rule and not the exception. It all looks like total negligence and incompetence, but the fans wouldn't agree with me so easily.
Rest, get some sleep, life is too short, we know you are very busy, thank you for letting us into your world, enjoy......
these are the comments below such posts.
Generally speaking, SJ and PJ promote laziness, irresponsibility and carelessness and they do it well. They don't do anything, but they keep getting approval messages.

• Heart
  • Angry

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I think Phi Phi was desperately trying to prove his value to F4F in the Thanksgiving video today.

Phi Phi helps F4F climb into the rented cherry picker from the second floor bedroom window.

He then runs to the attic with a coat to offer to Fanny from the attic window because he is concerned she will get cold. She refuses the coat.

He runs back down to the second floor to open the window and help F4F out of the cherry picker and back into her bedroom thru the window.

He bravely climbs in to the cherry picker from the 2nd floor window, despite his fear of heights and “screaming inside.”

He comes back up to the bedroom window in the cherry picker with windex and a cloth to clean the outer windows of the bedroom. (Fanny comments that Phi Phi with cleaning supplies is “not a very usual sight, to be honest. She then remarked that Phi Phi is trying to clean the windows and then corrects herself, I don’t know why I said trying to clean, he is actually cleaning. I could get used to this. Next you can bring me up a cocktail.”

He remarks about the bedroom curtains needing to be replaced. No response from F4F.

He is in the kitchen. F4F remarks that, “ Phillip had been helping Maria in the kitchen as part of his renewed interest in the kitchen. It is amazing.”

As Phi Phi is making garlic bread, F4F notes that he has been too heavy handed with the garlic before. As he brings the garlic bread out of the oven, the loaf is too long to be contained on the plate he is holding. He asked F4F, “Can you help?” F4F laughingly replied, “No, I think I’m good. I’m busy holding a camera” and watched him struggle to remove the loaf of bread. He replies, “such a bad girlfriend.”

He has the dining room table and furniture moved to the original dining room.

Phi Phi and F4F set the dining room table and F4F tells Phi Phi, “another Phillip triumph!”
Phi Phi loads Maria’s luggage into the car and drives off with her.

Misc.
Nutty and her mother look exactly alike. Her mother just has short gray hair.
Singing Notice - Fanny sings.
I think the couple that cooked the dinner paid for the ingredients.
F4F is helpfully always putting her safety violations on video (cherry picker safety violations).

• Heart
  • Haha

Fennelbug

VIP Member
The ones that accentuate her pooch tummy?
She wore those last year during one of her horrifying Advents, with the reindeer earmuffs! Right after she had to scrap all the pre filmed Advent segments because of the boyfriend reveal. That’s when her ‘acting ‘ slammed into shrill panicked over drive. And she promised us that Philip wouldn’t co host and all would be fine. She lied. Oh boy, she lied.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why is she fasting did she say ???
Nothing new. For years and years this has been how she counters her overindulgent eating and drinking pattern the rest of the day.

I always read Clara’s posts, wondering what she’s got to say. I know there is a fond place in everyone’s heart for TL old timers, mine too. Most of us found TL after becoming disillusioned with CD & unable to ask questions or air our concerns in Stephanie’s YouTube comments. Unfortunately, sometimes we are shot down for doing that here too. I don’t always agree with everything said here, but so what? Tartlets gonna tart. That’s what we are here for. If someone has something to say, it’s ok to love it, hate it or ignore it. People shouldn’t be afraid to disagree.

Remember when @Isabelle6541 was posting, no one was allowed to question her? People are allowed to ask questions. How many posts have you read after the fact where tartlets said they had concerns, but were afraid to ask?❤
I completely agree. It's very important we all fire away questions, engage in discussion, ignore answers, ignore rudeness and, well, repeat. We are all allowed to say what we want. We might not get the response we expect, but that does not mean you can not speak from the heart.

She has talked about intermittent fasting many many times. Its just what she says she does. I would do the same if I slept in until afternoon
It is indeed something she says she does. Unless someone (like Ian the builder) brings her pain au chocolat in bed. Or any other edible gift. Or even non edible gifts. The woman lives on things people donates and is incapable of sticking to a serious, restricting diet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
WOW! Above and beyond the call of duty @Just Grift Wood Above and beyond.

Have you noticed, and I'm sure you all have, tattle says jump and f4f's asks how high.

Only the other day one of our number (it's a fluid thing, 15/16/17...) mentioned that Annalise hadn't been around in ages and... voila, Annalise turns up.

If Annalise stayed the night, where were the boys? If not with her then something must have already been organised (the french don't do last minute, imo). So possibly not last minute decision!

Musings...
Also in my whiskey haze I forgot to mention whilst I was typing up the Patreon hot mess and just listening to it she went into Phi Phi's office aka MP bedroom in waiting and mentioned it was just her Annalise and a Squirrel. The knob polishing was really odd. Phi Phi can now add being a whiskey connoisseur to his many gifts, pretentious little prick. If you could have seen them pretending to be still editing at 1 am. They now seem to have two volunteers for the cooking, seriously these people are like serfs. I will keep taking one for the Tattle team and reporting back but she is getting on my last bloody nerve

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
If I was to guess, the accusations and threats received would be either from Tattlers, from the Fanny circle (both the online and offline one), or most likely both. I doubt the local community knows who Fanny is, even less the Dutch couple living in the neighborhood (not saying they haven't built any friendships in the area, but that from what we have seen I doubt any local friend of the couple are also in Fanny's circles).
Tartlets are not threatening F&I.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
@mousepanda8, thank you for posting parts of Frank & Ivo’s blog. It’s very obvious that they were badly hurt by Stephanie. I imagine that Steph has left lots of people in her wake of destruction over the years. Does anyone know where F & I are from?

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Luna20 for naming the thread and an honourable mention goes to @Madame No for coming up with the thread title.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Friday at 8:33 PM
KyBourbon said:
I have no friends from childhood. I was deep “in the closet” until I turned 25 years old. I had a best friend in high school. He and I happened to be in the same classes the entire time we were in school. We hung out together, and our families even got together and socialized. We went to separate colleges and stayed in contact. After he graduated, he moved back to my city. He met a girl at college and proposed to her shortly after graduation. Since we were such close friends, everyone thought he would ask me to be in their wedding, but he didn’t. I was really surprised, shocked, and a little embarrassed (especially when people asked why). He said they wanted to “keep the wedding party small.” My family and I were invited to the wedding, but I wasn’t included in the wedding party. His best man was a guy we had both known in high school (on a side note, his best man was too busy to coordinate a bachelor party, so I stepped in and threw the party for him). He even told me I didn’t have to go to the wedding if I didn’t want to…the wedding was in his fiancé’s hometown 6 hours away. My family and I sent a gift, we drove 6 hours to the wedding, we attended the reception, and wished the couple well. After he and his wife returned home, I reached out to him a few times, but he was always busy. So I thought I would wait for him to call me but he never did…I was ghosted. I’ve never seen or talked to him or his family since…that was almost 30 years ago. After I came out, several people confided to me (independently) that his parents suspected I might be gay at that time and they didn’t want “someone like me” in their son’s wedding party. My friend didn’t stand up for me, so I assume he felt the same way. It was a hurtful experience. Homophobia at its finest. Luckily for me, I met some truly wonderful friends as an adult who stood by my side even after I came out. And I have a wonderful partner of 20 years. So, when Michael Petherick cried “homophobia” after people unsubscribed from his channel when, in fact, they really unsubscribed because he blew all their money on rent boys and parties, I was angry. I’ve experienced homophobia directly and personally…Michael’s false claims to garner pity really cheapened the experience of anyone who has truly been a target of homophobia.
Thank you for sharing that. It’s never easy. Many of us of a certain age have horror stories of homophobia. I was accidentally outed in high school by my own actions. My father gave me the choice of conversion therapy with a Christian therapist or homelessness. I was self aware enough at the time so I decided to play his game to finish my senior year. I left for university and never looked back. Mom kicked his ass to the curb my freshman year. I didn’t see him again until eleven years later when I identified his body after he drank himself to death. I loved my dad very much. After their divorce was granted I told him he’d made his choices and lost his oldest son as a result. We had a lot in common but he chose to succumb to his demons. In many ways it was my most hurtful experience with homophobia. My mom, brother and the grandparents were totally different. Their attitude was you’re family and we love you. So much so that my mom did have a history of calling before a big event to see if I was available for hair and make up, and maybe something sparkly from the drag bag. But the most horrifying experience with homophobia was the suicide of my boyfriend at university. We’d been together for two years. I moved off campus so we could quietly live together even though he still had a private dorm room. He was outed when his fraternity brother saw him leave our apartment to go back to campus. It was a small southern school and I was out. The news was all over campus by the end of the day. To compound matters he was African American, literally. One parent from the DRC and the from the American southern Atlantic coast. I am white. So there was a heaping helping of hate for both our orientation and races. Someone called his parents and they made him come home. On Monday I went into my newspaper job and found a note in my box to call his fraternity’s faculty advisor as he’d killed himself over the weekend. I was told I was unwelcome at the funeral and that his death was my fault. Obviously that was not true, but my mental state fractured and I shut down. My best friend moved in and protected me. She got me through finals, made sure I ate and bathed and refused to leave my side until the next term started. I didn’t date again for years, and I refused to ever let anyone force me back into the closet. To this day I think of what a fine and wonderful young man he was. I miss him still almost 40 years later. I do not wonder “what if” because that is fruitless. It’s one of the reasons I’m still active in my community, attend pride and refuse to dim my light for anyone or any reason. @KyBourbon I sympathize with your experience and send you a virtual hug🤗. Life hurts us sometimes, but we can become better people for it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Irish Lou, MsMuir and 56 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Friday at 5:03 PM
MRShavershamsdress said:
I was raised in a very small southern US town with all the viciousness and attendent minding of everyone’s business but their own. I was also something of an odd child, much older than my years. Add in that my parents were influential in state and national poltics both personally and professionally and it was a recipe for disaster. As a result I had only a few friends, none close until university. Even those scattered to the four winds after graduation. I met my best friend in my first job out of uni and now 35 years later we still talk and write each other regularly though we are several states away from each other. I introduced him to his husband and they are still together. I have a small group of good friends. Even one or two that would help you hide a body.😎 My friends are a diverse group of men, women, straight, gay, green and purple. Fanny’s lack of close relationships speaks volumes about her psychology.
I have no friends from childhood. I was deep “in the closet” until I turned 25 years old. I had a best friend in high school. He and I happened to be in the same classes the entire time we were in school. We hung out together, and our families even got together and socialized. We went to separate colleges and stayed in contact. After he graduated, he moved back to my city. He met a girl at college and proposed to her shortly after graduation. Since we were such close friends, everyone thought he would ask me to be in their wedding, but he didn’t. I was really surprised, shocked, and a little embarrassed (especially when people asked why). He said they wanted to “keep the wedding party small.” My family and I were invited to the wedding, but I wasn’t included in the wedding party. His best man was a guy we had both known in high school (on a side note, his best man was too busy to coordinate a bachelor party, so I stepped in and threw the party for him). He even told me I didn’t have to go to the wedding if I didn’t want to…the wedding was in his fiancé’s hometown 6 hours away. My family and I sent a gift, we drove 6 hours to the wedding, we attended the reception, and wished the couple well. After he and his wife returned home, I reached out to him a few times, but he was always busy. So I thought I would wait for him to call me but he never did…I was ghosted. I’ve never seen or talked to him or his family since…that was almost 30 years ago. After I came out, several people confided to me (independently) that his parents suspected I might be gay at that time and they didn’t want “someone like me” in their son’s wedding party. My friend didn’t stand up for me, so I assume he felt the same way. It was a hurtful experience. Homophobia at its finest. Luckily for me, I met some truly wonderful friends as an adult who stood by my side even after I came out. And I have a wonderful partner of 20 years. So, when Michael Petherick cried “homophobia” after people unsubscribed from his channel when, in fact, they really unsubscribed because he blew all their money on rent boys and parties, I was angry. I’ve experienced homophobia directly and personally…Michael’s false claims to garner pity really cheapened the experience of anyone who has truly been a target of homophobia.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, MsMuir, LadyRed and 47 others

Thank you for your stories. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Lochness Monster

Tuesday at 9:40 PM
Tea with lemon said:
Why is Dan talking about windows?
I am not an expert in construction works, but it seems to me that a building must first have a roof.
Do any of you 15 know if there is a chateauverse rehab clinic somewhere for me to sign up for?
Oh my goodness. That is it. Pethericks are turning the convent into a rehab centre for chateau nutters, both owners and patron can try and recover whilst….a bell tolls every hour and Ryan knocks on your door and shouts crack on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Xorubyxo123, Yankee Doodle and 51 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Friday at 6:02 PM
Madame No said:
Beautiful and classic! You have a lovely and inviting home. Oh, and it's clean! 🤣
Thank you! I hired an artist to paint the walls in a landscape scenic (it’s bright and cheery…mostly blue and green, with some splashes of color). It took her about a month to finish. It represents the scenery and landscape around my house. Because it’s painted, I don’t have to worry about wallpaper seams! No crayons for me! 😄

Also, I iron my tablecloth! 😆

That reminds me…I really need to clean my house today!

Jules100 said:
Your place looks beautiful. Did you paint the mural or is it wallpaper?
It’s painted, so I don’t have to worry about seams!

Here’s a picture of what I served for the lunch (pre-plated), and another picture from a different meal showing more of the wall.

I think I can do as good a job as Phi Phi! But, I guess I’m REALLY gay! 😆 (I don’t use tin foil in my candlesticks, though!)

3D64782E-8B39-4A88-BD86-AFD702795BDF.jpeg

0C6F221E-D755-42C7-A95F-5EDE19E81F01.jpeg

Last edited: Friday at 6:17 PM
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:Irish Lou, Stroppy, billybudd and 46 others

You have such a beautiful home, well dining room(?).

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Tuesday at 8:42 PM
Madame No said:
Hmm....Ms. Gooder is slipping with her grammar. I am suspicious about her identity. Why is "Moat" capitalized? "Historical" should be historically. "...so he will enjoy to swim there" should be "he will enjoy swimming there". There are other awkward sentence structures in addition to these. This is not her usual carefulness. I agree with others that she is a CD plant.

You beat me to it!
To make sense of what she wrote, try reading her comment out loud with Nati's accent.
:cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Shateau Scrounger, StarrD1927, tat life and 46 others

Including this one 👇

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Tuesday at 8:51 PM
Meanwhile, at Lalande...

there-s-a-whole-lot-of-nothing-going-on.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Shateau Scrounger, SleepingBeauty123, Lady Di and 45 others

🎯🎯🎯🎯

None the less. There's the wiki and happy tattling.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Well yesterday my guilty secret was exposed I made my sister who is visiting watch while drinking wine and getting dinner ready. She said unprompted "why are you watching this fake old hag" "Who is the gay boy with bad hair?" (no guesses to who she meant) I tried to explain why I started watching and showed my sister some early flog snippets and she said "well she is very natural there and not manic" I then did the flog with the tour of the Chateau and she said "Admittedly the woman is more natural then but all the decor is disgusting she has no style-the only reason she kept the old wallpaper is because she couldn't afford to change it and have all her dynasty curtains. It has nothing to do with history." I have to say looking at all the bedrooms they are ghastly I had forgotten her colour choices and my sister couldn't believe how much she is charging for rooms.

• Haha
  • Heart
after the marquiss pointed it out..i had to watch Nicky fullpants..

So.... he wants people to pay for his lifestyle under the excuse of making content around the world..i guess nicky wants to travel...wine and dine in nice hotels...with his partner Vanessa...they are both from not wealthy backgrounds.....well nicky...i can tell you... i am...and i still work my ass out every day...i dont wine and dine in expensive hotels...i dont travel much...i dont expect people to pay for my lifestyle and costs of living under the excuse...you can get great content....i want to visit many beautyfull houses ...i do btw...but i guess you wont get access to those....;).and in the end we bake a cake in the kitchen...

well my dear...you are not going to bake a cake in my kitchen...btw i hate baking..and i guess you too...sneaky little grifter... :sick:

that video was heavy edited...i guess it took those two one whole week to put it together...:rolleyes: oh how i hate those lazy grifters under the excuse of making content...go to work...like many people do...i dont want to see you sipping your tea in The Ritz...with your relaxing voice...its all fake..and a way to make a living without actually work..vlogging is no work...editing the whole week....my ass...who believes that...and expect other peple to pay ....disgusting..up to high heaven..

• Heart