Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
So we’re still meant to believe Dame Fanny Four Flues is sweeping the flues every winter - firstly you’re meant to do it before winter. Secondly, no flue that’s regularly swept produces this amount of soot. I call the ubiquitous LieLande BS. And Nathan does too with his “Really?” remark. His face says he’s not buying the BS.
That soot is a fire risk and proof that Dame Fanny Four Flues has still no care for any of her residents or paying guests lives.
View attachment 1747430
View attachment 1747434
I'm going to call BULLSHIT on the sweeping of the chimneys every year. There is no way that is one years worth of soot and chimney coke. We've just swept ours (bit late this year but still no need yet for fires) and there was so little that came down. Once we start using ours it's used solidly, day and night, for a good 4 to 5 months.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Fanny and her woodburners....three woodburners....one in the entrancehall :eek: one in her boudoir and one in the marquisappartment..That appartment is on the other side of the building?? Does she even think she can heat her whole farmhouse with three of those small woodburners..the heap has lotts of singleglass windows...lotts of outsidedoors....:rolleyes: cold corridors...and stairways...the heat is gone in no time...I have the feeling she has only three chimnies that are in working order..i guess the rest isnt even fit for a fireplace...let alone a woodburner...

Offcourse she didnt sweep her flues...not even one time a year....thats not romantic.... Btw i dont think her burner in her boudoir will burn much...all that wood up those stairs...and the ashes back down....the dust...its a huge task...i dont see Fanny or snort doing that a whole winter...Maybe Maria or Pavlina?? how good is life to volunteer at a chateau....

I remember that my father was very happy when in 1970 gas came to the estate...it costed a fortune because they had to dig a few kilometers.....he always hated it when we wanted to light the fireplaces,...or even burn a candle...he was always afraid of fire..the work involved and the dust...,the heatingsystem before ran on oil...and before that it was cole..the oiltanks were constant empty..and the heaters werent also very good in those days...i remember the bedrooms were always cold when i was young..Even in the cottage we stayed in in winter..ice on the windows...We had some very harish winters in the eighties with more than -20C...The water in the toilets was frozen..and the staff had a huge task to keep the pipes from freezing.. i dont want those winters back...

He’s part of a ridiculously rich champagne family. His family has been rich for like 400 years or something. I can’t remember the brand. I think he’s doing all of this on an inheritance.

The Champagne is Henriot. I think he said something about his grandmother being involved in the 1800’s in the “Tour” video.
well...when they are so well off...he should hire Amy a housekeeper, one who also can cook...:rolleyes: when you have money your place shouldnt look like that......and you should serve guests a decent meal...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I also watched the vlog...as a gay myself..i found it all very akward...all those gays fladdering around those faghags... :rolleyes:

Well at least they got rid of that chinese takeaway diningroom...but as a sittingroom its even more akward...

Why do i get more and more Marie flowerkiller passive aggressive vibes when i hear Maria...is that kitchen spelled...at least she buggered off for a few months...who is doing the cooking??

That big gay is lying like a fatting pig on that sofa...yukkkk

The other two are cooking their asses off...have to say it looked nice..not so keen about that flowerarrangement though..i also wonder which of the two is the bottom...:rolleyes:

Snort is cleaning the windows...i guess the last time was around 1950...

Its all filling a vlog...nothing more and nothing less...very sad really...;)i have to say..i enjoyed the look on Yoricks face from time to time...i guess he must have thought...this is even worse then i expected...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Fennelbug

VIP Member
she doesnt care....she also makes sure she always shows the dirt and untidiness in somebody elses place.. :rolleyes:
But nothing compares to her own filthy palace. That kitchen HAS to smell. That foul pantry door, oof. Just paint it already. So nasty. All of the soft furnishings, in the kitchen, no bueno.

Who wallpapers over damp. Who buys Givenchy desks. She does. Filthy unworkable kitchen. Every single room is unfinished and now squirrel is adding to the junk buying quirky tasteless objects which add to things needing cleaning.
It’s chaotic. But because she has a dream life of getting up late, travelling , doing NO work, having parties they all aspire to be her,in dreamland ( that may be a bedding firm). Her life is a fantasy.
All that new stuff Snorts is buying is cheap 1970’s knock offs of ugly 1870’s originals. Just like he is dressing Fanny in cheap 1980’s knock offs of ugly 1940’s originals. The kid is trying so hard to be relevant and savvy but lacks the flair. He is a poseur with ZERO taste. He needs to go to school, surround himself with people his own age, and find his way in the world. I hope his parents are concerned enough for him to try to guide him out of the abyss. Sadly, I have the feeling that, for whatever reason, they are glad Stephanie is taking care of him. It has been 2 years and Snorts is intellectually like a 16 year old. Maybe he isn’t equipped to be independent? His Bubble Friend also seems a little too sheltered to be on her own as well and seems to be his only friend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Per Brenda G when asked by Kim Carter what has happened to Fanny’s dress which is being held together by 3 large safety pins (I would say nappy pins but it is highly unlikely there are any of those at the shitto) she has replied to Kim C to say it was part of the design...an aged, well worn garment. The only time I can remember safety pins being part of the design was when Liz Hurley wore that Versace dress to the film premier with Hugh Grant.

Attachments

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
It says they last checked on here two years ago, it doesn't say they discovered which of their friends it was two years ago. If anything this email does show that @Clara Burnett was sharing stuff that was true-but without their consent which is where the hurt feelings and mind fuck comes in. It does show that @Clara Burnett was/is in the know and I personally like her posts although I do have spats with her. This place will have no real intel without her input so I hope she isn't chased off because otherwise it is all just surmising. I don't have a problem with @Clara Burnett she is not grifting. I think this site becomes much the poorer when contributors are hounded out.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Their mistake was telling their recollection of the truth to people who couldn’t keep quiet and have repeated another person’s story. Tattle has certainly exacerbated their issues - let’s not absolve ourselves from having a role to play in speculation and accusations.
Tattle spoils the fairytale image SJ tries to portray (both to herself and the world). Fanny has no way to control Tattle and it’s probably infuriating to her. So, she does the next best thing…lash out at anyone she can, whether they’ve actually posted here or not. She can’t stop people from posting here, but she can make life miserable for Frank and Ivo. I’m pretty sure that when the pink phone camera is turned off, Fanny is a vindictive, gossipy “mean girl” herself…she just doesn’t like it when the gossip is about her.

• Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I didn't think much to this weeks to be honest-Fanny's decor may not be to everyone's taste but at least there is some style (I like the entrance hall) Amy and Mr Bean's just looks horrific.
I'm not even talking decor... All Fanny's woodwork is warping away from the walls, the window and door frames, the place is too cold and damp.. it feels 'dumpy' compared to the cleanliness and professionally finished rooms in the other places.. the visible mold in Fanny's windows compared to the beautifully finished windows they were admiring in the bedroom, Phillis saying he'll talk to Amaury... fuck off, Amaury knows what quality windows are, insulting little prick. NOTHING GETS DONE IN THE SHITEAU.... She's had years, decades to start on this stuff.. yet still, the moldy, cracked, warped windows in every room.

• Heart

JanePlain

A very happy Thanksgiving to all Tattler friends across the big pond.

I hope you have a lovely day however you are celebrating 🥳

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I’ve said it before, but maybe it bears repeating. Fanny and the other chateau grifters have a long history of deleting all comments that dare ask questions or point out issues. Fanny only allows comments that heap praise upon her. For that reason alone, Tattle is an alternative place to ask those questions and hold the grifters accountable. Fanny pulls in over $34K per month in tax free donations…she should be held to account for that! She wants the money, the fame, and the adoration. She can’t answer some questions? Respond to critics? It’s only fair she answers instead of deleting and blocking. Tattle is a gossip site; some information is accurate, some is partially true, some is speculation, and some is wild speculation. I don’t think it really serves any purpose to attack or single out a particular member (unless they’re a “flying monkey” clearly trying to sow discord and derail). Gossip gets a bad rap, but it actually serves a good purpose, too. It identifies conditions or circumstances that should change, and it can help protect otherwise unsuspecting people. Gossip can alert others to potential trouble, lowering the chances people will be victimized…and it provides a way to ostracize the offender. As a gossip site, Tattle allows concerns/questions to be raised in a forum where they aren’t deleted or blocked by Fanny. All of us found Tattle for a reason. People who are here are already familiar with Fanny and the chateauverse characters. They can read the gossip and decide for themselves.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Consider this question inappropriate but I happened to see Tattle has this topic as I follow another one. One thing that has bothered me about this vlog is the relationship of Stephanie and Phillip. It seems quite clear that he is either bi or gay but mostly I think gay. That is great with me could care less but are we to believe they are really a couple or is this some method to increase clicks etc. It seems too odd to be believed. Maybe this has all been discussed many times but I am new. Thanks.
Welcome new one.
To answer in short: Jury's out.
To answer in full: Philip is bisexual, as he has been quoted off camera, that he likes both in a lewd "why chose when you can have both" kind of way.
He and Stephanie are in a relationship, albeit rumours are that Stephanie is taking other men to her bed, and the relationship at this point is just a facade.
That should spare you reading about 178-ish threads about the subject you're inquiring about. LOL.

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
The problem isn't people asking questions.
The problem is that certain users are happy to snipe attack @Clara Burnett , retreat and break Tattle rules while at the same time being the same ones asking moderators to intervene when they find themselves in disagreement, which apart from being intellectually dishonest behavior, just makes things less fun here.
There are plenty of users questioning or not agreeing with everything Clara says/does, @Just Grift Wood being one of them, if I am not mistaken, but the difference is that he/she is being a good sport about it.
I think also a line is crossed if we start trying to track down people on here in their real lives and start contacting people from their past- it all becomes a bit stalker-ish or vendetta driven if that makes sense. I am sure whoever it was who emailed Ivo or whatever had their won reasons and I am sure Clara can hold her own.This is a gossip site not MI5. I have liked it a lot more on here since all the flying monkey shite stopped and bitchiness.

@Clara Burnett like anyone else in life does and says things I don't agree with-I have questioned it and I hope I have not over stepped the mark and on the other hand @Clara Burnett has said and done things that I agree with or make me laugh. It is weird even though you don't know people on here it can become cliquey and I don't think anyone is above questioning? The common goal surely is exposing grifters and whether they are being dishonest or not and to that end Clara's input is invaluable. This is meant to be fun and infighting amongst ourselves just serves the grifter-and in this instance I am sure the person who most wants to get rid of @Clara Burnett is Fanny.

I have never reported anyone on here to a moderator as I am sure moderators are reading and know the rules and I have never pressed ignore either.

• Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I would like to wish all the American Tattlers a very Happy Thanksgiving! May you all enjoy great food, favourite beverages and for goodness sakes leave room to enjoy the pies!
Hopefully it will also offer a little respite from all the weather related destruction.

• Heart
The one thing that stands out (to me) on Fanny's tours of other peoples chateau's, it that hers is a disaster, can't believe she's not mortified when she sees what others have done to respect these properties... hers is a debacle.
she doesnt care....she also makes sure she always shows the dirt and untidiness in somebody elses place.. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
I'm not offended, but why would you 'celebrate' one country's Thanksgiving, and ignore another? Other than virtue signaling...
She ignores most of the UK’s important celebrations. The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee for instance 🙄 she cherry picks what she celebrates to suit her. Everything she does has a purpose to her benefit, subscriptions and views

• Heart