The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! Maybe he’s reflected and has different thoughts now. I do know from a couple of people that he has 3 kids (the oldest just got married) and he lives 2 hours away from me. Appears he’s been successful in business. Hopefully he’s had a nice life.

No, that picture wasn’t my tablescape…it was a picture pulled from the Mrs. Alice site.

Here’s a picture of it on my table for a lunch I hosted last spring. The table wasn’t completely finished yet, and the candy was for my nieces!

View attachment 1741027
Beautiful and classic! You have a lovely and inviting home. Oh, and it's clean! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And when Anne-Marie and his bully are on the road themselves? Fanny and Uriah Heap will scratch each other’s eyes out over that little task. Hell, hauling logs multiple times a day for several burners might well be what finally sends Annie Boy running for the hills! Who wants odds on how long it takes Fanny to chop up the pas un grand salon paneling into kindling?
Uriah Heap....... I love it, though he always reminds me of a sickly, devious character from a Dickens novel, A Christmas Asshole or was it Bronte's Withering Shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you! Maybe he’s reflected and has different thoughts now. I do know from a couple of people that he has 3 kids (the oldest just got married) and he lives 2 hours away from me. Appears he’s been successful in business. Hopefully he’s had a nice life.

No, that picture wasn’t my tablescape…it was a picture pulled from the Mrs. Alice site.

Here’s a picture of it on my table for a lunch I hosted last spring. The table wasn’t completely finished yet, and the candy was for my nieces!

View attachment 1741027
I hope you used the tin foil round the candles like Phyliss taught you 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Beautiful and classic! You have a lovely and inviting home. Oh, and it's clean! 🤣
Thank you! I hired an artist to paint the walls in a landscape scenic (it’s bright and cheery…mostly blue and green, with some splashes of color). It took her about a month to finish. It represents the scenery and landscape around my house. Because it’s painted, I don’t have to worry about wallpaper seams! No crayons for me! 😄

Also, I iron my tablecloth! 😆

That reminds me…I really need to clean my house today!

Your place looks beautiful. Did you paint the mural or is it wallpaper?
It’s painted, so I don’t have to worry about seams!

Here’s a picture of what I served for the lunch (pre-plated), and another picture from a different meal showing more of the wall.

I think I can do as good a job as Phi Phi! But, I guess I’m REALLY gay! 😆 (I don’t use tin foil in my candlesticks, though!)

3D64782E-8B39-4A88-BD86-AFD702795BDF.jpeg

0C6F221E-D755-42C7-A95F-5EDE19E81F01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
@Bleu Lala, how are things going with the storm damage on your house?❤
@Jules100 Thanks for asking... We were in the middle of a kitchen remodel when Ian hit (and flooded the entire house) the kitchen redo got back on track quickly and should be completed next week. We stayed with the original plan to demo everything down to the studs, install new flooring, electric, plumbing, drywall, cabinets, countertop - the works, so the storm / flood basically delayed completion by about three weeks. It's turning out better than I ever expected - I'll post before and after photos when it's complete:)

When we demo'd the kitchen we discovered terrazzo under the tile and were like ooooh, terrazzo is fabulous, but in order to keep the kitchen on track we stuck with replacing the tile. When the rest of the house flooded and ALL the floors had to be redone we decided to restore the terrazzo. This has been a nightmare! You literally have to move out of your house - everything, furniture (in a POD in the driveway), stuff (in storage), people (rented an Air bnb), pets (stayed with friends), everything! It was a complete pain in the ass, but it's only 3-4 days... Well, they started late, took twice as long, charged us more and then did a crappy job and we have to wait until the end of the month for them to come back and fix their crap job! Thanks Dr. Terrazzo! We are currently "camping" in our own house with camp chairs and air mattresses - so I am one pissed off tarlet!!!! After that we are taking a break from construction until the new year and then we'll tackle the office and pantry / laundry room that were damaged in the flood.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Am I the only one that zoomed into the glass doors looking for @KyBourbon’s reflection?

I think I made a major TL discovery. I put Ky’s picture through a dark light ultra filter & boom: Brenda Gibbons!
495831F9-3716-4743-BB02-2162E880C13A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I have no friends from childhood.
I relate in a sense... I've become a transient in other people's lives.
But that's what being "the queer kid" in the most backwards thinking inbred part of your country entails, sadly.
I now have five good Judys in my life, and that is all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Or practicing his french lessons at his lady desk in Nick’s former room. Phyllis has conversations in french with his stuffed hedgehogs lined up on his lady desk.
I've obviously missed something, probably because I don't watch the flogs if I can help it. How, when, what is this about princess phyllis having French lessons! Is he seriously? Or is this another load of bollocks put out there for us tattlers? Who is he likely to speak French to and when!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I relate in a sense... I've become a transient in other people's lives.
But that's what being "the queer kid" in the most backwards thinking inbred part of your country entails, sadly.
I now have five good Judys in my life, and that is all that matters.
Yes, unfortunately my story is just one of several in my life. And I’m not alone…many more stories like mine. Being excluded is painful. Most of my straight friends from childhood and early adulthood suddenly disappeared when I came out. But I’ve got great friends now. I hope that my nieces have a “gay best friend” when they get older. I think we really do make life a lot more interesting and fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've obviously missed something, probably because I don't watch the flogs if I can help it. How, when, what is this about princess phyllis having French lessons! Is he seriously? Or is this another load of bollocks put out there for us tattlers? Who is he likely to speak French to and when!!!
The last vlog included an ad for language learning, Lingoda, I think. The ad was all about PhiPhi and his French language endeavors.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that zoomed into the glass doors looking for @KyBourbon’s reflection?

I think I made a major TL discovery. I put Ky’s picture through a dark light ultra filter & boom: Brenda Gibbons!
View attachment 1741084
This post made my day! You're brilliant!

I had the same thought. We haven't heard him say one word in French, have we? But being a "perfectionist" maybe he's waiting until just the right moment when he can properly pronounce "oui" instead of "ohyoueye". I think Fanny made the whole thing up. He may have been using the program on the day of the vlog just to show everyone that he was diligently studying to perfection. 🤮 I guess the whole shithole is full of perfectionists and that's why nothing ever gets completed. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh bless you, I'm here watching from the side lines. Have had awful weather in the Vendee this week, loads of rain and in turn power cuts (the joys of country living) so internet has been pants. Also a lot going on in the UK with my Mum as she's really beginning to slowly go downhill. If that's not enough my 91 year old I work for has got COVID and given it to her son and daughter in law (who I also work for) so I'm waiting to see if I've been lucky enough to escape it. All go here! Watched Phiphi's 'cooking', well that was vomit on a plate wasn't it.
Good that you have "touched base". Sorry to hear you mum is not good. Covid is still very much around but I do hope you remain clear. We had the most amazing day weather wise yesterday, 22+° and the wind, which was blowing down from the pyrenees, was so warm. Then in the evening it pissed with rain. Dried up by morning. It's incredible to think we're heading into December and soon Christmas! I have my son home this weekend, yipee. I'll be able to feed him up and simultaneously bicker with him 🥰 Take care of yourself @JackSpratt 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good that you have "touched base". Sorry to hear you mum is not good. Covid is still very much around but I do hope you remain clear. We had the most amazing day weather wise yesterday, 22+° and the wind, which was blowing down from the pyrenees, was so warm. Then in the evening it pissed with rain. Dried up by morning. It's incredible to think we're heading into December and soon Christmas! I have my son home this weekend, yipee. I'll be able to feed him up and simultaneously bicker with him 🥰 Take care of yourself @JackSpratt 😘
For a terrible “hate group” of 15, I think we are a very kind bunch! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 1741027
The table looks great. I love the bunny ❤

Thank you! I hired an artist to paint the walls in a landscape scenic (it’s bright and cheery…mostly blue and green, with some splashes of color). It took her about a month to finish. It represents the scenery and landscape around my house. Because it’s painted, I don’t have to worry about wallpaper seams! No crayons for me! 😄

Also, I iron my tablecloth! 😆

That reminds me…I really need to clean my house today!

It’s painted, so I don’t have to worry about seams!

Here’s a picture of what I served for the lunch (pre-plated), and another picture from a different meal showing more of the wall.

I think I can do as good a job as Phi Phi! But, I guess I’m REALLY gay! 😆 (I don’t use tin foil in my candlesticks, though!)

View attachment 1741075

View attachment 1741076
I feel seriously unworthy... You have a gift 😘

• Heart
I watched Michael P.‘s video. Felt sad for him in a way, I think there is a part of him that really wants to be that responsible, capable person he is portraying. But the other part, the much stronger, destructive and impulsive part, will always win out. The video was both awkward and uncomfortable to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Question - I have only recently found out about the Selmar/Nati/Tatyana fall out - does anyone know why Nati had such a problem with them? (no "she's just a bully" answers required - does anyone have actual tea?) I've watched the video but want to understand the dynamic if poss?
Steph wanted Selmar out and she made Natti do the heavy lifting and take the blame. That is what Natti draws a salary for.

The table looks great. I love the bunny ❤

I feel seriously unworthy... You have a gift 😘
That room is gorgeous! Gracious Living💓

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have a small group of very close friends from high school and also from college. A group of us still meet up several times a year and we revert to being giggling schoogirls in the Sixth Form Common Room. I have retained friendships from every place I have worked and still see those different groups of friends on a fairly regular basis - both male and female friends. Friends that I trained with have always been a source of support and advice throughout our careers and this continues into our retirement. Other friendships were formed when our children were at school or involved in sports and clubs. Hubby still meets up with a group of Dads from when our sons played sport together in primary school teams and onwards to playing in national sides. (Our sons are all married now, with children of their own )My closest friend is of course my husband of 45 years but I value my other friendships too and these all reflect different stages of our lives. I love catching up with my most recent cex-olleagues for chinwag and all the gossip.
It sounds to me that you have lived in the same area, so it is easier to keep these friendships. I grew up in a small town and after high school 95% of the kids moved away for study and jobs, and not just to the nearest city. I moved to a city and then the job I had took me to other places where I meet my husband, so then moved to be with him. Then we had to move across the country for another job and leave our friends again. So I don't have any real friends remaining from school, or early work days. But have made new good friends in each place we have moved. I still keep in contact with an old flatmate from my teens/twenties but she is probably the exception, and it's only about once a year. It is very hard to maintain friendships over distance, and once I become the only one who makes contact, I let the friendship go. People do move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.